Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani - Chapter 7 ~ Subhan Allah!

xx

Chapter 7 ~ Subhan Allah!
(Above banner by me.. LOL) 

He had to talk about this to her in a serious way.. He had to!
But for now, it was shopping time..

Khushi reached to his room and no one saw her going there even now.. Arnav followed her.. He closed the door once entered and she was busy ruffling Puch-Puch..

Arnav-Khushi.. We need to talk..

Khushi-Ya, I know.. I too have to tell u something..
She stood up and went towards Arnav..

Khushi-Arnav, look.. I know what ur thinking.. I know that u wont like to repeat all that with me, after once we - - u know.. But, I dint know anyone else who could do this for me without thinking to take advantage of me.. I know I can trust u.. And, erm.. I know what u are thinking right now.. PAUSE.. Arnav, my final semesters for this year are done.. I know urs are still to come by next month.. I can help u study coz I know u wont have even started anything till now, right?.. Then can u plz stop asking me anything personal and help me without questioning?

Arnav's heart felt stabbed.. He grabbed her upper arms and looked her in the eye.. Puch-Puch was sitting silently moving his tail at this scenario..

Arnav-What?? Personal? Now can't I even know what's going on with u? U can't share ur personal issues with me? U know I can solve them Khushi.. Getting pregnant is a damm big deal.. This is no play like we did back in high school were u were mum and I was dad, and - - wait, *looks away* that was not with u.. It was Suzi.. *looks at her again* But what ever.. That's not the point! The point is.. U know this is a BIG DEAL Khushi.. Why can't u get it?

Khushi pushed his hands away and took a step away from him and looked down now standing just in front of his cup-board facing her back on the same..

Khushi-Look Arnav.. U have no more any right to ask me about my personal issues.. U want to help me, then help.. Or else I have many more options..

ASR-LIKE?
His teeth gritted and she still looked away..

Khushi-I don't want to discuss this anymore.. I have to go shopping, and we should leave.. Puch-Puch shall stay here.. Are u coming with me?

Arnav opened his shirt and threw it in the air which landed on his bed.. Khushi hissed getting hyper at what she just saw and saw him coming towards her and her throat went dry.. He was really fast and she turned around shutting her eyes tight.. He went to his cupboard and got a plain blue t-shirt out and wore that.. He turned towards Khushi who had turned her back at him and closed her palms on her face behind her eyes shut tight.. Arnav was just surprised.. He could not understand her behaviour.. What was she trying to be?

Khushi.. No u too change in ur cloths.. Choose something decent.. I don't think u should be coming out in my clothes.. Come on, change..

Khushi-Did u change?

Arnav-Yeah Khushi.. U can open ur eyes and turn around now..
Khushi turned around and gulped..

Arnav-Khushi! Why did u turn around? U have seen me like this so many times? Don't tell me u were shy.. Coz if u were, then how will I make u pregnant?

Was he serious? She dint know what to reply.. She was flabbergasted to reply that..
Khushi-Ha? Erm..

She looked away.. She saw him staring at her speechless from the corner of her eye and cleared her throat getting how to change the subject now..

Khushi-Ahem Ahem.. I am hungry too.. Arrange something for me too..

Arnav-Would I do?
Did he mock or flirt? She dint get what she needs to react and he was noting her nervous reactions..

Arnav-Hmm.. Okay..

Khushi-Arnav go out.. I need to change! And wait there.. Puch-Puch, baby come..

Arnav was confused with all going on in His Khushi's mind.. Wait, she was no more his Khushi.. She was changed, or rather 'trying' to 'change' herself.. But why? He could still see that shy, innocent Khushi behind this one, why was she doing all this? For what? For whom?

Anyway.. He waited down for her and she got ready in a simple pink V-neck tee and a decent pair of faded blue jeans to go out.. Appling a bit of mascara and kohl, she used some lip care and left her hair open.. She pecked Puch Puch before locking him in the room and going down..

***

In Shopping Mall..

Khushi and Arnav had some fast food and then went for her shopping.. Arnav was with her holding her shopping bags and she was going on spending more..
Khushi-Arnav.. See this.. That would look good on me na?

She showed him a glittery black top with just one sided sleeve, that too just a single thread to support this tee on her shoulders..

Khushi-And this small skirt would go with it, right?

She held a small micro mini skirt of soft silky material.. That too of navy blue color..

Arnav-Khushi! U serious? That's a party top.. And that skirt, its pathetic! U don't wear such clothes.. Keep it back I say..

Khushi-Uff.. Don't u tell me what I should do.. U wait here, I will just try this and come, okay?

