xx
Chapter 1 - BesharaM! 


(Above banner by me..
)
)
It was some lonely, dark street of Delhi.. a young boy and a young girl, of nearly 20s were standing on a dark corner under some tree..
They looked like a couple..
Boy-Ya Aisha.. Actually, erm.. I want to make it all clear before we move on..
Aisha-What Arnav??
Arnav-Am married..
Arnav was interrupted by a fuming Aisha..
Aisha-WHAT?? And ur telling this to me now?! After what we did yesterday..Why now Arnav??
Arnav-Coz Aisha, My wife is pregnant. Ya.. So, after last night - - I - - I feel a connection between us.. I - - I think I love u Aisha.. I - - I am sorry Aisha if I have hurt u. I never knew that after just two meeting with u, I will fall in love! I love u Aisha. Plz don't leave me.. I will break down..
Aisha seemed to be lost for a while.. Least she knew how this gentleman was so good in acting.. He was the college playboy.. But how good was he at breaking hearts, only he knew well.. Aisha seemed to be devastated, and Arnav was grinning inside his heart..
Arnav (self thought) ' I know Aisha, u would never date a guy who is married..
He smirked in his thoughts, just to get a big shock of his life..
Aisha held his hands and tried to make him strong..
Aisha-Arnav, I - - I think I too love u.. But - - but my parents..
Arnav (self thought) ' What the! How can she agree to go in a relationship with a college boy who is married!! The earlier chicks whom I had fun with, none accepted me after I threw my such fake cards of being married.. What d I Do??!!
Aisha- My parents wont allow me to marry a married man Arnav..
Arnav thought for a while and chilled again.. He tightened the grip on Aisha's hands and tried to sound emotional..
Arnav-But why? I will divorce my wife. Don't u know she had filed a case against me?? I promise u to keep u happy forever.. I want just ur support.. Plzz be with me.. I will leave my wife and kids behind..
Arnav made one more lie on the spot.. He dint know from where this came!
Aisha-U have KIDS??
Arnav-What kids? Whose kids?
Aisha-Arnav! Ur kids..
Arnav-My kids?? Oh ha..
Gosh Arnav cursed himself.. Who asked him to see so much American t.v. that he ended up saying 'My Wife And Kids' instead of just saying 'My Wife'.. He had to stop watch 'My Wife And Kids' now..
Arnav-My elder son, he is just 2 years old, who cant stay without his mom. And my wife, she has told me k she will take care of our un born all by herself..
Arnav had heard that a girl will always pity a pregnant lady and think twice before wrecking her home.. But Aisha seemed to be so up modern.. none of his earlier girls were such.. The list was long.. Tina, Lucy, Jennifer, Catherine and bla bla bla.. Arnav had to add something more for Aisha to leave him..
Arnav-You know Aisha, my wife.. *sobs* is so cruel to not allow me to even see my baby once its born. Can u understand how much it hurts when both my kids are not allowed to be with me?
Aisha hugged Arnav feeling way too bad for him..
Aisha-I understand Arnav.. But then, how will she alone raise ur kids?
Arnav (self thought) ' Leave me Aisha.. Move on man.. How can u stick to a guy who is being so pathetic!
Irritated he was, calm he behaved..
Arnav-Alone?! Nope.. She is already having an affair behind my back.. And - -
Aisha-And??
Arnav's time was not moving, and God knows why he was adding on to this fake story which this blind girl seem to have faith in..
Aisha broke the hug and looked at Arnav cupping his face which pouted sad..
Arnav-And our divorce talks, it all started once I saw her with her boy-friend.. When I confronted her, she asked informed me k she has already filed a divorce against me, and she has demanded a big amount of alimony.. I don't know why the hell did I make her pregnant during our school days, that today, when I am supposed to study and enjoy my college life, I am stuck with a kid and a pregnant wife.. I am stuck Aisha.. I am alone. I need support, I need love' Will u be with me? Tell me, u will be with me, right?
Aisha-I love u Arnav.. And am ready to be with u at any condition.. My love is pure, and I guess that's the reason its being tested.. Make me meet ur wife.. I want to meet her..
Arnav (self talk)- What the fcuk.. She is just not leaving me!?!?! Shit man.. What do I do?!?! Shit..
Arnav was sweating as much as he never did even when he spent those wild nights with his ex-girlfriends..
Aisha-What's her name? U never told me her name!! Tell me..
Just then Arnav's mobile vibrated and he saw he was getting a call.. Before he could attend it, he saw the caller i.d. and a pic of this girl whom he had not seen since long.. How can he forget her?! His school girlfriend, with whom he was in a relationship for the longest he could have count till all his scandles till date - two years!
The longest time he had ever been in a relationship, lets repeat EVER ..
It was the same girl cute, sweet, innocent girl, with whom he lost his virginity and it was the same for her as well.. He saw the pic and he dint need to read the name blinking on the side screen.. He just spoke up with a faint smile as his heart felt ripples of love emerge out of the odd..
Arnav-Khushi!!!
Aisha snached his mobile and scanned this incoming call and spoke up..
Aisha-Oh! So she is ur wife?! Khushi!! Attend her call.. She must be needing u, she is pregnant right??
Arnav was just shocked to see Khushi call at this moment, after so long.. He excused himself, and was about to pick up the call when it was too late.. The call was cut and s was that smile from his heart. He was just to go to Aisha again, when his mobile vibrated again, and he saw a notification of a new incoming message.. He opened it to read the sender's name to be 'Khushi', but before he could read the content, his mobile battery died and he cursed the moment..
Arnav turned around..
Arnav-Aisha, I need to rush.. NOW..
Aisha-Is ur wife ok? Is all around good?
Aisha was also worried, well at least she seemed to be worried..
Arnav-What wife babe?
Aisha-Khushi, ur pregnant wife!!
Arnav-I don't know what ur talking about Aisha..
Aisha-Arnav?!!?!?!!?
She looked in disbelief..
Arnav-Oh.. My pregnant wife.. Ya, actually my dog is lost and my wife cant run behind it so I - - I need to leave Aisha.. bye..
Aisha-WAIT! Arnav u have a dog too!.. Wait..
But Arnav was already gone.. He dint know why, he wanted to rush home and ON his mobile, and get Khushi back.. Not only in his mobile, but his life too.. But why?!
xx
Hmm very very I the resting...arnav should learn not all girls fall for the same trick...
ReplyDeleteWaiting to know the reason for khushi to call arnav...
He he.. Thanks for the reply..
DeleteGlad to see at least 1 reply here.. ;)