Chapter 3
HP-bhabhi sab toh mandir gaye hai,aur mamaji bhi office chale gayee..(all went to the temple.)
She went and sat besides him''.
Arnav who is checking his mails on his phone looked at her once and then again started typing his mail'
HP comes and serves the breakfast to Khushi'.
Khushi-arey HP ji,hum kar lene'aap baaki ka kaam sambhaliya'(I will self serve,u do the remaining works.)
HP-bhabhiji ,I have done all the work, and am here to serve arnav sir,let me serve u too..
Arnav mails something on his phone and starts his breakfast.,of course glancing at his wife inbetween..
HP serves some fruits to Khushi and is about to give her some papaya when Khushi screams'
Khushi-RUKIYE'..(STOP)'.
Arnav who was eating his salad flinches n the sudden sceam and HP is also shocked'.
Khushi usually never screams on anyone, then what happened today'!!!
Arnav-HP,you go..
HP ands and makes his way to the kitchen..
Khushi tries to avoid looking at her husband..
Arnav-khushi,what happened,why did u scream??
Khushi-kuch nahi .. (nothing..).actually I dint feel like eating and arnavji HP was going on giving me fruits so..
Arnav-what the - .what do u mean he was going on giving u..he was doing his job..he gave me also this salad and fruits..and why did u scream at him??
Khushi-I dint mean to scream at him'.actually I had enough in my plate,and I also don't feel like eating'.but I have to eat coz I am- - ..(she stops speaking when she realizes wat she was about to reveal)
Arnav-you are what Khushi??(he asks with an uncertain expression')
Khushi-actually I was feeling a little dizzy.. that's why I thought to eat light things..thats why i .. - -(she tried to change the subject)
Arnav-what??your not feeling well???
Khushi I asked u up if u are ok..??.that time u dint tell me that ur not fine..
Come,I will take u to the doctor and then I will go to my office..wait I will just call Aman and post pone my meetings..
Arnav leaves his breakfast in middle and gets up from the dining table and starts panicking thinking about Khushi and dails aman's number..
Khushi is lip sealed at the moment and starts worrying about how to avoid goin to the doctor with her husband'.she jumps up from her seat and runs to arnav'.she pats him on his soulder and he turns back to face her'.
Khushi does not miss her chance and takes away the mobile from arnav's hands'
Arnav-what the-.khushi give me my mobile back'
She nods her head in denial and disconnects the call arnav had dialed'.
Khushi-arnavji ab hum bilkul theek hai(am good now)..
Arnav-ya right..(he says sarcastically) ..
Khushi-sacchi'humne davai bhi leli'.(promice'I even took my medicines..)
Arnav shocks at her sentence'.
Arnav-(in anger) what??u took medicines??for what??u dint even tell me Khushi'.
He clenches his fist and looks and the other side'
Khushi was getting a head ache from making arnav understand the situation in her favour'and divert his mind'.
Khushi-arnav ji humne ---kaha---na ke hum----(she starts stammering and breaking her words')
Arnav turns back on hearing the sound of his phone dropped on the ground and khushi's trembling voice, just to see Khushi throwing her hand towards him for support'
Khushi's head starts spinning, the phone from her hand drops down and she helds arnav's shoulder for support'
Arnav panicks-khushi, Khushi'...dammit'.
Khushi faints again in his arms and arnav moves her to make her sit on the nearby chair'on the dining table'..
He sees there is no water in the jug and calls HP to get some water'
He sprinkles some water from the glass besides and calls HP'.
Khushi gains her consciousness back and sees Arnav and HP before her'
Arnav-khushi what happened???are u allright??
Khushi opens her eyes slowly and manages to speak..
Khushi-hum theek hai'bas thoda sa chakkar aa gaya tha.. (i am ok.. i just fe;t some dizzy ness.. )
Arnav gestures HP to move in and he goes from there'.
Arnav-see, I told u you need a doctor,come, I will take u to the doctor NOW..
He pulls her hand and rounds his other hand on her shoulder to support her to stand up'.
Khushi pulls her hand back and yells softly at her husband..
Khushi-NO..
She looks around feeling uncomfortable and stressing on her mind to make ideas,to avoid arnav's question or to give him satisfying answers'.but her mind, which presently ain't working'is giving her a hard time'..
Khushi-humne kaha na ke humne davai leli hai..hum thodi derr mei thik ho jayenge'(I told u I took medicines'so I will be fine')
She manages some words'
Arnav-accha,kiss chiz ki davai li tumne?(which medicines u took??)
Khushi gulps hard this time and she remembers arnav knowing about her morning sickness,and that she was vomiting'..
Khushi-wo hume subeh ulti hui tha na..uske liye humne davai li thi'(I had vomiting early morning'.so I took meds'.)
With that she takes a breathe of relief,but oops,not so soon..
Arnav-kya???so I was right..u had vomiting and yesterday u fainted..what is all this Khushi..u seriously aren't well'.
Khushi remembers now, that was asleep during her vomit session,(she dint know he was awake..)
She forgot that arnav was there only when she woke up from that dream of hers'(I will disclose this dream later)'
Khushi-arnavji'.aap khamakha pareshan ho rahe hai'.aur waise bhi'.u don't need to worry about me'.i can take care of my self very well'.its just a matter of few days am here'
Arnav felt like a thousand times his heart beat stopped at that one sentence'.and yes,It was not easy for Khushi too'.
There was a moment of silence before the ASR woke up'.
Arnav-khushi mujhe pata hai k u are here for exactly one month now'but till then,ur still my wife,my responsibility'.u get that?better get it''
Khushi could feel the pain in his words, which was in his heart'
She her self dint want to be the cause of arnav's pain nor did she want to be a hindrance in arnav's bright future'she knew somewhere that he loved her'but what if he comes to know the reason behind her this attitude???
Would he tolerate her for even this one month??she was scared just by the thought of arnav knowing bout the truth,bout her hidden secret'bout her pregnancy'.would he accept her after knowing she was pregnant,carring his child in her belly???
The thought of arnav not believing the baby in her belly to be his,itself haunted her'hw can he trust her,if he thinks she is the reason for her sister's condition'.even if arnav apologized her that night, still, it would not turn away what he said'.
It means somewhere he thought of Khushi to be the reason of anjali's this state,what would arnav say when he come to know that she is pregnant, would he trust her???
With these thoughts in her mind, she wiped the tears from her eyes which had formed to make arnav hurt..
No comments:
Post a Comment