Before he could reply she rushed in and he went near the counter to keep the bags he had been carrying for a while.. He was tired.. He waited for Khushi to come after her trails but it had been a while that she was still in.. He saw his wrist watch and sighed waiting for a few minutes more..

Not able to waiting more, he made his way to the trail area and knocked the door where he thought Khushi was, and a lovely girl opened the door.. Arnav smirked and this Hot chick winked at him with a seducing smile on her lips.. She was about to talk to him when Arnav heard..

Khushi-Arnav, are u here?

He looked around and went to the second trial room which was vacant and then to the third one.. The Hot Chick left as her husband approached and Arnav spoke..

Arnav-Khushi, is it u? What happened? Why u taking so much time?

Khushi-Arnav.. *sobs* This - - this top, its too tight.. I just wore it but now its - - Its not *sobs* getting off me.. I don't know what to do.. *sobs* Plzz help me.. *sobs*

He felt she had been crying.. Why? Wait.. She was not the 'Cry Baby' anymore.. Was she not the 'Tough Modern Girl'? As in, 'Aaj ki Naari'? Whatever..

Arnav-Khushi don't cry..

She opened the door and he saw her mascara all smudged up, but that was not what made her look sexy.. He was lost in something else, his Khushi, which was coming out of her again, and all he could do was stare.. His heart went soft for her and his lost to drink her innocence behind this beauty..

Ek din kabhi jo..
Khud ko taraashe..
Meri nazar se tu zara.. (haaye re..)
Aankhon se teri, kya kya chhupa hai..
Tujhko dikhaaun main zaraa.. (haaye re..)

Arnav saw her reflection from every side, as the trial room she was standing in was full of mirrors, and he smiled inside his heart as that that mascara got washing away in Khushi's tears to bring his original friend back!..

Ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan..
Kehne lagega aaina..

Her perfect frame was so visible very clearly from that really small top exposing her navel and that - - wait, she dint wear the skirt?? She was in that faded blue jeans and that one sided sleeve tee..  And he could see she stopped crying as he came in and locked the trail room door behind him and she tried to cover her one side open shoulder by her hand.. He could not help but smirk.. He was feeling something different today, for the first time around her.. He was feeling good, for reasons he dint understand yet..
His heart was feeling good and all he could do was to stare her..

Subhanallah!

Jo ho raha haim pehli dafaa hai wallah..
Aisa hua..!

Arnav-Khushi, tum pehle se itni sundar thi yaa, wakt ne kiya koi hasi sitam? (Were u this beautiful from the start or is it time that made u so? )

Khushi-Ha?

She was dumbstruck.. Arnav was still somewhere in seeing her today.. Something was surely changing.. She was looking so pretty.. Should he compliment her? His heart wanted to..

Meri khamoshi se baatein chun lenaa..
Unki doori se taarifein bun lenaa..

She saw him admiring her.. Wait, he was admiring her?! She felt butterflies as he went on staring her.. She obviously felt nice, she still loved him.. She blushed a little, and tucked a single strand of her hair behind her left ear, which was to small to fit in her pony tail.. And ended up loosing her eyes in sync with his and her her felt llight..

Kal nahi thi joo, aaj lagtii hoon..
Taareef meri hai khaamakha..
Tohfa hai tera meri adaa..
Arnav looked at her staring him and he realised her was staring her with a grin on his face.. Well, he did admit he was lost, but so was she too.. What was happening to him? He had to distract himself.. He looked at her and winked moving a step towards her..

Arnav-Ah! Don't drop ur jaw.. I know girls die to have a compliment from me.. Anyway.. So purple colour, ha?

She looked in the mirror and got the meaning behind his words and looked down clutching her open shoulder more tightly now.. Her purple bra strap was so thin, and her milky shoulders made it look more sexy..

Arnav-But Khushi, this purple is cool under your pink shirt.. But for this shirt, I guess u need a strapless one..

Khushi-Ha? I know.. But I don't wear such okay?

Arnav-But if u want to wear this, then u'll have to!

Khushi-What? NO.. I never wear such things.. I don't know about all this, don't u know?

Arnav-Oh really? Don't worry.. I know! Next we shall do ur lingerie shopping! I can help u there too, inside the trail room!

He was just teasing her and winked giving his famous smirk.. She hiccuped..

Khushi- NO.. I don't need those..

Arnav-But u liked this tee right?

Khushi-Are u mad? This was just to instigate u.. PAUSE.. Erm.. I - - I mean - - Ya.. I wont buy it.. Its so open and so tight and not even coming out.. I would never buy this for me and, I - - I am not comfortable wearing such, don't u know?

She said heaving badly and looked here and there.. He pressed her between the mirror behind and himself.. She gulped as he breathed on her face..

Arnav-I know Khushi, then why did u change so much? And what were u wearing on Station yesterday? Can u clear that?

His eyes spoke for his doubts..

Khushi-Oh! That toh I just changed before getting down the train.. U really think I would have travelled in that?

She said casually and he was more confused..

Arnav-WHAT? Why?
He was hyper and she in her super expressive form spoke all she dint wanted to.. But what now?

Khushi-Arnav I - - I wore that coz, my wish! Help me take this thing OFF.. I need to change.. Plzz.. Help me change it..

He knew she was twisting the topic and he decided to take the talks out of her in his own way later.. Well, why not have some fun for now?

Arnav-Okay!
Khushi sighed still standing under him..

Arnav-But are u sure u want me to help u? Coz then I will have to SEE u..

Khushi looked down.. And nodded, did she have a better option? She was feeling shy thought!

Arnav-Great! Waise bhi I have seen it all remember? Lets check out the developments..
He laughed and Khushi looked up to smack his hands and push him back..

Arnav-What? That was a joke Khushi..

Khushi-A very poor one indeed!

Arnav-Chill maar yaar.. U know am not interested in u in 'that' way..
He said making open quotes in the air with his fingers.. She grumped..

Khushi-I know Arnav.. U don't need to remind me..

With that he pulled her towards him holding her waist and ran his fingers in a rush from her arms, DOWN on till her palms and pulled them up.. She felt ripples from those tickles and her hands went up as he guided them.. He looked at her as she gulped.. He looked at her who had sealed her eyes with him.. He was trying to find something from her silent eyes.. For any good reason, Arnav just wanted Khushi to take his name that very moment..

Ek din kabhi joo..
Khud ko pukaare..
Meri zubaan se tu zaraa.. (haaye re..)
Tujh mein chhupi sii..
Jo shayari hai..
Tujhko sunaaun main zara.. (haay re..)


 She was not moving, and he still had her hands UP.. He held her hands up with his one hand, and his other hand went down to pull a small zipper on that tee which was under her arms and zipped it down and she came back to Earth and pulled her hands down immediately out of his smoothe hold.. He felt jerked..

Khushi-Out..

Arnav-Arey, I will help u na, I know how to get it out.. Then u can wear ur pink tee again..

Khushi-Exactly.. U know only to take clothes OFF..
Gosh, the above was a self thought from Khushi's heart! ;p

Khushi looked down and pulled that tee close to her which she had been wearing and he took three steps back to scan her from top to bottom before leaving.. He also saw her back from the mirror behind and smiled remembering something..

He unlocked the door and left, as she kept looking down and finally closed the door behind him and changed in her covering pink t-shirt and came out..

Khushi-Arnav erm.. Am not buying that..
She said in a low voice..

Arnav-What ever Khushi.. Take whatever u want.. Am standing out.. Call me when u are done.. I will pay..

Her eyes met his and the New Khushi was back!

Khushi-I have money Arnav, I dint get u here to bear my expenses.. Also, u are no one to pay for me.. Only my boy-friend or husband shall pay for me.. Come now..

Arnav-What ever! Then pay and come.. Why should I be here? Come out when u are done.. I am bored. anyway.

They both dint notice someone just stopped to stare them.. This someone was a good-looking modern girl wearing some western blue colour dress, and was in her early 20's..

Khushi-Wait.. I am done with my shopping, but what for our baby?
Khushi held his wrist and made him turn who was about to walk out.. He turned and jerked her hand off his wrist..

Arnav-Ur baby Khushi.. I wont take any responsibilities, remember that..
He made it clear and she grinned..

Khushi-So u are in ha? For helping me in this baby thing?

Arnav-Khushi I dint mean that.. I - - I just meant that ur pregnancy wont be my responsibility.. Get that..

Khushi happily dragged him to the Baby Section and started to see small baby clothes.. One was white small tee printed with 'I love my Daddy'.. Khushi was so much at awww showing that to Arnav..

Khushi-Its so cute na?

Arnav looked at it and stared it for a second or two.. He made a face and Khushi was enjoying teasing him just fur fun.. He stared again at this baby t-shirt and Khushi's laughs halted as she looked a girl staring them, standing somewhere far.. Khushi was sure that this girl was staring her and Arnav only..

Khushi-Hey hey.. Look behind u, that girl is staring us..
Khushi went behind Arnav and told him.. Arnav turned around to just mutter a 'Jeez!' and Khushi looked at Arnav..

Khushi-U know her?

Arnav looked at Khushi and held her wrist and rushed to the other side as fast as he could..

Khushi-Arnav wait.. Why are we running? Who is she?

Arnav saw the girl following them and pulled Khushi inside the trail room again and pinned her below him shutting her mouth with his palms..

Arnav-Ssshh.. She is Aisha.. Now will u shut up?

Arnav left her and she whispered..
Khushi-I think I know her.. But why are u running away from her? Is she after u? *giggles*..

Arnav-Khushi.. I guess she is after U..

Khushi-What the- - ? 
Arnav said that remembering the story he made back yesterday about 'Khushi' being his 'Pregnant Wife' as he wanted to breakup with Aisha.. But Khushi dint know all this, did she? Nope..
Arnav saw Khushi was still giggling..

Khushi- Is that Aisha a Female version of Shakti? I am straight Arnav! Wait, I guess I have seen her somewhere.. Wait, who is she again?

Arnav again shut her mouth with his palms and pushed himself on her to make her feel goose bumps.. She felt Arnav's touch all over again, making her silent..
Arnav-Khushi how much do u speak? Shut ur screams NOW..

He stopped pressing her but still dint leave her..
Arnav-She is Aisha.. U can say she is my - - my present Girl.. But I am NOT interested in her anymore..
He said with his palms still on her mouth.. She narrowed her eyes staring him and flaring her face..

Khushi (self talk)-Got it! U both hit IT and now u want to drop her but she is not leaving u!


Arnav-She is just not leaving me yar, so I made up a story..
Just as she thought! But wait, what story? Arnav was looking down now..

Khushi-What story?

She tried to speak with his palms still on her lips, and he took them off..

Arnav left her mouth and leaned his back on the opposite side of the trail room on those mirror waali walls, still facing her and Khushi adjusted her top looking down.. She looked up at Arnav and waited..

Arnav remained silent..

He turned around to open the trail room and peeped out.. Aisha dint seem to be there and Arnav got out.. Khushi followed him.. Arnav was looking everywhere around to see where was Aisha, and sighed scanning her no where.. He pulled Khushi to move out from here.. Moving away from that area, he turned to see her confused and looked down..

Arnav-Khushi Aisha is - -

'His girlfriend!'
Came a voice and Arnav felt a light tap on his shoulders.. He turned back and Arnav ke toh toote udd gaye.. (Arnav was stunned!) He was shocked to see Aisha and Khushi looked at her too.. Khushi was feeling a hole in her heart.. She looked at the girl and wrinkles of thoughts came on her temple.. Arnav's surroundings went blank till Khushi spoke..

Khushi-Hey! U were the one with whom I collided in the park this morning, right?

Arnav-Khushi! When did u go to the park?
Arnav was hyper..

Aisha-Oh! So that was the missing dog Arnav was talking about yesterday night.. Hi, I am Aisha.. U are Khushi, right?

Khushi-What missing dog? What is she saying Arnav?

Arnav-Khushi actually - -

Aisha-Leave that Khushi.. I know u got that Puch Puch of urs back, the same dog which Arnav told me u lost yesterday! I guess he is the same I saw in park with u in morning na? Anyway.. Tell me, how are u? U must be shopping for ur baby right?
Aisha looked at Khushi's stomach and Arnav felt Aisha's stares making his Khushi uncomfortable..

Khushi looked at Arnav.. She was tongue-tied..

Khushi-I - - I - -

Aisha smiled..
Aisha-Don't worry, ur Arnav told me everything.. U are anyway not wanting Arnav to interfere with U and UR baby, right? U will have the sole right on baby? Haina?


Khushi looked at Arnav disappointed..
Khushi-Arnav how could u tell all this to anyone? I - - I - - trusted u k at least now u can - - *sobs*.. High School was a Big Mistake! Huge! I am going Arnav.. *sobs* Even Shakti is far better than u are..

Khushi ran away and Arnav could not speak of anything.. He felt like he was loosing her when she ran away.. His heart ached to stop her and clear it all then and there.. Why? What was changing between them from his side today? Was this change going to make things better or not?
Why did he want to like this change? Why dint he ever like to see his Khushi in pain? Why did he want to stop her just before a second when she disappeared, and felt an urge pull her in his arms and explain it all and stop her tears?

 Ye do diloon ka waasta waasta..
Khul ke bataaya jaaye naaa ..
Subhanallah...

Jo ho raha hai..
Pehli dafaa hai, Wallah..!
Aisa hua.. Subhanallah..!!

(*Note* Lyrics Of the above Song are from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - The MOVIE..)


He wanted to follow her, but Aisha held his hand..

Aisha-That was ur pathetic wife, right? She only tortures u na?

Arnav-Leave my hand Aisha.. And don't u dare call her that..

Aisha-Am sorry Arnav.. I know she is still ur wife but - -


Arnav-LEAVE MY HAND.. NOW, I need to go..


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment