xx
Chapter 9 - BLUE Film..

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Khushi looked at the photo which she held and Arnav smiled looking her smiling.. She flipped the other photos, some of them she dint even remember when and who clicked, while others just made her gasp..
Khushi-Arnav! When did u click my so many photos? I din't even know!
Arnav-There are many things even I don't know Khushi..
He said staring her, but she dint get the meaning.. She saw her one photo and really liked it..
Khushi-I know u always liked photography.. Hey.. I look nice in this one na?
She looked at him with shining eyes and heard a compliment from him..
Arnav-U have always looked beautiful Khushi.. Why u changed then?
He asked slowly and she replied casually..
Khushi-As if u ever noticed me.. But now u do, right?
Arnav-So u changed for me? For my attention?
Khushi who had been smiling seeing the photos turned her back on him and spoke..
Khushi-Don't give urself so much importance ha Arnav.. I changed because I wanted to..
Turns to face him and continues..
Khushi-And also I thought, why not? As it was, I never spent much from my pocket money, unlike u.. So why not use it now? Anyway u know, my parents love to give me money and leisure but time.. I had to do some time pass to kill my loneliness, right? So I decided to spend! But not waste like u do.. U never value money na Arnav?
Arnav-What the- - .. Khushi I too do saving okay?
Khushi-Really?
She looked amused and he looked around..
Arnav-Okay.. Erm.. I will save hence forth! I will.. Just wait..
Khushi giggles nodding her head and kept the photos back in Arnav's cup-board.. She sat on the bed and spoke..
Khushi-Arnav there is nothing to do yaar.. Am bored..
Arnav dropped himself besides her and she gave him space.. He flipped his body to lay down on the bed and said gave an evil grin to himself thinking something..
Arnav-U wanna DO something?
Khushi showed him big eyes and warned him..
Khushi-Arnav!
Arnav-Okay.. Okay.. Chal, lets see a movie..
Khushi-What movie? U have no good collection of movie, I saw all.. U know I don't like those dhishum dhishum was action movies..
Arnav-Nope.. Not from those DVD's.. I have more in my Laptop too.. Chal I will show u a Blue-Film today..
H controlled his laughter hard as her breathe hitched and she jumped up standing on her feet and stammered with big eyes..
Khushi-Bl - - Bl - - Blue Film? Arnav No.. You see, I am NOT interested..
Arnav-Khushi come on.. What will u do till then? Puch-Puch is also out for his evening walk with Shakti.. Till Shakti comes with our dinner here, we will have to do something na.. Chill, it's this Movie..
Khushi smiled in relief..
Khushi-OH!! Its that Movie, BLUE? And I thought.. Okay.. Come..
She came besides him and lay on her chest as Arnav too lay on his chest and ON-ed the Laptop..
Arnav-Khushi..
He bit his lower lip and saw her..
Arnav-Have u already seen that BLUE Film of ur favourite hero?
Khushi-Arnav plz.. Stop talking this double meaning ha.. U have the BLUE Film then start it.. Don't irritate me..
She took the pillow under her and saw the laptop screen while Arnav stared her and roared..
Arnav-WHAT? U really want to see the BLUE Film?
Arnav laughed and Khushi narrowed her eyes..
Khushi-Argh! I meant that Film named BLUE which ur talking about Arnav.. Stop this..
Arnav stood up and Khushi looked on the side..
Arnav-Hey! When did I speak of showing u the Film named BLUE? I told u that the movie is a BLUE Film..
Khushi got up flaring her nose and he thinned his lips not to laugh at her..
Khushi-Arnav.. Plz ha, don't play with me.. Jao, I don't want to see any movie with u.. Ur so - - so cheap..
Arnav-What the - - If I see a BLUE Film then I am cheap.. What if ur favourite hero works in it?
Khushi's eyes popped out.. She looked at Arnav with her mouth hanging.. She gulped and whispered Arnav..
Khushi-Arnav! What are u saying? Salmaan Khan has acted in a BLUE film?
Arnav-Wait, why are u whispering? And Yup.. U don't know Khushi? YOU don't KNOW? What a shame! Salmaan's Biggest Fan does not know this! I thought u knew.. Wait, let me show u..
Khushi-NO.. I - - I don't want to see.. I don't believe u..
Arnav-Come on Khushi.. It's just a Film of One Night.. Chal aa.. Aa naa.. (Come..)
She denied but Arnav slept on his chest and pulled her wrist to make her fall on him and rolled his legs over hers and his hands on her waist, locking her body besides his.. He made her look at the screen, but her half body went full numb as the BLUE Film folder was clicked, and above that, his legs and his hand was pinning her not letting her move.. She was feeling highly shy and closed her eyes when Arnav said..
Arnav-See, here it is..
Her heart released butterflies and she gasped feeling his touch..
Arnav-BLUE film starts!
Arnav clicked the Movie named and Khushi hid her face in Arnav's chest pushing herself near him.. The music started and she clutched his shirt and asked him..
Khushi-Arnav stop it.. Am not interested..
Arnav-Khushi just look at it.. Ur so modern na, why u feel shy? Its ur Salmaan's movie after all..
Arnav was teasing her, but at the same time testing her too.. Till when will she hide His old Khushi under this fake one?
Khushi-Arnav plz.. U know I have never seen anything like this na..
Arnav-Oh Khushi, waise toh u dint even travel alone anytime before u came to meet me here, right? See, I know u.. I know its ur first time to see anything like this but - - .. Okay.. Just look at the screen and I know u will scream seeing Salmaan..
He had had enough.. He could not stop his laughter any more now.. Just then he heard Khushi..
Khushi-Arnav cross ur heart and say it's a Salmaan Movie..
She know Arnav never lied while taking a promise.. Arnav smiled and promised her it was a Salmaan Movie.. Ya, Arnav never faked a promise..
Arnav-Ab toh dekh.. (See now..)
Khushi heard some music and saw the screen to be blue-blue and made out..
Khushi-Arey! This is Sanjay Leela Bhansaali's 'Saawariya'!
She smiled a big time.. Arnav looked at her and grinned too..
Arnav-Ya! I told u na, it's a Salmaan Movie..
Khushi-Wait..
Khushi got up and looked at Arnav who was still laying on the bed now on his back, and with a 'I will kill u' looks Khushi spoke..
Khushi-Arnav.. U told me it's a BLUE Film..
Arnav-Arey! It is! See..
He laughed making her look at the screen and she pulled the pillow from below him and started beating him..
Arnav-What? It is a One Night Movie.. Why are u beating me? U took my talks in a cheap way and now u are beating me?!
Khushi-Arnav u know am not like this then.. Why u keep troubling me ha? Badaa mazaa aata hai na tujhe? (U enjoy troubling me na?)
Arnav continued to laugh and spoke in between..
Arnav-Well I cant deny.. Mazaa toh mujhe aa raha hai.. (Ya, I am having fun..)
Arnav snatched the pillow from her hands and threw it away.. Pinning her below him now, he made a straight face and..
Khushi-Arnav, what are u doing?
Arnav-Khushi what are U Doing?
Khushi-Arnav leave me.. I - - I - -.. Plz Arnav..
She moaned her feelings out by mistake and closed her eyes.. He leaned a bit on her and she looked away..
*****
Lucknow.. Gupta Mansion..
Night 9.00 pm..
Garima-Shashi, did u get any news? What did they tell?
Shashi kept the call and looked at Garima..
Shashi-Its been 2 days now.. And the D.C.P. says we are trying our best.. I don't know what they are doing! Where would she have gone?
Garima-If we had given a little attention on our daughter, she would never have ran..*cries*
Shashi kept a hand on Garima's and calmed her from shedding tears..
Shashi-Don't worry Garima.. I know where ever she is, she is safe.. My heart speaks so..
Garima-I don't know where and what she would be doing.. I just hope she returns soon.. I miss my baby..
Just then the landline ringed and Shashi and Garima saw each other.. Shashi picked up the call and heard something which felt like a ray of light in the dark.. He kept the call and an anxious Garima asked..
Garima-What happened Ji? What did they say?
Shashi-They have tracked her Garima.. They tracked Khushi.. She is in Delhi..
Garima-OMG..! Really? But how.. Where in Delhi? With whom?
*****
Delhi.. Boy's Hostel..
Arnav's Room..
Khushi's lips quivered and he looked at the door as he heard the knock.. He left her and she immediately got up pulling her tee down which had gone up a little above her navel.. Khushi adjusted her hair and went to the balcony feeling Hot inside the room..
Arnav opened the door and Puch-Puch came in running to find Khushi in the balcony and Shakti passed Arnav two plates for Arnav and Khushi's dinner.. While passing the plates, Shakti's hand was touched by Arnav's fingers and Shakti closed his eyes hissed his breathe with a smile.. Khushi looked at that and turned her face down to giggle.. Her mind was diverted from the act which just happened between her and Arnav..
Arnav looked back and Khushi stopped giggling..
Shakti left and Arnav and Khushi did their dinner.. Khushi left Puch-Puch (who had already done his dinner BTW) in the balcony and Arnav suddenly remembered something..
Arnav-Khushi!
She looked back and saw him..
Khushi-Hmmm?
Arnav-U said u ran away from Lucknw to come here, right?
Khushi-Arnav I told u don't want to discuss on that..
Arnav-No no.. Don't discuss it, am asking u something else.. U told me u ran away, but then, don't u think ur parents would have informed the police to track u?
Khushi mocked a smile..
Khushi-As if they would have come to know that I left.. I don't think they would be interested - -
But Arnav cut her..
Arnav-Khushi! Talk sense.. I think they would have known by now that ur NOT in Lucknow.. Don't u think they would easily find out that u are in Delhi?
Khushi-Really? And how will they? I have told none that I am coming for u.. erm.. I meant to Delhi..
She looked around and Arnav continued not concentrating on her slip of tongue..
Arnav-Khushi, u did shopping! By Credit Card.. Remember?
Khushi looked at Arnav and her mouth was left open.. How can she do such a mistake.. She covered her palms on her mouth and spoke..
Khushi-Arnav! I - - But I don't have any other source of money to spend.. And - -.. Shit, how will we go to the doctor? I mean to meet a good gynaecologist for us and - -Shit!
Arnav-Dammit Khushi, am taking something serious over here and ur - -
He was irritated with this baby things now.. Khushi too screamed..
Khushi-Arnav I am also serious.. I - - I don't have any source of money and I WONT take ur help OTHER than what I asked u.. Shit.. What will I do now..
Arnav-Obviously, u wont take help from me, whom am I to u.. Neither ur boyfriend, nor ur husband, right!
Khushi made a face and Arnav looked at Puch-Puch sleeping in the corner and smiled..
Arnav-Khushi! Puch-Puch can help us in this..
Khushi-Arnav.. Are u insane? How can Puch-Puch - -
Arnav-U just wait.. I am super cool u know..
Arnav dailed a number and Khushi stared him..
xx
Chapter 10 - Puch Puch Doner..
No comments:
Post a Comment