Sunday, January 20, 2013

Arhi FF - Married To Satisfy Her Last Wish - Chapter 5







He looked at the small figure in front of her, who was shouting at him a while ago,and suddenly gone silent'..
Her hazel color eyes inviting him towards her'.he had seen many girls till date, but she was different'there was something about her, which made him loose in her charm..
She had a perfect figure'..with proper curves where ever needed'.
Her slim waist and her dreamy eyes and her personality, adding an Indian touch to it'..

Yes ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was admiring a beauty, which he never did!!
She adjusted her dupatta and saw the her auto-driver moving back to-wards his auto, as if he had seen a ghost'
Least she heard him muttering-ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA with fear in his eyes'..

She was all confused at the same time scared'.she saw the driving putting her purse  out of his auto and running away..
She again turned to face those chocolatety eyes,only to know that they were still staring her'

She was frozen, she was alone now..she was not understanding what just happened,and what will happen'..her hazel nut eyes filled with tears '
He saw the fear on her face and got out of his car.. and before she could realise, he was standing before her..
Her tears rolling down her cheeks, not wanting to stop..
He dint knew why, but he felt something prick his heart when he saw her crying...

She saw him offering a handkerchief'
She wiped her tears feeling his presence near her'..and looked at him with angry eyes'

She moved towards him taking two steps forward..and Arnav was not in a state a reacting,as he was spellbound  by her actions'
Khushi pointed her index finger at him,she started shouting at him'.

Khushi-yeh sab aapki galti hai'hamari auto chali gayi..aur hum bich sadak par akele hai,woh bhi itni raat gaye'(this is all ur fault..just because of u am left alone in the middle of the road at this stage of night')

Yes,he was standing there like a dumb figure listening quietly to her non-sence'
Arnav-(irritated and angry)What the---

But before he could speak, She highered her tone and closed their distance a little more and continued firmly,by pushing him back by his shoulders,using her small fists'.'

Khushi- aap dhang se gaadi nahi chala sakte kya? Itni badi gaadi leke nikalte hai,toh kya itni chotti auto nahi dikhti? aap ka kya,aap toh gaadi wale hai,aap toh ghar puhuch jayenge,lekin hamara kya??(can't u drive properly? U have a big car, then can't u see a small auto? Wat about u, u toh will reach home in ur car'wat bout me??)

Before she could push him any further or speak anymore, he grabbed her fists and cornered her making her lean on his car door'she was now sand-witched between the car door and him'.

Arnav-how dare u'tumhari himmat kaise hui ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA se aise baat karne ki'.??

And there, she, for the first time heard his husky voice and went breathless realising how close they both were'.
His hot breadth was caressing her cold skin'


First time in her life she met a person who could make KKG go mute'.
They both were lost in each other for the moment'.

And there went another eyelock'.

*******rabba ve******

She realizes that his breath was caressing her'and the distance between them was just a centimetre away'

He saw her shivering lips and a fear in her eyes, and left her arms that instant and moved a little away turning other side'
There was a moment of awkwardness, followed by silence'
They both were trying to avoid each other, by looking everywhere else, but at each other'

Arnav-(to himself)yeh kya ho gaya tha mujhe'how can I, THE ASR get lost in some middle class girl's eyes' who is she?

Khushi-(to herself)  Hey DM,yeh hame kya ho gaya tha'hum aise kisi paraye mard ki baaho mei thee, aur hame pata bhi nahi chala k kab hum unki aankho mei kho gaye'.jaa rahe thee ghar, aur hum kaha atak gaye.. .(hey DM, what happened to me? I was in some random man's arms, and I dint even realise that I got lost in his eyes..  I was going home, now I am stuck here.. )

Arnav-(to himself)wo kya tha, ke jismei mei itna kho gaya'(where did I get lost? What was there?) earth ASR, earth!!

He looks at his watch'and realizes that its late'
He turns to see her fiddling with her dupatta and some lines on her temple..
Ignoring her, he moves to his car, and is about to enter the driver seat when he hears her voice again, but this time, in a firm and little loud tone'

Khushi saw him entering his car, and realized its too late for her to stand alone at 10.30 in the night, in such a fast city like Delhi'
Giving a firm look, she took a few steps towards him, yet covering her fear, she managed to be little loud and spoke'

Khushi-aap kaise insaan hai..ek toh aapki vajah se hamaari auto chali gayi, aur aap hai ke haamari madad karne ke bajay apni peeth dikha kar bhaag rahe hai?? (what type of a person are u? first of all, because of u my auto left, and now, instant of helping me, ur running away?))

NOW, OBVIOUSLY, It was too late to stop Arnav go into the ASR mode'
Arnav stopped going in to the car and turned to face her'
Arnav-What the - - -how dare u speak to me like this'.mai kab ki tumhari bakwaas sun raha hu, iska matlab yeh nahi ke tum kuch bi bolti chali jao'(enough.. from when I am listening to ur non-sense, that does not mean that u just continue speaking ..)

He took out some hard cash from inside his coat,and handed it to her'
He continued..
Arnav-yeh lo kuch paise, ghar chali jao..aur ab ghar jaake so jana, bahut energy waste kardi hai aaj'give it a rest'(take this and go home, and ya, after reacing home, go to sleep, u have wasted much energy..   )
He said with an arrogant face'
She denied taking any money ,and stood there with her hands crossed below her chest..
She gave him a firm look before speaking.
Khushi-yeh paise de kar kisi se sorry bolna sikh lijiye, zindagi mei boht kaam aayega'( by this money, learn to speak sorry from some one, it will help u lots in life..)
That was it'ASR had never seen such a bold girl'who dared to open up her mouth to him'
Arnav-Arnav Singh Raizada kabhi kisi se sorry nahi kehta'.yeh paise rakho and go'mera time waste mat karo'( Arnav Singh Raizada never says sorry.. take this money and go, ur wasting my time..)

She looked away from him, who was staring at her with his mouth open in dis-belief of what just happened'

Khushi-hame paise nahi chahiya'aap hame bas hame chod dijiye' (I don't need money, just leave me..)

His anger was long back calmed down, as he was getting a little impressed by her bold attitude'but he was ASR, his ego took his path and he said'

Arnav-excuse me, maine tumhe pakda he kab hai ke mai tumhe chudu??(excuse me, when did I hold u that will I leave u?)

Khushi now looked at him with an open mouth "o" expression..with her eyes popping out'she could make out his naughty little grin, which was now faded, as he moved inside his car, to start the engine'
Khushi moved toward the driver seat where he was seated'

She took some courage and spoke her next words, with fear, yet determination'
Khushi-aap ek khubsurat aur jawan ladki ko aise akele beeech sadak pe, wo bhi iss wakt chodke nahi jaa sakte.. (u are leaving a beautiful and young girl like this on mid-way, that too this time, no.. u cant do that.. )

Arnav-toh kya karu?? Tum jaise khubsurat aur jawan ladki ko aise akele beeech sadak se lekar apne ghar le jao??no thanks'mere aise shokh pure karne ke lye, mere pass aur better options hai'.(then what? Should I take a beautiful and young girl like u to my house from such a mid-way? No thanks, I have better options for that..)

Khushi got his meaning and was embarrassed by the words she chose and looked away..
Khushi-(she stammered)hamara- - hamara matlab wo nahi- - wo nahi tha- -hamrara matlab hai ke hum aise akele itni raat gaye ghar kaise jayenge?? (I ' I - - dint mean that - -I meant how I - - at so late night, I mean how will I reach home all alone?)

**

Anjali-Shyam's place..same time(10.30 pm)


Anjali was in the kitchen, making preparations with the house helper Ramu.. she was preparing to serve dinner at the dinning table, and was just chopping some tomatoes for the salad..
Shyam was working for his next case on the laptop.. its then when he got a call..

Shyam-yes Mr. Mehta, how did u call.. PAUSE.. of course u called using a phone. LOL. I mean, all good.. PAUSE.. oh. No no.. that's not possible, I have told I will come there only aftr 2 months from now, any time early is just not possible for me.. PAUSE. Ok.. let me see what I can do. PAUSE.. ya ok, I will let u know whatever I decide, but not now, call me tomorrow morning after 9.. ya.. PAUSE.. GNSD.( Good Night, Sweet Dreams.. )

Shyam kept the call and leaned on the back rest to support his back and comforting his body, relaxing after leaving a big sigh..

Anjali-shyamji, kya hua? (what happened?)

He looked back at Anjali, tilting his head a bit and replied smiling..

Shyam-nothing anjali. Not anything which u need to worry on.. so, is the dinner ready?

Anjali smiled back and replied.

Anjali-ya, just chopping your salad, come now.. food will get cold, work later..

Shyam got up and moved to the dining table where ramu was helping Anjali serve the dinner..

Shyam-uff Anjali, how many times did I tell u, k don't do all this, Ramu is here na.. And Ramu, why u let her do all this?
Shyam told in a calm voice..

Anjali settled besides him on the next chair and served him the salad she just chopped..
Anjali-ramu, u move into the kitchen and finish the cleaning, tab tak sahab aur hum khana kha lenge .. ( till then I and shyam will finish our food..)

Ramu leaves and Anjali continues..

Anjali-shyamji, I know ur concerned for me, but am all good, the first 3 months of my pregnancy are done, so I guess its ok to do atleast small works

Shyam-ok, I know that dear.. but still, don't work much.. plz.. for my sake.
He made a puppy face and Anjali cupped his face seving him a piece of dal-roti..

Anjali-.. I can't just sit idle all day, and I like doing small things for u..

Shyam-ya ok.. do it till today, who knows bout tomorrow..

Anjali-shyamji.. don't say that..

Shyam-uff, I meant that do it all for me today, who knows if u will b able to do all this for me after our princess comes.. *giggles*

Anjali-*blush* no, it will be my prince, like u..

Shyam-nope, prince in the next trail, this one will be a princess, my princess, but not like u, like me.. *giggles*

She hit him on his arm ..
Anjali-dhatt.. anyway, to whom were u talking on that call? Anything - -

Shyam-nothing u need to know.. it was Mr.Mehta,not ur chote..he he.. now open ur mouth, come on..

He fed her and they talked..
They finished their dinner just in the same way they were having from the day they married, happily and in a contented manner, their love grew each day and their happy days seemed to be never ending.. but till when?

No comments:

Post a Comment