Saturday, June 1, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani - Chapter 12 - Khushi,lets make a baby!


xx


Chapter 12 Khushi,lets make a baby!

(Above banner by me.. LOL



Night 8.00 pm..

Arnav and Khushi were back from the clinic and since last hour and a half, there was just silence.. Khushi lay on the bed as soon as they were back, and least Arnav could notice in his anger, they she was wetting her pillow since a while now..

Arnav wanted to talk to her, but she was not in a state to reply.. He thought she dosed off, and he started doing something on his mobile.. His mobile buzzed, and eyeing Khushi once who was lay on the bed facing her back at him, Arnav went outside in the balcony and closed the door to answer the call.. He saw the caller I.D. and replied in a low voice..

Arnav-Ya Aisha..

Aisha (very loudly)-Arnav Arnav Arnav! Why dint u answer my phone yar.. I was waiting from like 4 hours and still u dint bother to reply and - -
She was not angry, but a bit restless..

Arnav (stiff and angry voice)-WHAT IS IT AISHA? Can't u be a bit less aggressive? Calm down and speak slowly.. I can hear u, I am not deaf..

Aisha-I am sorry baby.. Actually na, erm.. I wanted to meet u.. Its kind of important.. When can we meet?

Arnav-Look, am sorry Aisha.. I dint want to yell on u.. Actually, I ' I am not in a mood to talk.. Can we talk later baby, plz?

Arnav was frustrated.. 
Firstly, Khushi shocked him by literally taking him to the gynaecologist's  clinic, and making him do what she wanted.. He could not do anything but nod on what his 'wife' ordered him to.. 
And to top it all, he could not even remember what he had told back in their High School's time, that made her think he would help her in getting pregnant.. What was that, k Khushi could remember and he could not? He could not even ask her too.. Damm..

And the situation had gone loose now.. 
Khushi had almost gone pregnant today..

Well.. Some dreams had to wait, and some talks needed to clear out..

Arnav (on phone)-Bye Aisha.. I gotta go..

Aisha-Okay.. Take care.. But remember, I am always there for u, okay baby?

Arnav cut the call.. He was already getting curious due to obvious reasons, and this Aisha was getting a pain in his bum.. He had it enough now.. He had to ask Khushi what was it that she took such a BIG step today..

Arnav barged inside the room and Khushi was still on Bed.. Arnav pulled Khushi up in an ASR way.. He was never so much angry on anyone in his life, and especially Khushi, ever.. This was the first time he decided to behave straight with her with all the jokes apart..

Arnav-What is wrong with u Khushi? U know what u did today? All these days I thought u - - Are u really trying to - - Khushi.. I - - I cant understand..

Khushi-Did u ever understand me, Arnav?
She said with sad eyes.. Her eyes had already gone red due to crying and crying.. She made him leave her arms and pushed him back still sitting on the Bed.. He was more angry..

Arnav-Khushi what do u think of urself? U can do anything?
He asked again coming close to her and she looked away.. Clutching the bed sheet below, she spoke with a heavy voice..

Khushi-Arnav u have no right to interfere in my matters..
She said straight and he again pulled her up to make her stand on her feet now, and she gasped to the sudden pull and gulped..

Arnav-I will interfere Khushi.. Ur doing wrong.. A Baby? At this age? That too without marriage? That's NOT u.. I know.. Ur doing wrong and I will stop u..

She kept testing his patience and he kept pulling her.. She somehow felt a possessiveness in his grip today, not the 'friendly' one.. But still, she was not able to take it from him now.. She just wanted to get free.. She was not in a state to take anything more, today..

Khushi-Leave me Arnav.. U don't need to poke ur nose in my matters.. Even if I am doing wrong, it should not matter..
She looked up in his eyes and spoke..
Khushi-Waise bhi, tumhe kya fark padta hai?

Arnav-Obviously padta hai dammit.. It does matter to me.. Everything related to u matters to me.. And YES.. I will stop u.. I wont let u - -

Khushi-ENOUGH Arnav.. Did I stop u anytime when u kept sleeping around with different girls? U dint remember me then, did u? I never came to u and tell u that u were doing wrong.. We want different things from life and I never told u that my style of living and my thinking is correct.. We are different Arnav.. Our priorities are different..

Arnav loosened his grip on her arms and she took two steps back.. He was getting something from her words, what her mind had been thinking.. And her next words confirmed it..

Khushi-Arnav, mai yeh nahi keh rahi k tum galat ho.. Bas mujhse thode alag ho.. ( I am not telling u k u are wrong.. Its just that u are a bit different than me! )

And he got it! The day he spoke the same sentence to Khushi..

That's all what made her think that she can take Arnav's help in getting Pregnant.. Crap! He just was kidding THAT day.. He dint mean all that literally..

 *

*FLASH BACK*

School Canteen..

It was their Lunch Break.. Khushi just got a Puff for herself from the School Canteen and went near the back side of the Chemistry Lab where she preferred to sit, alone.. It was a silent place with No Crowd.. She was sitting on the ground cross legged.. She was eating her Puff, when she suddenly she felt a tap on her left shoulder and she looked behind to her left, from her geeky glasses.. There, no one was around..

She again looked ahead and her heart skipped a beat to find Arnav, who was now settled opposite to her.. She smiled looking down.. Arnav kept his Bread Butter wala dibba (Lunch Box) down, and snatched her half eaten Puff to have the same.. Khushi flinched..

Khushi-Arnav! I was eating it..
She said with a confused expression and he took another bite.. With stuffed mouth, he spoke..

Arnav-So? Now I am eating.. U eat this..
He said pointing his dibba (Lunch Box).. Khushi looked away crossing her hands on her chest.. She stared him and he looked at her like an innocent baby..

Arnav-What happened?

Khushi-I am not talking to u..
She said looking away, and he gave her the almost Eaten Puff back..

Arnav-Okay take it.. Am Sorry..

Khushi-Not this Arnav.. Where were u in the last class? Why did u keep Bunking Classes? That's not good u know.. How many times should I explain u this?
She said pushing his hands away and he eat Off the remaining Puff shamelessly, which she got for herself.. She dint that either..

Arnav-Khushi! Ur there to teach me and give me all the IMPORTANT Notes at the last moment na.. Why to study so much then? In fact, I was chilling with Lara!

Khushi-I don't even want to know.. Arnav why u keep flirting with all ha? U should study urself u see.. I wont teach u this time.. Yes.. I wont..

Arnav-Lo! Scholar Khushi boli..! Khushi.. U know I was just flirting.. Flirting is good for health u see..
He winked and she got up to leave with a straight face..

Arnav held her hand and made her sit again..
Arnav-Okay Okay.. Leave all that.. What u doing 'Tonight'?

He said biting his lower lip to suppress his laughter.. She fumed taking her hand out of his grip and warned him pointing her index finger at him..
Khushi-Arnav.. Don't..

How cute she looked with two short pony tails, each over one ear.. But, the more cute she looked when that little nose of hers turned red and flared in anger.. He smirked and added fuel to fire by his casual words..

Arnav-Oh! So tum karo toh chamatkaar, mai karu toh balaatkaar?

Khushi's eyes popped out and she looked around to find none around.. Looking at Arnav, she replied in a low voice..
Khushi-Arnav plz.. Stop it yaar.. And stop teasing me.. I dint realise when started to sing that song.. All coz of u..

Arnav-ME??

Khushi-Yeah.. U keep singing that and it played on my lips out of no where.. So - - stop embarrassing me..

Arnav-So u agree that u were singing Enrique's 'Tonight am - -'..

She dint let him complete his sentence and pushed her palms on his lips to shut his mouth..
Khushi-I was just singing the GOOD version of 'Tonight'.. The 'Tonight Am Loving U' one.. Not the other one which u listen to, okay?
 He pouted his lips which were covered by Khushi's palms and she immediately took her hands back.. He smirked..

Arnav-Ya ya.. Whatever.. But one thing u have to agree.. My 'Enrique' is better than ur 'Honey Singh'..

Khushi's mouth made an 'O'..
Khushi-I - - I don't know what u are talking about..

Arnav-Khushi.. Don't act so innocent ha.. I know u have his songs in ur I-Pod.. Don't u dare think I don't know u..

Her jaw dropped again..
Khushi-Arnav!! What were u doing with I-Pod? When did u see them?

Arnav-There, so u agree u listen to Honey Singh ha, right?

Khushi looked away..
Khushi-Its Yo Yo Honey Singh..

Arnav-I know u like him, coz it has SINGH in it, haina?
He winked and she made a 'whatever' face.. Arnav continued..

Arnav-Kuch bhi ha!

Arnav-Then tell me my 'Enrique' is the Best..

Khushi-Whatever..
She looked away and there he saw Lara coming.. Arnav winked at her and Khushi looked behind to let her heart sink.. She dint like Arnav seeing any other girl.. He was her only 'friend'.. She was getting jealous of other Girls whom he talked too.. But then only girls? Why was she not jealous of other boys whom he talked to? She dint understand, but she just dint like it..

The School Bell rang and the Lunch Break was over..
She looked at Arnav and stood up to leave and spoke..
Khushi-Arnav.. I want u in the next class.. Or forget getting ANY last minute help during exams from me..

Arnav-Hey Khushi, don't say like that.. I am just hanging out with her.. Not going to produce babies with her..

Khushi-What the-.. Am going.. Jao..

Khushi left Arnav and Lara came there.. Although Arnav never noticed that after Khushi left, she did look back at him and Lara once before leaving, and felt a stab on her heart to see her only friend doing this Shit around.. Was he just her friend or more? She dint figure out the answer to this question yet..

She made it to the class..


***

Later that day..
Evening..

Khushi was wearing a plain white tee and a knee length light pink  flat cotton skirt.. She had been watching some 'Dharma Productions' movie in her room on t.v., when someone barged in.. She flinched and looked behind to see Arnav entering there with his Bag on his shoulder.. He was wearing a plain green t-shirt and faded blue jeans.. He dropped himself besides Khushi and pulled her near him holding her waist.. She immediately got up jerking his hands away..

Khushi-Arnav! I am not Lara.. Go to her only na, why u came here?

Arnav-Khushi.. Chill..

Khushi-What ever.. Why did u come here? Am watching a K-Jo movie.. Don't disturb me when am watching K-Jo's movies.. Come later..

She said pulling a chair near her t.v. set and Arnav got up and took the Remote Control Off her hand and OFF the t.v'

Arnav-I Hate Love Stories..
 She switched the t.v. on from the t.v. set's switch and sat on her place again..

Khushi-This is NOT that movie Arnav.. Its Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!
She said making a dreamy Face as the Final Scene of the Movie came.. Marriage! And Arnav again got up and snatched the remote from her hand and she got up to take it back.. He went out of her room, and she, instead of watching the movie quietly, ran for the Remote Control..

Khushi-Arnav.. Give me the Remote Control back.. Arnav.. They are getting married and the movie is getting over.. Pass me the Remote Arnav..

Arnav kept moving around the Dining table and she kept following him round and round.. Finally after a small chase, he found himself back in her room and fell on the Bed.. Tired, he passed her the Remote and she glared him and turned to see that the Movie running the Credit Names.. It was already over.. She looked back and threw the Remote on Him.. He tucked to save himself from getting injured..

Arnav-Khushi are u out of ur mind? I could have died!

Khushi-Shut up Arnav.. As if.. Argh.. I missed the last scene Arnav.. SRK and Kajol were going to get married.. Salmaan was also there yaar..

She dropped herself on the chair and flinched her nose in irritation..
Arnav-Come on Khushi.. U have seen this movie like a trillion times..

Khushi-NO.. Not trillion times.. Argh.. Could u not have come later? That was such a cute scene..

She looked down pouting sadly.. Arnav went besides her and kneeled down..
Arnav-Cute? Come on Khushi.. Marriage? U like marriages?

Khushi looked up..
Khushi-Of course I do Arnav.. But how will u understand? U toh are going after every two girl to flirt and - -

Arnav smirked..
Arnav-And?
He raised his eye-brow and Khushi got up to move towards her cup-board..

Khushi-And nothing.. U don't know what's the importance of marriage..

Arnav-And u do? Oh come on Khushi! Shadi is daal chawal for pachaas saal (50 years) till u die.. Arey life mei thoda bahot khima pau, tangdi kabab, hakka noodle bhi toh hoona chahiye na..

Khushi-Ha? Matlab? (What do u mean?)
Her eye-brows flinched..

Arnav- Matlab, Paanch - che shadiya karne ke baad bhi unsatisfied rehna, isse toh accha hai ke shaadi hei na karoo.. (Mean.. Even after doing 5 to 6marriages u are left unsatisfied, then its better u don't marry at all..)

Khushi-Aur agar bacche chahiya toh? (And what if one wants kids?)

Arnav-Uska shadi se kya lena dena? Wo toh hum abhi bana sakte hai! (What does marriage have to do with kids? That toh we can make now itself..)

Khushi-ha??
She dint get him.. He got up and went towards her..

Arnav-Tujhe bacche chahiye..? (U want kids?)

Khushi-Ha.. (Yes.. )

Arnav-Kitne?

Khushi-Che..! (Six..!)
She raised her head high..

Arnav smirked and pulled her with him and rolled her and pushed her to make her fall on the bed.. It was so fast that she could not register what just happened.. He too fell on the bed, to land on top of her and she now got it.. Her breathe hitched and her heart beat went fast..

Arnav-Chal aa.. Mai tujhe baccha deta hu.. ( Come, I will give u a baby..)

Khushi-Ewww..

Arnav-Kya ewww?? Mujhe toh twins banane bhi aate hai..! (What ewww? I also know to make twins! )
He chuckled..

Khushi-Shut up Arnav! And - - Get off me.. Behave..
She struggled to push him behind, but he was not an easy ass to move.. He kept smirking and staring her.. She had her eyes closed and was pushing him by her small fists..

Arnav-Arey darr kyu rahi hai tu? Soch Kya handsome bachche honge hamare.. Mere good looks aur well, meri akkal.. (Arey why are u scared? Just think.. How handsome will be our children.. With my good looks, and well, my brains..)

She pushed him with full force and this time he was rolled to fall besides her and she got up..

Khushi-Arnav Enough ha! U know I don't like all this.. I like marriages.. I too want to get married.. And u will understand this once u will get married..

Arnav got up and Khushi was still looking away..
Arnav-Khushi.. I don't want to fall in this marriage thing ha.. And.. Mai yeh nahi keh raha k tum galat ho.. Bas mujhse thodi alag ho.. ( I am not telling u k u are wrong.. Its just that u are a bit different than me! )

Khushi could not help but say this..

Khushi-But why Arnav? Look at ur parents.. They are so happy! I too want a marriage like that.. *Sigh*.. Leave it.. U won't understand.. I guess u came here u study right? Take out ur books.. I will tell u what was done today in class..

But now, Arnav scratched the topic again, to worsen it when he said..

Arnav-Khushi what is the proof that All Marriages are as good as ur K-Jo's movies? Look at ur parents..

Khushi looked at him that very moment with blank eyes and he realised what he just spoke.. Khushi looked down gulping and he was lost for words.. She turned to her cup board acting to do something and closed her eyes feeling hollow from inside listening to Arnav's last words.. He too felt bad to speak that in a rush..

There was silence.. After a while of silence, Khushi got out her books and they both sat on the study table.. It was awkward.. But no more, when he finally spoke..

Arnav-Khushi? Really? Six kids?

He got a smack in return and she finally smiled..


*FLASH BACK ENDS*

 *

He now understood the meaning of Khushi's statement in Dr. Naina Talwaar's Clinic today when she spoke 'He knows, but does not remember'..

But that cant be it.. There was something more to it too, that he did need to realise yet.. He dint knew that his unconscious mind already knows the reason..

Arnav looked at Khushi who was sitting on the ground looking down.. He remembered how he yelled on her a few minutes back.. She was doing wrong, but he too lost his patience.. He should have controlled his voice.. He sat besides her and held her hand..

She was still looking down, staring at nothing in particular when she heard him..
Arnav-Khushi.. Am sorry.. I should not have shouted on u.. I know I promised u to help u out whenever u need me.. But what I said THAT day to u, it was just a joke.. I was just playing with u..

Khushi looked at him.. Her voice was barely a whisper..
Khushi-May be Arnav.. But still, I want it.. I almost would have conceived na, if today - -

Just then the ELECTRICITY went OFF..

She fell on his chest and hugged him tight.. He knew she was scared of the Dark.. But suddenly, she started crying..

Arnav-Hey! Power will be back in a while.. Don't worry.. Khushi.. Khushi..

He rubbed her back and her cries went loud.. She started to cry badly and he parted from the hug to get scared when he saw her damped face and so much filled up eyes..

Khushi-Arnav.. I want a baby..
She was desperate? But why so much? Holding his shoulders she jerked him, and her eyes continuously poured..

Khushi-Arnav.. I am done being alone.. I cant stay like that anymore.. Plz Arnav.. No one loves me.. Even my parents don't have time for me..

She was still sobbing and trying to speak in between her cries..

Khushi-Before and After u I had no friends.. Plz Arnav.. I can at least have my baby by my side na, if no one else.. I will have someone to be with.. Plz help me..

Things were getting clear.. He was getting it all now..

Khushi's hands lost the grip on his shoulders and slipped on his chest to land fast on his thighs.. He instantly hugged her not able to see her cry so hard.. He was seeing her in such a situation for the first time..

She hugged him back and hid her head in his chest below his neck and closed her eyes now finding a bit peace and calm in his touch.. Her anxiety slowed a bit..

Khushi-I want one Arnav, and I can think only of u to be its father.. I cant bare loneliness anymore.. I cant act being happy, no more.. Am not this Arnav.. I am a simple girl with simple dreams.. I am not interested to provoke u anymore.. U know the reason well why I am doing all this na.. Now, u have to help me Arnav, or else I will die being alone in the dark..

He crushed her bones the very moment those words left her mouth and closed his own eyes too.. 
Feeling a sharp pain in his chest, his eyes too welled up with tears.. Trying to swallow the gulp in his throat, he spoke after a deep breathe..

Arnav-Khushi, lets make a baby..

2 comments:

  1. beautiful update dear........

    eagerly waiting 4 next part.........


    WID LUV,

    ~~~RIYA~~~

    ReplyDelete