XX
ArShi O.S. - Some Dreams Won't Die

(above banner by me.. :P )
And Khushi entered RM again.. Lavanya was getting trained by Ms. Gupta!
Khushi had to teach Lavanya to make rangoli and wear Saari.. Lavanya was out, so Nani asked Khushi and Anjali to do the Rangoli, anyway it was Diwali so.. Meanwhile HP called Arnav down, as the Fairy Lights decorated in the Hall were having some problem to start.. Arnav was standing on a tool and fixing the same, while Khushi and Anjali were making a beautiful Rangoli just below..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi was making the Rangoli and muttering something to her BFF, her DM..
Khushi (self talk)-Hey DM, I guess u dint like the laddu I made for u last week.. That's why u are not talking properly with me, right? I asked u regarding my marriage, and u dint reply properly..
She was confused about her marriage.. But her self talks were not silent.. Anjali heard a bit and asked..
Anjali-Marriage? Whose marriage Khushiji?
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi looked up and pouted with a sad face..
Khushi-My marriage..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Arnav's ears alarmed and his neck jerked to see Khushi.. She too saw him.. Arnav so called 'heart' felt a tug when he hard Khushi talk about her marriage.. He knew she was engaged, but .. but.. but.. Sigh..
Arnav's teeth gritted and his fist folder inside his palms as he concentrated to listen to more from the blabber queen.. Khushi looked at Anjali and spoke..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi-Ya Di, my marriage is getting fixed na.. Soon I will get married..
Anjali-That's nice.. So Khushiji, urs is a Love Marriage or an Arranged one? I know, arranged, right?
Khushi nodded and Arnav's temper raised.. He wanted to move away from here ASAP.. He concentrated on fixing the lights properly, and there Anjali spoke..
Anjali-Are u Happy Khushiji?
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi was blank, and Anjali raised her eye-brows twice..
Khushi-Anjaliji, what type of question is that? My family decided on my behalf so..
Khushi looked at Arnav and changed the topic once finding his gaze on her making her uncomfortable..
Khushi-Di, urs is a Love wali Marriage na? So how did u know that he is the right one for u?
Anjali-It was not difficult to fall in love with him..
Khushi smiled..
Khushi (self talk)-Love!!
Anjali-Hmm..
Khushi-How did u know it was love Di?
Anjali-U don't need to know Khushiji, u come to know urself! My husband, he takes a lot care of mine, and whatever qualities I wanted in my future husband, all were present in him.. So.. There was no question to think twice! *smiles* Now ur turn Khushiji.. Tell me, did u give a yes for ur marriage? U like ur future husband?
Khushi was not able to reply.. Why did she need to think? What difference will it make? Who cares? Does anyone care if she is married or not? She looked at Arnav, and Ya, it seemed as if it made a difference to him.. Was it right what she saw? Did it matter to him? Khushi wanted her things to matter his life, but why?
Arnav was silent, and so was Khushi.. After a while, Anjali repeated her question..
Anjali-Tell na Khushiji.. U are happy with ur marriage right?
Khushi looked at Anjali and faked a week smile.. Arnav left the area not wanting to show that her marrying someone else did matter to him.. Khushi saw him leave, and dint like him leaving..
Anjali-Khushiji, u know something? There comes a person in ur life, whom u want to be see for every moment of ur life.. Before going to sleep, and also after waking up in the morning, u want that person to look at u..
Khushi looked at him who was going up.. And just when Anjali spoke the last line, Arnav turned behind to look at Khushi once before disappearing from the scene.. Khushi liked that, but not admitting it, she looked away.. The rangoli was almost done, and Khushi stood up wiping her hands with a piece of ragged cloth.
Khushi-Anjaliji, I need to go.. I am not feeling well..
Anjali too got up..
Anjali-Khushiji, what happened?
Khushi-Don't worry Anjaliji.. Its just some acidity I think.. I guess I will end up getting a fever.. I will be back soon.. Bye..
And before Anjali could speak anything, Khushi took her jhola (bag) and rushed out..
Khushi-Hey DM.. What is happening to me? Guide me..
***
Khushi came out of the RM and ran to hire an auto to reach a chemist.. She sat inside the auto still doing her self talks t get confused more and more..
The auto wala turned to ask..
Auto wala-Where u want to go Madam?
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
And Khushi's eye popped out to see Him.. Was it Arnavji? She closed her mouth and got out of the taxi..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi-Why am I dreaming about Arnavji so much?! What should I do?
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and calmed herself..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi-Don't think much Khushi.. U are going to get married to someone else.. Ur not supposed to think all this.. But then why do I feel good to think about him? Hey DM.. Help me plz..
After a few hours..
Khushi rushed back to RM..
She met the watch-man and saw ASR in him..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
She imagined him speaking a 'What the-'
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
She looked away rubbing her eyes.. She ignored..
**
Khushi entered the RM and saw Mohan, and again saw ASR in him..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
She held her head and moved ahead closing her eyes in frustration..
And *THUD*.. Khushi collided with a hard form, whose touch she knew well.. She opened her eyes and saw him..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Khushi just realized, she was in love.. She could feel the love.. She could see him everywhere.. She could see the stars brighter in the sky.. She could feel the breeze even cooler than it was.. She saw him, she saw Arnavji, her Arnavji everywhere..
Khushi-Hey DM, hamne ek ishara maanga tha.. Aur aapne itne saare de diye? Hame unhe batana honge.. (Hey DM, I asked for one sign, and u gave me plenty.. I have to tell him..)
Arnav-Excuse me?
Khushi-Arnavji! Is it u?
She was confused and not able to make out if she was dreaming or was it reality?!
YES, it was Arnav! And he held Khushi by her arms, not letting her fall down..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Arnav-U okay? Di told me u went to take medicines? What happened?
Khushi-Fever.. But I dint get the medicines.. Those tablets won't work, so I dint go only..
She was continuously fidgeting with her dupatta and Arnav left her..
Arnav-But what happened? Tell me..
Khushi-Fever.. Love fever..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Arnav-WHAT? Khushi.. Are u okay? I guess not.. Wait, I will call my family doctor..
Khushi wanted to protest but he had already dialed.. She heard him..
Arnav-Hello.. Doctor Sharma.. Its me, ASR.. Come at my place RIGHT NOW.. No, Di is fine.. U just come.. Its an important patient..
Khushi was looking down and gulping hard.. No, she cant run away.. She had to tell him what she felt.. It does not matter what he thinks about her.. She should tell him her feelings, at least she wont regret in future not saying anything at present..
Arnav finished the call and looked at her..
Arnav-Come..
But she dint move.. Suddenly it seemed to go everything dark for her, and glitters and rose petals falling on her..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Her lips found a broad smile and she closed her eyes.. She opened her dupatta to collect all the happiness for herself..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Arnav was not able to guess what was happening to her.. He asked her to follow him, but he turned back to see her dancing.. He went neat her and jerked her..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Arnav-What are u doing? Have u gone mad?
Khushi was confused.. Where did those glitters disappear..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Arnav-Are u ok Khushi?
Oh no.. She was again day-dreaming..
Just then they both saw Lavanya..
Lavanya-ASR, my mom is not ok.. I need to go to Calcutta.. I am sorry, but I have to leave now.. Take care.. Chamkili tum bhi, will miss u..
Lavanya pecked Arnav's cheeks and Khushi looked away getting burned..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Lavanya left, and ASR saw Khushi..
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
He could see she was not herself today.. What happened to her? Well, not giving it a thought, thinking she was already mad, ASR turned to go inside, when he heard..
Khushi-Wait.. Arnavji.. I wanted to talk to u..
He turned around and Khushi hesitated..
ASR-What?
Khushi held her head and ASR rushed near her.. He got worried for her..
ASR-Khushi.. What has happened to u Dammit? Are u feeling dizzy?
