xx
Chapter 28

(the above edit credit goes to me..
)
)
Khushi choose to be silent and not answer him anything.. The peek hours of the afternoon were gone, and it was turning to be cool.. But now, Shyam's head was going hot.. He turned his back on the lean form sitting behind him and took two three steps towards the wall and punch it hard..
Shyam-Did he hurt u Khushiji? I know he hates u.. He is such a beast.. I am so sure k Saale Sahab ne aapse zabardasti ki hongi.. Warna aap aur itni aasani se unhe maaf kar de, hum nahi maante.. bataiye hame, kya kiya Arnav ne aapke saath? (He would have forced u, I know.. U wont forgive him so easily.. tell me, what all did he do with u..) TELL ME..
Khushi knew Shyam had now lost it all.. His verge of Madness for Khushi was a mere crazy state of mind, no Love.. Khushi looked away and closed her legs on her chest twisting her toes down when he ran towards her with mad eyes.. Shyam came and jerked her upper arms and Khushi could just manage to open her mouth and speak nothing in fear and shock.. Her lips trembled.. Her eyes were down..
Shyam-Tell me, where did he take u? What did he do to u? How many times did he force u? I know he could have never made u happy, but then why dint u come to me Khushiji? U knew I have always - -
Khushi pushed his hands away from her and spoke in full rage..
Khushi-Don't u dare touch me.. Only my husband has that right.. And Arnavji is my husband, and he can do what ever he wants to me.. I know he loves me, and I have always loved him only.. I could have never been urs in past either, nor will I be urs in future.. Try whatever u can, I will always be of my husband's, coz we love each other unconditionally.. Get that u jerk..
Shyam-U still love him? Open ur eyes and see the reality.. What has he done after u went missing? U are choosing the wrong person again Khushiji.. Choose me and u will live like a queen.. What is that Arnav able to give u except struggle and gloom in that small house? He made u pregnant and now he does not even care when u are gone missing.. I will love u and also give ur baby my name, only if u be mine, forever..
Shyam had gone mad, and Khushi was disgusted.. Gritting her teeth, she replied..
Khushi-NEVER..
She forced her voice with strength.. Shyam was rejcted, and his EGO was hurt..
Shyam-Okay! U had one chance, and u lost it all.. Now see what I do.. I wont do anything to ur Arnavji, but finish him doing nothing.. Just wait and watch.. I will finish him and his so called 'lost' business.. He thinks he can fool me by saying he has lost it all? *ha ha ha* Nope! He can fool u Khushiji, saying that u both have gone poor, he was still testing u and ur love.. For one thing u don't know, he still has it all what u think u both lost.. And know what? U may not know, but I know, that he has given his 51% shares in ur name.. Shocking, right?
Khushi dint know this! Was Shyam speaking the truth? Were the shares in his name all hers now? Why 51%? And what about her Arnavji testing her? She never asked him what he was doing and where Arnav went to work, just coz she did trust him.. Was Shyam right? ASR was still working in AR Fashions only? They dint loose anything? They still had it all? If yes, then why did her husband hide all this from her? Oh! Ya! She remembered how back in Dr. Shruti's clinic Arnav spoke that his Manager will clear all those monetary transactions.. Not only this, there were many other things too, but.. Wait.. So her husband was hiding facts from her? Was Shyam right? What should she think? What should she conclude?
Shyam knew Khushi loved Arnav dearly, but still dint leave his chance to try a last time to make her his.. He did WANT her, still.. He was trying to fill Khushi's mind from long, but it dint seem to work, and finally now when he spoke those last words, he thought his try to create a gap in between this so in love couple succeeded, he heard..
Khushi-Whatever! You think I will doubt on my husband just coz he was hiding facts? If he would not have trusted me, he wont have named his shares on my name.. And anyway, even if he did not tell me and tried to test my love, that's between him and me.. U are no one to question us.. I know he loves me and I do too.. Am ready to give any tests and I will.. If my Arnavji has done something, it will all be planned.. Or must I say, pre-planned? Whatever u do, how much ever u try, I would never think to doubt on the Father of my Baby, get that..
Shyam was drowning inside the grounds.. He was fuming, knowing he was not able to create any rift between this couple.. Okay, if he could not do this, he knew what he should do next.. He took out his mobile and rung someone..
