Saturday, January 19, 2013

Arshi s.s. - Hallucinations Chapter 5


tEASER

xx

Chapter 5


(office..)
She saw him staring at her and fastened her speed of collecting the dispersed papers from the ground.. He helped her collecting the papers and she looked again directly in his eyes which she now found so pure and everything around slowed down for both, AGAIN..
and, 
his heart sang-
dil ke,iss ghar mei aake ek ladki,
chupke chupke, taake ek ladki..
arey arey arey arey.. oo.. 
arey arey arey arey.. oo.. 
(imagine guitars..LOL)

He smiled at her innocence, he knew she was checking if his eyes were for hers? or not? 

jaan ke sab kuch ek ladki,,
bolena kyu kuch ek ladki?
phir bhi kabhi toh maanegi yeh..
arey arey arey arey.. oo.. 
arey arey arey arey.. oo.. 
(imagine guitars..LOL AGAIN! )

Not just he took it for granted that she too has fell for him.. but also he judged her to be the one who won't speak from her side first.. and his help for her continued as he bent down helping her with collecting the papers, 

woh chup rehti hai, par hame khabarei milti hai..
kab kya hota hai, jab yeh nazre milti hai..
arey arey arey arey.. oo.. 
arey arey arey arey.. oo.. 

[okay, the lyrics are from the movie-'Makkhi'-so the credit goes to the same..]

She got up and his song sequence lasted just a dream away..
Khushi had just took a turn to move out, when she heard his voice..
Arnav-so 106 children? is that what was confusing u from so long?

Khushi stood still with those papers in her hand.. she turned back with a straight face and looked into his eyes.. She gave him a "WHAT" look, not knowing who the hell was he..

He took some few steps close to her and whispered in her ears..
Arnav-Guess what? they are his children indeed!

Her eyes went wide and her heart raced.. Her ears followed HIS voice and her brain recieved the message, BUT next.. her skin felt his breathe and her eyes again went to become small, and ultimately closed..

He moved a bit back and noticed the same effect of his on this NEW GIRL as well.. he smirked and nodded his head.. He looked around and directed the staring staff to get back at work.. As good employees, they all dispersed.. 

She opened her eyes to see him staring her with his hands in his trouser pockets..  she came back to earth.. but when she saw that smile for her, in those eyes which so sparked, and that face which was so innocent, her innocence immediately asked him OUT LOUD...

Khushi-106 children? really?

he nodded tucking his lips in.. his eye-brows dancing in a yes..

Khushi-OMG.. unki kitni biwiya hai? ( OMG.. how many wife' s does he have? )
she went close towards him..

Arnav-he is a normal guy.. he has one wife.. why?
he said casually.. he judged her thinking in a minute..

Khushi-Only one wife? and 106 children? what is he? superman?
She put her hands on her mouth and her eyes went big.. her breath hitched realizing what she spoke out.. she hiccuped.. did she really say that?

Arnav-relax lady.. *laughs*.. he has only one wife - AND - his 106 children are his plants.. he loves them like anything.. they are like his own blood to him..

she hiccuped again..
khushi-sorry i dint - hiccup - mean that - hiccup..

arnav smiled.. 
arnav-its ok.. anyway, thank God ur sweet voice was just a whisper.. *chukles*
she blushed a bit as he complimented her voice.. but her embarrassed form took over her blush.. she looked down feeling dumb and shy both..

Arnav-anyway.. who are u?

khushi-i am his new P.A. Khushi.. Khushi Gupta..
she smiled and he moved his hand into a hand-shake.. she did a namaste and moved out from there..

arnav-Khushi.. OKAY..
he pouted saying "okay" and moved to his cabin with a happy heart.. he was blushing.. 

She moved from there gesturing her 'NAMASTE' and arnav smirked raising his one eye-brow and tilting his head a bit to the other side.. he smiled to himself not knowing why, but he was feeling naughty after long, he was not being 'himself' from quite long, and now 'The Arnav' was jumping inside him to come out, as he saw Miss Khushi Gupta here, in this Very Office, near Him, And adding to the thought was, that she will be here everyday.. without pushing away his thoughts, he jumped up to his cabin and closed the door..

**

Khushi got an auto and the first thing she did was call her parents and inform about her getting the job.. both Shashi and Garima were happy for some obvious reasons which their daughter was still unaware of.. Khushi was asked by her  amma, and so she visited the DM temple which she had found on her way to the office.. She thanked her DM for all she was blessed with, and entered the auto again, not before taking her DM's blessings for a new start' she reached at Payal's place with all enthusiasm.. she told how her interview went well, and how she thought her New Boss to be a crack-pot.. All congratulated her and she replied that she needs to  join her work from tomorrow and she also stated that she needed to get a New Rented house ASAP as she also needed to fill the Office Employee details Form..
 **
 Payal's home..
It was night time, all just had the dinner and the winding up of kitchen was just done and all were in the drawing hall area, when..

Payal's maa-but beta, u can surely stay here with us, why can't u? should I talk to ur amma?

Payal-yes khushi, plz stay here na, it will be fun..

Khushi-nahi aunty.. I understand ur gesture, but NO, I have come here to make my way on my own, coz my papa wants me to.. so, I want to do all by myself.. u all are here if I need u all, and that is all what matters..

Payal's papa-yes beta, we already have discussed it.. but we would have liked it if u would have stayed with us.. but it's ok.. no force.. u can come here anytime u wish.. feel free to come, isse apna hei ghar samjho.. ( this place is just like ur home..) ok beta?

Khushi smiled and nodded..

Khushi-ya.. and uncle, plz do let me know if some u know someone who needs any PG (paying guests) in Delhi.. am looking on my own, still..

Payal's papa (smiles) -off course beta..

Payal's mom-but beta, tell me one thing, how will u manage the cooking and all just by urself? I mean- - can u cook?

Khushi-ya aunty, I love to cook, and my maa is a very yummy cook herself.. she has trained me well on cooking.. I have discussed some recipes with Payal too.. kyu payal?

Payal-oh ya ya.. that gaajar ka halwa na!! and those Jalebis..!!??..  hmmm.. but actually I - - I forgot.. he he..

Payal's maa-what is this payal..!! see, khushi is able to manage so much and also cooks so well, I know she can, u should also learn some dishes from her, after-all, Gupta's are well-known in Luchnow for their sweets, kyu khushi, shikhaogi na? (khushi, will u teach??..)

Khushi-sure aunty, why not!! When I settle down in my new house, me and payal will do all new experiments.. and u and uncle have to come to be our subjects to rate out projects..

All laughed and chatted this and that like- nothing in particular and bid good-night..

**
 Arnav's home..
It was almost 9.00 pm.. Arnav was at his place and thinking over today's encounter with the lady in white.. he was lost in the air which he breathed at that time..

The papers from the file he held were roaming lazily across the hall area, creating the illusion of the morning office scene, where her file papers fell..( and now did his..)
but who had the time to collect them? Here he was SO MUCH busily concentrating, in collecting the two sweet moments he spent with her.. his hands were lazily moving the papers from the file, without any commitment, and all were falling down.. his eyes were up, seeing the t.v. cabinet and grinning remembering her touch..

*
Her eyes and her black kohl adding to their beauty..
*
Her white skin, and that white dress with a perfect fit, WOW, she was well-maintained.. he chuckled..
*
Her self-talks, her confusions, her thoughts, all so cute, so funny!!
*
Her small ears, and those jhumkas (ear-rings), so lucky to be on her..
*
Her cute small chin, above her so tempting neck.. and those hiccups.. he nodded his face and his smile brightened..
*
Her pink lips, and a small nose above it..
*
Her face all innocent, and her aura so positive!
 *
He was feeling shy, yet, his mind was playing the scenes where all he saw her in a repeat mode..

---their first encounter,when he was on his byke,and she in the auto---second encounter,near the chat corner in Delhi-6---and their third encounter of today---

**
 Payal's home..
Khushi was sleepless thinking about joining her New Office and wondering how will be her first day at Job tomorrow?? She was looking out her window and recollecting the incidents which she dint share down with anyone.. she was remembering HIM.. Why did he seem so known? Did she know him? Did she wanted to know more about HIM?

Who was he? She fell in those strong arms, what a shameful first impression of hers, she thought!
But wait, who was he? She introduced herself with him, but she moved away before she could even hear IF he announced his name.. she was in her thoughts when her friend called and khushi's thoughts opened up to smile hitting the green button to accept the call..

Khushi-hello, preeto.. how r u? how are ur marriage preparations going? How is aunty uncle and little raju? All good?

Preeto-ya baba, all is good here.. first of all congratulations.. aunty told me got the job.. No wonder they were so confident, ur so deserving khushi yaar..

Khushi-thank you preeto dear.. ok, tell me how are the marriage preparations going on there? How is jiju? Did u both run into gardens alone after I left?*giggles* I mean- -  to talk and do a bit of this and that ding-dong u know.. *giggles* he he..

Preeto-haww.. khushi, what are u saying.. I never did anything like that ha.. never..
Preeto defended herself..

Khushi-oh plz.. then tell me, why did u always used to tell ur parents that u wanna go out with me, and after reaching the garden with me, u used to make me wait at the band-stand, while u vanished with jiju  for minutes? Tell me atleast now yar, what do love birds do? I never got this concept! Mmhmm??

Preeto-uff.. u never knew what all happens between love birds,  did u? well, soon u too will get ur prince charming to guide u.. *giggles* he he.. and trust me, Delhi is too big, u wont need any gardens to hide, u will have better options' *giggles* 
tell me, did u meet any good guy?

Khushi's lips were sealed.. DID SHE?

Khushi-erm.. nope.. not yet'

Preeto-means? U wating?

Khushi-nahi, humne aisa toh nahi kaha..(no, I don't say that..)

Preeto-par inkaar bhi toh nahi kiya.. (but u dint deny either..)

Khushi-uff preeto.. I will talk to u later.. now I need SLEEP.. have to get ready for office tomorrow.. its my first day yaar.. and u know na, papa always says ke FIRST - - -

Preeto-FIRST IMPRESSION IS LAST IMPRESSION.. 
pata hai yaar.. I know.. u give ur first impression full to fatak, who knows, tera rajkumaar tujhe office mei hei mill jaaye..(who knows, u would meet ur prince charming in ur office itself..) chal, u sleep.. I hope u will find ur prince charming soon.. kya pata, wo already teri life mei aa gaya ho!! (who knows if he has already entered ur life..) Wink

Khushi dint know why, but 'that' very 'unknown' face (Arnav's face), which she felt so 'known' came to her imaginations.. she pushed her thoughts and bid bye to preeto.. she was unable to sleep and she was still near her window looking at those stars..

She was just staring at the above wind and thinking what if ' tomorrow she will meet that guy who solved her mystery of '106 children'.. would she ask him his name? who was he? He looked so handsome, he really was!.. wait. What is she thinking! She is thinking like preeto..

Khushi (self talk) ' uff.. am thinking like preeto does.. what if he works in the same office or not? What if he is handsome or not? Should I care? No.. (and then preeto's words ringed her ears..) u would meet ur prince charming in ur office itself' kya pata, wo alreary teri life mei aa gaya ho..
she jerked those thoughts away and looked at the most shining stars and the full grown moon in the sky.. she just asked herself..

khushi-should I think over what preeto said?
Jjust then khushi saw a shooting star falling from the sky..
 khushi- Will I too get my prince one day? Has he entered my life? Can he be 'that' handsome guy? Will I see him in office again.. I hope to see him everyday! He seems good..

She sensed that she wished for something un-knowingly.. she just got frustrated as her mind was thinking something so unusual today, she never thought of any boys before.. she hardly talked to any..

She sighed and moved to her bed..

***
Arnav's home..

The papers from his file were all over the room and his thoughts were flooding the room even more.. Its then, when a phone call broke his dedication towards his flashback mode and he picked up the call, after registering the caller's name..

Arnav-ya baby.. bolo.. how come u get time to call me at nights only..?? PAUSE.. what the.. again!! No yar babe.. I won't go there again.. last time I went to collect ur silk saree, I was just so much lost k I - - PAUSE - - okay meri maa.. just for u.. ur my all time girlfriend and u know I can't deny u.. I will get it.. 

Lady (proudly) -yes, that toh I am..
Arnav (chuckles) - love u maa.. mwah' anyway, whats up?

Mrs. Raizada- am good beta, how is the project work going on there.. has anyone doubted u till now?

Arnav-no maa, only aman knows, and no one else has even thought of the slightest possibility of who I can be, or where can I be from.. take a chill pill maa..

Mrs. Raizada-ok.. so, tell me more, u are taking care of ur image and reputation atleast in OUR office.. don't tell me ur behaving all crazy there again.. tell me arnav..

Arnav- no babe, I am committed to just u right now.. he he ha ha ha ha.. PAUSE.. I guess am getting another call..wait.. (looking at his mobile screen) babe, its aman.. I will call u later.. love u babe.. tell ur husband I love him too..

Mrs. Raizada-he is ur papa beta.. u know he loves u.. he has never been strict with u, and he would never be.. its u who chose all this.. u are great again.. u made ur entry in our company only na, to prove urself?? and wait.. UR HUSBAND!!?? he is ur papa beta, atleast call him that..

Arnav-nope babe.. till I am working here, I am just a mere employee and he is my boss(NOT AMAN, Arnav is reffering to his actual Paapa.. who is still to be introduced here..).. I will call him dad once I prove myself worth something in his eyes.. and ya, i am looking over the things he asked me for, but the staff seems loyal, i guess i will need time to find the corrupted person.. anyway,its high time and I myself am waiting for him to call me in his arms again..

Mrs. Raizada-ya ya.. I hope u talk to him soon.. he has been waiting to play the doubles on your Chees-board since when.. he keeps on waiting.. at least u can live here, with us..

Arnav-maa, I am used to live alone, I was alone from last 5 years in London, when I was doing my M.B.A. .. anyway,am getting a call.. ttly maa.. love u.. and I love dad too.. tell him..

He cut the call and received aman's call who was still calling him..

***

Khushi slept finally after thinking bout her Mystery Man for quite a little time.. her shooting star wish still fresh in her mind..

***

Arnav-hello, aman, ya.. say..

Aman-Arnav, u need to attend the dinner with the Verma's at 8.00pm tomorrow.. and this is quite a big deal, I hope u remember what I am reffering to..

Arnav-what the - -

Aman-what happened?

Arnav-arey, actually I had to go to collect maa's parcel,of her new Red Silk saare.. how will I go to the dinner then? U do one thing, aman plz..

Aman-yes, what?

Arnav-if its ok with u, plz collect the saari from the shop.. and I will leave office and directly go for dinner, what say? I mean if u don't have any specific plans with La..

Aman-no need to request man, u can order me.. anytime, anything.. but plz stop linking me with Lavanya.. if this comes out in public, La wont like it anytime soon.. plz arnav..

Arnav-LOL.. ya.. then u do my thing, I will forward u the boutique address from where u have to collect the saree.. also, i will need ur bike keys, tomorrow, remember my bike is in service.. okay?

Aman-ya.. ok.. GNSD ASR..

Arnav-ya, thanks aman.. GNSD to u too.

Both calls ended and arnav texted the shop address to aman.. he was really looking forward to meet these Verma's ASAP.. and the dinner was fixed.. TOMORROW.. another big thing was coming up.. He will see her, again..

He switch off the t.v. and looked around realizing the seen around, and his face turned all confused.. he noted all the papers here and there, dispersed randomly.. he mentally kicked himself and got up to Off the fan.. he then collected the papers and chucked on his lost state..

Arnav went to his room and lay down on the bed..
Arnav-The name is- - erm... Khushi, right? see what u have done to me in one day khushi.. she you then! don't ask me when.. am already seeing u.. *sigh*

***

Next day.. a New day.. her first day Officially as a worker, and two people were the most excited.. Khushi herself, and Arnav, u all know why!?..

xx 

Chapter 6

No comments:

Post a Comment