Thursday, January 17, 2013

Arshi o.s.- Perfect Pariwaar



xxx

ArShi OS - Perfect Pariwaar





Khushi-arya'arya'kaha ho aap?(where a re u?)
Khushi kept calling from the corrider outside his room.. her son was almost 4 years old now..

She knew her son had learnt many tactics to irritate her as his father was giving him lessons on 'HOW TO CONFUSE MAA' these days..she was searching Arya to make him drink his morning milk..
She entered her son's room which was painted blue with light textures on it as per her husband's choice.. she entered inside in that pink night dress of hers to wake up her son as it was time for his school..
She saw her son's big master bed..and noticed the mega-blue quilt covering some breathing body under it.. she came inside and put the milk glass on the table and started yelling in a controlled voice..
Khushi-arya,arya, I just woke you up and again you are sleeping, come on, get up, hurry up NOW..
Still the quilt just moved to prove somebody breathing under it.. she was getting irritated..she tied her dupatta into a knot and went near the bed and pulled the quilt and as she did that, she felt a strong grip on her wrist and - -AAHH- - next she knew, she was on him, on her husband.. an 'O' formed her mouth and she was surprised to see her husband In their kids room,on ayra's Dexter cartoon wala bed..

Khushi-haww, arnavji, what are you doing here? I woke you from our bed, and here you are sleeping on my Arya's bed?
Arnav-OUR Arya's bed khushi..(he tucked her hair behind her ear-lobe..) and why not?(smirked) It's my house, I can sleep any where..

Khushi-ar-navji-leave me.. and you too get up,don't you have office..and- -and where is Arya?i woke him up for school and - - ah,wait,don't tell me he is sleeping in my bedroom now..
Arnav again corrected pulling her more on him..
Arnav-ahaa..,our bedroom khushi..

He kissed her nape and she closed her eyes.. she was above him,holding his sholders for support.. she was not moving nor was she wanting to get up,but as a house-wife she had her duties to meet up with..

Khushi-ar-nav-ji, let me go, I need to make Arya ready for his school..and- -
 
Arnav-today is Sunday khushi,remember?
 he knew how to hold her back...she blushed...
His hands travelled on the back of her zipper and she breathed hard pushing herself on him..he rolled her so now he was above her..but his hands din't leave her back zip..
She gulped hard sensing his intensions..
Khushi-ar-nav-ji..its Sunday na,so Arya has to leave for his music classes.. his drumming lessons.. i need to make him ready,plz  not now..

Arnav-khushi,stop struggling (he pinned her hands at her sides),its of no use you see.. (smirked) i won't leave you now,and yes,Arya is sleeping in our room,and I gave him permit to not go to classes today..

He kissed her nape and she moaned out taking his name..but suddenly,she pushed him controlling her desires.. and he rolled on the side but balanced on his elbow not to lay on his bed..

Arnav-what the- khushi I told na its Sunday..so why can't we- -

Khushi-it may be Sunday for you arnavji,but for a house wife there are no Sundays, you keep sleeping and dreaming..i have to go and bathe first,and then I have works to do..

Saying this in a irritated tone,she left with that glass of milk which she had kept on the table to wake up her son..

Arnav-ya, your not letting me work ON you,obviously I will have to do with dreams for now..
Saying this he pulled his quilt back to doze off again..

**

Khushi-arya,come,wake up now, enough of dreaming, come on get up and go and brush your teeth..

She saw the curtains closed and opened the curtains again as she imagined, arnav would have  closed them to let arya sleep so he could get a chance to romance his wife for a while..she blushed for 2 seconds before she heard..

Arya-mom,2 mins na..plz..

Khushi-mom nahi..tell me maa..and arya,you have already slept an hour more..come on,get up my lazy bones..give your maa a hug..

She sat besides him pulling the quilt from him and pulling him up..

Arya-mom,I am a grown up now..stop kissing me early morning.. I am a big boy..

Khushi-arey,beta, hame aap pe pyaar aa raha hai na.. chalo,mumma ko morning wali kissi do,chalo.. mera shone baccha.. (I love baby, come on, give me a kissie..)

Arya moved up from there without hugging her, and pulled her maa's dupatta with him and ran in the washroom to brush his teeth.. it was his favorite game to run taking khushi's dupatta with him when ever he was irritated or in a mood of having fun.. khushi smiled at him and started making the bed neat again..

Khushi-and ya,don't forget to bow to DM idol after you take a bath..

**

After doing some work in the kitchen she moved up to see if the father-son duo had got fresh or not.. their Sundays were always lazy and they demanded Khushi's hand-made aalu-puri that day to be served in their room,in ARSHI room..

Both arnav-arya stopped whispering as khushi entered with the food trolley..

Khushi-so,my babies are up?

She asked with a grin and arya made a face..

Arya-mom,how many times do I have to tell you,I am not a baby mom.. am a big guy now, that's what dad says,haina dad..

Khushi made a face and ..
Arnav-but khushi,you can call me baby ha..i don't mind..
He winked as he whispered in her ears as she bend down to serve the breakfast..she pushed him back indicating arya was in the same room..

Khushi-arey, arya, you still din't drink your milk? I boiled it twice for you today na?!
She spoke as she saw the milk glass left as it was-full-on the table near Arnav's bed..

Arya-mom,you dint mix Corn-vita (Bournita) today.. I don't like plain milk..

Khushi-arya,your diabetic remember?

Arnav-but khushi,we have decided that on Sundays its ok.. I mean..

Khushi-oh ya..sorry..why do I keep forgetting that today is Sunday..
She made a confused face as she bit her index finger in her mouth..

Arya-thank God you din't forget to make aalu-puri today mom ..its awesome..

Khushi's face lit up again..

Khushi-really?my baby liked it,awww.. give me a hug.. she went near him and arya got up on the bed and moved behind his father..khushi ran near him..

Arya-dad,tell mom na... she keeps on behaving as if I am a kid.. I am a big guy right?

Khushi did feel a bit bad when his son started behaving all big since few days..arnav noticed this..he pulled arya down from his back and lifted him to put down in front of him and said..

Arnav-arya,beta,you are a man,but to your mom,you will always remain a kid.. yes you are a man, a big guy,but plz try and understand mom,to her you will always remain her baby na?

Khushi-yes baby, come now, you have to get ready for your music classes right? See your lazy papa has not even took a bath yet.. he he he'

Arnav-hey, you too din't bathe yet..

Khushi-whatever, i had work to do..not like you both ..(pulling Arya..)but we will be first.. come arya..

Arya made a face and followed her mom who held his hand..but before they could move out, he stopped and asked..

Arya-mom wait, according to you, when will I become big?

Khushi saw at Arnav, who had no answer with him and looked aside avoided her questioning eyes..
Khushi kneeled down at to reach Arya's height and asked..

Khushi-why baccha, why do you want to grow up so early?

Arya-because I want to do everything myself.. you always keep teaching me what I have already learnt, and that too again and again.. uff, I know I have to brush properly and I don't have to in-take much sugar and bla bla.. but why you keep me all time torturing by your hugs and kisses.. you know, big guys don't hug their moms.. that's what my friend said!

Khushi could do nothing but laugh at her little boy's innocent question..

Arnav-ya big man, you are right.. you should go out and make girlfriends, afterall you're my kid,right..

Arnav winked and khushi threw angers on him..he knew it was time to shut up..he looked down fiddling with his mobile..

Khushi-baby, avoid papa..he is insane..

Arnav-what the- -

Khushi's another stare was enough for him to finally shut up..

Khushi-baby, I do everything for you because I love you.. I love to do things for you..

Arya-I know mom, but if you want to do things for your boy and I am getting bugged,then I toh tell you ke bring another Arya.. then all day he will call you maa and not mom-unlike me.. drink plain milk and do all the pooja's stuff with you too.. an ideal son.. and I will get my freedom too! Then you keep hugging my brother and I will go play with your- -
He pulled khushi's dupaatta again and ran out leaving her parents dumb-folded..

They both broke into a laughter which stopped when he got up and started coming close to her..

Heart Rabba-Ve Heart

Khushi was blushing and he could see her go all red.. he took two steps in font and she took a step back.. he was fast in pulling and pinning her to the nearest wall..

Arnav-did you hear what arya said?

Khushi noded in affirmative still looking down..he smirked..

Arnav-did you understand what he meant?

Khushi-obviously, am his mother,I can understand all his unsaid talks too..

Arnav-then let's complete his said talks na.. he leaned and kissed her lips experiencing the taste of honey...she hugged his shoulders and he left out a moan feeling her tounge dominating him.. he pinched her waist while his other hand was busy with her zipper.. breathless souls parted finally!

Khushi-arnavji, not now.. arya has to go to the classes..

Arnav-damm the classes..

Khushi-hey,if I will dam the classes,how will we complete our Arya's wish?

She blushed and pushed him to get out of his clutches and ran out to make arya ready,not before stopping and looking behind just to wink at that sexy smirk of his!..

**

Arya was made ready for his classes and had left for his classes as khushi forced..

She still din't had her bath and so she went in her room and took a fresh pair of clothes from her closet..she was searching for her dupatta which arya always used to run with and would place here and there and anywhere'

Khushi-ab hum kaha dhundhe apna dupatta?
she heard him calling from inside the bathroom..

arnav-khushi, arya went?

Khushi-(still searching her dupatta) yaa.. you need anything?

Arnav-yes..

Khushi-what?

Arnav-you!!

Khushi-shut up Arnav.. I have works..

Arnav-oh k..atleast pass me my towel na..plz.. or should I come out like this?

Khushi-shut up arnav.. wait.. I will pass.. but you better don't take much time... I too have to take my bath so.. be fast plz..

Arnav smirked and replied positive.. she passed him the towel from the door which he slightly opened and then, instead of holding that, he held her wrist and pulled her inside..she hit his chest and collided her head with his..

Khushi-arnav, what are you doing?

Arnav-this is arnav style'

Khushi-ha ha ha..its not at all funny.. now leave me.. arnav..
Still struggling,but all in vain as she got lost in his smirk..he started to pull her zipper and was successful this this.. her hands were on his bare shoulders and he was just in his tracks..

Khushi closed her eyes as she felt her sleeves pulled down and feeling wet kisses raising tickles in her belly..his shoulders were surely getting marks of Mrs.ASR's nails..
Khushi-ar-nav..
She moaned and he took it as a green sigle from her..he pinched at her waist sliding his fingers there, inside her kurti, while leaving hot breaths on her nape and moving down kissing there till the start of her cleavage..

Khushi gulped hard breathing fast..her eyes closed enjoying that effect of his on her.. but, she pulled him back holding a bunch of his hair and..

Khushi-ar-nav..not now.. plz na.. understand..

Arnav pulled back and held her chin.. she opened her eyes to see his concern.. he pulled back her sleeves and zipped her kurti back..

Arnav-am-am-sorry, I dint know that- - wait, its not your date- - then why - -??khushi am confusd are you okay?come,sit down first..

He led her to the bath tub and made her sit there on the edge..she held his hand and was about to speak something when they both heard a voice from outside..

Arya-mom, dad.. am back.. where are you both??
He went near the bathroom and said..

Arya-am opening the knob, you both better be dressed up..
He giggled and started playing with the knob..

Khushi's mouth hit the floor and arnav was embarrassed.. she looked at him and he was about to move when she held her hand and gritted her teeth at him..

Khushi-A.R.N.A.V. .. I know you have been training arya to be straight to me from last few days..that's okay.. I accept your games.. But now its heights..

Arnav-amm-yaa- - I - -I  agree.. well actually- -

Khushi-I don't want any justifications..just take care he des not start crossing his limits..he is too small Arnav..

Arnav-khushi, I confess I did train him.. but not for this.. I - - I don't know from where he got this.. wait,I will handle it from here..

Khushi-YOU.BETTER.

Khushi stood up feeling dizzy but he held her and they got out to see arya standing there..arnav led khushi to the bed and arya went near her mumma..

Arnav-arya, you came back?

Arya-ya paa.. I - - actually I saw that Julie aunty today on my way, and remembered what you told me that day about maa and - - but dad,what happened to maa, oops, I meant mom..
He bit his tongue and gestured a sorry to his paa..

Khushi looked at arnav and then arya..

Khushi-arya, why did you revert from saying maa if you liked?? Why you behaving so different from past few days? Ha? Tell maa' come on.. don't look at paa, your maa is here na.. come baccha, and tell me, who is this lady you just mentioned?is she - - is she sexy? Where did you see her?at paa's office?hmmm??
She looked at arnav throwing daggers and arnav was just finding a way out..

Arnav-come arya, we need to talk.

Khushi held arya had and pulled him to herself..

Khushi-no arnav, you need to bathe and arya and me need to talk.. you go.. GO..
Arnav left mom-son to talk..

**

When he came out all fresh after his bath, wearing his regular maroon shirt and tract pants, he saw khushi blushing and looking at him..

Khushi-arnav, how much time you take to bathe!
She went and hugged his cold body..he was surprised she was not angry..he obviously hugged her back..

Khushi-uummm..you should have told me before na..  what was the need to include arya in all this?
 she blushed hiding her face in his chest..

Arnav-wh-what did he- -tell you exactly?

She looked at him above without breaking the hug..

Khushi-he told me how that day he saw Julie aunty at your office with a baby bump and how you explained to him ke she was carrying a baby..

Arnav smiled..
Arnav-ya, actually, I intentionally filled arya mind, so he too asked me if he can see a baby bump on YOU..

She blushed looking down and he continued caressing her hair..
Arnav-then I asked him to irritate you and when time comes,that is when it's heights, he will tell you that if your so irritated with him, then get one more arya.. and that's exactly what happened today!

He smirked and she opened her mouth at her husband's evil  brain..

Khushi-then I guess your plan may have worked mister.. Arnav actually am denying to get intimate from a few days coz I feel ke- - I feel am- -

Arnav was dumbstruck but he did complete her words..
Arnav-your pregnant? Unbelievable.. khushi are you really - -
 she hugged him getting flushed at her cheeks..


Khushi-arnav calm down, it's not confirmed yet..

Arya came from back with a great smile on her face as he had heard the last conversation between his parents..he kept some chip's packet from his hand and ran towards his parents.

Arya-what,maa, your will also get a baby bump? Dad said if I want to see you in such a frock that Julie aunty wore that day, then I need to convince   you to give me a brother or a sister too.. and for that I had to follow what dad said.. now will you also wear such frock?

Khushi-baby, I could wear that frock even today.. but did dad tell you that I can wear it only when I get a baby bump?

Arya-(innocently) ya.. and I agreed to dad, after all he knows more about fashion na!

Arnav-sahi hai na khushi.. I know better..

Khushi-bilkut sahi..(chuckled..)

She hugged her little family and arya went to play after deciding to call khushi maa from now on.. he din't forget to take her dupatta with him..

Arnav-so, Mrs.Khushi Raizada, ready to take one more?
He pulled her by her waist and she twirled her hands round his nape and said titting her head..

Khushi-who knows?am already carrying maybe..

That's it.. arnav called their family doctor Mrs. Sobti and it was confirmed that khushi was carrying from 2 months..
Arnav-khushi,I want a girl this time..
 
Khushi-but arya wants a brother.. and waise bi.. parents bring their first child for themselves and second one for the sake of first one.. got it??

Arnav-so what?i came first in your life.. you better fulfill my demand first.. arya ki baadmei - -

Khushi-haww.. baadmei means? I am not going to bear this all again for anther 9 months from start ha.. if your so interested, then do it yourself next time'

Arnav-that toh I cant even do in my next birth.. only you will have to do this for me..

She blushed as he claimed her lips and their bodies died to become one again..

**

7 months later she delivered twins.. elder baby girl, and younger baby boy.. both healthy.. and she was never better!

and, her both previous babies- Arnav and Arya were satisfied..LOL and so was she.. Smile could their small family have ever been more perfect?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment