Saturday, May 18, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 25


xx

Chapter 25
(the above edit credit goes to me..LOL)

It was a new day, and Khushi was up.. She took a morning pill for vitamin, as she was not feeling strong but weak from last two days.. But for better or for worse, she vomited out today too, just like yesterday night.. Before her body could consume the nutrients or the value of the food and pills, she threw up twice in two days..

Arnav was worried and dint go to work today.. Khushi was forcefully sending him, but he asked her to get ready instead, as in the afternoon, they will be going at the gynaecologist's.. Khushi said a yes and Arnav left for some work, not before warning her not to work on anything and take rest till he comes.. He promised her to go out for lunch to, condition only that she should not work.. Khushi was not in her high moods, but she was happy..

It was past 12 in the afternoon and Khushi heard the door bell ring.. She went to the door asking who was there.. She opened knowing it was her Arnavji.. Although her heart can recognise when her Arnavji arrives, still she was asked not to open the door till her brain confirms the same..

Khushi-You came! Come..

Khusshi's big smile vanished as she saw Arnav's face and body tired up.. Arnav went straight to the washroom and got fresh and Khushi was getting ready in their small bedroom.. Arnav entered the room in a while and he was irritated..

Arnav-Khushi, I told u to be ready right? Why are u still not ready?! U know we have to go to meet ur gynaecologist, not to at any park! Come now..

She knew he was tired.. Still he never complained anything to her.. She adjusted her blue dupatta and knots her hair in a plait and applies some sindur to turn back and see Arnav lying on the bed with his back resting on the bed and legs falling off the bed.. She went near him, and sat besides him to see him sleeping closing his eyes.. She caressed his hair and smiled..

Khushi-U are tired, right?

Arnav opened his eyes..
Arnav-Sorry Khushi.. I dint want to talk to u like that.. I was just a bit tensed.. Are u better now?? Should we move?

Khushi-Arnavji its okay.. We will go to the gynaecologist later.. U should sleep for a while.. I will massage ur head..

She smiled and Arnav got up fixing his expressions..

Arnav-Khushi, u don't need to do all this.. We are already late, and my wife and baby's health is more important, and for that, I have to get u checked.. Lets go..

He was getting up and she held his hands..
Khushi-I know that u gave a life in me, but my life is u Arnavji, u are my life!.. I cant see u in pain Arnavji.. U are already doing so much.. I never asked u what work u are doing these days, did I? At least let me do this for u.. Am I asking something big? I want to do it for myself.. Wait I will massage ur head.. That's the least I can do, right?

Arnav had to give up.. Khushi massaged his head and he felt relief..

They later had their lunch, and after that went to meet the gynaecologist who had already been informed on previous notes that they would be a bit late.. Khushi was shocked to see such a BIG clinic..

Arnav-What happened Khushi??  Come..

Khushi-Arnavji this place looks quite expensive.. We should consult a small gynaecologist.. Its not that I am having any big problem..

He made a face and held her wrist to pull her on him..
Arnav-Shut up Khushi.. Just come.. And ha, no need to think on expenses.. I am living to bear our expenses.. Now come before I pick u up and lead u inside..

She hesitated to spend so much for one meet but Arnav pulled her in..

Inside The Gynaecologist's Cabin..

Doctor (the gynaecologist)-Hello Mr. and Mrs. Arnav.. Myseft Dr. Shruti Seth.. Plz sit..

They both sat across the table..

Dr. Shruti-So, tell me.. How are u Mrs. Raizada?

Khushi-Call me Khushi.. That's okay..

Arnav-Actually my wife wont accept, but she is not well from 3 days.. She almost went weak on her knees and fell down when we were in the temple yesterday.. And ya, I know this is normal as she is pregnant and clumsy, but still..

Khushi looked at him with open mouth, and he continued not looking at her..

Arnav-Yesterday and today morning too, she threw up.. Just saying..

Dr. Shruti-Oh! Okay.. Let me examine u..
Dr. Shruti checks Khushi's pulse rate and sees her eyes and hears her heartbeat..

Dr. Shruti-Any new medicine u started Khushi? It can be an allergic reaction of any thing new u started eating too..

Khushi-Oh ha.. I started with a vitamin pill from yesterday.. From then, I am not feeling good.. I am sweating, and I feel like throwing up now and then.. My energy levels are going down too..

ASR-Khushi ur so low and u dint even care to tell me?

Dr. Shruti-Calm down Mr. Arnav, I am talking na.. Khushi, may be those pills dint suit u.. Can I see them?

Khushi-I dint get them - -

Just then, to her surprise, Arnav put the same red bottle on the desk, and she was surprised.. He had taken this bottle? When?

Arnav-I just found this today morning, and got it here.. What is this? My wife wont tell me.. Can u?

Khushi threw an angry glare at Arnav, and Shruti examined the bottle.. Her eye brows frowned in confusion and she broke the couple's attention..

Dr. Shruti-Khushi, what pills are these? I have never seen them.. Where did u get these from? Who suggested u?

Khushi-Erm, actually I came to know that these are just some vitamin pills for pregnant ladies.. Any woman can consume this without doctor's recommendation.. I got it from my sister-in-laws room.. Actually her gynaecologist told her she does not need to start anything else other than her on-going medicines, and she dint start these.. So.. Ya, I got them with me..

