Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ArShi FF - Hidden Secret Of Their True Love ~ Kahaani Ab Tak! (covers FULL summary from Chapter 1 to 25)


xx


Arshi FF - 
''HIDDEN SECRET OF Their TRUE LOVE...''
[A BIT OF A DARK LOVE STORY HERE]
(follow on ur own risk)

Kahaani Ab Tak! (covers FULL summary from Chapter 1 to 25)

(above banner by me.. Embarrassed)

Okay, it all starts from the night, where Anjali goes to the Clinic and tries to abort her baby and ASR yells at his Khushi saying..

ASR-You're the Biggest Mistake of my Life, I wish I never met u..

That's it! Khushi feels that he does not love her, and the 'DEED' which happened BETWEEN them in the Jungle (before Khushi saved Arnav from the Kidnappers on the FIRST attempt), was just His Attraction and only Her Love..

She was going to tell him a GOOD NEWS that night, but dint, as ASR's last words made house in her heart.. Although ASR admitted that he spoke those harsh words in stress for his Di, Khushi found them the words to be those which were in his unconscious mind.. She wanted to leave, and packed the stuff, BUT ASR stopped her reminding that the CONTRACT of their MARRIAGE was still ON for ONE month and she HAS TO stay!

Khushi agreed..

She went unconscious and also vomited BUT Arnav dint make it out that Khushi is pregnant due to their Love-Making which happened in the Hut some 4 months ago.. Khushi kept this fact to herself and decided not to tell Arnav about this, as she took ASR's words in her heart and concluded SHE does not matter to him, but only the CONTRACT is ALL to him..

Some incidents took place which could have taught Arnav that Khushi was pregnant, BUT he failed to notice them.. Anyway..

One Day.. Khushi got a call from hr gynaecologist and had to go for her check-up, and in haste a Blue File from her cup-board was dropped on the Floor..

Later, Khushi went to meet her gynaecologist, Dr. Kalpana alone, and she asked her that Khushi should be making a visit with her husband, after all Khushi was 3 months pregnant NOW.. Khushi made some excuse and left.. She directly went to her DM Temple hiring an Auto and there she remembered the night where she and her Love were accepted by Arnavji and life seemed to go Easy just to turn around Later.. She went unconscious..

That side, back in RM, HP found the file and thought to be ASR's some official file and kept in his cupboard..

Arnav that day had earned an important contract and also his Di told him u and Khushiji are great toghter.. He was proud to hear this.. Anjali asked him to take DM's blessing.. He was asked by his Anjali Di to go to the temple for thank giving and Arnav had to agree.. So he called Home to know Khushi was Not there but at Buaji's .. HP was asked to lie..

ASR started to drive to the temple and called at Buaji's and came to know Khushi was not their either.. He called Mohan (driver) who also dint know where Khushi was.. The car stopped at DM's Temple and ASR was tensed about Khushi's where abouts.. He saw the temple and felt cool breeze and his wife's pure presence.. He went up and saw Khushi going unconscious and carried her with Him.. He took her to the Car and threw her Hand Bag on the Back-Seat while making her sit in front and the Pregnancy Report's from Khushi's Bag fell on His Back-Seat and later when they reached RM he carried her UP in his arms.. She struggled and he put her down once they were in their Bedroom.. She said she could take care of herself and anyway she has to start getting used to be alone as the CONTRACT ends this month.. Arnav does not remember that he and his wife were still in the Contract Marriage and she clears him and he asks her if what ever happened back in the Hut between them, did she regret it? She turns her back on him and says they should not be discussing all this and adds to it that what ever happened, should not have happened.. He leaves the room and Shantivan in anger and goes to a calm place where he could take out his frustration.. THERE.. ASR sees the file and gets a SHOCK to know about Khushi's pregnancy.. He is happy to see the God news, but as he realises that his wife had been hiding this fact from him since last 3 months, the ASR in him gets angry on her for hiding this.. He calls Aman and asks him to edit the Contract with the following changes..

If during the contract marriage Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada conceives, then either she has to pass her nine months of pregnancy with her legally contracted husband i.e. Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.. AND work with ASR as his P.A. at AR Office and be with him for the remaining contracted period, and follow his orders and instructions which he takes in the favour of mother and the baby to be born..

OR..

Lead her pregnancy in her way and then when the baby is born, she should leave him/her in their father's i.e. Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's custody forever and leave ASR and the baby at Peace..

Next day, Anjali and Khushi came a bit close, and Khushi's fear to face and talk to Anjali lessened a Bit.. Arnav was told by HP that SOME Blue file he found in his room was in his closet.. Arnav replied that ya, he has the file in his suitcase right now..

*IN BETWEEN I had made a blooper.. I forgot to mention that Payal and Aakash left for Paris.. I am sorry.. :p *

Okay, on the other side, Anjali and Khushi's bond was developing positive.. When, Nani and Mami found out a happy news that Anjali is carrying twins, but with this good news, came a another news, k Anjali's pregnancy was complicated, and either Mother or Child can be saved at the end of 9 months..

Anyway.. Arnav and Khushi's distance started to close as and how some events took place.. Such moments brought them close, and a bit of romance and care glittered.. Let's recall them..

Khushi was in the bathroom having a bath and Arnav heard a scream.. After knocking for a while, when she opened finally, he saw her lay down under the basin and bent down to carry her out and he came to know she slipped.. They did share an eye-lock before realising that she was wearing only a kurti over her precious garments and not the pyjama.. He made her wear the pyjama..
And I tried to make it a bit more sensual in my way, re-read it for details, I cant describe it all again..Embarrassed

Okay, next day Arnav smartly made Khushi meet her gynaechologist and all went well.. Oh ya, how can I forget to recall, that it was the same day when Khushi joined ASR in his office and saw Daisy, Arnav's Personal Secretary, so modern, so sexy, unlike Khushi.. She went Jealous and her mood-swings that day did gave ASR a tough time, but he managed!

Slowly, Khushi started to open up and Arnav also went easy on her, as his ASR anger cooled down with time.. They started to enjoy their pregnancy period secretly without letting their mate know about those secret feelings.. This side she started to think to tell him but feared how and what he would react if she tells him so late, and he being ASR, dint want to reveal that he knows about her pregnancy, and choose to wait till she herself will tell him the same..

Time passed, Arnav grew more caring and Khushi's mood-swings started.. She ate his 'Daibetic Chocolates' kept for his Sugar Level Emergencies, and he also completed his Jalebi Cravings some fine day.. Her twaikonda postures while sleeping, always made him contented and it was after she sleeps only he slept..

Later Mami and Nani decided to keep Anjali's Godh Bharai and Khushi over heard the planning.. She being Khushi realised that a Lady cant attend Baby Shower if she is herself pregnant.. Arnav came to know this, and later he found out that Khushi's mind found this stupid realisations from Salmaan Khan's movie 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke'.. Khushi even decided to leave ASR and Shantivan that time.. Although Khushi called The ASR 'bevakoof' at the dining table, he managed to shut up not before speaking a 'What the-'.. At last, Arnav managed to make her stay back clearing her doubts about her presence making Anjali's situation affect in anyway..


The Godh Bharai came, and Khushi's one dream which kept haunting her again appeared one night.. What if Arnav knows about Khushi's pregnancy and he doubts the baby to be Shyam's? Anyway..

The HP-Laxmi-NK story I added, useless and stupid.. But I enjoyed it.. Remember how NK's entry angered HP??
 *
NK was all happy, but next he saw was HP and Laxmi, and he lost it.. He rushed to take Laxmi in his arms and twirled around leaving a furious HP behind..

NK-Oh Laxmiji, my lovely Laxmiji, I so missed u! How are u? did u miss me? Ha.. ha..?! Answer me.. in which month u saw me last? Tell me'

Laxmi THE GOAT replied..
Laxmi-Meiii'

NK-OMG.. u remember I came here last in month May.. I so missed u Laxmiji.. tell me who is my Laxmiji between u and me? Me or u? if you remember what I taught u, speak up baby..

Laxmi THE GOAT replied again..
Laxmi- Meeeiii'

NK-OMG.. u still remember!!
NK cried happily and Laxmi licked his hands..

NK-Naughty Naughty Laxmiji. Ur licking me?!
NK chuckled and HP fisted..

*
Arnav did end up speaking 'baby' sometimes, which he later justified to a doubtful Khushi saying she is his first baby! Day Dreaming
Anyway.. *sigh*..

Anjali's Godh Bharai which was supposed to happen during the 7th month, was done in her 6th month's end, and that day turned out to be a remarkable day in Arnav and Khushi's life.. He gifted her a Choli and she disagreed to wear it saying it was too revealing.. But she did wear the same at last, just for him.. Many insecurities were removed and Arnav comforted Khushi and she did end up giving him the news of their pregnancy in the best mood possible.. 
*The longest confession I ever wrote, uff, I admit to love that one fairly..*

Want to have a look, then here is a small part..
*

Arnav-Calm down khushi, I told u that I trust u.. If u trust me, then tell me.. What is it that u r thinking twice to tell me Khushi??

He was so patient, she looked up..

Arnav-I am ur husband, right?
His eyes made her nod her head him approval.. She held his hands and tightened her grip on the same and looked in his eyes..

Khushi-I do arnavji, I trust u, issi liye toh mai aapse kehna - -(that why I am telling u- -) arnavji, plz be calm, gussa mat hona. Hum yeh baat aapse pichle kuch dino se kehna chahte thee, par pata nahi kaise kahe, hame nahi pata ke aap kya sochenge' hum - - Arnavji.. mai '(plz don't get angry. I wanted to talk to u on the same from past few days, but I dint know how to put it forward, I don't know what will u think.. I - -Arnavji - - I - -)

She turned the other side and Arnav just stared at her looking sideways.. He got up and moved the other side to hear the news from her, in her style, how ever she had planned to tell him, he wanted to look at her when she tells him.. He knew she was feeling ashamed for obvious reasons..

Arnav-bolo na khushi, mai sunna chahtaa hu..(tell me khushi, I want to listen..)

He saw her eyes leaving small tear beads from the corner of her eyes.. She was feeling low and was in a confused puzzle state from where to start.. She was scared to tell him, but yet determined in everyway.. He could feel her emotions by her expressions.. His heart was equally racing..

Khushi-arnavji, hame pata hai ke aap hamse khush nahi hai.. (arnavji,I know ur not happy with me..)

Arnav was puzzled, what made her think that..??

Arnav-Why? Why did u say that?

She kept looking down..

Khushi-arnavji, hum bahot bure hai.. hum - - humne aapse ek baat chupai hai, hame pata nahi aap - - hum - - arnavji - - hume jo kehne jaa rahe hai, plz usse hamari nazar se dekhne ki koshish kijiyega.. hame maaloom hai k yeh baat jaanne ke baad aap humpe gussa honge, hame pata nahi hai ke aap kya faisla karenge parr.. arnavji hum- - (Arnavji, I know am too bad.. I ' I have hidden one thing from u, I don't know how u ' I ' Arnavji - - What I am going to say, plz try to see it from my point of view.. I know u will be angry on me once u know this thing, I don't know what will u decide.. But Arnavji - -)

She started crying and he could exactly know the each hidden meaning behind her talks.. Her emotions were making him emotional too.. her tears making him grow weak.. His heart felt tugs.. Although he knew about what she was going to reveal, still, he had waited so long for TODAY, when she would herself tell him about his baby in her belly..

Her cries telling her regret in her soul to hide the fact from him, and her disturbed form showing her lack of skill to communicate at present.. It was time to win her trust back completely.. If she could confess her BIGGEST SECREST to him taking courage and showing her love in her trust, he would leave no stone un-turned to help her do so.
He took her hands, still kneeling on his knees and he said next, what was so least expected, yet heavenly till the limit of satisfaction for the love she had in her heart for him. .. He smiled crying his heart out.. 

Arnav-Khushi, tumhe pata hai, itne saal mei akela tha,saas le raha tha, lekin jinaa maine tab sikha, jab tumse mila.. (khushi, u know, I was so lonely from last so many years, I was breathing, but I started living when I met u..)

Khushi looked up at him with teary eyes.. Her eyes confused k out of where did this side of her Arnavji come up? And that too now, when she was finally taking a step to tell such a BIG thing to her husband about the existence of his assets in her?!

However different the situation and his talks were, she never found his heart talks irrelevant.. She stopped speaking, loosing her heart to his, and he continued..

Arnav-Khushi tumne mujhe bilkul badal diya.. ek behtar insaan banaya.. khushi tumhare saath itna waqt bitane ke baad, mai keh sakta hu ke mai ab kabhi akela mehsus nahi karunga..(khushi, u have transformed me..u have made me a better person.. khushi, after spending so much time with u, I can assure it that I wont feel alone anytime from now..)

His sentence raised her lips in a proud smile, but her tears dint stop.. A slight difference in her body language was, that her next tears were happy tears.. Here he was saying his so pure and divine feelings, which he experienced after she came in his life, after she started living with him, and here she had thoughts in mind of leaving him after the contract ends, fearing his rage after her hidden secret of their love comes out.. She smiled and her heart bloomed as she heard more from him..

Arnav-khushi, tumhari khubsurat aankho ki baat nahi kar raha.jis tarah hum ek dusre ka haath pakadte hai uski baat nahi kar raha.. jab hum ek dusre ke paas honge, tab toh  dill dhadkenge, mai uss ehsaas ki baat kar raha hu, jo hum tab mehsuus karte hai jab hum ek dusre se duur hote hai.. durr rehke bhi paas hote hai,wahi pyar hai khushi. Kai baar mujhe lagta hai, ke tumhare aur mere alawa iss duniya mai aur koi hai hei nahi.. (Neither am I talking about ur beautiful eyes, nor I am talking about the way we hold each other's hands.. When we are together, our hearts will definitely beat.. Am talking about those feelings, that we feel when we are not together.. We are far yet close to each other.. This is love Khushi.. Many times I feel that there is no one but u and me in this world..

His words proved her decision to tell him about her truth, their love, their pregnancy.. Her decision was right, in everyway.. She was more than happy to say it to her husband, she was so happy to tell him the news.. To Him, The Father of Her baby..

Khushi-arnavji agar hamari choti si duniya mei hum dono ke alawa aur koi ho toh? (Arnavji what if there is someone else in out little world?)
She looked down taking his hands in hers and smiled looking down..

Khushi-Arnavji, I am three months pregnant..

Arnav-Khu - - Khushi did u just tell me ur - - pregnant!!

His heart skipped a beat as he forgot to breathe.. She smiled weak, and kept his hands on her belly and the world went blank..

All paused as her heart was getting weaker and weaker, and so was his.. His breathing was held back, not believing if she really said it or was he hallucinating..

She told him..
*
Too filmy na?? And here is more.. I know! Ha ha.. I used some many dialog from the serial too!.. 
And then the regular stuff.. Like.. Her blush, his open care, her demands and orders, his love and concern, and all those moments which could define a perfect time to set it all straight went ON..

The other night on the dinner table, Arnav was about to reveal the hidden secret of his true love to the family, when Khushi stopped him and hopped up to their room.. When he asked the reason after following her to Their Bedroom, she turned RED to let him know why she wanted to hide.. 
Let's see that once na..
*

She held his hands which were holding hers and looked at him.. She gulped before speaking..
Khushi-Arnavji.. What will they think of me?
She pouted looking down and he found her sounding low..

Arnav-WHAT?? Why did u say that??
His concern grew..

Khushi-Arnavji.. I - - I - -
She stammered and without any second thoughts moved close towards him, who was waiting for his answers.. He hugged her back, who was clutching on to his shirt and drowning herself on him.. Her head lay on his shoulders, and she breathed near his heart..

Khushi-Arnavji.. What will they think when they know I am pregnant.. I mean' What will they think?? Wont they think how shameless I am..?!

Arnav-What the- -
His eye brows crooked as he was not getting her..

Arnav-Why will anybody think like that Khushi? You're my wife, and - -

She moved to look at him and pushed her form over him.. She leaned on him and continued..
Khushi-Who toh hum hai (That toh I am) Arnavji, still.. When they will know I am pregnant, what will they think about me? They will think I am too open to do everything with u that I ended up being pregnant.. They will know that we did all that.. Plzz don't tell them k I am - - Arnavji what will they think??

With that being heard, Arnav's fears rushed out his veins and he started laughing..

Arnav-Khushi this is no reason to hide our pregnancy..

Khushi hid her face inside the pillow turning around and Arnav was still laughing.. Feeling her back faced at him, he stopped laughing and went near her to listen to her silent sobs.. He was feeling some pain in his heart.. He dint like to see her cry, never.. He made her turn and her face had tiny tears running on her cheeks.. She was looking down..

He hugged her and whispered..
Arnav-Khushi ssh' Its okay, if u don't what us to tell them today, then be it a few days later.. Par tumhe pata hai na Khushi, ke aesi baatein chupai nahi chipti, kyu? (But u knowna Khushi, that such things cant remain hidden till long?)

Khushi-Still.. plz don't tell them.. What will they think of me Arnavji, that I keep touching u and make u keep touching me?!

She stopped her blabbering and bit her tongue.. He looked at her and chuckled..

Arnav-Hey! Its okay.. u can speak that.. Pati hu mai tumhara.. Haq hai tumhara, apne Arnav pe.. (I am ur husband.. u have the right, on ur Arnav..)
He smirked and she blushed hiding her face over his shoulder hugging him..

*

I know! I just could not stop myself.. Embarrassed 

Then one day again Khushi screamed from the bathroom and a tensed Arnav was about to break the door when she asked him to come in and he realised the door was open.. She jumped in her husband's arms fearing a cockroach and they shared a moment..
And coming to the present scene, where Khushi does not know how ASR in anger EDITED their Marriage Contract, is happy to go and meet her gynaecologist Dr. Kalpana with her husband.. She failed to understand how ASR knew which doctor she is meeting and where the clinic were, all this was a limited information, just known to her only, but then Khushi never tried to understand how her ASR knew about all this..

Oh ya! ASR's Mother-In-Law and Buaji named the Gupta House in ASR's name, as they could not do anything during Arnav and Khushi's wedding.. Arnav denied, but as Garima emotionally blackmailed him, he accepted it and did end up calling Khushi's mother as "Amma".. This file lies in Arnav's closet along with OTHER files..

Anyway, now a picnic is planned, and NK who just came hear a while ago, has planned this.. Arnav was against it as two ladies of his life are pregnant but, just for his wife, he agreed to say a YES.. Nani and Mami also reconsidered this Picnic Plans for Anjali, but seeing Anjali also happy, the family gave in.. Anyway he dint have any major meets that week at AR Office..
The picnic day arrived and Khushi puked early morning.. Arnav tried his best to manipulate her mind and pacify her to drop the picnic plans, but she was admant that he had to bent.. It was decided that they will reveal their pregnancy news once they are Back from the picnic..
Oh ya, picnic spot was chosen by NK.. It was The 'White Water' Waterfalls.. NK arranged that Non-AC bus, and the picnic started! What's next?
Stay tuned to read more.. The ASR part starts shortly, and the Story takes a Major turn too..



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment