Saturday, May 18, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 24


xx


Chapter 24
(the above edit credit goes to me..LOL)


Khushi kept the call wiping her tears and turned around to see a teary Arnav with a happy smile on his face..

Arnav-Di ka call tha na?

Khushi was surprised to see Arnav.. She dint realise when he came.. Did he over hear her talks with Anjali Di? How did he guess it was her?

Khushi-Aapko kaise pata? (How did u know?)

Arnav-I just know.. I am happy that Di remembered my birthday..

He looked down uncertain, playing with his ring finger, and Khushi kneeled on the bed and went towards him and got down to take his laptop bag and put it aside.. She made him sit on the bed and sat besides him linking her arm around his bicep and resting her head on his shoulder..

Khushi-Obviously Di would remember na.. She loves u so much after all..

Arnav-U think she does, still?
He looked down holding her hand on his bicep and she raised her lashes to cup his face and make him look at her.. She did nod a Yes..

Khushi-Ya Arnavji.. Infact, she told she - - she - - erm..

Arnav-What Khushi? Tell me..
He was eager.. He held his hands more tight and said..

Khushi-Arnavji, she told that she knows about Shyamji.. PAUSE.. Arnavji she was apologising to u.. Plzz, lets go there tomorrow and meet her at once.. She is really missing u.. She is alone.. We can get our old days back Arnavji..

Arnav was blank.. He did have Khushi by his side today, but that dint mean he  forgot his didi, the motherly figure he was attached the most with.. He too was craving to meet her, and tomorrow was it.. Arnav nodded a yes and hugged Khushi tight and as did she.. She came out of the hug and looked at him to stare at him..

Khushi-Wait..

Arnav-What?

Khushi-How did u come in?? I did lock the main door and u dint call me to open the door then, did u have an extra key to this house??

Arnav-Yup' I did.. I thought u knew.. Anyway.. You know now!

Khushi got up holding his hand and pulling him with her to the kitchen.. There she saw the small sweet jam-bread's so called 'cake' she had prepared was vanished..  Confused, she looked at the empty bowl in her hand and then at Arnav, who he bit his tongue..

Arnav-It was yum!

She laughed out knowing how he was pouting like a baby, as if he had sweet chocolates he was not allowed to.. She took the empty vessel and put it in the sink.. She started washing the same and said..

Khushi-But Arnavji half was for me.. You have diabetics remember?! Cholo no problem.. You go and I will join u in a while.. As u informed me earlier, I had my dinner.. Aapne kuch khaya?? (U ate anything??)

Arnav was irritated..

Arnav-Ya I ate.. But Khushi what is this? Its my birthday in a while.. I wont be expecting u to do all this but be with me right?!..

Khushi (not looking at him and still washing just the two vessels)-just a minute Arnavji..

He waited.. Khushi was done with the two vessels and she wiped the same and arranged her vessels and was about to take a glass when Arnav came from behind and picked her up in his arms and she flinched as her heart missed beats..

Khushi-Arnavji put me down.. I told u I am coming na.. What is this? At least let me drink water na..

He took her near the matka (mud-pot) and put her on the platform locking her by pinning his hands on her sides and his body guarding her's.. She drank the water and he too drank some and she was again lifted in his arms around who's nape madam rounded her hands.. He took her to the room and placed her there on that bed, next to remove his tie and waistcoat and jumped on the bed with wild smirks on his face to made her feel shy and look away..

Arnav-Khushi, my gift?

He lifted her kurti a bit and tickled her bare waist and she giggled pushing his hands away..

Khushi-What do u want?
She bit her upper lip looking down and he took her hand in his and held it tight..

Arnav-Do I need to be loud? I mean, I don't mind, but that will just make u lost..

Khushi-Arnavji, what if I make u lost?

She looked at him with eagerness to reply, when he asked..
Arnav-What? So u do have a gift for me, eh?

Khushi-Nope, but I have a news as equal as a gift.. The gift will be delivered after 8 months.. I waited a month to make this special for us Arnavji.. I really hope u like it too..
She looked down and went in his lap to hide her face and get support for her racing heart beats.. She gulped and continued..

Khushi-Arnavji.. I have a good news for us..

Arnav-Now tell me, will u?

Khushi-We are expecting..!!
She hugged him and he rubbed her back still not getting what she wanted..

Arnav-What are we expecting Khushi?
He can't get it, can he? Now she was irritated.. She broke the hug and saif it loud and clear..

Khushi-Ohh foo Arnavji' I am - - I am pregnant..

Arnav-WHAT THE!
He just yelled in her ears and her instant reaction was a slap on his face for scaring her with this much high voice tearing her ear-drums.. She realised what she did and put both her palms on her mouth with eyes popping out.. He was still digesting what just happened..