Dr. Shruti-Okay.. Come, let me do ur check up..

Khushi went besides the partition and Arnav waited.. They got out in a while and Khushi went beside Arnav tosit holding his hand and blushed.. Arnav was confused, but Khushi kept her hold on his hand tight and looked ahead..

Dr. Shruti-Mr. Arnav, ur wife is okay, but not good.. Let her rest.. Khushi, don't take much stress.. No need for bed-rest, but I would suggest u not to work unnecessarily.. Otherwise there is nothing to worry.. U can carry ur normal routine, but with a bit f precaution..

Arnav nodded and looked at Khushi.. Dr. Shruti added getting a hold on that Red Bottle of her pills..

Dr. Shruti-Khushi, I guess these are something new in the market, and may be that's why they dint suite u.. Its new medicine for me too.. I don't know if it will be safe for u to continue.. I have never seen this to be frank.. I would recommend u to stop taking this.. Instead, I will prescribe u something which will be better than this whatever thing u were taking.. Here u go..

Dr. Shruti passed a small paper of prescription and Khushi smiled reading it..

Khushi-Arey wah! Ur a doctor and ur handwriting is so good.. Arnavji, see..

Arnav knew she was secretly mocking Arnav for his bad handwriting.. He folded the paper taking it from her hands and throwing angry look at her and got up..

Arnav-Thanks doctor.. We will leave.. My manager will see to the bills..

Khushi was surprised.. Arnavji's manager? What the- - Where did Amanji come from? Her Arnavji had left AR Fashions, then?? She dint get it.. Khushi was lost in thoughts..

Arnav-Khushi. Khushi.. Where are u?

Khushi-ha??

Arnav-Doctor is asking u something.. Reply plz..

Dr. Shruti-Khushi, actually am not familier to this new pill.. Can I take it to cross check with the laboratory what it actually is? If it is good enough, I can recommend it to my other patients as well, can I have it??

Khushi-Ya.. Okay..
Khushi passed the Red Bottle to Dr. Shruti and left with Arnav..

***

Totally unaware of what was actually being planned behind his back, Shyam was to return back to Shantivan (RM) after his 'so called outdoor' visit.. He was actually in Delhi only, secretly residing in some hotel, planning out his final moves to end of his game..

Shyam Jha had secretly been calling his agents to get updates on Khushi and Arnav, who were least interested of doing their job to do this small thing, as Shyam dint pay them well.. Shyam had planned a big thing, a Kidnapping.. And all his plans were ready to be called in action.. He was just waiting for the correct timing..

By kidnapping Khushiji, he had planned to clear all the hurdles of in his way.. Just by one kidnap! How and when it will work, was still to execute and only time will let him know if he succeeds or fails..


***

Two Days Passed..

Shantivan.. (RM..)

Two days were passed, Nani was back in Delhi.. HP and Laxmi went to HP's home-town and Nani came back alone.. To Anjali's surprise, Mami and Mama were back too with Aakash and Payal.. All entered the Shantivan (RM) together to throw surprise on a stunned Anjali, to receive back a big shock in return.. Their hearts stopped beating and their minds went blank to know how cheap Shyam was..

Raizada's still could not belive that Arnav and Khushi left and they were not informed anything..

Mami-Bot are ju sayingzz? (What are u saying?)
Mami was not able to believe to know this from all but Anjali.. They all believed that if Anjali was herself accusing her husband-Shyam Jha on such a big notes, than there had to be some serious issue..

Nani-Anjali bitiya, I called u so many times, and u dint even hint me what all happened back here in my absence??

Aakash-Di, abhi jiju kaha hai?? (Where is jiju Now??)

Anjali-I will answer to everything.. But plz, behave as if nothing has happened.. Shyamji thinks I am still angry on chote and Khushi Bhabhi.. Least he knows that now toh u all know what Shyamji really is..

Mami-Anjali bitia, for starters u stop calling him Shyamji.. He is not worthy of respect at all..

Mamaji-Ya, and I will talk to the higher authorities of Police with whom all I can.. If I know Arnav bitwa even a bit, he would have talked to someone there already.. I am sure..

Aakash-Ya dad, bhai and Khushiji were alone since long..

Payal-And Di too..

Nani-But no more.. Anjali bitia, we all are here with u.. U dont need to worry at all. We will handle it all, u just rest..

Anjali was finally feeling someone there for her and her chote and bhabhi.. They were no more alone.. She took a sigh of relief and all dispersed up to their respective room's, but not before Anjali's revelation about her beautiful bhabhi's pregnancy ..

***

ArShi's Place..

Khushi was good.. Although not fully healthy, still.. She had been to the market, and was purchasing fresh vegetables for tonight, when she gasped feeling two manly hands around her waist and was forced to move back to hit on a hard chest.. Before she could realise what was happening, she felt her body getting raised, and she was in someone's arms.. She was shocked and her heart raced.. She breathed heavily and her fists gripped this man's shoulders pricking her nails near his neck and she gulped feeling some lusting desires in that man's eyes..

Before she could scream, she was taken away from there and the crowd gathered were busy watching the scene instead of trying to know more..


No comments:

Post a Comment