Thursday, January 31, 2013

Arshi FF - Hidden Secret Of their True Love - Chapter 16



Chapter 15
xx
Chapter 16

She smiled to herself loosing herself in this moment for a while..he waited for her to move up, and stand up so he could help her.. and there, she decided to take help from her all-time savior.. her Husband, her Arnavji.. she smiled and..
She slowly sighed before giving her hand in his.. He smiled.. She retuned his smile, but the moment dint last long as the smile vanished soon..
He made her stand on her feet and her still held his hands to stand on the ground.. he supported her to stand, holding her arms and she put her half weight on his hands as her legs felt feeble due to her back- ache..
He opened the folded pyjama with one hand, the other held her hand to support her, to make her stand.. she was just looking at him, who was so purely helping her without expecting anything in return.. she always knew his love was pure.. then why could not she trust him? No, she did trust him more then anything-But-But-But-
*sigh*
He bend down a bit to make her wear the pyjama and she left his hands and held his shoulders for support.. He made her wear the pyjama and kept his senses in control..
His lust could never empower his love , and the night they consummated their marriage, was just out of love from both the ends, no lust, no nothing, but real love for each other, true love of the 21st century..
He made her legs enter the pyjama holes and pulled it up till her waist. Her kurti was now tucked in the pyjama, and the pyjama covered the slits of her top, not revealing any skin from the under.. she was lost in his actions which were always ready to be there for her when she needed, be it small or huge, day or night, now or then..
His favors on her were endless, and she had long back forgiven him for the forced marriage he did with her.. That all was past, although it mattered much to her,but the day she knew her love was not one-sided, her heart over-powered the sad memories and she got in return - what any girl would die for.. She got love in return from the one she wanted the most, but expected the least..
That one love confession changed her coming days and nights in many ways.. those memories, so valuable, so endless! It would never erase what she felt from his end that night.. She knew then that he would be there for her for-ever, and NOW, at their present situation, he proved it once again.. he was here for her, helping her, supporting her without her call, without any motive..
His cold hands brushed at the sides of her hips and she realized what he was doing with her.. How could she let him do that? He was her husband with all rights, but-
He was about to pull her kurti up and out, when she left his shoulder's support and gripped his hands tight, not allowing him to do anything further.. he looked above at her with questioning eyes, to which he got a reply when she nodded her head in denial..
Her eyes showed fear and her face showed  some embarrassment.
Her hands showed anxiety and her lips shivered.. her body language showed her eagerness to stop him…
Her heart failed to stop him, but her mind took control over The Mrs.ASR and she nodded in denial again..
Khushi-bas.. aapne itna kiya, aage hum sambhaal lenge..( enough, u did this much, further I will manage myself..)
She looked at him and his heart felt a tug.. she looked down and got his hands off her clothes to hold her clothes herself.. she had to finish her husband's unfinished task performed on her – for her, and she collected the loose string of her pyjama, holding it tight.. her kurti still inside, (tucked) in the pyjama.. she had to pull her kurti out and tie her pyjama string in a knot without letting his eyes on her.. He stared at her in disbelief, he wanted to help her at once, what else would he do to her oR get from her seeing the present situation!!
She clutched her pyjama as sweat beads formed near her temple.. she was about to turn when her spine nerve cracked some pain and she hissed closing her eyes.. she dis balanced herself just to fall forward, when two warm hands passed their strength in a firm hold at her below her bosoms, and held her in a possessive, yet a caring grip.. he pulled her up, and her back rested on his strong chest.. he saw her face from the sides.
Arnav-maine kaha tha na Khushi, har kaam tum akele nahi kar sakti..(I told u na Khushi,that u can't do everything alone..)
Her eyes were closed and fear was evident from her face..
Arnav (thought to himself).. 'yeh kaisi zid hai khushi? Mai kya tumhe kha jaunga? (what type of  stubbornness is this? Would I eat u up? ) I was just helping u.. I know why the hell you are denying me to help u.. u are just impossible dammit..'
After the monolouge, ASR took her up from the ground and carried her lightly in his arms.. khushi opened her eyes as her 'momentary' back pain passed and realization struck her, letting her know she was in her husband's arms.. she held his nape as her reflex action compelled her to do so.. she looked at him, and before she could ask him anything, she heard him bark..
ASR-not a word more khushi.. do u even know how clumsy u are? Ek toh khud kuch kar nahi sakti, aur jab koi maddad karta hai, toh sharmane baith jaati ho..  aisa toh nahi chalega na..(first of all u can't do anything urself, and when someone comes to help, u start feeling embarrassed.. this won't dona..) this won't work for-ever u see..u better understand that I am here to help you, not destroy u in any way, now let me help u out, would u?
Khushi-ar- nav- ji .. I .. I…
ASR-answer me positive, or else stay in my arms LIKE THIS for-ever.. the choice is urs..
He looked around casually, as if he was just enjoying the moment keeping HER in HIS arms,  still keeping his hold tight on her, not allowing her to jump..
Khushi-put me down, I am ok.. Arnavji, PUT.ME.DOWN. NOW..  I can manage..
She argued gritting her teeth in fury.. and he saw her directly in her eye..
ASR-oh really? I can see that..
With that he made his grip go a bit strong on her, showing her his strength to change the tables as per his convenience.. she knew she can't win with him in such BOLD arguments, but how can she let him help her?
Khushi-arnavji,I am fine, plz put me down..
She struggled lightly in his arms, and her wet hair sticking on his rough cheeks making her feel more shy.. and above that, his voice..
ASR-  hawa mei swimming karma bandh karo khushi.. ( stop swimming in the air khushi..) let me help u..
Khushi (giving up, which she knew were her use-less struggles, she now was holding his nape, her nails pushed inside his flesh.. looking the other way) – arnavji, u cant force me..
ASR-why cant i? i am ur husband.. I can do anything. ANYTHING..
He repeated.. She looked at him popping out her eyes, he smirked..
Khushi-kya? I – I - plz put me down.. it is not looking good..
Arnav-Why is it not looking good? Who is there to judge if this is looking good or bad..
Khushi-okay then, hold me, when u will get tired, u will urself put me down, but I don't need ur help..
Her stubborn answer made him smirk, in minutes The Arnav was back..
Arnav-I can never get tired for that..
He chuckled and she felt shy, and DM knows why, she smiled.. she looked at him.. she blushed..
Khushi-Arnavji, I will do it myself.. ok.. if - - if I fall down, u can help me bas? It was just that my back ached and so I could not stand.. but it was momentary.. aisa hota hai.. (it happens..) But Plz now, u are embarrassing me..
His smirk flew away, he put her down, she turned her back on him. She finally tied her pyjama string and he pulled her arm to make her face him.
Arnav-khushi, are u alright? I mean ur back - -
She cupped his face and said..
Khushi-I am fine arnavji, it was just momentary, i told u na, it happens .. plz don't worry, I am fine..
He held her waist and she was still holding his face.. she looked in his eyes, so closely, after long.. their faces were inches apart.. He pulled her close to him, their breaths on their mate's faces, and she looked down..
Their little distance would never stop the oxygen between them to go cold.. how ever  far, they always ended up feeling the heat around each other, their mate's scent added to their love, lust, desires, heartbeat, senses, strength, ability, capability, wants, needs, skills, and their claims and marks on each other..
He kissed her fore-head.. she felt blessed.. she hugged him passing all her worries for the moment, and he completed the hug.. this night brought out her suppressed  thoughts and her wanted  behavior too.. she was lost in his arms and he felt her getting drowned in him.. his fingers caressed her soft long lengths, and she felt peace.. it was a while when she spoke..
Khushi-arnavji, u know, today, today di talked to me, and that too - - that too by herself.. I am happy Arnavji.. she is getting better, and- -*sigh* - - I am happy..
Arnav-yes khushi, I saw that, even I am happy.. khushi, I - -
Before he could say much, He felt her form pushed on him.. he saw her, moving his head down, to see her sleeping in his warm hug.. he chuckled.. he broke her grip holding his shirt, and bend down putting his hands below her knees, carrying her again for the night..
Arnav-I would never feel tired to do this, baby..
He chucked.. and made his way to THEIR bed, making her sleep on HIS side of the bed, which she always demanded, but never got. He slept besides her and puller the quilt on her. 
He ran his fingers on her head, and saw his beauty sleeping peacefully besides him.. her breathing slow, and her face so calm.. he remembered her blush, her hug, her trust on him.. all was betting back to normal it seemed.. maybe it wont be long now, that their life will settle down as per The Love God.. 
He sighed and pulled the same comforter on himself, getting ready to feel his wife's sleeping kicks.. he turned to face her and there, her legs flew on his, and entangled with his in seconds, not letting him leave her.. he smiled.. he took her hand in his, kissed it with the love in his heart, and pulled it near his heart and slept peacefully, after days.. she threw herself more on him, and his peaceful night started..



No comments:

Post a Comment