Monday, May 20, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 26


xx


Chapter 26
 

(above banner by me.. Embarrassed)

ArShi Home..

Arnav reached home and was unlocking his home while on call with Aman..
Arnav-Ya Aman.. I know that.. Yes, still I took her signatures, so what? PAUSE.. I know what I am doing Aman, thanks for ur advice.. Now do what I asked u to.. And inform Mr. Roy too.. I have entered home, so we shall talk later.. Bye..

Arnav entered his home and kept some shopping bags on the side.. He went inside the kitchen and their bedroom not to find his wife anywhere around.. God! Why? Why dint she listen to him..? She was supposed to rest, and she was out again? He had to get her home and tie her on the bed or else she will again start working, again..

Arnav knew k his wife would have gone to the market only, where else would she be? He went to the kitchen and drank some water before going behind Khushi to get her back home, when he heard his phone ring and saw Khushi's gynaecologist calling.. He immediately stopped in his tracks to receive the call..

Arnav-Hello?

Dr. Shruti-Morning Mr. Raizada.. Its Dr. Shruti Seth here.. Your wife Khushi's gynaecologist..

Arnav-I got it doctor.. Ya? Why u called so early? Anything urgent?

Dr. Shruti-Erm.. Can I have a minute or two from u Mr. Raizada? It's erm.. kind of really important..

Arnav said a yes and went inside their bedroom to find Khushi's files thinking it may be doing something with them as Dr. Shruti called..

Arnav-Ya ya.. Plz continue..

Dr. Shruti-erm.. Mr. Raizada, is ur wife around? Is she okay?

Arnav-Just a minute.. Is everything all right? Why are asking this?
Asked ASR looking straight in a confused manner..

Dr. Shruti-Mr. Raizada, do u remember those Red Pills u brought here yesterday which I took for examining? Those are actually.. erm..

Arnav-What? Anything wrong? My wife told u they were vitamin pills right? My Di gave her..

Dr. Shruti-Then I guess there is a major issue, Mr. Arnav.. Actually, erm.. Look, don't panic.. Khushi is alright now I guess, as she vomited those pills.. And I see the baby is safe too, so don't worry..

Arnav-What? Wait - - Come again? Are those pills not right? Is my wife okay?

Dr. Shruti-Ya Mr. Raizada, both ur wife and baby are just fine.. But ur Sister also is pregnant right? Did she too intake those pills?

Arnav-No.. But Wait! What's it with the pills? Be straight now..

Dr. Shruti-Look, don't panic.. They were, erm - - ABORTION PILLS..

Arnav's hand dropped Khushi's reports and he lost his energy at his knees to fall down on the bed.. He was shocked, terrified.. The surrounding had gone blank and Dr. Shruti's constant voices coming from the phone speaker too went in vain to draw his attention..

Khushi had taken abortion pills? What if anything - - NO.. The doctor said she is okay, right? Khushi is okay, and his Di too dint take those.. Is his Di also good? He felt his phone vibrate with voice and jerked his senses..

Dr. Shruti-Hello Mr. Raizada.. U there?

Arnav-ya..
He managed to speak.. Still half lost..

Dr. Shruti-Look, I told u, don't panic.. All is okay for now.. But just take care of her, I mean Mrs. Khushi.. Let her rest, don't let her stress in anyway.. Also, if u can let her - - I mean - - erm.. If u both don't get intimate for a while, that would be better..

Arnav-I got it.. We will take care, thanks.. Any thing else?

Dr. Shruti-Nahi.. PAUSE.. Okay.. Don't worry.. Just look after her and be with her.. All is fine.. And ya, your Manager cleared the transactions too, a Bed is booked for ur wife's delivery already.. Good day Mr. Raizada, take care..

Dr. Shruti cut the call and next ASR called his Di in a hurry.. Anjali received the call from the pool-side of her room in RM after some two rings..

Anjali-Ya chote?
Anjali was happily smiling..

Arnav-Di, how are u? U Okay?

Anjali-Ya chote, am fine.. Am all good.. Why suddenly?
She was confused!

Arnav-Di, I had to ask u something.. From where u got those pills?
ASR was suspicious..

Anjali-Which pills? I dint get u..
Anjali dint know about those pills now, did she?

Arnav-The one's which Khushi got here.. She said u were taking some vitamin pills, who recommended u those? Where did u get those from?

Anjali-Wait, I dint give her any - - Okay.. I guess she just took them away.. But why are u asking? Those were given to me by Shyam.. Is everythi - -

ASR-Dammit Di.. Good God u dint take those.. Those were ABORTION PILLS..

Anjali's world fell apart too!
Anjali-What - - What are u saying? He cant do that.. He is - - did he really?

Oh God! Shyam can do that.. Anjali dropped herself on the recliner near by, and just then Mami and Payal came there.. They saw Anjali dropping herself on the recliner and ran to see her pale face.. What was going on?
 They looked around to see her alone and saw a phone in her hand and Payal took it to see who it was.. Mami gestured Payal to hold Anjali till she has a talk with Arnav.. Payal nodded and sat besides Anjali who pouted to drop tears closing her eyes and Mami went inside the room with Anjali's mobile..

Payal-Di, sambhaliye apne aap ko.. (Di, take care..)

Payal saw Mami move in and Anjali cried her heart out feeling shame on her fate.. Mami moved inside Anjali's room and freely talked with Arnav as Shyam was not there..

Mami (on call)-Hello hi??

Arnav-Hello? Mami?

Mami-Arnav bitwa! Its so long! How are u? Where are u? Are u okay?

They talked after long, and Arnav told Mami what everyone else of their family did need to know.. Mami was really shocked.. She could hardly image how cruel their sugar-coated damaad (son-in-law) could be!

Mami-What? Hey Devi Mayya.. that's why Anjali bitiya has gone numb..!

Arnav-What? Di has - - Dammit! Mami plz take care of her.. Inform Nani and all also about all this.. And Aakash - -

Mami-Ya, I will.. leave that on me.. and ha, ur Bhai Aakash is at office..

Arnav-What? Office? Erm.. okay!

Mami-Arnav bitwa, how is Khushi? Is she fine? Oh! Congratulations for u becoming a daddy..

Arnav had a faded smile, but in no time he saw the clock and remembered, Khushi! She was still not back, and he was supposed to go to see on her right? Where was she? Was she Okay?

He kept the call and ran to the market.. 

***

Vegetable Market..

But the place was not filled with cool air.. Ya, it was hot Summer, but still, if she would have been around, he would have known.. He looked around and asked some vegetable vendors about his wife's whereabouts.. People around knew this couple by face and one could easily read the tension on ASR's face at present..

ASR (to some random vendor) Have u seen her? My wife? Anyone? U? Have u seen her? *turns to someone else* Did she come here? *again jumps to someone else* I know she would have come here.. where is she? REPLY DAMMIT..

ASR was flabbergasted..
Just then, some vendor spoke from behind, whose voice stammered..

Vendor-Bhaiya.. Ur wife did come here.. But that was long ago, before those men carried her away..

Arnav's feet froze and his breathe hitched.. What? Did someone say that - - NO, maybe he heard it wrong.. He turned around and went to the vendor who spoke this..

ASR-What? What did u say?

Vendor-Yes.. Some men came, they took her away..

ASR-TOOK HER AWAY? What the hell do mean?
His anger was rising and the vendor looked down now going silent.. ASR held his ragged collars to get a hold of him and repeated his question..

ASR-WHAT DO U MEAN?

Vendor was scared of ASR's rage and looked around.. As always, the crowd was busy watching the scene.. No one came forward to help.. He gulped and replied..

Vendor-Some men, they - - they kidnapped ur wife, Sir..
The vendor looked down and ASR was Full-On right now..

ASR-Do u know what u are speaking? Are u sure u saw my wife?
ASR dropped his collars, and took out his mobile and showed Khushi's one smiling photo to ask again..

ASR-Was it her? Was it this?
Vendor confirmed and ASR fisted his palms in pain.. He was growing weak at knees and fell down on the ground.. His Khushi was kidnapped? When? And no one did anything to help? Where was she? How was she? Was their baby okay? He was not with his wife right now, why? What was happening? Why to them? Who would be behind it?

Obviously! Who else?

He got up and his eyes were RED in anger.. Once determined to find her by the end of today, her took his mobile out and  called someone..

Arnav-Hello? Aakash..

Aakash-Bhai what's going on here? Aman told me that - -

Arnav-Believe me, I know what I am doing.. And I did that for I knew that Shyam was planning something Big.. Khushi is no where to be found, and - - and now I know k, - - k Shyam has kidnapped her.. Aakash, help me, plz..

Aakash-Bhia, come to AR Office from where ever u are, I will handle things till then.. I will tell home and ask Aman to call the D.C.P..

ASR-NO! The D.C.P. has already shook his hands with Shyam, so don't let D.C.P. know that we know.. Talk to Aman.. I am coming.. I want get my wife back Aakash.. At any cost!


xx

4 comments:

  1. Omg ... hope khushi is nt hurt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets see! Thanks for the reply..
      (I am a gud girl.. Dont worry for Khushi.. LOL)

      Delete
  2. Awesome FF!!! Read it all in one go..

    ReplyDelete