xx
Chapter 26

(i made this banner
)
)
Arshi Room..
It was morning, and today was the picnic.. An over excited Khushi had woke up early just to push her husband in and out of the bed and wake him up to get going..
Khushi-Oh fo! Arnavji, its enough now.. Wake up will u?
Arnav-Khushi I am up..
Khushi-Hey DM, u know what I mean.. Just not waking up but also u have to start getting ready.. Chaliye na Arnavji..
He woke up getting irritated.. There was still much time and she was troubling him now.. Although he found this cute, he was not in a mood to get up so early today.. He got a sleepless night in admiring her and talking sweet nothings to his un born after his wife doze off.. He was sleep deprived, but Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada wont let any stone un-turned to make him do as per his will..
Khushi-Arnavji wake up, or else - -
Khushi was standing just near the bed and pointing her index finger ordering her Arnavji, when Arnav got up and carefully pulled her to drop in her in his laps.. He held her wrists behind her and smirked..
Arnav-Or else? What will u do? Ha?
Khushi-I - - I - - I will - - throw water on u.. ya! Now leave me..
Arnav-Really? And u think I would not return the favour?
Khushi pouted..
Khushi-U will make me fall sick by doing that.. Is that what u want?
Arnav cupped her face immediately out of affection and she rolled her tongue out tease Arnav as she got away easily from his clutches.. He was clueless of her innocent tantics.. He smiled as she ran away to get fresh..
***
Raizada Mansion Hall..
Nani-Arey Manorama.. U kept all the needed medicines and other things for Anjali? U know we cant take any risk right?
Mami-Ya ya Sasuma.. I have taken care of it all..
Just then Anjali came down.. She was wearing a sky blue silk saari and her hair were left open.. She was really showing her happiness, after long maybe.. Nani saw her coming down and Mami reached to help her Darling Anjali climb down the stairs, and Nani was just happy to witness how positive the surrounding was getting.. Seeing Anjali, Nani could just think one thing..
Nani (self talk)-I think this picnic was much needed.. Hope all goes good.. Hey DM, keep my family safe..
Mami and Anjali came down and Anjali was having a should bag with her which Mami took away.. She asked Anjali to wait on the sofa till all came down.. Anjali smiled and sat on the sofa thinning her lips and holding her baby bump.. Nani looked at Mami gesturing her towards Anjali.. Mami nodded..
Mami-Anjali bitiya.. U are okay? I mean how are the babies? All fine? U have anything in particular for us to know?
Anjali-Sab theek hei Mamiji.. (All is fine Mamiji..)
Anjali smiled and assured..
Nani-If anything is there, just ask us, okay?
Nani confirmed and Anjali nodded again..
Just then NK came..
NK-Arey, what are u all still doing here? Get going.. Where are Khushiji and Nannav mera bhai? This Nannav bi na.. Always he used to be on time, but since Khushi bhabi in his life, he had became a late leaf..
Anjali chuckled..
Anjali-Late leaf nahi Nanhe Bhai, its late lateef..
Mami-Hello hi bye bye NK bitwa.. How much ever ur Hindi is senseless, the meaning of it is right? Haina Sasuma?
All laughed and were left with no options but to wait for this couple to come down..
***
ArShi Room..
Arnav was waiting for Khushi to finish her bath and was checking the closet.. He took out the clothes he had to wear after bath, and was now randomly cleaning his shelf till Khushi comes out.. She was taking time and he was waiting patiently..
Just then, a file dropped down, making two three more fall down.. He saw the floor and bent down to take the same.. He got up and saw the first file of some of his old AR client.. He kept it back in his drawer for now..
Next was the file of 'Land Property Of Laxmi Nagar'.. He remembered something..
*Flash Back*
It was the day when Shyam was kicked out and Buaji with Garima had come to meet Anjali and convey their support to her.. His Di had slept and Khushi's buaji and Amma were there in the drawing room.. He remembered how Khushi was talking and taking to Buaji, and dint let them go for a while.. Arnav was there with her too, sitting on the opposite side, and later excused himself to get some time for himself.. Buaji was still cornered by Khushi's talks, and Garima followed Arnav..
Up in Arnav's Room, Garima went there to come in after knocking and Arnav was surprised..
Arnav-Kya hua Aunty? U need anything?
Garima looked back to see if any one was coming or not and went near Arnav..
Garima-Damaadji.. During ur and Khushi's marriage, we were not in a state to understand and accept anything.. But as time passed, we have known that no one could have handled my Khushi better than u.. We have accepted u as ur Damaad whole-heartedly..
Arnav was happy hearing this, obviously he was! He went near Garima and held her hands in his..
Arnav-I am sorry aunty for what I did and for the way I did, but- - I promise u to take care of Khushi in everyway.. I will give her all what she needs.. U can trust me.. And plz.. Forgive me for I did no right in the past.. Am really sorry..
Garima-Arey no no beta.. That's past.. Leave it behind.. Am here for something else.. I followed u here to pass u something.. Here, take this..
Garima took out a File from her polythene bag and gave in a startled Arnav's hands.. He looked at her confused and Garima smiled looking down..
Arnav-What's this Aunty?
Garima- I know this is a very small thing, but this the most we could pass to u and Khushi as our blessings for ur marriage..
Arnav-Wh - - What is this?
He repeated his question unsure of what was going on..
Garima- It's the paper's of transfer of Land Asset papers.. From Madhumati Buaji's name into name, son..
Arnav-No no.. Its not needed.. Ur blessing are there, we know.. I cant take it aunty, plz..
Garima-I know u consider me as ur aunty only.. But u are my son-in-law beta, my daughter's husband.. And I consider u my Son..
Arnav was embarrassed and tongue tied..
Arnav-I dint mean that but- -
Garima-I was not able to give u both anything as Payal's marriage was to be done at the same time and we had no idea about u two getting married too.. Plz accept it beta, its my and Buaji's love for u and Khushi.. Just one thing I ask for in return is take care of my daughter and be with her always, just like this.. I know she may get stupid and do many mistakes.. I give u the freedom to punish her or correct her the way u want.. I know u love her.. I trust u fully with her.. Plz accept this small thing, and don't tell Khushi anything about it.. For my sake.. For ur Amma's sake..
Amma! He thought.. He smiled with teary eyes..
Arnav-Amma..
He finally spoke!
Arnav nodded as his red eyes left happy tears to finally accept someone as his mother and he bent down to take her blessings to let Garima also rain her love on her damaad cum son now..
*Flash Back Ends*
Arnav remembered this and his eyes again went wet, again.. Khushi still dint know about this and he put in the Files from his hands without caring to look out at the third File.. He kept in carelessly above his clothes and closed the door to see the time.. It was already 7.30 am and Khushi was still in.. Was she good? He temple wrinkled..
He went near the door and knocked the bathroom door..
Arnav-Khushi.. Khushi.. Why are u taking so long? Anything wrong?
Khushi who had been ready since a while was not out yet.. Reason was, that she had pulled up her dress up and was admiring her belly to see if it grew.. She was disturbed by Arnavji's constant knocks and went to open the door..
Arnav saw Khushi wearing a cream and red chudidaar and a small bindi adoring her temple.. He smiled and she moved out smiling at him.. Arnav repeated his question..
Arnav-What were u doing inside? Ha?
Khushi-erm.. Nothing.. Just looking at myself..
Arnav-Ha? What?
Khushi-Ya, I was looking how my much my tummy grew?
She said proudly and pouted looking down.. Arnav came near her and she blushed..
Arnav-Let me also see the progress!
Khushi-Ha? Wh - -What - -N- - n- - no.. You go and get ready.. We are so late Arnavji..
Khushi was pulled on his chest and Arnav held her waist pulling her more close to him.. She gasped and looked in his eyes..
Arnav-It's the forth month, right?
Khushi nodded looking down and he tucked her one hair behind, and asked her who was staring in his eyes deeply drownig..
Arnav-Don't u think we should tell everyone now?
Khushi-About what?
Arnav-About Nani becoming a Great-Nani and Mami becoming a Badi Mami.. What say?
Khushi shyly looked down and hugged him burying her face in his chest..
Khushi-I feel shy Arnavji.. U only tell..
Arnav-Okay.. Let me take a bath, and then before we leave for picnic, we will inform all, okay?
Khushi immediately looked up and nodded in denial..
Khushi-NO NO Arnavji. Not today.. u can tell tomorrow.. plz na..
Arnav-Why? What happeded? Anything wrong in telling today?
He was concerned and Khushi pouted again..
Khushi-Actually, u know na, k once they will know I am also pregnant, they will make me sit besides Di all time.. That's not the problem ha, I love spending time with Di.. But then all will go hyper if I even stand up.. I have seen it happen with Di, and - -
Arnav-Unbelievable! And u don't want them to pamper u?
He chuckled..
Khushi-Not that.. But, not today at least.. U are there na, u will anyway not let me leave for any place without any restrictions.. U know I want to enjoy at least today.. u tell them tomorrow na.. Plz..
She was right, Arnav inside ASR did grow much protective!
Arnav-Okay.. Lets go down now.. But tomorrow it is.. theek hai? We should not delay much..
He pulled her towards him and whispered in her ears..
Arnav-Aur waisi be, yeh baatein chupai nahi chipti.. (Anyway, such talks cant be hidden ever if tried..)
He kissed her hair and went for a shower and came out with a clean shave.. She smiled looking at what she loved, but not knowing he did clean that mess for her.. She blushed as they moved down..
***
Raizada Mansion Hall..
All were ready and Arnav Khushi also came..
Arnav-Di, u okay?
Anjali-Ha chote, am fine..
Khushi-Now lets go na.. Nanheji, what are u waiting for? Chaliye..
NK-We were waiting for u both only..
Khushi-Oh sorry.. This Arnavji na.. He took so much time na, so we - -
Arnav gave his wife his signature 'what the-' look and they all laughed to leave for the picnic bidding a bye to HP who had been holding Laxmi..
***
Inside the Mini Bus..
Unfortunately this mini bus booked by NK was Non-A.C. one.. The Bus ride was bumpy, but the driver took it slow as instructed before hand.. Khushi was adamant to sit at the window seat and so was Arnav.. Arnav sat on the window seat besides Anjali, but had to keep the window close for his Di's sake.. Anyway he was allergic to dust!
Khushi got her window seat behind Arnav's..
Mami and Mama sat on the last seat thinking to romance a bit but to their ill luck, NK joined them..
Khushi dosed off for a while on Nani's shoulders who was besides her, and Arnav exchanged his place with Nani's place, to support his wife in ways he could.. He closed the window for his Khushi not to catch cold.. Khushi cuddled into him and smiled in her sleep as her Arnavji held her hand and entwined her fingers with his to love her through his eyes till some time making the most out of it..
No comments:
Post a Comment