xx
Chapter 3 - Make Me Pregnant
(Above banner by me..
)
)
Luchknow..
Gupta Mansion..
Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta were taking their Palace on head not able to find their little princess.. Her 2nd Year's Final Semester Exams were done just two days back and now she had gone missing.. Being a very obedient and responsible child from her childhood, Khushi never went anywhere without informing, and her absence from the Gupta Mansion at this time of the night was a big thing for her parents..
Shashi (angrily)-U don't know where she is Garima? How can u simply say that?
Garima replied her husband back with equal rage..
Garima-Stop yelling on me Shashi.. Its not my fault.. Stop blaming me and call the D.C.P. right now.. Don't know where my doll will be..
Garima was really worried.. Shashi mocked..
Shashi-If u had given less importance to all those Kitty Parties and all, and would have taken some interest in our daughter, this day wont have come..
Garima-Stop it Shashi.. U were also no less.. U too never gave time to her or me too for that matter.. All time busy in business, meetings and travelling.. U think I am mad to shop and shop day and night?! U never took out time for either of us.. That's why I had to divert my mind to something else.. Ask urself and tell me, when was the last time u spent time with me and spoke two words of love?
Shashi looked down.. Life had made these two souls busy..
Shashi-Am sorry Garima.. I really am..
***
Delhi Railway Station..
Arnav made his way to find her with Puch-Puch in his arms.. He was searching Khushi, his friend, here and there, but hard luck. Just then he heard fast tic-toc noise of some girl's heels making him alarm that some one was running fast..
Puch-Puch jumped from his hands and made the way towards the tic-toc noise of heels and Arnav ran behind him calling Puch - Puch.. He saw some faded vision in this smokey dark platform just some metres away from him.. He saw a girl coming towards his way, and before she could notice someone was standing there and she should stop, it was late and she fell on him, taking him with her, and falling on him just to feel him, and nothing else..
THUD.
Arnav's back hurt and above that, this stupid girl fell on him like from no-where and was still resting on his chest without any haste to get up.. She had gripped his shirt well closing her eyes tight.. She was fully hugging him, pressing her scared figure to feel someone there for her, to find some care from someone who seemed to be known to her..
The night was dark and still..
Puch-Puch was standing besides and now pulling this girl's small skirt.. And there, this girl came up from hiding her face in Arnav's chest and Arnav tried to figure out her looks in this dark, not concentrating any more on that flirty scent of hers.. He could see only her shivering lips which shined with a wet pink coating on it.. Her lips so luscious, which called his name in a slow addiction..
'Arnav..'
To say Arnav was shocked, would be an understatement.. It was her voice, Khushi's voice..
This girl was Khushi..
His Khushi..
His high-School Friend Khushi.. His Best-friend Khushi..
He was so happy to recognise her voice..
But wait, it was Khushi?
She was Khushi?
His Khushi? His high-School Best-Friend Khushi?
The same Khushi who was so shy to even wear a sleeve-less chudidaar was wearing THIS??
Was it Khushi who had a make-over or was Arnav imagining things to make out that she could look so sexy if she wants???
He never knew her this side.. In fact it was not Her.. Was it Khushi?? She was NOT the same Khushi he used to know.. Was she changed?? Was she trying to show something off to this world??
Somewhere inside he could feel, k she was still the same Khushi whom he knew to be so sweet and nave, scared of Dark, with a heart to die for sweets..
Where was THAT Khushi?? Was she really so much transformed after this many years?? She never moved out of her house looking so mouth-watering.. And she was here, in Delhi, like this?? Why?
Arnav had so many thoughts in a fraction of seconds and there his attention was broken to hear Puch-Puch Bark.. He saw Khushi's lips thinned and felt her struggling to stand up... Her hand was below his waist and her bangle-accessories were hurting him.. From when did she start wearing all this? She was stinking rich since he knew she was his friend, but she never dressed up so much, not even for their Farewell Party when they ended up doing IT.. Then why this sudden change?
He helped her get up holding her think bare arms, and she flinched at his touch feeling uncomfortable.. His touch still made her lost.. Not that she was not affected to feel him under her, but she was hardly concentrating to get affected, as the darkness was not allowing her to think in any directions.. The moment her dog barked and Arnav held her arms, she pulled out herself and stood up fast stretching her micro mini skirt down and down and Arnav stood up.. She looked at the back-side to know that someone who had been following Khushi after seeing her alone, was not stalking her anymore.. She sighed and turned around to gulp feeling Arnav this close to her, again..
She was seeing him after years, 2 years.. She smiled.. She wanted to hug him today, after years, but knowing and remembering his Rejection to her, she controlled her feelings.. She was here for something, and will leave once she gets the same.. It was only Arnav who could help her, but how will she ask him?
Khushi-Hi Arnav.. Its me, Khushi..
It was no time for talks and Arnav pulled her into a tight hug..
Arnav-I know Khushi..
Khushi had her arms hanging down, which soon rolled up around his shoulders to make her black-painted nails to prick on his cosy leather jacket, and she closed her eyes to breathe him after long, her Arnav.. Arnav to on the other hand was much waiting to hold her, and his nerves felt blood flowing heavily inside them, as he got hyper and started with his questions..
Arnav-How are u?? Why dint u contact me for so long?? I missed u so much, u have no idea.. It feels so good to have u back.. My only friend, I missed u Khushi.. I missed u like anything.. Do u have any idea how lonely I would have been!
She could find the excitement in his voice.. He missed her, he did miss her.. His tight hug failed for him to control his emotions and he kissed her open neck wildly to realise the spot and left her.. He looked away and Khushi smiled at him..
Khushi- But I never missed u Arnav..
Arnav saw her smiling and his heart felt a prick by her line.. She dint miss him?? He was not happy to hear this, but her next line made his eyes fill up with water..
Khushi-How can I miss u if I never forgot u? Ya Arnav.. I dint miss u.. Coz I never forgot u Arnav.. And I am back today, to u..
Arnav-I can see that.. But what happened to my Khushi? She was never like this.. What did u do to her??
Khushi-I was never urs Arnav.. Anyway.. This is me now.. I am no more the Khushi whom u knew..
Arnav-Would u tell me why did u change so much? Is it because I - -
Khushi-Don't give urself so much importance Arnav.. Everything does not happened just because of u.. Change is inevitable, and I changed..
Arnav was not able to get her high talks even during their schools, but her maturity in using so much high language had increased like anything, and all her talks went up from his mind before reaching it.. Arnav was so confused of her Meaningful talks for like for-ever.. She was so straight, so different. And a bit rude too..
Khushi-Arnav, I am here for some major thing I want to make happen in my life, and as per u promised in the letter u left me before leaving, u have to help me.. Tell me Arnav, will u help me or should I look for some other way out?? I am here, in Delhi just to get help from u.. U promised me, will u still keep it??
She talked as if it would not make a difference to her if he says a yes or a no, but the eagerness in her eyes showed the mirror of her to him.. He saw her rubbing her bare arms feeling cool, and he took out his jacket to put on her shoulders.. He did want to cover her feeling her as his.. He went near her and covered her bare shoulders and back by putting his jacket on her.. He next held her chin to breathe on her lips.. They were close.. He stared her as she closed her eyes after wetting her lips.. He smiled..
Arnav-Of course Khushi.. I will help u.. Tell me what is it?
Puch-Puch --- Bhav-Bhav..
The dog barked and Khushi's fast Dhak-Dhak was not un-noticed by Arnav.. She looked here and there and moved away from him taking two steps on the side, and bent to take her pug in her hands and pampered him pouting her lips, and he spoke boring his eyes on her..
Arnav-Khushi, ek akeli ladki, aise andhere mei, khuli tijori ki tarah hoti hai.. (One alone girl in such dark is like an open locker..).. Why u chose this time to travel, and why u dint tell me before hand that u were coming??
Khushi-Well, will we stand here for whole night? Take me from here first..
Arnav-Oh ya.. Tell me, where do u stay?? Oh ya, ur dad's one mansion is here too, right?? U have the address? I shall drop u there for now.. Come..
Khushi-Wait! Am not going anywhere but coming with u, I will stay with u from today.. But first take me to some restaurant, am hungry..
Arnav-WHAT?? Take u with me?? Khushi I live in a boy's hostel, remember??
Khushi looked uninterested in his talks..
Khushi-Arnav stop making excuses.. Tell me, if u don't want to help me.. I will find someone else to 'Make Me Pregnant'.. There is no lack of boys to count in Delhi who would do this happily with me, erm.. I mean for me..
Arnav-WAIT' WHAT?????????
He was completely taken in a 'what the fcuk' mode and here Khushi seemed so casual to talk such things as if its her everyday routine.. She was so straight dammit!
Khushi-What Arnav?? Tell me, will u take me with u or did I expect much from u? You promised me to do anything for me at any point of time, and I thought of u the first for getting what I wanted.. Tell me, will u or will u not help me??
***
Lucknow.. Gupta Mansion..
Garima was broken not able to get any news of her daughter.. Above that, all the words suppressed in her heart finally came out, and she was so frustrated.. She started to cry and Shashi took her in his care..
Shashi-Sssh.. Dont cry Garima.. Am sorry for I got so busy in work to not understand when I started to avoid u..
Garima looked up..
Garima-I am also sorry Shashi.. I too dint come to u coz my ego asked me to wait till u get out time and come to me.. But, in all this, we dint realise that our baby was being dragged..
Shashi-Ya Garima, we never realised that we dint plan any holidays or picnics with her, did we?
Garima-Only giving money was not enough Shashi.. U know she is like u.. U too were not like this, I mean money minded.. U have changed so much..
Shashi-Ya, I now know what my daughter wants.. I promise to give her all the attention and time she needs..
Garima-Me too.. But where is she? Plz search her fast Shashi.. I cant loose her, she is the only child we have.. Our darling.. Where would she be? I hope she would be fine..
Garima and Shashi finally understood that why Khushi ran away from Gupta House.. But then, where did she go? How will they find her?
They prayed for her safety and started their ways to search their Only Princess..
amazing update
ReplyDeleteThnaks! :D
Delete