Khushi-oops.. Sorry.. Wo - - wo Machchar tha.. (it was a fly..)

Arnav just smacked his lips on hers to end her idiotic explanations and she too gave in..

***

Next Morning..

Khushi-Arnavji, come on wake up.. Wake up.. I am going to DM temple.. U are not joining me right?

Arnav-Khushi two minutes.. I told u I am not leaving u alone, cant u wait for 2 more minutes.. I am getting up na..

He was still on the bed and Khushi was opening the curtains to make the sun-rays disturb his sleep and boost his energies.. But her lazy bones, her Arnavji, managed to put the blanket on his face and dose off again now flipping on his chest.. She was frustrated..

Khushi-Oh fo Arnavji.. U still have to bathe.. I will myself go to the temple and come back for today.. And anyway u don't need to treat me as a patient, I am healthy from last month too doing all works by my own hands, ain't I?

Arnav's heart skipped a beat and he got up throwing his blanket away.. He was totally lost in her words to catch them ll correctly.. He stared in her eyes and she smiled waving her fingers inside the pool of his messy hair..

Arnav-Shit! Am sorry Khushi.. U - - u should not have worked so much.. I will arrange for a helping maid today itself.. Erm.. I have collected that much cash to support us..

Khushi looked down feeling guilty for nothing..

Arnav-What happened Khushi?

Khushi-Arnavji, do u think we need time to plan a baby.. I mean our present condition is - - I don't mean its bad but.. U know what I mean right? Are u ready for a baby? U already have a responsibility of me and am adding on so I - - should I say sorry? I mean u did plan for our baby later, right? Is it acceptable now ya phir..?? Plz be frank, I - - I - - I wo- - wont mind ur answer..

He cupped her face who was still facing down..

Arnav-Hey hey hey.. Come here.. How can u Khushi? How can u think I won't want our baby? Its my baby Khushi.. And our times are no weak that I cant take the basic responsibility of my family.. I love u and I promise to love our baby.. I may not be able to be a better parent than u, u know my chemistry with babies right? But I promise, I would never, ever regret of becoming a dad in which-ever condition if ur the mother of my child.. I want this Khushi, and I don't want u to think anything stupid like this next time, anytime..

He cuddled her inside him and she hugged his back tight feeling his morning aroma as he continued not before making her look at him in the eye..
Arnav-ASR does not need to have second thoughts for his baby.. I want this one, and more.. *smirks*.. And u will have to get along with my demands be it how many times I ever ask.. Coz I have only u to complete them.. Don't worry, I will be reasonable enough..

Khushi hugged her Arnavji again and had happy tears.. 

After a while of morning romance, Arnav got up and had his bath to join Khushi at the temple, while she arranged for their morning breakfast..

***

DM Temple..

Arnav and Khushi went to the DM temple for Khushi wanted to pray for her Arnavji.. They both were standing in DM's temple with their faces facing DM's idol, and hands in prayer gesture.. Arnav did re-start to believe in God the day Khushi's DM proved her innocence in his eyes.. He too asked DM for her blessings for his family's welfare and his Di's happiness too..

In second, he felt the tightest grip on his shoulder and opened his to see Khushi loosing her energy and he panicked.. He held her by her shoulders and Khushi lost her energy at her knees and asked Arnav to hold her..

Khushi-Arnavji hold me..

 Arnav did hold her and helped her to sit taking her near a corner.. She looked to be in pain but she hid the same.. He could read her well.. He gulped the stone in his throat and asked..

Arnav-Khushi what happened? Tell me.. Khushi..

Khushi-I am alright Arnavji, I just am feeling a bit - - A bit - -..

She bit her lips and held her stomach feeling pain in her lower abdomen and held his shoulder tight in her other hand, and gripped it to hiss a bit.. His arms felt her nails prick, but his heart felt more pinched..

Khushi-Ahhh.. Arnavji.. Its paining..
She cried and he was now trying to carry her when she pushed his hand away..

Arnav-Khushi we should go to the doctor.. Khushi let me help u, I promise it will be okay.. Come..

She still resisted..

Khushi-No.. Wait for a minute.. It will take a while to go away.. Just be here.. A minute, plz Arnavji..

She closed her eyes tight and he felt helpless.. She was not allowing him to help her, his life seemed to be going somewhere, seeing her in pain.. He was panicking..

Arnav-Khushi has this thing happened before? Khushi tell me.. Are u feeling any better? Khushi.. We should go to a doctor..NOW..

Khushi-No arnavji.. Wait.. Ah! I am better now..*Phew*.. PAUSE.. Sorry to make u hyper.. I just got a nerve pull, and that's it.. Nothing much.. *sigh* See, am better now.. No need to waste unnecessary money on doctor.. What are u staring at? Come on lift me.. We are going to meet Anjali Di.. Wont u help me?

Arnav was pissed off with her behaviour.. She was in pain and she still was thinking about saving money? Did she made her aim to keep testing his patience?! Plus, she wanted to go to meet Di, like in this state?! No, he was not a mad soul to follow her unhealthy orders.. But, there he heard..

Khushi-And don't u dare deny me Arnavji.. Did I forget to tell u? Oh ya.. I forgot.. Naniji is coming tonight.. And ha, my jiju, jiju and mami-mama are also arriving in 10 days.. u cant deny me, giving other reasons, coz Shyamji bhi 2 days k liye out of station hai.. And I am also good.. Just help me stand up.. Wont u?

Her emotional black-mailing always worked well! He did care for his wife, but it would be wrong to deny that he was not desperate to meet his di.. He was.. And now Nani and all would be coming soon.. Arnav called Khushi's gynaecologist and fixed an appointment for tomorrow and they left for Raizada Mansion for now as she decided..

***

Raizada Mansion..

It was 12.00 in the afternoon when Arnav and Khushi came to RM to see Anjali waiting for them desperately.. She rushed and hugged them close to her, and Arnav was just feeling his mother like Di's side showering her love on him again..

They decided to forget the past and sat in Anjali's room to talk, talk on everything they missed, and everything they wanted to.. Anjali had ordered for a sugar-free Birthday Cake for her chote and the three had a small celebration amongst themselves and Om Prakash Chacha too..

Khushi's pregnancy news made Anjali more emotional and her guilt to force hard times on her chote and Khushiji made her cry.. With their big hearts, Arnav and Khushi hugged Anjali and consoled her to be happy, for her happiness will let Arnav and Khushi happy too..

Anjali again reminded of the family coming back, and they have to figure out some plan to expose Shyam and wrap up the bad memories ASAP.. Arnav asked the ladies to trust him, and leave all on him.. Arnav had already planned something..
 The Day passed..
It was getting dark outside, and Anjali had asked her chote and Khushiji to stay there only for the night, but they settled on the condition to leave after dinner..
Dinner was done, and Arnav and Anjali were in the drawing room, sitting besides each other on the same sofa.. Anjali had been holding on to her chote's hands..

Anjali-Am again sorry chote.. I - -

Arnav held her hands and shook his head..
Arnav-Its all okay Di, don't think much on all that.. Tell me, have u had ur evening medicines??

Anjali nodded and Arnav smiled.. Suddenly he realised something..
Arnav-Di, where is Khushi?

Anjali looked around and asked Om Prakash chacha where Khushi had disappeared..

***

Khushi was up in Anjali's room, fixing a DM idol on Anjali's dressing table.. She prayed for Anjali's happiness, and turned around to see herself in the mirror and stop.. She looked at her reflection trying to figure out her under-developed baby bump.. She smiled at her own innocence..

Suddenly her eyes fell on a red bottle and she took it in her hands in read they were some 'Energy Pills' for pregnancy.. Anjali Di did inform her today when they met that she was taking these for gaining some vitamins.. Later Anjali added that these pills were for any kind of pregnant lady, and can be taken without doctor's recommendation too.. Khushi knew she was weak herself..

Without any second thoughts, she took two pills from the bottle and gulped them down.. She put the bottle in her small hand bag knowing not what it actually was.. Anjali never mentioned who brought these pills or else Khushi would have had second thoughts before taking the same..

***

Khushi came down and Arnav went to hold her..

Arnav-Are u alright?
Khushi smiled and blinked her eyes in approval.. Anjali bid a bye to her brother and bhabhi and wished for herself and her family to get free from her evil husband's clutches soon..
 ArShi could not wait till Nani comes back, till was too late.. They choose to leave for their place for now..

***

Arnav Khushi reached to their small home and on the kitchen shelf, Khushi put the 'Red Bottle' of those pills she brought form Anjali's room.. She was sleepy and she slept soon wishing her Arnavji a Happy Birthday last time..

Later Arnav called Aman to see what actions were going against Shyam.. He felt victorious knowing that the new D.C.P. of Police had read their case and was ready to send Shyam behind the bars, they just needed one good proof..

ASR (self thought)-Its long that u have played with me and my Family Shyam, now toh Di is also ready to divorce u knowing how much of a scum u are.. U have played much, and now the last turn will be mine..

But, ASR dint know that tomorrow is going to be something for him.. Something which will give him and his Khushi, their biggest challenge to face, by none other than Shyam Manhar Jha..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment