
(Above banner by me..
)
)
Arnav pushed Aisha's hands away from his and went down towards the Basement Of the shopping mall and looked around in the Parking Area too.. He saw his Khushi no where and felt his heart stabbed as he knew she left this place with tearful cry.. He was feeling guilty.. He ran his fingers through his thick hair and closed his eyes breathing slow.. Gritting his teeth he muttered..
Arnav-Shit!
His knees went weak for reasons he was unable to understand, and he fell on the ground to sit there and look around and think.. Think on what was he doing? Why was this all happening? What was it that was making him feel bad for doing what he always did to all? Why did Khushi made a difference in his life? Obviously, she did.. She was his only Friend, his Best Friend.. And again all this was happening.. Life was such a mess today..
Kaisi teri Khudgarzi..
Na dhoop chune na chhaaon..
Kaisi teri Khudgarzi..
Kisi thor tike na paaon..
Ban liya apna paigambar..
Tar liya tu saat samandar..
Phir bhi sukha mann ke andar..
Kyuuunn Reh Gaya..
Re Kabira.. Maan Jaa..
Re Fakiiiraaa Maan Jaa..
Aaja, tujhko pukaare teri parchhaaiyaan..
Re Kabira.. Maan Jaa..
Re Fakiiiraaa Maan Jaa..
Kaisa, tu hai nirmohi kaisa, harjaaiyaaa..
Arnav gained some energy and stood up.. He had came so ahead in life, but he knew today, that his Khushi was still left behind.. She never moved on from yesterday, did she? She still is that Khushi, his Khushi, the one he knew..
He ran towards his bike and to start it and go to her, his Khushi.. He will not let her go far from him today, not again.. He just can't..
***
Boy's Hostel..
Khushi rushed in the Boy's Hostel not caring if anyone looked at her or not.. Her eyes were dropping tears continuously and it looked like the sky will rain too.. She zoomed into Arnav's room and was shocked to see Shakti sitting on the Bed with Puch-Puch in his laps.. Khushi was flabbergasted to reply anything and just then Arnav barged in to go numb..
Shakti walked towards these two and Puch-Puch jumped down to go to Khushi.. Arnav closed the door behind and Puch Puch kept roaming around the room..
Shakti scanned Khushi from head to toe with narrowed eyes..
Shakti-I know something was fussy here! Who are u Miss? And what are u doing in THIS particular room? Don't u know u are not allowed in here?
Arnav knew Shakti was head over heals for him, and knew how much possessive felt for Arnav even after knowing Arnav wont give a damm to him..
Arnav-Shakti listen I - -
Arnav went towards Shakti and Shakti walked back with disbelief in his eyes..
Shakti-How can u Arnav? I - - I trusted u.. erm.. I mean, as a responsible student I thought u would - - .. But nope.. U all boys are the same.. Don't u know how difficult it will be for me now?
Arnav-What the - -
Shakti-I mean as a warden, I need to inform the Dean what's going on here.. This girl *looks at Khushi* and this dog, they are not allowed in Arnav.. Get these two OUT now, or else, or else - -
Khushi-Or else what? Arnav, can u give us two minutes plz? I need to talk to Shakti for a minute.. Plzz..
Arnav looked at Khushi who demanded him to go out and he excused them and went out leaving these two inside and Khushi closed the door.. Arnav knew he could trust Shakti on Khushi for obvious reasons.. He waited for almost 5 minutes and heard the door open.. He went in and found it too much weird to find Khushi and Shakti giggling and talking like old friends.. What did just happen here?
Shakti-No no no.. You have to call me just Shakti, don't add that 'ji' behind my name Khushiji..
Khushi-Okay bhaiya, then u too call me just Khushi..
Shakti blinked his eyes and Puch-Puch ran to Khushi and then to Shakti.. Khushi looked as Arnav stared them with eyes popping out of its place..
Khushi-Hey Arnav.. Shakti wont speak anything to anyone.. But I guess u need to clear things before I leave.. I dint run away from Lucknow and come here to make a joke of myself Arnav, I ran away to come here coz I trusted u!
Arnav-WHAT? Khushi that means uncle aunty does NOT know ur here?
Khushi-Arnav I am leaving in a while, and I don't have time to answer all this to u.. Anyway u never helped me, but I need to know why and when u told all my private talks to that Aisha girl? And ha, u have to speak it right here, in front of Shakti.. Shakti, u stay here..
Shakti nodded and Puch-Puch was busy licking Shakti's cheeks sitting in his laps now..
Arnav-Khushi what all happened back then, was just a big Misunderstanding.. Actually I - -
Khushi-Bolo na, mai sunna chahti hu.. (Speak.. I want to listen..)
She crossed her hands below her breasts and waited for Arnav to continue..
Arnav-Okay.. Then listen..
He looked at Shakti who was adamant to sit there and wait for more.. Arnav continued explaining things to Khushi and Khushi's jaw dropped!
Khushi-What the - - Arnav u told her u got me pregnant back in high School! What will she think of me now? Shit.. How dare u Arnav..?!
Arnav-Arey she was not leaving me only na.. and - -
Khushi-Arnav I know what u do to break up with a girl.. I know u tell such stories.. *looks down* erm.. I read it on ur Blog.. But damm u Arnav.. *looks at Arnav again and moves towards him and pins him near the wall* What was the need to take my name? Could u not clear it out at that time only? U idiot.. U are a gone case than me Arnav.. Now from where will I get a 2 year old son?
Arnav-Means u are in?
Khushi looked at Shakti who had become her new good friend now..
Khushi-Only if Shakti Bhai agrees.. I can call u bhai na?
Shakti had happy tears to find a sister in Khushi..
Khushi looked at Shakti and he looked at a pleading Arnav.. How can Shakti ignore that look on Arnav's face? After all he loved Arnav, truly!
Shakti-Okay, I say yes, JUST because Arnav wants to get rid off my competition..
Arnav-WHAT??
Khushi-Arnav just calm down and nod a yes if u want us in.. Shakti Bhai if he says a NO, then I will also move out, and u have to find a solution to the problem I shared with u.. Okay?
Arnav heard that and instantly agreed.. He obviously wont mind to take Khushi's help as it was in his favour.. But taking Shakti in their group, NOT a good idea for he knew Shakti loves/lusts Arnav.. But.. Sigh..
Arnav gave in..
Arnav-Okay.. Then Khushi, I will help u in ur - -
Khushi-Ya Ya Ya.. U - - erm .. - - U help Me.. And erm.. I will also help u..
Khushi dint want Arnav to speak about anything related to her pregnancy thing in front of Shakti.. Coz what she had told Shakti in Arnav's absence, even Arnav would have no idea Khushi could behave so crazy!
*FLASH BACK*
Khushi asked Arnav to move out and closed the door behind him.. Shakti saw Khushi come near him taking baby steps, and asked him..
Khushi-Shakti ji, have u seen Aarya 2?
Shakti-What? No.. But that does not make a difference, does it? Tell m What are u Doing here?
Khushi thought for a while and..
Khushi- *sobs* Shaktiji.. U plz don't do anything to Arnav..
Shakti-But he has ditched me.. I love him..
There, Shakti could not control himself and spoke out! And Khushi very cnveneintly enacted the scene from one of the South movies 'Aarya 2'..
Khushi-I know.. Same happened with me.. But if we love him truly, we should forgive him, we should sacrifice.. *sobs*.. For our love is great!
Shakti-Great? I just want Arnav for myself.. I cant sacrifice my love!
Khushi-Great love is nothing without sacrifice.. And if ur love is true, then leave it open Shakti ji, if it comes back to u, then its urs.. Or else, just go with the reality that it was meant nothing for the opposite person, and u have to move on.. I am here with my Puch-Puch to find a house.. I already did, but I am not able to give up spending time with Arnav, so I goofed up some story saying - - saying - - my Puch-Puch is pregnant and - - and *sobs* .. I cant tell u Shaktiji, am ashamed..
Shakti looked at Puch-Puch..
Shakti-Wait, this Puch-Puch is a male, right?
Khushi-Ha? Erm.. his mate is pregnant na.. Or something like that*sobs* I cant spak Shakti ji.. Plzz don't question me more on my Puch Puch's topic.. Arnav only can help me find Anarkali, Puch-Puch's wife.. So am here.. Nothing personal.. If he cant help me, promise me u will help me shift my luggage silently to a small Hotel so I can find my Puch-Puch's love.. plz.. We both are failed in love.. Our love is Gone, wont u help me? I am also like u only na.. Help us, for Arnav's sake..
Shakti melted and gave in..
Shakti-I would help, just for Arnav's sake.. Coz my love for him is Great! And I promise.. If time comes, I will sacrifice my love also, like u..
Khushi stopped acting and saw Shakti..
Khushi-How did u know that I - -?
Shakti-U may think I am dumb, but just because I am gay, does not mean I am brainless.. Anyway, u seem to be a good girl.. I shall help u, condition is, that u will open the door every morning for me to look at Arnav when ever I knock.. Promise?
Khushi chuckled and nodded..
*FLASH BACK ENDS*
Khushi agreed to help Arnav and both forgot for what Khushi actually came here changing her self so much.. Khushi and Arnav got their evening breakfast here in the room itself with Shakti's help and the evening passed silently.. Khushi was not speaking much, and Arnav was no able to.. He just stared Khushi as she was checking out Arnav's Movie Collection and felt relief to see her stay, by his side..
Tooti Chaarpaai wohi..
Thandi purvaai rasta dekhe..
Doodhon ki malaai wohi..
Mitti ki surrahi rasta dekhe..
Arnav moved his eyes from hers as she looked at him staring her and made his way out towards his balcony.. He stood there looking out at the beautiful nature and enjoying the cool breeze of the after rains.. It did rain sometime back..
Khushi stared Arnav with dedication and smiled with a dim feeling in her heart.. Could she ever be able to forget him once she leaves? She was here to see him and much more to it.. She loved him, even today.. It was not easy for her to digest the Blog Updates from him which she read everyday, but still she could not hate him.. He was never committed to her, and so she never could accuse him to cheat behind her..
Kaisi teri Khudgarzi..
Lab namak rame na misri..
Kaisi teri Khudgarzi..
Tujhe preet purani bisri..
Oh! Why was she thinking all this? Why could not she understand that she was 'meant nothing' for him.. She just could not stop loving him.. She tried much, still.. She looked away and he turned back to see her still engrossed in scanning his cup board's different drawers.. He never allowed anyone to touch his things, but Khushi had always been an exception.. Even today, he dint allow anyone to go through his stuff, but seeing Khushi checking out his things, he felt light.. He dint mind..
He saw Khushi putting his movie collection back and now opening the second drawer and his smile flew away with the strong wind that made way to his room from the balcony..
Arnav-Khushi WAIT.. Don't Open That!
Too Late.. She already did.. And that strong force of wind which came in with Arnav, made Khushi realise that maybe she was wrong to think he forgot her..
Mast Maula Mast Kalander..
Tu hawa ka ek bavandar..
Bujh ke yun andar hei andar..
Kyu reh Gaya..
(*Note* Lyrics Of the above Song are from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - The MOVIE..)
If Khushi had not opened the second drawer of Arnav cup board, she would never have known what all he had kept with him in her remembrance.. Those photographs of Arnav and Khushi, of their 'School Picnic' and 'Farewell Night' .. The wind which came in made all those photos float in air and Khushi saw Arnav running behind them to catch them all.. She was left there speechless rooted at the spot she had been standing.. What was Arnav? She never could understand him sometimes..
Some things were changing, or was it always the same but Arnav dint realise? Whatever.. Arnav had to get all the connections of his brain correct which his heart was busy cross-connecting.. He collected the photos and closed the balcony door.. Arnav looked at Khushi and went towards her and showed him their one photo of High School..
Arnav-Remember the first time u dint wear speaks and I complimented u?
Khushi-How can I forget?
She smiled and took the photo and Arnav saw Khushi smile with her heart..
A day was done and it seemed like a week passed with Khushi like this.. He felt so happy to see her here.. He dint need more than a day to read her and conclude that she was trying to be something she was not..
Arnav (to himself) �Now I guess I know why u are here Khushi.. U still love me, don't u? But I don't, and u know that.. Still, I cant loose u by saying that in ur face.. God knows why am feeling so different with u from yesterday.. Why have u changed so much? Tell me..
xx
Chapter 9 - BLUE Film..
xx
Chapter 9 - BLUE Film..
No comments:
Post a Comment