Shyam-Hello? I am Shyam speaking.. Ya.. Are the papers I asked u for Ready? PAUSE.. Okay.. Come to the address which I am texting u now.. Fast..
Shyam put the call and looked at Khushi..
Shyam-Ur husband thinks he is too smart.. He may be thinking I will call him for Ransom after kidnapping u.. But why should I? He does not know that I know that all his wealth is in ur name! One sign from u on the Property Papers, and all His Wealth will be Mine, even u! *ha ha ha ha ha*
***
Delhi Police Head Quarters..
The Police were back in action and ASR was there at the Police head-quarters with Mamaji.. Aman and Aakash were handling the ladies and the other situations at RM for Shyam still dint know k ASR and other Raizada's have known his deeds in and out and has informed Police.. Inspector Veer Pratap Singh was also at RM and getting small details from Anjali about where Shyam used to go and what he did and all..
While going through Shyam's closet, Inspector Veer got a box.. He asked Anjali who knew nothing about this.. It was a box of a new mobile and it also had a SIM CARD packet from which the card was missing.. Obviously Shyam was no fool to use his own number and make calls while caring out his unethical activities.. Veer activated his secret network who got the information on the details about this SIM CARD..
The information was tracked and submitted in the Police Head Quarters that Shyam had purchased a Pre-Paid SIM CARD 1 year back and the police got to know from their old records, that this was the same SIM CARD from which calls where made a year back to fool people, and it was concluded that Shyam was the one whom the Police were searching for from last year as this same number was used to mislead people in some way and steal their money.. At Present, the details were taken about the calls made from this SIM CARD, which included just ONE call of today around 10 minutes ago and Police quickly tracked whose number it was.. ASR was shocked to know who it was.. It was Mr. Roy's number, The Raizada's Lawyer.. Here Arnav was hyper to find Khushi, and getting a shock k Mr. Roy was also mixed with Shyam was a big shock for ASR again..
Now he knew, what all he did was right, and he also guessed Shyam's next moves..
He saw the time and reminded himself of his commitment to get Khushi back tonight at any cost and went to meet Veer who was at RM..
***
RM..
Veer-ASR, u here?

(Inspector Veer Pratap Singh ^^
)
)
ASR entered RM and Nani and all saw him after days.. Nani started to cry at the situation and Aakash took her inside with Payal.. Mama and ASR and Veer were now in the Hall to discuss on what ASR wanted to..
ASR-As u know now by the SIM CARD tracks, k my lawyer, Mr. Roy is involved with Shyam, I need to share some details which would help u track Shyam and me track my wife easily..
Veer-Okay, go on..
ASR-Look, Mr. Roy knows that I have transferred 51% shares on my wife's name..
Mamaji-WHAT?
ASR gave a stare to Mama and Mama shut up.. ASR again looked at Veer and continued..
ASR-Ya, so as Mr. Roy and Shyam are together now, I guess, I know what Shyam will do.. He wont call me for Ransom, instead, he will get what he wants from my wife.. I guess I know for what he called Mr. Roy there.. Firstly, we need to track down where Mr. Roy is going, only he can lead us to Shyam.. Now we need a plan.. That u can do right?
ASR asked looking at Veer..
Veer-Ya, okay.. I got it from here.. I will just make a call at the head-quarters and ask them to keep a watch on Mr. Roy.. We can trace his phone also and get Shyam's location..
ASR-Whatever u do inspector, I want my wife back till tonight, she is pregnant dammit.. What do I do? Help me, plz.. Do it all fast.. I don't know what that Shyam would be doing.. I - - I - - Shit!
ASR cursed the moment..
Veer-Calm down Mr. ASR.. All will go better.. Just wait.. We are doing our best..
***
Police started their work to trap Shyam, and locate Khushi by making Mr. Roy their pawn.. Things were starting to clear up, and now Aman understood the day ASR shifted his shares in his wife's name, were done coz ASR knew that Shyam would be planning something Big.. But then, what now?
Shyam already knows that ASR had done a backup on his 'Will' to turn on the safe sides, but now that ASR knows that Shyam knows about all this, what is next?
Will Shyam win over ASR's full proof Plan being leaked? Stay tuned!
xx
Hope soon thy'll find khushi... I really cnt see Asr suffrin..
ReplyDeleteAwww.. Ya! :)
Delete