Sunday, January 20, 2013

Arshi FF - Hidden Secret Of their True Love - Chapter 5



Chapter 5

Arnav had left for his important meet at AR..
Today he was to sign one of the biggest deals of his life'.
***
She came out of the washroom and looked herself in the mirror and adjusted her dress and face,the latter which was looking dull'
She look a deep breath and called the Baby Care clinic number..
*Ring* *Ring*
Khusi waited for the doctor to receive her call and was pacing at the pool-side..
Arter 2 rings,the doctor received her call..
Dr. Kalpana-hello'.
Khushi-hello,kapnaji,hum khushi bol rahe hai..humne hamari aaj ki appointment confirm karne ke liye phone kiya tha'hum aa jaaye aaj??(I called to confirm on my today's appointment,should I come now??)
Dr. Kalpana-yes Mrs.Raizada, plz come'your appointment is at 11.00 am, just after half an hour'
Khushi-okay, thank u'I will reach in sometime'
Dr. Kalpana-okay'I am waiting'
Said Dr. Kalpana with a smile on her face and khushi kept the call and came inside the room..
She opened her closet and took out her purse and closed the closet leaving for sown in a hurry'she closed the room of her door,not realizing,that while closing the door of her closet,something fell out of her closet and fell on the ground..a blue color file fell on the ground life-lessly..
***
Khushi came down..
Khushi-HPji,hum ja rahe hai'di mandir se aa jaaye,toh unhe unki dawai aur saath mei garam dudh de dijiyega'naniji se kahiye ga,ke unhone jo Haridwar ki tickets mangwai hai,wo humne unke kamre mei rakhdi hai..aur ha,mamiji ki wo nayi waali lhari saari,wo bhi laundry se aa gayi hai'jiji aaye,toh unhe keh dena hum jald hei wapas aa jayenge'thik hai'aap baaki ka kaam sambhal lijiye ga'(HPji,am going out, when di comes from mandir, give her the medicines with warm milk,and tell naniji that her tickets to Haridwar have been arranged and I have kept it in her room..and ya,tell mamiji that her new green saari has came from laundry,tell jiji that I will be back soon'.u take care of everything till then'  )
HP just nodded not able to speak anything in front of his SUPER-QUICK EXPRESS,his khushi bhabhi'LOL
HP-ji bhabhi,aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye,hum sab sambhal lenge'(u don't worry bhabhiji,I will take care of everything')
She smiled and khushi moved to go out'when she was about to go out HP hurriedly came to her..
HP-Khushi bhabhi wait..
She turned behind looking at him confused why he was running to catch her..
Khushi-kya hua HPji..?
HP-bhabhi,agar aapke liye koi phone aaye toh hum kya jawab de?
He asked her to clear his doubt..khushi spoke after a minute of looking here and trhere..
Khushi-aamm..if Arnavji calls,tell him I have gone to buaji's place,and if anuone else calls,just say am out'I have my mobile with me for any immergencies..okay??
She smiled and showed her calm face and he nodded before leaving to resure his chores for the day..
She took a deep breath and left the house taking an auto'.
***
Arnav's meeting had started and he was in his full swing to capture the attention from each live body present there'it was the biggest project of his career till now and mamaji was there to help him'mamaji had reached early morning to take a last look over the arrangements done by Aman..
The presentation and the meeting was arranged in the AR conference room'aman,aakash were assisting Arnav,who was handling the project in his ASR style,and mamaji was very impressed by this..
It was all going good..
***
Khushi paid for the hired auto and entered the Baby Care clinic'
The receptionist who was busy doing some work on the computer saw her coming in and stood up and  welcomed her with a charming smile'
Receptionist-hello mam,how are you?
Khushi-hei megha,am fine,Dr.kalpana kaha hai??
Receptionist-she is inside her cabin,just waiting for u,come,I will take u inside'she smiled and guided khushi to the cabin'
***
Anjali, mamiji,nanima and Payal were at the temple'.
They were here to perform havan to bring peace in their lives'
After the pooja the pandit gave these ladies some Prasad and sprinkled holy water on them'
He then tied a sacrad red knot(laal dhaga) on the ladies right hands and gave them a tulsi patra(tulsi leaf),a small bottle of holy water used during the havan (ganga-jal)) and a sindoor dibbi'
Pandit-take this tulsi patre and keep it in your room,it will keep the atmosphere sacred'srinkle this holy water in corners of your room,and the room will be filled with positive energy'and lastly,apply this sindoor everyday on your forehear,as a bindi,it will bring all good'
He gave the sindoor dibbi to Mamiji,payal and lastly came to anjali who denaid taking the sindoor dibbi,and leaft accepting the other two things'
Nani and mamiji looked at each other and felt proud, as they saw anjali being so strong..
Anjali had removed each memory of her creepy husband shyam and had dicided to move-on in her life'
Payal followed anjali down and the elder ladies went down later,after bowing to the DM idol'
***
Dr.kalpana-hello khushi,so we meet again'
Said doctor as she saw khushi enter with megha(the receptionist)'
(Dr.Kalpana was a sweet lady,positive to khushi,and her gynecologist from the time khushi was pregnant..she had an average Indian women figure and was a good human being..)
Khushi sat on the patients chair besides the doctor's seat and megha left closing the door behind..
Kalpana's smile faded when she continued'
Dr. Kalpana-khushi,why are u looking so pale,are u okay??how r u feeling?
She did sound serious this time'
Dr. Kalpana-ok,first of all just relax,tell me,how r u doing??
She tried to make khushi com,fortable'
Khushi smiled a bit a replied..
Khushi-am ok'but to be true,am not feeling that energetic these days,I get tired very soon'
She had to be honest atleast to the doctor..
Dr. Kalpana smiled at her and placed her hand on khushi's hand,which was in her lap'
Dr. Kalpana-khushi,getting stressed out is bound to happen now'ur 3 months pregnant now' (serious tone)khushi,I told u that first three months of pregnancy are the most important for both,baby and the mother..but from now onwards,it will be more complicated.. tell me,what changes are u going through these days??

Khushi-am just feeling very awkward ..sometimes I want to eat jalebis,and the very next moment,when I see them,I am like'argh,I don't want to eat' when I am home, I want to go home,and when am home, I want to go out. And..
Dr.kalpana(smiled at her words)-bas bas khushi,these are called mood swings'its normal,but am aking u,what changes are u going through,mentally and physically,both..
Khushi looked at her doctor and replied..
Khushi-my legs,see(showing her feel ),it hurts, I know my legs would swell eventually,but it is hurting from now only..see..
They discussed some of her problems and Dr.Kalpana knew that khushi was not keeping well,as she was under some sort of un-said stress and she was not taking proper rest and care for herself..
Dr.Kalpana-Mrs.Raizada, I told u to take sufficient rest..does not Mr.Arnav tell u to rest,I know u want to do all work ur self, but I asked u that ur not that strong to bear a child if u don't take proper rest..am telling u not to take stress,but I don't think your listening to me'I have to call Mr.Raizada now..
Khushi panicked and her heartbeats went fast..
Khushi-NO..(she screamed making the doctor jump from her seat,who was going to dial a number from her phone..)
She looked above and asked her patient..
Dr.Kalpana-relax khushi,am just calling him to ask- - -
Khushi-he is in a meeting..he will call u next time..
She tried to make something up,and thought of the most effective and common excuse used by her..
Dr.Kalpana-this is just not done khushi,everytime u come here, and everytime ur alone..he has to come with u,I have asked u to get him along with u, after-all ,this is his child too..
Khushi was lost in her own trail of thoughts..how could he be with her here,if he does not even know that his 6 months contract wife is 3 months pregnant..how could she tell him that its his child she is bearing when she thinks that  he  thinks of her as his sisters happiness-looter..
she knew he loved her somewhere in her heart,but would he be able to digest the fact that she is pregnant after their first love-making session,and he is going to become a father in the next 6 months'will he leave her if he does not want a baby??but what if he wants??should she go back to him to live with him forever??she so wanted that,but still, she could not,just for the sake of Anjali and her child's safety,she thought to back off from the love she always wanted from him,love which every girl craves from her boy-friend,every women wants from a man..love,which each wife desires and has a right to get from her husband..
Khushi could get all this,but did she want it?yes,she did,but did she choose it??no,she was behaving as the 1920's sacrificing ladies..
Dr.Kalpana-Mrs. Khushi,am talking to u,where are u lost??u ok??
Khushi came out from her thoughts and replid..
Khushi-am good..i will bring him with me next time I come'
She managed to reply before getting lost in her thoughts again..
Dr.Kalpana checked her heartbeats and her B.P. and did some regular tests..just of routine check up..
Dr.Kalpana-khushi,u need to maintain ur body tempreture,its not good for u to eat much spicy food or fruits,which may build up heat in your body..are u getting me??
Khushi-ya doctor,I got it..
She smiled at the doctor and the doctor wrote her some priscribed medicines..
Khushi-one more thing..
She asked gettinh hyper and doctor kalpana who was writing something on the paper looked up concerned at khushi..
Dr.Kalpana-what happened?
Khushi-i- - I actually am having morning sickness from quite a few days,I vomit early morning and feel dizzy much..can u prescribe some medicines for that too..last medecines are over,and frankly speaking,they  dint help out much too..
Khushi looked embaressed' Dr.Kalpana looked at her with a serious face..
Dr.Kalpana-khushi, am sorry, but looking at ur condition and hearing this statement, I can say that u need proper rest..if the last medicines dint work,then am sorry, but I cant suggest you any other medicine,as high dose is not good for u at present..but for early morning sickness, u can eat  toast..it will help u get out of early morning vomiting problem'
She gave khushi an understanding smile and khushi just nodded at the situation..
Dr.Kalpana-khushi take this(she gave a prescription note and khushi took it)..now listen to me..u need to take proper care from now onwards..first 3 months went out safely, but that does not mean that its going to be easy now..your body will start growing from particular areas,and your shapes will be developed..
U need to get rid of ur clumsy nature and take reat..no heavy lifting as u know,and no doing much work now, I would suggest u to have 1 week bed rest'u need to slow down ur working now..or else,I will giv u just worst results in near futue,am not scaring u,am just teling u..ok?
She smiled and blinked her eyes to ensure if khushi was ok and khushi nodded and smiled..
Dr.Kalpana-okay..so take proper rest and eat healthy food..again I repeat,u need rest khushi..sleep well and do come here for regular check-ups'your sonography is scheduled for next Monday..your test reports will come at 5.00 pm today..
Khushi-yeah,okay'(pause) I will collect the reports later myself..actually my husband is going to take me out today so.. I will collect them larter from u timmorow,is that ok??
She tried making an excuse which the doctor believed..
Dr.Kalpana smiled a big time at her and said..
Dr.Kalpana-that's completely fine..now go and take rest.remember,no more work..ur nit that strong..become strong soon and call me if any problems'
She smiled and left the doctor's cabin after a collecting her purse and and the prescription..

No comments:

Post a Comment