Friday, May 24, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani - Chapter 6 - Shower to Shower



xx


Chapter 6 - Shower to Shower  
(Above banner by me.. LOL) 


Khushi moved.. She  saw that girl (Aisha) going on another round of jog, and she could guess her nature precisely by her attitude..

The girl seemed to be a bit rude and excused herself to resume her jogging by adjusted the ear-phones in her ears properly.. Khushi went back with Puch-Puch to the boys hostel and then to Arnav's room from the back-side entry, and there.. Arnav was not there.. Khushi thought of taking a bath and took her clothes and thought for a second..

Khushi (self talk) ' Should I or should I not go to bathe? Should I wait for Arnav to come back?
Khushi looked at Puch-Puch and took out a small packet of dog biscuits from her carry bag and emptied the contents in a bowl which was specially for Puch-Puch.. She kept the bowl in the balcony and Puch-Puch followed his food and Khushi closed the balcony door from inside once Puch-Puch was out..

Khushi took a towel and her mobile, to again get out of the room, covering her head with the hood.. She made her way to the common bathroom of boys hostel..

***

Khushi was going towards the washroom, and on the other side, Arnav was coming back to his room.. He saw the Red Suitcase near his closet, and suddenly remembered that he was no more alone, Khushi was here too! But he entered the room just to see Khushi no-where.. He opened the balcony door, and saw Puch-Puch alone having his morning nutritious breakfast.. Before sometime, he just forgot bout the fact that he was accompanied by Khushi in His Hostel, Boys hostel! But wait, where was she?

***

Khushi looked around and saw her way clear, to make her way to the boys hostel's common bathroom.. She entered the bathroom fast and it was some luck to her, that she was not caught, at leas not today! 
Khushi removed her clothes and started the shower.. The water was cold and not being used to this, she screamed hard enough to let Arnav know where she was.. But, now.. Not only Arnav, but many others too heard the scream and rushed out to hear some girl's voice..

Arnav definitely made out where she was, and rushed towards the bathroom area.. There were 3 bathrooms one-after-the-other, and he was not sure in which one she was.. But he got to know that she was in the middle bathroom, as the other two were known to be vacant.. He was the first to reach there and bang on the door inside which Khushi was..

Arnav-Is that u? Hey..

Khushi-WHATT ARNAV? Now can't I even bathe without any interruptions Arnav?

He was confirmed, it was Khushi.. He looked behind to hear multiple foot-steps and his tension increased.. He banged on the door and this time literally banged..

Arnav-Khushi open the door, NOW..

Khushi-What the-? Are u insane? Arnav I am bathing.. Wait for a while, will u?

Arnav-What the- Khushi its my hostel, and u screamed so high that guys are rushing here, open up so I could cover for u or u want to get me expelled? He heard the shower turn off, and saw Khushi peeping out from the door a little to let only her head out..

Khushi-Arnav wait! Am sorry to scream but the water was too cold na, so - -
But before she could complete, Arnav was inside with her, and had closed the door behind them cornering her on the wall pinning her wrists above her head..

She took moments to realise how he just invaded Her Area! Luckily she choose to drape a towel under her arms before peeping her head out to answer him.. Thank God she did that, or this moment would have curved to become an endlessly shame-full act for both..

He was tongue-tied to see her in this state, after long before once.. He noticed her hair dripping water, and the form pressed below him, was surely a cold one under his heating one..

*Rabba Ve*

Both pairs of eyes were sinking into each other, finding the old memories of the golden days when the were in school.. When she used to come at his place early morning to go to school together, and waited for him down outside his gate, later to know from the watchman that 'chotte' was still asleep..


*Flash Back*

Lucknow.. 2 Years back..
Khushi was in her school uniform, her two pony-tails, each on either side of her shoulder.. Her small skirt was just reaching her mid-thighs, and she looked even cute with those black geeky spectacles, on her nave white face.. She had spent last 10 minutes waiting for Arnav outside his gate.. She exchanged smiles so many times with Bahadur Uncle, The Raizada's Watch Man.. She finally made a second call to Arnav to ask him to make it fast, and her eyes popped out of her dove sockets to know he was still asleep..

Arnav-Helllooo.. 5 mins Khushi.. Am just getting ready..
His voice was the most lazy when he was getting up from bed, and it was the laziest of all to let her know, that he was still in bed.. She put her shoulder school bag in the front bottom space of her Scooty, and her helmet on her seat, and rushed inside his Mansion to invade his room and deciding to kick him and punish him for making them both late, again..

She rushed in his room, and saw him still sleeping in his shorts and grey vest.. He was still in dreams to open his eyes.. He was lying in his chest, and a comforter half away from his body, showing how he slept hugging a pillow.. He was still a school-boy, right?

She saw him, but it was no time to drool over him.. She had been used to this sight much often now.. She firstly went to switch OFF the A.C. and just removed her black shoes and with those ankle length socks still on her feet, she kicked him on his ass and he fell down on the marble hitting hard..

Arnav finally opened his eyes..
Arnav-WHAT KHUSHI? Can't I sleep for 2 more minutes? The school is still having time to start.. Why u keep making such hurry everyday?? I doubt u have a boyfriend waiting..

Khushi-Arnav! Is this the time to talk on all this?

Arnav-OMG! Are u telling me that I should get some time out to talk this? U seriously have a boyfriend kya? Tell me..

He got up and moved towards her..

Khushi-School is just 30 minutes to start Arnav... Stop joking and get going plz.. I will set ur bag according to today's time table, till then u plz have ur bath fast.. There is no time to talk now.. GO..

She ruffled his hair and he irked..
Arnav-Khushi! Don't do that.. U know I hate it if anyone touches my hair like that..

Khushi-And when u touch me? Don't u too touch me without my concern then..

Arnav smirks..
Arnav-Should I with ur concern then?

Khushi-Argh.. GET GOING ARNAV..

Arnav-Okay, can u at least wish me Good Morning for once without making the start of my day with ur yellings?

Khushi-There is nothing good about this morning Arnav.. Now don't get me late or u will get it from me..

Arnav-Get what Khushi?
He smirked getting close and she pushed him inside his bathroom..

After a while, Khushi set his bag and went down to meet his Mom and Dad who were at the breakfast table.. They were always nice to her..

Arnav's dad-Was he still sleeping?

Arnav's mom-Did he got u both late again?

Khushi just looked down not wanting to speak anything ill..

Arnav's mom-God! When will he grow up?! Khushi, come, have breakfast with us till he comes down..

Khushi-Na na aunty, I will go up.. Just came to take his Tiffin, and water bottle.. I better look at him before he fools me and sleeps again..

Khushi rushed up and Arnav's mom dad looked at each other as they saw Khushi moving up towards Arnav's room.. They smiled thinking the same..

***

Khushi was near the stairs when she heard Arnav calling for her paused to smile and rushed in again..

Arnav-Khushi.. KHUSHI..
Khushi entered with his tiffen box and water bottle.. She went near the bathroom door from where he was screaming her name..

Khushi-Arnav what is it? U still not ready? Tell me what u need? Fast Arnav..

Arnav-Khushi, get me a towel.
He replied from inside...

Khushi-WHAT? Arnav is it again a prank? Its only 20 mins left for school.. Chal na yaar..

Arnav-Arey! Why would I prank? Okay, no problem, I will come out like this only..

Khushi-NO NO NO.. WAIT WAIT WAIT.. I will pass u ur towel..

Khushi knew Arnav's closet arrangements, and she rushed to pass Arnav his towel.. She knocked the door and instead of taking the towel, Arnav pulled her wrist and got her in.. Khushi's breathe hissed.. She felt him falling on her once cornering her inside his bathroom, of his bedroom.. Her eyes instantly closed not ready to look at him..

Arnav always enjoyed to trouble her.. She was innocent, yet sweet.. She was his best friend with whom he enjoyed without carrying for limits..

Arnav-Khushi, open ur eyes..

Khushi-What's this Arnav? U - - U told u wont prank on me.. Wear ur clothes Arnav, ur towel at least.. U know I wont look at u like that..

Arnav-Uff Khushi..Iits okay if u admit someday that u drool on me.. Every Damm girl does.. Why so shy?!

He was just playing with her.. But, least he knew, it was not any play for her.. She did die to love him, coz she did loke him.. She did drool over him, but how can she admit it? Above all that, her dumbness to his his such moves always made her look more stupid in his eyes..

Khushi-Ar - - Arnav.. Wear ur towel, plz..

Arnav-Only towel?
He smirked..

Khushi-Arnav plz.. U know I don't like such pranks..

Arnav-I know what u are and what u think khushi.. Open ur eyes stupid, I am already dressed.. Look..

He left her and she slightly opened her eyes.. He was already in school-uniform and this made her go silent again.. Not he, but she was so embarrassed..

Arnav-Come on Khushi.. U know me right.. I am just playing.. I know what u like and not.. It was just a small punishment for u to kick me on my ass 10 minutes ago..

Khushi-Are we done now?
Is all she could reply..

Arnav-What? What u mean?

Khushi looked aside..
Khushi-Lets leave Arnav.. U already wet my socks..

Arnav-Just socks?

Khushi hit him hard on his biceps making a disgusting face..
Khushi-Shut up Arnav.. Come out now..

Arnav-Relax, I know u don't like me..

Khushi-U don't know anything Arnav, don't angry me more now, RUN, WILL U?

She screamed getting out of the bathroom and taking his bag and socks and shoes to pass to him in his hands.. He came out to scoop her in his arms knowing not how much difference his small moves did to her.. He came down and left for the gate directly, and moved to her scooty and dropped her down..

Bahaadur Uncle were just used to this.. He smiled  nodded his face looking at these two..

Arnav-I know ur scooty will take a while to start, can we for once go on my bike plz? Ur prestige wont go down..

Khushi-NO.. Not at all.. Especially after THAT day.. U picked me in the morning, and forgot to drop me home in giving lift to Zakiya.. Anyway u have to comb ur hair and wear ur shoes and socks na? U do that fast and I will get my scooty started before that.. And DON'T U DARE CUSRE MY SCOOTY, I WONT CHANGE IT..

Arnav followed as she asked him, and they left for school soon.. As Arnav claims, they made it on time that day..

*Flash Back ENDS*

Arnav remembered the same what she did.. Memories, old memories.. He dint knew back then, what she felt for him.. She never let him know, un till that night when they- - -.. Well..

Khushi's eyes locked with his.. He still had that effect on her.. His one touch, could change her future.. All she longed for, was one touch from him.. She wont ask him in any other thing today, other than to complete the need she wanted him to.. Anyway..

She felt her towel going loose and she pushed Arnav to set her form free and hold the towel tight.. She looked away and made it clear..

Khushi-Don't get any ideas.. U know I need hot water to bathe, I screamed coz the water here is too cold and - -
He pinned her and closed her mouth by pressing his palms..

Arnav-Ssshh.. Shut up Khushi.. Where are u? I just told u k some one is out.. Keep quite, will u?

He whispered and ON the shower to let an act for the outsiders to know it was Him inside, and he was taking his shower.. Just to add to the drama, the few boys who were standing out, called Shakti, their warden, to look into the matter which sounded fishy..

Shakti calls..
Shakti-Who it there inside? Who screamed?

Arnav-Shakti.. Its me, Arnav.. And I dint scream.. U know I don't scream like girls, then.. Why? Any problem..

Shakti-Ah.. I know Arnav baba! Come on boys, let Arnav some privacy.. The other two bathrooms need a cleaning.. Anyone wants to take a shower, will have to wait.. Now let my - - erm I mean Arnav bathe.. Move out u all..

Boys knew how witty Shakti was towards those who dint listen to him.. They choose not to displease him as much as possible.. Also, some knew about him being gay.. They choose to keep distance from him and moved out.. Shakti saw all leaving and went near the bathroom door inside which Arnav was..

Shakti-Arnav, u can take ur time.. I asked all to give u some privacy.. *blushes* Call me without any sort of hesitation if u need me erm.. I mean anything..

Saying this he left.. Arnav knew what he meant, but never spoke anything to show he was smart enough, just to not give him any line to try more on him.. He was not out of girls to let boys try on him.. Uff..

Khushi (whispered)-Arnav.. Thank God u dint reply him much, or else he would have come inside to help u bathe.. *giggles*

Arnav-I guess u forgot k even u are here with me, remember now?

Khushi-So what? Shakti is Gay, he likes u, why should I fear?

Arnav-WHAT? U know? HOW?
He remembered saying this to her last night and looked at Khushi holding her laugh and made it clear..

Arnav-Oh.. My bad.. Anyway.. don't even bother to reply.. Now if he had came onto me inside here, then u too would not have turned out to be any less embarrassed to be in my towel.. Hah! WAIT, is this MY TOWEL..?

Khushi-erm, ya. I dint have time to take out mine, so I - -

Arnav-Khushi I don't like anyone using my personal stuff, u know that well right? Remove it, NOW..

Khushi-WHAT? Arnav!

She looked away feeling scared and Arnav shut his eyes tight muttering a 'Dammit'..

Arnav- I meant- - Khushi change and come out right NOW.. Get in my room fast before I change my mind and make u wear ur clothes my self..

Khushi-That's not possible Arnav..

Arnav-U challenging me?

Khushi-Nope.. I am making it clear to u k u cant make me wear MY clothes.. Coz I have brought URS!

Arnav-WHAT??

Khushi smiled at Arnav as his jaw dropped to reach the floor..

Khushi-Close ur mouth tiger.. And get OUT and be ready, I have to do some shopping today, and ur coming with me.. I need to start arranging things for me and our, na wait, correction.. For me and MY baby.. Go out now and get going.. Anyway I made u wet.. I mean. Erm.. Why u need a second shower then? GO..

Would she anytime let him speak? She was Khushi, back to her normal form.. The only thing he missed on her were her speaks.. Still, she was no more her in someway..

She was too much changed, why? For what?
And what the damm was this baby thing and pregnancy thing going on her mind?

He had to talk about this to her in a serious way.. He had to!

xx



4 comments:

  1. can't wait for their serious talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply.. Am posting next parts NOW.. :)

      Delete
  2. I I think it's all to do with having someone to love in her life ...pls update next part soon

    ReplyDelete