He touched her head..
ASR-U don't have fever.. Then?
Khushi's lips were sealed.. Khushi saw ASR jerking her holding her shulders, but her tongue dint move.. Instead, she went more numb..
ASR-Speak up Dammit..!
Khushi-Arnavji, take me from here.. Take me with u..
She said in the most innocent voice getting carried away in the moment.. She repeated her request..
Khushi-Plz.. I want to talk to u.. Just 2 mins.. I know ur time is very important for u.. But plz.. For me..
Arnav could not take her requesting mode more.. He held her wrist and pulled her with him inside his room and closed the door.. He stood in front of her and went near her..
ASR-What happened to u? Tell me.. Is all good?
Khushi looked at him as tears brimmed her eyes.. Her eyes over flowed and she hugged him.. He was not ready for this moment, not that he dint want this.. But it was sudden for him to complete her hug immediately..
Khushi-Arnavji.. *sobs* I don't want to marry him.. I can't marry him.. Plz make my family understand.. *sobs* plz.. Arnavji..
Arnav was dumb folded.. Means she dint want to marry her fianc' He was happy hearing this.. May be he was being selfish to take her this sentence in a positive way, so be it.. He dint give a damm if he was going off ' track from being ASR for a while..
He hugged her back and she continued..
Khushi-I don't love him Arnavji.. I am not able to think of him as my husband.. I cant see him in my future.. I can't.. Help me.. Tell me what should I do?
He was lip-sealed.. What could he guide her? How badly he wanted her to break-up.. But then why? Why did he want her to go single? What did he feel for her?
Khushi was flowing her heart like anything and there, her lips left the words she never planned to speak..
Khushi-I can't think of anyone else than u Arnavji.. U cant let anyone touch me but u.. I cant let anyone have me.. I won't submit myself to anyone but u.. Plz tell me what should I do?
Her tears socked his heart and a small smile with a lame tear appeared on his ASR mask.. YES, she too felt the same for him.. How can he shut up now? Wait, did she have anything more to speak up?
Khushi-Arnavji I love u.. I love only u.. I know am too low class for u.. But Arnavji, if u can't accept me, then plz help me not letting anyone have me.. I can't be of anyone.. I am for u.. Am I not? Don't u feel anything for me? I cant marry him.. Do u understand dammit?
Arnav just smiled in between her words, feeling her in his arms.. His eyes were closed..
*KNOCK - KNOCK*
And there a knock on the door disturbed their moment.. Khushi realized what all she ended up speaking.. She pushed him to get out of his hold and adjusted her dupatta and plait on her left shoulder.. Her voice shivered and so did she..
Khushi-erm.. erm.. I - - I - - I should go..
She was too much embarrassed to look him in the eye.. She felt humiliating herself.. Hey DM, what had she done? Her heart was racing and she was sweating feeling Arnav's intense gaze on her.. She looked up as Arnav came close to her and moved back.. The knocks on the door went on, but ASR's gaze on Khushi dint break.. He moved forward till she was cornered..
Khushi looked down and gulped and heaved as ASR was standing just an inch away from her now..
If only she had controlled her tongue today..
What would he be thinking? Will he think she is lying about loving him just for money? What would he call her and her love? Cheap?
Her tracks of thoughts were broke apart as he carried her over her shoulder by one hand and moved two steps on the side to open his closet.. He put her inside the closet amongst his clothes, and she just kept looking in those chocolate eyes NOT to find daggers, but to her surprise, there was just patience.. She dint understand what just happened.. He put her dupatta inside, and looked at her once before saying..
Arnav-Just stay here.. Don't make any noise.. Okay?
Before Khushi could nod an approval or denial, he closed the closet door and locked her in.. She was left numb.. She was scared.. Was this her punishment? Why did she come back? But then why the hell was she not regretting..?
Arnav closed his closet and moved towards the door.. He unlocksed it to find his Di and Dr. Sharma standing there..
Anjali-Chote, is all okay? Are u okay? Why did u call Dr. Sharma? What happened? Anything serious?
ASR-Nothing Di.. All is fine now.. In fact, its better.. Dr. Sharma.. I wanted u to check on Nani and Mamiji.. Nani's monthly checkup was done 3 months ago.. I have asked u to do her routine check-up every month.. How can u forget that?
Dr. Sharma-ASR actually - -
ASR-How can u act so careless then? Go check on her and then Mami.. Di, u too get ur check-up done.. And I am having a conference call in next 2 minutes.. It's a Big Deal of my life.. Don't disturb me till I come out.. Tell everyone..
*THUD*
Arnav closed the door on their faces and Anjali was flabbergasted.. What was with her chote? Chalo.. He was anyway unpredictable.. Anjali smiled at the doctor and they made their way to Nani's room..
**
Arnav took a deep breath, and went near his closet, inside which he had locked her.. He was calm.. He was breathing cool.. He always had a hope in his heart.. Hope to have her.. His hope bloomed by the words he heard today.. He smiled and came back to his ASR avatar.. He slide his closet's door and looked inside to see Khushi pulling her legs towards her chest and rounding her hands around them.. He could see her enchanting her DM's name continuously, and smirked.. She opened her eye-lids and looked at him from the corner of her eyes..
Arnav-Are u okay?
She looked at him and gulped looking away.. She looked scared..
Arnav-Will u come out or should I help u?
Khushi's senses were not at all coping with her.. Her breathing was fast, and she pulled herself together.. Not getting an answer from her, Arnav went close to her, and scooped her in his arms..
Arnav-Don't u eat anything? U are so light!
He smirked wide and her eye's fell out from her socket.. She realized she was in his arms and looked down moving her figure in his tight grip..
Arnav-Stop swimming in the air.. If u want to get down, all u have to do is ASK.. I won't deny u for anything, EVER..
She could feel a genuine tone in his statement.. She nodded her head asking him to leave her and he placed her down carefully..
Arnav-So, what were u saying? Can u repeat?
Khushi looked at him straight in the eye and moved a step closer to him being firm now..
Khushi-Arnavji.. This is no joke okay.. What I just said a few moments back were my feelings for u.. Yes, I don't feel shame to speak, I love u..
Arnav was just silently listening to her, but she wanted him to react..
Khushi-What I just said back then, u need not remember any of it.. U don't need to.. I know it does not make a difference to u.. Am going.. Bye..
Highly embarrassed Khushi wanted to leave, and took a few steps away from him turning her back at him, when she felt her dupatta getting pulled and her hands went to her neck.. She gasped and turned around to see a serious ASR holding the end of her dupatta.. He was staring her tilting his face..
Arnav-Ur going? Just like that?
Khushi looked down.. What should she reply?
Khushi-Leave my dupatta Arnavji.. I need to go.. Plz..
Arnav-And what about ur engagement? U want u leave ur fianc? For me? U serious? U love ME Khushi Kumari Gupta?
Khushi-YES.. I love you, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.. But get one thing straight.. I dint love u for ur status.. I know u wont believe me.. I wont give any explanations.. I won't ask u to accept me, I know I am too low for u, right? I will find a solution to my problem.. Bye, lead a happy life..
Arnav-Are u done? Now can I speak?
He pulled her dupatta more and she moved close to him.. He started wrapping her dupatta on his hand and she had to move closer to him..
Arnav-Khushi, I know what u feel.. I can help u..
She looked at him as her dupatta was fully wrapped on his arm, and just a few inches of the other free end adorned her neck as a mere show-piece..
Khushi's lips trembled..
Khushi-Wh - - What? What solution?
Her eyes found hope, and he pulled her near him.. Her hands found his hard chest for her body to balance, and his one free hand held her arm leading her close towards him..
Arnav-Marry Me, Khushi..
******************************************************
Some dreams won't die!
XX

(above banner by me.. :P )
And Khushi entered RM again.. Lavanya was getting trained by Ms. Gupta!
Khushi had to teach Lavanya to make rangoli and wear Saari.. Lavanya was out, so Nani asked Khushi and Anjali to do the Rangoli, anyway it was Diwali so.. Meanwhile HP called Arnav down, as the Fairy Lights decorated in the Hall were having some problem to start.. Arnav was standing on a tool and fixing the same, while Khushi and Anjali were making a beautiful Rangoli just below..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi was making the Rangoli and muttering something to her BFF, her DM..
Khushi (self talk)-Hey DM, I guess u dint like the laddu I made for u last week.. That's why u are not talking properly with me, right? I asked u regarding my marriage, and u dint reply properly..
She was confused about her marriage.. But her self talks were not silent.. Anjali heard a bit and asked..
Anjali-Marriage? Whose marriage Khushiji?
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi looked up and pouted with a sad face..
Khushi-My marriage..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usArnav's ears alarmed and his neck jerked to see Khushi.. She too saw him.. Arnav so called 'heart' felt a tug when he hard Khushi talk about her marriage.. He knew she was engaged, but .. but.. but.. Sigh..
Arnav's teeth gritted and his fist folder inside his palms as he concentrated to listen to more from the blabber queen.. Khushi looked at Anjali and spoke..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi-Ya Di, my marriage is getting fixed na.. Soon I will get married..
Anjali-That's nice.. So Khushiji, urs is a Love Marriage or an Arranged one? I know, arranged, right?
Khushi nodded and Arnav's temper raised.. He wanted to move away from here ASAP.. He concentrated on fixing the lights properly, and there Anjali spoke..
Anjali-Are u Happy Khushiji?
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi was blank, and Anjali raised her eye-brows twice..
Khushi-Anjaliji, what type of question is that? My family decided on my behalf so..
Khushi looked at Arnav and changed the topic once finding his gaze on her making her uncomfortable..
Khushi-Di, urs is a Love wali Marriage na? So how did u know that he is the right one for u?
Anjali-It was not difficult to fall in love with him..
Khushi smiled..
Khushi (self talk)-Love!!
Anjali-Hmm..
Khushi-How did u know it was love Di?
Anjali-U don't need to know Khushiji, u come to know urself! My husband, he takes a lot care of mine, and whatever qualities I wanted in my future husband, all were present in him.. So.. There was no question to think twice! *smiles* Now ur turn Khushiji.. Tell me, did u give a yes for ur marriage? U like ur future husband?
Khushi was not able to reply.. Why did she need to think? What difference will it make? Who cares? Does anyone care if she is married or not? She looked at Arnav, and Ya, it seemed as if it made a difference to him.. Was it right what she saw? Did it matter to him? Khushi wanted her things to matter his life, but why?
Arnav was silent, and so was Khushi.. After a while, Anjali repeated her question..
Anjali-Tell na Khushiji.. U are happy with ur marriage right?
Khushi looked at Anjali and faked a week smile.. Arnav left the area not wanting to show that her marrying someone else did matter to him.. Khushi saw him leave, and dint like him leaving..
Anjali-Khushiji, u know something? There comes a person in ur life, whom u want to be see for every moment of ur life.. Before going to sleep, and also after waking up in the morning, u want that person to look at u..
Khushi looked at him who was going up.. And just when Anjali spoke the last line, Arnav turned behind to look at Khushi once before disappearing from the scene.. Khushi liked that, but not admitting it, she looked away.. The rangoli was almost done, and Khushi stood up wiping her hands with a piece of ragged cloth.
Khushi-Anjaliji, I need to go.. I am not feeling well..
Anjali too got up..
Anjali-Khushiji, what happened?
Khushi-Don't worry Anjaliji.. Its just some acidity I think.. I guess I will end up getting a fever.. I will be back soon.. Bye..
And before Anjali could speak anything, Khushi took her jhola (bag) and rushed out..
Khushi-Hey DM.. What is happening to me? Guide me..
***
Khushi came out of the RM and ran to hire an auto to reach a chemist.. She sat inside the auto still doing her self talks t get confused more and more..
The auto wala turned to ask..
Auto wala-Where u want to go Madam?
Uploaded with ImageShack.usAnd Khushi's eye popped out to see Him.. Was it Arnavji? She closed her mouth and got out of the taxi..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi-Why am I dreaming about Arnavji so much?! What should I do?
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and calmed herself..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi-Don't think much Khushi.. U are going to get married to someone else.. Ur not supposed to think all this.. But then why do I feel good to think about him? Hey DM.. Help me plz..
After a few hours..
Khushi rushed back to RM..
She met the watch-man and saw ASR in him..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usShe imagined him speaking a 'What the-'
Uploaded with ImageShack.usShe looked away rubbing her eyes.. She ignored..
**
Khushi entered the RM and saw Mohan, and again saw ASR in him..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usShe held her head and moved ahead closing her eyes in frustration..
And *THUD*.. Khushi collided with a hard form, whose touch she knew well.. She opened her eyes and saw him..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usKhushi just realized, she was in love.. She could feel the love.. She could see him everywhere.. She could see the stars brighter in the sky.. She could feel the breeze even cooler than it was.. She saw him, she saw Arnavji, her Arnavji everywhere..
Khushi-Hey DM, hamne ek ishara maanga tha.. Aur aapne itne saare de diye? Hame unhe batana honge.. (Hey DM, I asked for one sign, and u gave me plenty.. I have to tell him..)
Arnav-Excuse me?
Khushi-Arnavji! Is it u?
She was confused and not able to make out if she was dreaming or was it reality?!
YES, it was Arnav! And he held Khushi by her arms, not letting her fall down..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usArnav-U okay? Di told me u went to take medicines? What happened?
Khushi-Fever.. But I dint get the medicines.. Those tablets won't work, so I dint go only..
She was continuously fidgeting with her dupatta and Arnav left her..
Arnav-But what happened? Tell me..
Khushi-Fever.. Love fever..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usArnav-WHAT? Khushi.. Are u okay? I guess not.. Wait, I will call my family doctor..
Khushi wanted to protest but he had already dialed.. She heard him..
Arnav-Hello.. Doctor Sharma.. Its me, ASR.. Come at my place RIGHT NOW.. No, Di is fine.. U just come.. Its an important patient..
Khushi was looking down and gulping hard.. No, she cant run away.. She had to tell him what she felt.. It does not matter what he thinks about her.. She should tell him her feelings, at least she wont regret in future not saying anything at present..
Arnav finished the call and looked at her..
Arnav-Come..
But she dint move.. Suddenly it seemed to go everything dark for her, and glitters and rose petals falling on her..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usHer lips found a broad smile and she closed her eyes.. She opened her dupatta to collect all the happiness for herself..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usArnav was not able to guess what was happening to her.. He asked her to follow him, but he turned back to see her dancing.. He went neat her and jerked her..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usArnav-What are u doing? Have u gone mad?
Khushi was confused.. Where did those glitters disappear..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usArnav-Are u ok Khushi?
Oh no.. She was again day-dreaming..
Just then they both saw Lavanya..
Lavanya-ASR, my mom is not ok.. I need to go to Calcutta.. I am sorry, but I have to leave now.. Take care.. Chamkili tum bhi, will miss u..
Lavanya pecked Arnav's cheeks and Khushi looked away getting burned..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usLavanya left, and ASR saw Khushi..
Uploaded with ImageShack.usHe could see she was not herself today.. What happened to her? Well, not giving it a thought, thinking she was already mad, ASR turned to go inside, when he heard..
Khushi-Wait.. Arnavji.. I wanted to talk to u..
He turned around and Khushi hesitated..
ASR-What?
Khushi held her head and ASR rushed near her.. He got worried for her..
ASR-Khushi.. What has happened to u Dammit? Are u feeling dizzy?
He touched her head..
ASR-U don't have fever.. Then?
Khushi's lips were sealed.. Khushi saw ASR jerking her holding her shulders, but her tongue dint move.. Instead, she went more numb..
ASR-Speak up Dammit..!
Khushi-Arnavji, take me from here.. Take me with u..
She said in the most innocent voice getting carried away in the moment.. She repeated her request..
Khushi-Plz.. I want to talk to u.. Just 2 mins.. I know ur time is very important for u.. But plz.. For me..
Arnav could not take her requesting mode more.. He held her wrist and pulled her with him inside his room and closed the door.. He stood in front of her and went near her..
ASR-What happened to u? Tell me.. Is all good?
Khushi looked at him as tears brimmed her eyes.. Her eyes over flowed and she hugged him.. He was not ready for this moment, not that he dint want this.. But it was sudden for him to complete her hug immediately..
Khushi-Arnavji.. *sobs* I don't want to marry him.. I can't marry him.. Plz make my family understand.. *sobs* plz.. Arnavji..
Arnav was dumb folded.. Means she dint want to marry her fianc' He was happy hearing this.. May be he was being selfish to take her this sentence in a positive way, so be it.. He dint give a damm if he was going off ' track from being ASR for a while..
He hugged her back and she continued..
Khushi-I don't love him Arnavji.. I am not able to think of him as my husband.. I cant see him in my future.. I can't.. Help me.. Tell me what should I do?
He was lip-sealed.. What could he guide her? How badly he wanted her to break-up.. But then why? Why did he want her to go single? What did he feel for her?
Khushi was flowing her heart like anything and there, her lips left the words she never planned to speak..
Khushi-I can't think of anyone else than u Arnavji.. U cant let anyone touch me but u.. I cant let anyone have me.. I won't submit myself to anyone but u.. Plz tell me what should I do?
Her tears socked his heart and a small smile with a lame tear appeared on his ASR mask.. YES, she too felt the same for him.. How can he shut up now? Wait, did she have anything more to speak up?
Khushi-Arnavji I love u.. I love only u.. I know am too low class for u.. But Arnavji, if u can't accept me, then plz help me not letting anyone have me.. I can't be of anyone.. I am for u.. Am I not? Don't u feel anything for me? I cant marry him.. Do u understand dammit?
Arnav just smiled in between her words, feeling her in his arms.. His eyes were closed..
*KNOCK - KNOCK*
And there a knock on the door disturbed their moment.. Khushi realized what all she ended up speaking.. She pushed him to get out of his hold and adjusted her dupatta and plait on her left shoulder.. Her voice shivered and so did she..
Khushi-erm.. erm.. I - - I - - I should go..
She was too much embarrassed to look him in the eye.. She felt humiliating herself.. Hey DM, what had she done? Her heart was racing and she was sweating feeling Arnav's intense gaze on her.. She looked up as Arnav came close to her and moved back.. The knocks on the door went on, but ASR's gaze on Khushi dint break.. He moved forward till she was cornered..
Khushi looked down and gulped and heaved as ASR was standing just an inch away from her now..
If only she had controlled her tongue today..
What would he be thinking? Will he think she is lying about loving him just for money? What would he call her and her love? Cheap?
Her tracks of thoughts were broke apart as he carried her over her shoulder by one hand and moved two steps on the side to open his closet.. He put her inside the closet amongst his clothes, and she just kept looking in those chocolate eyes NOT to find daggers, but to her surprise, there was just patience.. She dint understand what just happened.. He put her dupatta inside, and looked at her once before saying..
Arnav-Just stay here.. Don't make any noise.. Okay?
Before Khushi could nod an approval or denial, he closed the closet door and locked her in.. She was left numb.. She was scared.. Was this her punishment? Why did she come back? But then why the hell was she not regretting..?
Arnav closed his closet and moved towards the door.. He unlocksed it to find his Di and Dr. Sharma standing there..
Anjali-Chote, is all okay? Are u okay? Why did u call Dr. Sharma? What happened? Anything serious?
ASR-Nothing Di.. All is fine now.. In fact, its better.. Dr. Sharma.. I wanted u to check on Nani and Mamiji.. Nani's monthly checkup was done 3 months ago.. I have asked u to do her routine check-up every month.. How can u forget that?
Dr. Sharma-ASR actually - -
ASR-How can u act so careless then? Go check on her and then Mami.. Di, u too get ur check-up done.. And I am having a conference call in next 2 minutes.. It's a Big Deal of my life.. Don't disturb me till I come out.. Tell everyone..
*THUD*
Arnav closed the door on their faces and Anjali was flabbergasted.. What was with her chote? Chalo.. He was anyway unpredictable.. Anjali smiled at the doctor and they made their way to Nani's room..
**
Arnav took a deep breath, and went near his closet, inside which he had locked her.. He was calm.. He was breathing cool.. He always had a hope in his heart.. Hope to have her.. His hope bloomed by the words he heard today.. He smiled and came back to his ASR avatar.. He slide his closet's door and looked inside to see Khushi pulling her legs towards her chest and rounding her hands around them.. He could see her enchanting her DM's name continuously, and smirked.. She opened her eye-lids and looked at him from the corner of her eyes..
Arnav-Are u okay?
She looked at him and gulped looking away.. She looked scared..
Arnav-Will u come out or should I help u?
Khushi's senses were not at all coping with her.. Her breathing was fast, and she pulled herself together.. Not getting an answer from her, Arnav went close to her, and scooped her in his arms..
Arnav-Don't u eat anything? U are so light!
He smirked wide and her eye's fell out from her socket.. She realized she was in his arms and looked down moving her figure in his tight grip..
Arnav-Stop swimming in the air.. If u want to get down, all u have to do is ASK.. I won't deny u for anything, EVER..
She could feel a genuine tone in his statement.. She nodded her head asking him to leave her and he placed her down carefully..
Arnav-So, what were u saying? Can u repeat?
Khushi looked at him straight in the eye and moved a step closer to him being firm now..
Khushi-Arnavji.. This is no joke okay.. What I just said a few moments back were my feelings for u.. Yes, I don't feel shame to speak, I love u..
Arnav was just silently listening to her, but she wanted him to react..
Khushi-What I just said back then, u need not remember any of it.. U don't need to.. I know it does not make a difference to u.. Am going.. Bye..
Highly embarrassed Khushi wanted to leave, and took a few steps away from him turning her back at him, when she felt her dupatta getting pulled and her hands went to her neck.. She gasped and turned around to see a serious ASR holding the end of her dupatta.. He was staring her tilting his face..
Arnav-Ur going? Just like that?
Khushi looked down.. What should she reply?
Khushi-Leave my dupatta Arnavji.. I need to go.. Plz..
Arnav-And what about ur engagement? U want u leave ur fianc? For me? U serious? U love ME Khushi Kumari Gupta?
Khushi-YES.. I love you, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.. But get one thing straight.. I dint love u for ur status.. I know u wont believe me.. I wont give any explanations.. I won't ask u to accept me, I know I am too low for u, right? I will find a solution to my problem.. Bye, lead a happy life..
Arnav-Are u done? Now can I speak?
He pulled her dupatta more and she moved close to him.. He started wrapping her dupatta on his hand and she had to move closer to him..
Arnav-Khushi, I know what u feel.. I can help u..
She looked at him as her dupatta was fully wrapped on his arm, and just a few inches of the other free end adorned her neck as a mere show-piece..
Khushi's lips trembled..
Khushi-Wh - - What? What solution?
Her eyes found hope, and he pulled her near him.. Her hands found his hard chest for her body to balance, and his one free hand held her arm leading her close towards him..
Arnav-Marry Me, Khushi..
******************************************************
Some dreams won't die!
XX
No comments:
Post a Comment