Saturday, January 19, 2013

Arshi s.s. - Hallucinations Chapter 1



It was nearly 10 pm..Delhi..

Arnav reached his flat where he habituated presently..it was a privileged Flat, meant for precious AR employee's ..
Arnav put his laptp bag on the sofa and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.. he ON the t.v. set to flip channels if he could get something interesting.. he lay lazily on the sofa loosening his tie and taking out his shirt which was half tucked in.. t.v. channels stopped while he saw a foot-ball match on X-sportschannel..

he went stood up to move to the kitchen to prepare a meal for himself..it was to late and he was damm tired to think what to eat.. things had changed from last few days and even though he hated to cook, he was left with no other option.. he lived alone and preferred not to keep any maids as he liked to do his works by himself..

he was peeping in the kitchn shelves to see if anything un-healthy like burgers,sand-witches or chips happened to be there? But t his luck, nothing.. he sighed as he removed his shirt and his white vest, and kept it near the kitchen shelf.. it was his habit to remove his clothes and just roam in his house in boxers when he was alone.. he so loved this freedom.. he got in mood to cook as he took the remote and increased the volume of t.v. to hear the foot-ball match commentary from the kitchen ..he ON the induction stove and kept water to boil to prepare two minute noodles..just then he heard his door bell ring and he moved just in those boxers revealing his perfect V-Toned body to whom-so-ever was lucky to see him like that today..he opened the door just t regret see the face which stalked him everywhere.. she was his co-worker, who unfortunately lived just below his floor.. and a bigger mis-fortune was that she was standing there in-front of his door in that exposing nighty of hers..that black one,which according to her,was his fovorite color..

arnav- (to himself) ' Damm..

**

Same time..Lucknow..

Khushi was in the back-yard of her house.. she hair starnds flying very calmly in that cool breeze..she closed her eyes to feel the air of her town, of her Lucknow ,who knows IF she will return.. she was really looking forward to pass in her interview which was going to take place at AR-Delhi tomorrow.. her face covered with a small smile and her eyes still closed.. she opened them and looked at the stars shining above and prayed to her DM with a hope for the best to happen.. she flew a flying kiss at those stars and giggling she went inside.. she locked the main door from inside and moved up to her room taking the stairs..

Up at Khushi's Parent's room..

Garima -Shashi,should we tell her about - -

Shashi -no Garima, what you also.. no, its not correct time..

Garima -but she is already turning 20 next month, and such proposals don't come everyday, and that to from such well known persons for middle-class people like us! Its once in a life thing for us..

Shashi -I understand, but I just can't say yes now, she is still my small daughter dear.. how can I just - -

Garima-she is our daughter,I know, but she is growing up dear.. we have to think for her.. she is no more her daddy's princess.. tomorrow she will face the real world and later - -

Khushi-who said am not his princess?

**

Same time..Delhi..

arnav- [ (to himself) ' Damm..] hey Peppy, how come you here?

He said in a serious tone..he was all serious and always formal with his employees/co-workers.. he was always calm and controlled even though he knew how hard his lady employees/co-workers tried to hit on him..this Peppy was a big time nut case in the books of his female droolers..

Peppy-(to herself)is it really Arnav or am I HALLUCINATING? He is no less than a Greek God man! Someone call the doctor..i am surely going dizzy..
Her thoughts came to a pause as she heard him clearing his throught as if to ask her real reason to come here..

Peppy-hey Arnav, actually I was making some chocolate brownies.. and- -

Arnav-ah, ,I am diabetic.. thanks but no thanks..
Saying this he was about to close the door on her face when she came in between so he has to listen to her..

Peppy-oh Arnie- -

Arnav-Arnav,the name is Arnav..

Peppy-oops, I meant that only.. actually I wanted to borrow some chocoa powder if you- -

Arnav-sorry peppy.. I don't keep that, anything else?
He was always straight to his employees..
Peppy-ah, umm- -nothing in particular...(she said roaming her eyes on her body which was heating her up..) what were you doing?
I mean I am free.. can we talk?

Arnav- you may be free, but I am not.. did you finish that Sharma's assignment Aman assigned you last week?

Peppy-ah, that,(making a face..) ya ya, I will do it later, but why you asking?

Arnav-coz I needed to study that tomorrow, but if it's not ready than ' umm- -

Peppy-no no no'I will do it na.. you want it tomorrow na, I will give it to you before you leave for office.. now much is pending..

Arnvav-cool, but what about your browies then?

Peppy-brownies can wait, not you..
She said licking nd biting hr lower lip..

Arnav-Excuse me, what?
He made a face..

Peppy-nothing.. I should go now.. see you tomorrow..
She smiled as he faked a smile and banged the door on her face ..

Peppy-uff.. yeh Arnav pata nahi kab ladkiyo ko bhaav dega... koi itna perfect kaise ho sakta hai.. kash, wo mera hota... (uff, God knows when will Arnav pay some attention towards girls.. how can he be so perfect? I wish, he was mine...) anyways, like always I will keep trying.. who knows one day- -
She giggled and moved to her flat..
Arnav who listened to her talks from within smirked and said..

Arnav-Girls'(sigh).. I wish I could flirt openly.. but na.. not atleast till sometime.. I have to finish my job over here first'

**

Same time..Lucknow..



Garima and Shashi stopped as they were interrupted.. Khushi entered her parents room as she saw them telling about her when she was going back to her room..

Garima-khushi,I told you to go to sleep.. why don't you ever listen to me?

Avoiding her maa's look, khushi entered inside and moved to the bed where her parents were sitting..she hugged her maa sitting in between them..

Khushi-ah! O' maa..i am anyways going only na tomorrow.. who knows IF I get selected, then I will remain there forever..
Garima and Shashi looked at each other as only they understood how much khushi's last sentence made a sense..

Garima-we hope they select my small baby..

Khushi-ah... am all grown up, am not a baby anymore paa..

Shashi-yeah, I can see that.. but you will always remain my smallie dear..come to paa..

She din't realise with what meaning her paa said that last sentence and pushed her face in her paa's laps.. Shashi caressed her head while Garima moved from their to fill the empty jug with water for the night, but not without glancing at her husband who nodded and gestured 'LATER' and she moved down..


**
Delhi..

It was late when his phone rang..he was lying down on his chest, doodling something in his Galaxy Note.he saw the caller and smirked..

Arnav-hey girlfriend..sup? you called this late? [ PAUSE ]ya ya' I am handling all here..don't you worry on that na.. and ya.. Aman is here too.. he knows every background story.. so need not worry.. [ PAUSE ] WHAT? NOW? Are you nuts? it will take me full night to finish that project tonight.. [PAUSE ] okay am sorry.. [ PAUSE ]  I dint mean that babe..[ PAUSE ] okay.. I am doing this only to prove it to him.. and ya, also because, I love you.. [ PAUSE ] bye, and take care.. I will be back there, soon..

He kept the call and dailed aman.. Aman picked up after some 4-5 rings...

Aman-(sleepy voice) did she call again?

Arnav-how did you guess that?

Aman-coz you called this late so..(yawns)

Arnav-ah, am sorry, but she is driving me crazy yar.. (sigh) but I will do it.. to prove my self..

He went on for a while and Aman listened to him as a good friend does.. he kept the call later and and started working on the final things he needed to present for tomorrow's project..

**
Luchnow

Khushi stood up and sat besides her paa taking his hand in hers..

Khushi-paa, what if I am not selected?

Shashi-then I will be very happy.. atleast you will come back and stay with me for some more time..

 Khushi-paa, am serious..
She made a pout hitting her paa's knee at which he smiled and kissed her fore-head..

Shashi-they don't have a reason to say no to my daughter.. she is perfect in everyway.. in whatever and everything she does..

Khushi smiled big time getting relieved..

Khushi-really?

Shashi-really.. now go and get your beauty sleep.. I don't want you to look horrible when he sees you for the first time..

Khushi-(confused) 'he? Who he paa? Am going to give an interview, not to see a prospective groom for me..
She said mocking her paa's statement..

Shashi-um'um'I meant the interviewer beta.. he OR I MEAN she, should get the best first impression of you.. because remember - -

Khushi-first impression is last impression..i know paa.. ok now.. let me sleep.. and you to go to sleep.. you have to cme to drop me to station tomorrow, remember?

Shashi smiled and nodded a silent yes..

Khushi hopped to her room and went to her bed to get some sleep.. next morning would be a turning point in her life, which no one knew, how much it will matter..
 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment