Chapter 3 - Make Me Pregnant
xx
Chapter 4 - Balam Pichkari ..
(above banner by me..
)
)
Khushi-What Arnav?? Tell me, will u take me with u or did I expect much from u? You promised me to do anything for me at any point of time, and I thought of u the first for getting what I wanted.. Tell me, will u or will u not help me??
Arnav-Khu-Khushi when I told I will help u - -I - - I dint mean anything like this.. What are u talking - - Are u in ur senses Dammit?? Khushi - - Do u understand what ur asking - - Khush - - Khushi u know what u just spoke right!!??
Arnav was too much hyper, and his hands moved up and down in air with his talks.. Khushi looked away uninterested and sighed.. She made a face looking at Arnav..
Khushi-Stop over reacting Arnav.. And tell me straight away if u are backing out from ur promise..
Arnav-What the - ! Khushi, I am over reacting!?! Me!! Look, Khushi, I - - I am NOT backing out from my promise to help u, but this is never what I expected from u..
Khushi- Okay.. Reply straight.. Or I will find someone else.. I knew u would never help me in my times of need.. U've grown so selfish Arnav, or u always were!
Both the idiots were still on the railway platform discussing their 'such' talks which should have been private..
Arnav gripped Khushi's bare upper arms and his coat hanging on her fell down and Puch-Puch was getting sand-witched between them.. He pressed the force of his hold on her arms and pulled her to crush her inside him.. She hissed..
Arnav-I am selfish? I AM SELFISH?? How can u speak that?! And u will find someone for - - for what??! Khushi are u out of ur mind?? What are u talking about?
Arnav leaves her and she rubs her palms on her upper arms to soothe the pain of his tight grip.. Puch-Puch was calm in her arms.. Arnav took a deep breathe realising he was too loud on her..
Arnav-Dammit.. Khushi - - U - -U want to get pregnant?? WHY?? PREGNANCY is NO JOKE Khushi.. Its not meant for fun! Do u have any idea?? What the fcuk has got into u?? U have grown insane dammit!
Khushi looked at him with straight eyes..
Khushi-Why Arnav?? What difference does it make to u?? Am just asking u something that u could easily do for anyone.. Then why not for me?? Sleeping around is no big deal for u, is it??
Arnav was stunned, how did she know what he had been doing here??
Khushi-Don't be shocked, I do follow ur secret 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' Blog Page which u started with a fake i.d.! Don't u dare think k I forgot about that page u set-up back when we were in high school.. None but I know Arnav, k its NOT ur Fake Fiction, but True events of ur everyday life, that u share publicly, by hiding ur-self from the world!
He had completely forgotten.. How could he?!
None but Khushi knew about his page..
He did continue writing just to share what he could not with anyone.. He had no friends, nor did he want to make any.. He shared his life molding it into stories and shared how a character was so cool to sleep around and break-up after getting girls laid.. He had a damm good fan-following on that Blog Page, but he was never interested to see their names..
Was Khushi one of his fan too? Or just his reader??
She reads his page, that means she was always aware of what was going on in his life.?! She still dint forgot him.. Does she still love him?? Is she still wanting him?? She told he is faking his i.d. and sharing his life, but Khushi is herself reading him hiding herself from, was he thinking right??!
Khushi-Ya Arnav, I know u have many readers who comment every night on ur works knowing NOT that the so cool writings they read are actually based on true events.. Least anyone BUT I know Arnav, that u have been writing ur Online Dairy Publicly from past 2 years.. I have been a silent follower.. I know what u do and how u live.. Cant u do this much for me? Its not that I am asking u something BIG!
Arnav-Khushi, its very late.. Lets go home.. This is no time to talk.. We will talk, later.. Come..
Arnav turned his back to at her and took a step forward, but Khushi dint move and Puch-Puch barked.. Arnav looked behind as Khushi pulled his collar from behind..
Khushi-Where?? I told u am not going to my place.. Am coming with u..
Arnav-What the- - Khushi I live in a boys hostel! And - -
Khushi-I know u have a private room of urs.. Don't u remember, I just said I know all about ur life.. Take me there, or else tell me straight and I will go where I can find someone to solve my life..
Zaveri Bazaar, I will get paid to be laid, and my work will be done too..
She said without caring what she was saying and folded her hands on her chest casually.. She had changed too much! This was not the Khushi he knew..
Khushi's cheeks felt heat and she was forced to lower her head on the sideway.. Arnav's eyes over-flowed with anger and his palms felt current burning his heart.. She looked at him and he felt disgusted..
Khushi-What?? What are u staring at? Answer me..
Arnav felt like slapping her to speak about moving to such a low class area, but he fisted in fury.. He lowered his gaze and gritted his teeth.. Why was she so desperate to get pregnant?? What was going on with her?? He seriously dint know anything about her now, did he?
Arnav-Come with me, and don't u dare speak about such places again in front of me, OR behind my back too for that matter.. This is the first and last time u spoke those words.. Mind it Khushi.. I don't even want to know from where u got such ideas.. Puch-Puch, lets go..
Arnav whistled and Puch-Puch followed.. Khushi felt ashamed to force Arnav to take her with him, by finding such an un-healthy excuse..
She would have never done what she said Arnav she can.. She properly placed his coat on her shoulders, once she took it from the ground, and slide her thin arms in the coat sleeves to cover herself from the world's eyes and the cold too.. She followed Arnav to the parking and waited for him to start the bike.. He kick-starts his bike, and asked Khushi to hop on.. She dint move, and Arnav looked back..
Arnav-What? Should I pick u up and make u sit? Sit!!
Arnav looked ahead and put the bike key in the key hole to ignite the engine..
Arnav-Today u wont be able to drive Khushi.. For the first time I guess, u would HAVE to sit behind me which u never did back in high school.. U never allowed me to drive, remember?
He noticed her silence and looked at her..
Arnav-Kya hua? (What happened?)
Khushi-Arnav - - wo - - how will I sit?? Matlab.. My - - my skirt is too short u see..
She again pulled her shining silver skirt down, and Arnav looked at her from top to bottom scanning her long milky legs and her Sexy-Fashion sense.. But he was not interested in her in any other way, or was he?.. She saw him checking her out and pouted in shame..
Arnav-Sit one sided.. Like aunties do.. Anyway u should be knowing.. It did go with ur image!
Arnav chuckled taking Puch-Puch in front of his bike and making him sit there.. Khushi was like- haaww!!
Khushi-What the - - .. It may used to go with my image, but NOT anymore, okay?? Anyway.. Am sitting, don't u move.. Wait..
Khushi's hands rested on his shoulders.. Her soft touch, makes him hard.. He put his hand on hers, which were taking support of his shoulder, and felt her sitting close to him.. He felt her other arm moving right around his waist and coming in front to hold his shirt from the middle.. She smirked and he was puzzled..
Arnav-Woah! Khushi! What are u doing??
She knew he was just teasing her, but it meant more to her..
Ek tujhko hei bas dekhkar..
Bhooli mujhko hei meri nazar..
Tujhko shyad nahi hai khabar..
Tujhko jeete hain hum iss kadar..
Khushi-As if u don't know.. Lets drive to ur place now, before I change my mind to sit quietly and start dancing on ur bike..
As soon as those words left her lips, a sweet memory was rewinded in her mind..
**Flash Back**
It was their High School Farewell.. And Khushi was dancing like there was no tomorrow.. Least she knew she was under the effect of Alcohol.. She was in her favourite velvet pink kurti with a jeans pant... She looked like a queen, his queen, thought Arnav and smiled..
In no time the school Auditorium's lights went off and some music started.. It was dark and he knew his best friend (Khushi) was afraid of dark, he wanted to be with her, and started looking for her here and there.. In next few seconds, he felt a hand pulling his wrist and he turned to see Khushi, a drunk Khushi.. She started pulling his hands on her waist and sung..
Khushi-Itna mazaa.. kyun aa raha hai..
Tune hawaa mei bhang milaya..
Dugna nasha.. kyun ho raha hai..
Aankhon se meetha tunee khilaaya..
Next she heard Arnav and went over excited when he sung along with her..
Arnav-Oo teri malmal ki kurti gulaabi hogayi..
Manchali chaal kaisi nawaabi hoo gayi..
The crowd felt rains of colours and the DJ played..
'Toh balam pichkaari, jo tunee mujhe maari..
Toh seedhi saadhi chori sharaabi ho gayi..'
*Khushi hiccupped..*
'Ha jean pehenke, jo tunee maara thumka..
Toh lattu padsan ki bhabhi ho gayi..'
Khushi started twirling on her feet and Arnav was taken by some random girl on the dance floor.. As he was, he showed himself by flirting with some random girl..
Arnav-Heeyy!! Kyu no vacancy ki..
Honthon pe gaali hai..
Jabki tere dill ka..
Kamra toh Khaali hai..
An angry Khushi came from back and for the first time showed her real dominance for the one she had fell in love with.. A dominance to claim for her what was hers.. She held his collars and pulled him towards her..
Khushi-Mujhko pata hai re..
Kya chaahta hai tu..
Only Bhajan teri..
Duniya Kawaali hai..
Arnav was shocked by the way she was behaving.. He had to get her out her here fast.. He picked her and she started to struggle.. To calm her, he had to act as is he was still dancing.. He made his way towards the exit singing and twirling on his feet with her jumping in his arms..
Arnav-Zulmi yeh haazir jawaabi ho gayi..
Tu toh har taale ki aaj chabi ho gayi..
And he made his exit hearing the crowd repeating behind the chorus of this song..
'Toh balam pichkaari, jo tunee mujhe maari..
Toh seedhi saadhi chori sharaabi ho gayi..'
'Ha jean pehenke, jo tunee maara thumka..
Toh lattu padsan ki bhabhi ho gayi..'
(The above song credit goes to Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - The movie..)
Arnav and Khushi's High School Farewell Party was just over, Khushi was going to drop Arnav back to his place, but she was too drunk.. Arnav asked her not to drive, and started her vehicle calling her to sit behind him..
Khushi sat back in a two-sided way, but in no time, she stood up on their moving vehicle, putting her feet on the foot-rest and started dancing.. Arnav was not able to drive properly and Khushi kept on moving, making it difficult for him..
He was forced to stop the vehicle and let her drive as she was adamant to do that.. She always made her way out.. And then it was her, who gave him lift back to his place, just to make it the last ride they will have being friends..
**Flash Back Ends**
Khushi remembered this and a fade smile was there on her lips, which soon vanished as reality hit her by the noise of these wild winds..
Judee jo teere kwaab se..
Toh toote hum neend se..
Yeh kaisa Tera Ishq hai..
Saajnaa..
(The above song credit goes to I Me Aur Mai.. )
Their was an awkward moment between the two.. Puch-Puch barked and he realised that Puch-Puch, her pug, a Dog was there with them, and he was driving to his hostel.. He spoke..
Arnav-No no no.. Wait! Puch-Puch is coming with us?!?!?
Khushi-Obviously!
Arnav-But Khushi - -
Khushi-Arnav u know I cant live without him, plz.. Don't be such a rock-hearted.. Plz Arnav..
Arnav was silent for a while, and saw at Puch-Puch, how innocent this dog looked.. Arnav had to give in.. He knew how much Khushi was attached with Puch-Puch..
He drove breaking the silence in the air with the noise of his bike..
***
They reached the hostel to move up and sneeked into his room in just a blink of an eye.. Thank fully no one caught them, and Khushi joined Arnav to His private room.. Dropping her suitcase near the door she hoped on His Single bed, to leave Arnav in a speechless mode, who just entered and locked the door..
Arnav-Khushi, its my bed!
Khushi-Arnav, are u not my friend??
Arnav-Of Course Khushi but - - it's a single bed Khushi and - -
Khushi-Then don't u know this thing, k jo tera hai wo mera hai, jo mera hai wo tera..??!! (what is urs, is mine, and what is mine, is urs..) So this bed is mine now!
(the above line is from 'Airtel' Adv. So the credit goes there.. LOL...)
Arnav-Hmm.. Okay..! So this bed is urs, right??
She nodded as her pug Puch-Puch climed the bed with her, and started cuddling near her.. Arnav smirked..
Arnav-Then jo tera hai wo mera hai, jo mera hai wo tera.. So its mine too.. Right?? And as it is, 'Friendship hai toh sharing hai', right?? Lets share this one bed for tonight.. Who knows u might end up getting what u wanted??
xx
awesome update loved it please update soon
ReplyDeleteUpdated! :D
Delete