Saturday, May 25, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 27



xx

Chapter 27
(the above edit credit goes to me..LOL)


ASR reached AR Office and met Aakash after days.. They shared a hug.. 

After a While..

Aakash looked at his Bhai, ASR, who was standing near his cabin window thinking deeply..

ASR knew Khushi was kidnapped, but then, was she safe? Where would she be? How would they be treating her? Dammit, he was not able to do anything.. All he could do was Wait.. Wait till those kidnappers call for a ransom or anything.. He knew who was behind it, still, could do nothing without a proof..

He was looking Down from his cabin, remembering those old days when she, his wife used to work with him, under him.. How he threw her down from this very place, how he treated her so cheap, like a trash.. How he acted so inhuman, making her do all that what was below her worth, still she stood strong throughout..

Then his tortures to make her burn for that what she never did.. His misunderstanding her, his forcing her to marry him on stupid CONTRACT MARRIAGE basis.. His all time rude behaviour to her, and those bloody insulting treatments.. GOD! He still wonders what would have happened if he would not have allowed her to prove herself that day? She did pass to prove her love was true for him, and so was her heart.. She was clueless of what Shyam had filled her Arnavji's ears with, still she continued to love him unconditionally and accepted his apologies without making him go through the pain she felt vulnerably.. She knew after all, that he had suffered too!

He remembered the morning after their submission.. How she gave him all the love and trust she could give to anyone.. Her words were still echoing his ears, reflecting from his unconscious mind, about how she shared her insecurities and took promise from him to be there by her side always..

*Flash Back*


Khushi-Arnavji,aap sirf hamare hai,aur sirf hamare he rahenge,wada kijiye humse.. (Arnavji, ur mine and will always be mine, promise me..)

Arnav was puzzled, why suddenly Khushi was taking such a promise,he dint mind promising,but did she really need a confirmation from him after last night??

Arnav-Khushi tum aisa kyu keh rahi ho?? (Khushi, why are u asking so?)
He asked caressing her head by one hand, and holding her naked back with his other hand.. He could feel wetness on his shoulder and he pulled her to see her crying..

Khushi-Kijiye na wada'Aap hamare liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte?? (Promise me.. Cant u do even this much for me?)

Arnav-Khushi,sshh'okay,I promise,mai sirf tumhare hu,aur tumhare he banke rahunga,zindagi bhar.. (Okay, I promise k I am and always be only urs till I live..) Plz stop crying now..

Khushi-Arnavji,aap hame kabhi akele mat chodiyega, hum ji nahi payenge ..aap ke bina,hum tuut jayenge,apna yeh wada yaad rakhna'(Arnavji.. Don't leave me alone ever, I wont be able to live otherwise.. I will be drawn apart, without u.. Remember ur this promise..)

Arnav-Khushi why did u ask this promise from me?? Dont u trust me?? After yesterday's night??
He asked her with a doubt on his face..

Khushi stopped him from speaking by putting her index finger on his lips still sitting in his lap'

Khushi-I love u Arnavji, I trust u.. Last night what u did for me, means so much to me..

She looked down and moved her arms on his back from under his arms and rested her head on his shoulders.. Hugging him possessively..
Khushi- And its all so very perfect, I fear that what if this perfect moment would not last long?? Am scared for tomorrow .. I know u wont leave me.. I love u Arnavji, its just that- -

Arnav-I love u too khushi,(still hugging.he kissed her bare shoulder ) Khushi, what I did yesterday night, was not just for u'

She pulled from the hug and looked in his eyes with questions on her face..

Arnav-yes Khushi, I did it for myself, for us'am very selfish'I want u, I need u in my life..

She smiled at him with tears of satisfaction and love for him in her eyes'

Arnav-And nothing can go wrong now..

Khushi-But God forbid if it happens, I know u will make everything go well, haina'
She said confidently'


Arnav-Uski zarurath nahi padegi'(That wont be necessary..)


*Flash Back ENDs*

He remembered the promise he made to her, to be her's for ever, and protect her throughout.. He opened his eyes and looked back at Aakash.. He could not stand there like that doing nothing.. He had to do something, he had to.. He took out his phone and waited to speak what he was thinking.. After a while, he looked at Aakash and Aman too entered.. He saw Aman and spoke to both..

ASR-Look, now as u both know, the D.C.P. is with Shyam, we cant take his help.. He is nothing but a Dirty Commissioner of Police.. Aman, talk to Mr. Roy.. About u know what.. And Aakash, dail the Local Police and ask for help.. We cant trust anyone, but I know one thing, Delhi Local Police will surely help.. Do it, fast..

***

Some Place..

Khushi's eyes were blind-folded and all she could hear was silence! It was all hot around.. She could feel the place was dark, and she was scared.. She was thirsty, but she was not able to call anyone for help.. She knew who carried her from the market was NOT her husband, and also she could tell, that these kidnappers were paid well to keep her eyes and hands tied.. Even her mouth was tied..

Her eyes had gone dry crying for help, and she could feel some men staring at her, when she heard..

Men 1-Hmmm, see her? She does look appealing in RED..
 Khushi knew they were talking about her.. She was wearing a Red Dress..

Men 2-But what is the use? Remember? Boss told us that she is precious to him.. So, we better be in our limits..

Men 1-But what's the problem to touch her here and there and flirt a bit? Boss is not coming here anytime soon.. Come On..

Khushi gulped hearing this and all her heart wanted was her Arnavji to come there and take her away..
Men 2-Hmmm.. She definitely is something!

Khushi's heart was racing listening to all this.. She was already feared of Dark and all these talks meant for her were making her feel more disgusted and shameful.. She could only pray to her Devi Mayya and cry for her Arnavji to come here soon and help her.. 
She was hungry too, she was pregnant! 
Her state was getting worse as she heard those foot-steps near her and she tried to look around with that black strip blinding her eyes.. Her hands were tied at her back and she moved back and back as she sensed those two men come close to her..

Tired, she fell unconscious remembering just the laughs of some people..

***

ASR called the Local Police as he learned that his Mamaji already had a talk with the Higher Authorities Of Police regarding Shyam's Case.. These Higher Authorities learnt that Shyam was given a bail on non-supportive papers, and the In-Charge of Shyam's last case, the D.C.P, was a corrupted officer.. 
The proofs that ASR had submitted long back, were now back in the hands of much more Senior Officers, and the best of All, Mr. Veer Pratap Singh had taken this case.. ASR had a talk with him on phone..

ASR (on call)-Yeah Mr. Singh.. My wife I missing, and I know who is behind it.. Do something, I want her back before tonight, at any cost dammit..

Officer Veer- Don't worry, we will do our best, but as u have put ur direct accusation n Mr. Shyam, we also need to interrogate with the other members of the house for this..

ASR-I don't care what u do and how u do, all I want is my wife besides me and that scum behind the bars.. My wife is pregnant dammit! And she is suffering from all this.. That b*t*rd he - - he- -

Officer Veer-Calm down Mr. Raizada, we have started our search and activated our network.. I will be there at Shantivan in an hour.. We will be in formals, ask ur family to co-operate with us..

The call was cut and ASR instructed Aakash what to do.. Aakash went home and the officer came to know after interrogating, that Mrs. Anjali Jha, was given abortion pills by Shyam only.. The chemists around the area were interrogated, and the one who sold this hazardous ABORTION drug to Shyam, was caught and arrested within minutes to count.. He gave his words in writing that Mr. Shyam Jha was the one to order those ABORTION pills at a very high cost.. The Chemist's License was sealed and one more proof against Shyam was collected..

***

Khushi gained her consciousness and opened her eyes to feel her body laid on a soft single bed.. Her heart came out of her chest when she saw two men hanging upside-down at some distance from her.. They were beaten  badly and she could feel sweat leaving her neck and all.. She roamed her eyes and her heart sank to witness Shyam Jha again, just two steps away from her, staring her from the chair on which he sat like a King.. She looked around and found it to be a Go-Down.. A dusty and Dark Go-down.. She was scared more of Shyam then of this place now.. She looked away from him as he came out from the faded light and stood in front of her.. She looked at him and he smirked evil..

Shyam-Khushiji! How are u? Long time no see ha?

Khushi was not interested to reply and looked away.. She knew it was useless to even think of getting up right now for two reasons, first, Shyam was just hear to catch her, and second, she had lost all her energy to try and run.. She looked up as Shyam leaned on her and she moved back a bit..

Shyam-Khushiji.. I told u once if u remember, only I have all rights on u.. If anyone will try to even think of u, they will be hit black and blue just like them..

He pointed at those two men and Khushi knew now, that those were the same two men were talking vulgar about her.. She was heaving in fear and her white cheeks felt water run down coming from her eyes.. She pleaded Shyam..

Khushi-Why am I here? U got what u wanted right? U wanted all that what u have today.. Me and my Arnavji are living in less now, we are struggling now.. That's what u wanted, to make us suffer coz I choose him on u.. haina? What now? Why have u got me hear? Let me go.. Plzz..
She joined her hands to him which he folded in his palms instantly and Khushi jumped seeing him coming near to her..

Shyam-Khushiji.. I still am not contented.. I want more.. I want u.. But not before I make my tomorrow more secure.. Yes.. I need u, and u have to be mine if u want me to let ur Arnavji and his stupid family live in peace..

Khushi-What? U think I will do whatever u ask for? Not even in ur dreams.. I am not that Khushi who will do whatever u ask Shyam.. I thought to request u for once thinking u are also a human after all.. But na, I forgot.. U are so disgusting.. Not only ur touch, but ur mind is also filthy and disgusting.. Go die somewhere.. U are a shameless creature.. Let me go.. NOW..
Spoke Mrs. ASR..

That was enough already.. He pinned her on the bed and came on to her to lean on her.. She struggled in vain.. Feeling any other man than her Arnavji pinning her and breathing on her face, was a disgust for her.. She choose death if this snake will try to do anything more.. Khushi screamed not able to take more..

Khushi-LEAVE me.. For God sake think about my baby if not me.. I am pregnant.. Leave me Shyam.. Plzz..

Now this was a lightning! Shyam never knew of Khushi's pregnancy.. He left her immediately and looked at her from top to bottom.. Feeling his dirty eyes travelling on her, she covered her body with her dupatta as much as possible.. He got up and she too sat straight..

xx

2 comments: