Sunday, January 20, 2013

Arshi FF - Hidden Secret Of their True Love -Chapter 10


Chapter 10
He moved around the car and these thoughts kept on running in his mind when his eyes fell on her purse inside the car which he threw today .. there he saw some sort of file lying half out of that purse.. he opened the back door of the car and lifted that file.. he flipped it just to read on it which made his legs shake and breathe go on a long hold ..
He read the name written on the file -
Name' Mrs.Khushi Arnav Raizada
Subject of file ' Pregnency reports
His hands shivered and his heart beat went slow.. he felt dizzy as if THE ASR had lost all control..he was going to be a dad?
Arnav-(self talk)Khu ' khu- khushi is preg- pregnant?! Khushi is prenent? Ho- how?wh- when?since when?
His legs lost strength in them and he closed his eyes as the file fell down from his hand.. his breathing fastened and slowed as his excitement and anxiety took him over by confusing him more and more..it was as if his heart ame out in his mouth..
he was relaxed and restless at the same moment.. he did understand how to react.. was he hallucinating or was he reading something which he least expected could be a possibility?! His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were still popping out.. he could not feel his legs below his body and no earth could he feel at present, it was a miracle how he was still on his feet..
His voice was stoped in his throat although he was not aiming to speak anything.. his mind was confused and his heart was not reacting.. happy or sad, what should he feel? Angry or excited? What should he be? He was speechless at mouth and expressionless at his face..
He bend down to pick up the file which lay on the silent road creating a big bang in his mind and making a chill go down his spine as he read again-Pregnency Reports of Mrs.Khushi Arnav Raizada.. he wanted open the file to see more and confirm if he was reading anything which his unconscious mind was asking him to read, or if what he read was true? he was still not able to decide this is for real or he is living a dream that will stop when he opens his eyes and wakes up from his sleep.. but na,this is no dream,its all for real..
He sat in the back seat of the car whose door was still open and his legs were hanging outside the car..
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes to control his feelings and consume the meaning of the hidden secret which by chance revealed before him today, just a few seconds ago.. maybe it was all planned by God .. how could he have not known that khushi,his wife is pregnant..
(Note-I have not ever gone through any pregnancy report nor have I asked my mom what is in such file,plz go with my imagination.. no offence..)
He opened the file to see the first page printed in black ink indicating the pregnancy tests and other related details.. a smile played on his lips as his fingers touched the printed information about his wife's pregnancy.. about their soon to be born baby..
Organisation name-Baby Care Clinic
Address-XYZ,Dehli..
Contact detail-XYZ ..
-
PATIENTS NAME-RAIZADA KHUSHI ARNAV
DURATION OF PREGNENCY-3 MONTHS completed
Now this was another big shock for him.. another big one.. he had just started to digest the fact that he was going to become a father of his and khushi's baby..
All the happenings of past months came rushing from his weak memories and he started linking them to connect it with the hidden secret revealed to him today..
Her mornig sickness,her disapproval of eating papaya,her going un-consious now and then,her pukings,her mood-swings,her irritations and unnecessary anger on him,her today's events,her cries..
Her statements in their last 3 months always hinting him on and about something were always hinting that SHE WAS PREGNANT! The following incidents make it clear that she wanted to tell him about the same but could not-
*
At the poolside when they were arguing-
Arnav-khushi its  not like that, I completely trust you'.plz uss ek baat ko bhul jao'.
Khushi with tears in her eyes'.
Khushi-nahi bhul sakte hum, aur khas karke ab jab hum aapke ''''''(she stops realizing what she was going to speak)
*
How she reacted when once HP was serving the breakfast-
Arnav-what the'.what do u mean he was going on giving u'he was doing his job'he gave me also this salad and fruits'.and why did u scream at him??
Khushi-I dint mean to scream at him'.actully I had enough in my plate,and I also don't feel like eating'.but I have to eat coz I am'..(she stops speaing when she realizes wat she was about to reveal)'
*
How she was continuously avoiding any doctor visits when he asked her tio make one-
Arnav-see, I told u you need a doctor'come, I will take u to the doctor now'
Khushi-humne kaha na ke humne davai leli hai..hum thodi derr mei thik ho jayenge'(I told u I took medicines'so I will be fine')
*
And how can he forget today's encounter in temple and her today's behavior after their fight-
Khushi (seeing the other way turning her back at him..)-Arnavji, jo hona tha, so hogaya.. ab yeh sab sochne se jo ho gaya hai, wo badal nahi sakta.. hamara kal ab hamare aaj se jud chukka hai.. aura b yeh badal nahi sakta..
*
Khushi- Arnavji, aapko kya lagta hai? Hame koi farak nahi padta? You have no idea ke hamara wo kal hamare saamne roz aake khada hojata hai.. hum wo pal kabhi nahi bhul sakte.. chahke bhi nahi.. aur wo raat hamare liye kya maayne rakhti hai, yeh aap shayad kabhi bi samaj nahi payenge..
*
AT RM
Khushi lay on the bed rolling from this side to that one..she was restless as he had still not came home..she felt bad for the way she talked to her Arnavji..
He got up and rushed to the window just to get disappointed..
She sat on the recliner waiting for him and dozed off there..
-------
His anger was back and he gritted his teeth trying not to crush the file in his hands..
Arnav-dammit,its been three months and still she had kept the fact from me..damm,this is THE biggest deal of my life and she kept it awat from me?how dare she..KHUSHI..(he screamed).. WHY? I need an answer.. I know it is MY BABY.. how dare she keep this fact from me?how can she think of hiding this from ME? I want my answers..I WANT MY ANSWERS NOW.. I know its my baby then how could u??!!
He tried to compose himself and closed his eyes tight to handle himself at present.. the silent surroundings trying to help him getting calm and he took a deep breathe feeling the cold air rush inside him and opened his eyes to see the file a little crumbled due to his fisting..
He read further details..
Bla bla tests-done
Bla bla injections-to be taken
Bla bla bla precautions to be taken and bla bla bla ..
But there were two special columns which he did not leave without staring..
>Father's health status-
Does he have any of the following diseases-?
Thalesimia (major/minor)- unknown
.
.
.
Any physical/mental disorder- no
Diabetics- yes

>Note-Considering the present situation,mother needs to take proper rest and nutritious food.. sufficient rest is a must.. avoid any types of stress..
As father is a diabetic patient, avoid sweet if possible..
Emergency contact- +91XYZ..
He was really angry when this file revealed the best news of his life in the worst way..he was damm angry on his wife..his anger knew no limits.. his ego was getting hurt..EGO-it always came in between them,and it was mostly from his side.. he even thought to make khushi pay for hiding this fact from him which he had full authority and right to know,but na.. he won't commit anymore mistakes in his anger to repent later.. he was a man to learn from his mistakes..
A smile again played on his lips forgetting the anger as and when he read that khushi needs to avoid sweet as she is pregnant with his baby.. wait, "pregnent"..
He remembered the fact that she played with his feelings, his rights to know the truth.. but okay, if she knows how to keep the biggest secret of their true love, then he too knows how to hide thatr he is aware of their love symbol coming into existence, growing inside his lady love..
He pondered for a while on the thoughts of why she had kept the fact of their pregnancy to herself.. din't she trust him? Oh ya, now he did understand the reason of today's happenings.. his one line had punched her heart to make him devoid of this BIG TIME HAPPY NEWS, about him being a dad, and that line was-
"YEH SAB TUMHARI WAJAB SE HUA HAI.. agar tum nahi hoti,toh aaj di khush hoti.. aur shyaam bhi di ke saath hota..you are the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta,kash mai tumse kabhi mila hei nahi hota.."
Now he got it, ke why khushi kept this fact hidden from him, just because he spoke some rubbish in his anger ke she was responsible for his di's condition..and it made her heart bleed and she lost faith in him!
He fell down on the ground as the lost links of past came back to him..
*
Their first meet in Sheesh Mahal..
Their re-meets every where..
He saving her from the construction site-again she was there coz of ASR in him..
Destiny bringing her to RM..
Their diwali night..
Their falling in love..
His marring khushi forcibly..
Insulting her and blaming her for everything she was not responsible for..
Her love and care for him which he misunderstood to be fake..
Her mission to rescue him even if she had to die for that..
Their FIRST NIGHT of making love after the true confession of their pure hearts..
Their return.. Shyam's dismissal from RM..his di getting mentally disturbed..
His blaming on khushi to take out all his frustration out which he was going through by seeing his Di in a desperate state..
His so harsh words on her,
"You are the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta,.kash mai tumse kabhi mila hei nahi hota.."
They would have so ripped her from inside..
*
Arnav-am sorry khushi,I really am.. had I controlled myself that night, I would not have got this news in this way! But yo should have trusted me.. you din't even have this much faith in me?! You thought my love was so low? Is our love so weak?
He remembered how he had doubted her..Was not his love strong then?he too had doubted her character..
Arnav-khushi,I know I should have trusted you that day too.. but- - but- -*sobs* *gulps* just to keep our scores equal,you hid such a big thing from me?my part of life is inside you and you managed to keep this thing from ME? How sick of you khushi.. I din'texpect this from you.. I thought after that day you trusted me but- -*sobs*
He was completely broke down..he rested his back on his car as his sobs decreased after sometime..
What the hell he thought'ASR is cring?no..he won't cry now..he will win his Khushi back..and if she is still adamant to satisfy her ego at any cost,he too knows what he needs to do..
Arnav composed himself after a while and paced on that empty road with that file in his hand just to think what he should do next..after a while of fisting,getting angry and frustrated..he took out his phone and..
Arnav-hello Aman,I need those contract papers right now..i want to make some changes in the terms and conditions of DIVORCE..  - - - - - - -ya, and I want these papers ready by tomorrow afternoon,how,that's not on me..i trust you Aman..
He kept the call..
Arnav-Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada..i will get you back..but if you try to run away with my child,it will give you worst results..you have still not seen my ASR avatar anytime.. and I hope you never wish to try that either..or else I won't feel guilty to make you move OUT of me and my baby's life.. I will try my best to win you back, and it will me in both ou favours if "I WIN"..i am coming khushi,and trust me,its going to be hard for you this time..
Saying this he got in his car hidding the file in his glove box ..he ignited the car and moved for RM..
He came back and rushed to his room,to feel his baby for the first time after knowing the fact of THAT HIDDEN SECRET..
Arnav-I am coming Khushi,stay ready to face the worst ME..if you can hide a fact which I have a right to know,well,I can also do the same.. I will keep it HIDDEN that I know the biggest SECRET OF OUR LOVE..

No comments:

Post a Comment