Thursday, January 31, 2013

Arhi FF - Married To Satisfy Her Last Wish - Chapter 7


Chapter 6

xx


Chapter 7
 It was two days later, that Shyam told Anjali about his tension. Anjali-Shyam were at the breakfast table, and Ramu was serving them.

Shyam-Rabni Saheba wo - - I had to - - I  - -

Anajli-ya Shyamji, tell me what u have? I can see u tensed from a few days, anything u would like to share with me?

Shyam-anjali, I have to go out of station for a few days, but, I - -

Anjali-oh! oK..
She looked down and continued her breakfast..

Shyam-what? are u ok? I mean - - I don't want to, but- - it is really necessary, or else - -

Anjali-yes baba, I know it would have been like really important to u, or else u wont have even thought to go leaving me, and specially when I am - - well, its not that I am sick or something, right? Aap ho aayiye.(u go and come..)
She smiled and continued having her breakfast. Shyam held her hand and said.

Shyam-anjlai, I don't want to go leaving u alone, I mean, Ramu will be there, still, my heart is not willing to leave to like this. But it is really important.

Anjali-oh fo, why u thinking again and again? I told u na, I will be fine. Anyway, aap kaha ja rahe ho? Aur kitne din ke liye? (where are u going? And for how many days?)

Shyam-I have to go to Chennai, for like just three days. Its some clients property issues, land and building or something.. and - - but ya, I will be back ASAP.

Anjali-its ok shyamji, I will wait. So when u have to go?

Shyam-erm, tonight at 8.00. but I have to reach the airport at 7.00, coz the plane would take-off at 7.30pm I guess, and I have to check-in and all.

Anjali-ok.
Her face looked normal, but only she knew how hollow she was feeling. It was her Maa's death anniversary tomorrow, she was sad at heart remembering her maa, and it was today only, that her Shyamji had to go. She knew, her chote would never like to stay alone that day. she knew that he would have planned to leave India, or would have already left India taking retirement for a few days. Arnav never told anyone where he used to go, even to his loving Di – his Anjali DI.
Shyam collected his files and bag-packed his luggage, putting everything ready for the evening. He was packing some warm clothes when Anjali entered the room.

Anjali-arey, what u doing Shyamji, u going to Chennai right? There it wont be cold. Why u carrying extra luggage?!

Shyam-oops, what would I have done without u?!

Anjali-nothing. U are just incomplete without me. *giggles*

Shyam-that is so right Anjali *sigh* u complete me. U are the only one I have today.
He pulled her into a hug, and she felt relaxed. After a moment or two, he spoke.

Shyam-Anjali, I know its Maa's death anniversary today, but instead of crying, u plz control ur tears. Pray that her soul Rests In Peace.
She sobbed hearing her husband mention about her maa. She wiped her tears the next instant and said.

Anjali-I am ok Shyamji, its arnav am worried for. God knows where and why he goes every year this time. I mean why? he - - leave it, I know..

Shyam-where ever her goes, he gets peace. At least he gets rest being alone, then be it. Once he gets someone to complete himself, he wont need to go abroad or be alone to cut down his loneliness and tears of the emptiness of our Maa.
Anjali-hmm. I just hope he marries some mature lady soon, who can be with him when he needs, I have asked him so many times, not for himself, then for me, he should get married but he never listens. Am just - - am just worried for him Shyamji.

Shyam pulled her out of the hug and smiled weakly at her.
Shyam-anjali, when time will come, he will complete ur wish, just wait. And now, let me go to have my bath. I have to leave for office and finish my pending works before I leave for Chennai tonight.

She nodded and Shyam went for his bath. Later he went for office. He returned in the evening, and left for Chennai collecting his luggage and passing different warnings to Anjali not to lift heavy items and not to stress herself and sort of..

**

Khushi's went to the twin's place the next day and the first thing Mrs. Bhushan handed her was her mobile. She thanked her and went straight to the twin's room to finish her  tution teacher's job there for the day. She had to move to the other place too, to attend her other student, Ria Sharma.

Her job was going good. Her students were doing well, and the parents were happy with her work too. It was Ria's last year here, as the Sharma's were shifting from Delhi next year due to Mr. Sharma's Job transfer. Khushi had been attached with Ria, and vice-versa. Khushi had a weak point to get close to everyone very fast, and children were her weakness. Anyway.

Exams were near as the final semester for the year was ending.  Khushi worked 24*7 keeping the students updated with the notes which she made, and taking tests and correcting the papers and all. It was the final paper of the twins the next day, and their exams were done. Ria's papers were to last for 2 days more, and then khushi's job was now at rest.
Finally, Exams were done.
Ria got shifted to The United States with her parents, and khushi's Job was done at one place. She got her first income which she proudly passed in her babuji's hands after putting them in her DM's feet. The twins were enjoying their summer vacation at their nani's home, and khushi was all free now. She was now searching for a summer job, as sitting idle was biting her now.

**

It was the third night that Shyam returns home (after three days). Anjali is happy and shyam is more happy to see all Anjali fine, just the way he left. They are sitting in the drawing room..

Shyam-so, how has my fat lady been?

Anjali-haaww, am not fat, and am good.. ur three months baby is too small to turn me fat..

Shyam-aww, how is my daughter? Is she troubling mamma?

Anjali-it's a son, and no, he is my good boy.. anyway, shyamji, how was ur flight? All good? All went well na? I mean for what u went to Chennai..

Shyam-yes rani saheba, all was good. And am happy that u followed my advice..

Putting her hands on her waist.
Anjali-how do u know I followed ur advice or not? Are u spying me?

Shyam-yes, I always have my eyes on u, be it am close to u or far from u! ha ha ha…
They spend some time chit-chatting and Shyam gift her a red-white silk saari he got for Anjali. He also gifted her a set of red glass bangles and a packet of red bindi.

Shyam-wear them all as and when u get time, coz after am dead, u wont be able to decorate urself. Ha ha ha..
Anjali hit him with her elbow.

Anjali-worry not, if u go up, I will do what u would do in my place.

Shyam-OMG, u would marry again!

Anjali-shyamji!!! No!!! I would come behind u..!!

Both end up chuckling..
Anjali-enough of joking shyamji, I wanted to talk to chote actually. I guess he has returned, but I am little tensed to call him. Can u plz call him for me?

Shyam nods yes and dails arnav's number.. arnav picks up after two rings..
Shyam-hello Saale Sahab, how are u?

Arnav-am good jiju, how are u?

Shyam-me and ur di are very well, so, what else?

Arnav-jiju, I know why u called at this time. Tell di that am back, and am good..

Shyam-wait, u yourself speak to her..
Shyam give the call to Anjali and Anjali speaks..

Anjali-hello, chote, how are u?

Arnav-I am fine di, and u? my champ?

Anjali-ur champ is fine, and- -

Shyam pulled the phone and put it on loud-speaker.
Shyam- saale sahab, its not champ, its princess. So be care-full next time.

Anjali-shyamji, what are u doing? Give me the phone. my chote is right. And I want to talk to him.

Shyam still held the phone to himself and both heard arnav.
Arnav-di, maybe jiju is right, well, time will give the answers.. but di, am not going to talk to u at this instant, I am not interested in ur talks right now, coz these days ur hormones create just one thing for me out of ur system and am tired of that. Jiju, plz handle her. Am hanging off. Bye. Bye di..

Anjali-chote wait, don't u dare keep the call. Shyamji..

Shyam terrified from his Rani Sahiba's eyes pleaded..
Shyam-saale sahab, if u hang off, I will be hanged, just hold on for a minute.

Arnav-uff, ok.. di, START..

Anajli-chote, am not getting any fun from raising this topic again and again. And u think my hormones are driving me nuts? then be it. This is the LAST TIME I am telling u this. Anyway, u know, ur juju bought a red-white silk saari and a set of red glass bangles for me..

Shyam- and also packet of red bindi.
Shyam added to excited Anjali's statement, arnav was obviously getting irritated…

Anjali-am telling u all this so u know what to do when am not there for u.. I will soon be getting busy with my chote na, so..

Arnav-whatever di, and jiju, are we done? uff .. Gifts u are giving, and see, all this comes on me..

Shyam-but its good na saale sahab, now u too have to learn, that wife can be pacified by riches of the world. All girls are crazy for valuables. See, this time I forgot to buy jewellery and your di is driving me nuts.. he he ha ha ha..

Arnav suddenly remembered those 'silver - payals' of 'that girl' as he heard jewellery..
Arnav-no jiju, I don't think so. I don't think all girls are crazy for expensive things..

Anjali-dekha, my chote knows me well..
Anjali showed her tongue to shyam and the noise brought arnav to earth. God knows why and what he thought about that girl..

Shyam-ya saale sahab, there are very less girls like ur di.. anyway, Anjali should sleep now, and u too need rest right? Lets talk later.

Arnav-bye jiju, take care di.. love u..

Anjali—love u more chote, love u more.
The phone call was kept and arnav was in thoughts for a while. why he remembered that girl out of nowhere? She was no one for him. His thoughts took halt as HP knocked the door and brought hot milk for Arnav which he has to have with his medicines before he sleeps, everyday. He had his milk with his diabetes medicine.

He slept on the recliner as his Maa was hitting his thoughts from a few days. He missed his maa the most, but his Di tried her best not to make her chote feel alone anytime. It was just three months that his Di was going to come to Delhi to stay with him. He was waiting. He slept on the recliner itself blocking his thoughts by his dreams.

**

Khushi was tensed.
Khushi-amma, amma, have u seen my clutch? That white one? its kinda leathery..

Garima enters the room..
Garima-oh fo khushi, u cant keep one thing at a place. Where did u keep it last?

Khushi-Am not getting it from a few days. Uff, in it was my payal. God knows where would it be..

Garima-where ever it is, it will be safe. now stop taking the house on your head, ur babuji is sleeping.. don't disturb him.

Khushi-amma, babuji theek toh hai na? (is he well?)

Garima-khushi, why do u ask that? Erm, of course he is well.. beta, uh - - ha. actually mei toh he is just thinking of ur marriage and –

Khushi-OUT.. go out amma, go and sleep. I am fed up of ur tricks now. Am not going to marry, EVER.. now go and sleep. And plz, for DM's sake, dnt open this subject or else I will run away.. haa nahi toh!

Khushi pulls her maa out of her room and bangs the door to get some peace.
Khushi-yaha hum apni payal ki chinta kar rahe hai, aur amma(garima) hai ke - - pata nahi kaha hogi hamari payal. Hamari amma (her real mother) ki aakhari nishni.. (here I am worring for my payal and my mother(garima) is - - don't know where it would be.. my mother's last remainder for me..)

She slept with some worries and sadness on her face. The stars above her bed, not even giving her a hint, that her worries were useless. Maybe her payal was staying useless in 'Some-person's'glove box, but it was meant to be where it is at present. The future will let her know, that it was all the star's play that she lost her payal in some safe hands.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment