xx
Chapter 2 - My Girl is Here!

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Arnav reached his hostel and quickly attached his phone with the charger and bumped on his bed.. He switched ON his phone and waited for the Memory Card to load.. He wondered why Khushi, his best friend from school texted him after so long..
He never saw her after that night, which was one of the unforgettable nights of his life..
**Flash Back**
It was that night, when he crossed all the limits of respect and made love to a Girl.. With his 'best friend' who was apparently a 'girl', so in that way, his girl friend, Khushi..
It was their High-School farewell and all their friends were back home, and these two best friends forever were on Her vehicle, on which she was giving him lift back home.. She were not in a proper state of mind, yet she dropped him at his place, just to stay over at night.. His parents were out of station, and her parents were a Party Freak to care much for their young daughter.. She was not care-less, but may be destiny had planned to unite these two friends that night..
Under the effect of Liquor, she confessed how she was so into him since last two years.. She told him she just realised her love for him yesterday, and she dint knew if she should confess or not.. He was attracted too.. But he could never guess that a geek behind those specks can think anything except books..
He too gave into their attraction, and their '2 years old friendship' was destroyed as she forced him and they both lost their virginity.. It was the longest relationship he ever shared with someone besides his parents..
Next day was a tough one for both to face..
She woke up first to confess her feelings with a blush, and he was the one to reject her as he always believed in no commitments in a relationship except Friendship.. She accepted his rejection with dignity and never returned to him after that day.. He had left the Lucknow in next few days as he had applied for higher studies in Delhi.. He tried to meet her, but she avoided.. He left her a letter with a white rose before going..
The letter read..
My Dear Khushi,
You have always been there for me, be it to help me out in studies or fixing any girl for my Hit Life.. You have covered up for me in front of my parents so many times, and I am so bad not even able to meet ur parents to take ur side and make u feel any better when ever u were alone.. I apologise for that.. I am sorry yaar..
Khushi, as u know I had applied for Delhi University for my further studies, I am selected.. All thanks to ur personal couching sessions.. I am leaving tomorrow.. Hope to see u once before I leave.. I know u wont come, but still I would wait behind that flower shop near our School Park..
I know u wont come after what happened that night between us.. I understand it's a big thing for u.. I know u love me..
I never felt any better after I hurt u, trust me Khushi, I love u too, probably not in the same way, just as a friend, but I do..
You're my best friend who knows me in and out, my each secret.. I am just more than lucky to have u as a friend.. Thanks for being there babe, I mean Khushi.. No one can take ur place in my life, your special.. Remember that..
I am leaving tomorrow for Delhi..
I am leaving my Delhi Private Contact Details just with u, attached with this letter in case u ever need me for any thing.. Plz contact me for anything u need with out any second thoughts, I promise to be there for u at any cost.. Remember me, I will be there for u even if it is 4 am in the morning.. U can choose me for anything u ever want, I promise to never deny..
Do come tomorrow if possible to meet me once before I go, forgive my mistakes..
Love, Arnav..
P.S.-Sorry for the horrible handwriting, I know u will understand..
He knew she did get his letter.. He waited for her the next day, and waited more.. But as much as he knows her, he knew she wont come, and she dint.. He was the one who made it difficult.. He was NOT in a drunk state that night, did he use her for her condition? He did regret to give in to her requests that night, which led to the break-up of his friendship.. He waited for her for hours to pass, disappointed he left..
**Flash Back Ends**
His phone beeped again and he saw hr name in his inbox again.. It was a text from Khushi, which read..
Arnav, its me.. Khushi Gupta, ur High School Pal, hope u remember me..
I need ur help.. Am waiting for u at Delhi Railway Station, and switching off my this number, call me on +91 9xxx ASAP.. Waiting.. Plz reply..
He was shocked! Khushi was here? In Delhi? At the Railway Station? At this time of night? Was she alone? Why was she here? Was this a joke? Khushi was here!!
He panicked thinking how irresponsible he was not to charge his mobile battery and see the text earlier.. She would be waiting for him.. He called the number which she had texted him and got up removing the charger pin and rushed out taking his bike keys.. He plugged in ear-phones to talk on the call, and started his bike engine to reach the Delhi Railways ASAP.. And there, she picked up..
'Hello, Arnav..'
He knew it was her.. Being dumb for two seconds, later he managed to get his senses and speak while riding his bike..
Arnav-Hello, Khushi.. Ur here?! Delhi mei? When did u come? Why dint u tell me before? Where are u now? Are u safe? Wait I am coming there.. Don't trust anyone, I am just reaching in 5 minutes.. Hello, u there?
Khushi-Ya Arnav, plz come fast, am scared, its Dark..
He knew she was afraid of dark.. He panicked more than he ever was.. Days of his rejoicing were gone, or were they back with Khushi re-entering his life? Why was she here? He accelerated his bike changing the gear one step up and raced to reach the Station in no time..
Arnav-Khushi am here.. Where are u? Tell me.. Fast.. Khushi?
Khushi-Arnav, am near the exit, plz come fast na.. Am alone..
She did sound weak..
Arnav-What do u mean ur alone?
He asked angrily, but the phone was cut, his mobile battery had died..
Arnav-Dammit..
He rushed near the exit way taking long jumps and waiting to see her again.. How would she be looking? Why was she here? What for? Defintely his heart was racing to see her, who was so important part of his life forever.. She was here, and he was going mad to meet her for once.. All his anxieties were playing a fuel to his legs which speed up to find her around..
***
Khushi was here, in Delhi.. A Changed Khushi, a much-much modern Khushi..
Reason anyone least knew, why she was so much changed? She was no more that geeky girl hiding behind those Black Pair of spectacles of hers..
She was transformed.. Reason?
She was there in a micro-mini skin tight silver short skirt, with an off shoulders tiny glittery top covering her just in proportion.. To say she was a bomb-shell would be an understatement.. She looked like an American Model, best proportion of Fashion and Figure..
Her outer beauty was renovated, but her inner self was still her.. She was still the same sweet girl who kept loving just a boy since her High School.. She was still shy to expose her heart, and still the same innocent girl who was scared of Dark and Strangers.. Then why did she change herself so much? She was faking something to the world, but for what?
She gulped clutching on to her strolley and looked here and there making here tiny high pony tail move left and right too.. Her eyes filled with more fear than that dark kohl she wore..
She was immencely dipped to turn anyone ON, but her heart was pouncing to go secure once she sees him.. She was scared of being alone from last 2 hours...
She was here in Delhi to take some help from her long lost friend Arnav, who had left a letter before he left her, a letter of promise to help her at any point of her life.. She was here to ask for the same.. There was no one else whom she could frankly ask for the same.. It was only him she knew who would understand her, and she expected no one but Him to tell her YES..
She was scanning the Railway Platform here and there with now teary eyes.. She had lost something.. What was it?
Khushi-Puch-Puch.. Puch-Puch.. Where are u? Its no time to play, come to me plz.. See am scared. Puch-Puch..
She searched for her dog..
And to add to her fear, she saw a dark shadow emerging from behind and she clutched her stolley handle ready to run with those heels on, when she heard an evil voice..
Voice-Hey Pretty Lady, want accompany for tonight?
***
Arnav was still finding Khushi and was lost in his own thoughts when he stopped to take a breathe.. Just then, he felt something pulling on his jeans pant, and he looked down to smile a big time..
Arnav-Puch-Puch!!
He smiled and picked the pug up, he knew Khushi was here somewhere.. But where? He made his way to find her with Puch-Puch in his arms..
xx
Chapter 3 - Make Me Pregnant
xx
Chapter 3 - Make Me Pregnant
Wow...loved it...
ReplyDeleteWhat did khushi want?
U will know.. Wait! :p
Delete