Saturday, January 19, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 15

Part 14

 xx
                                Chapter 15



(the above edit credit goes to me..LOL)
He saw her opening the main entrance door and felt her tugging his shirt before rushing in his arms.. the small sweat beads on her fore-head gave him an idea that something was fishy.. he left his laptop bag to make it fall down on the ground and hugged her back whom he heard sobbing softly.. his heart felt a cut and he pampered her hair looking inside the house to find answers of her this situation..

His blood boiled and his nose flared.. he gritted his teeth as he saw Shyam Manohar Jha back with his snake image in his house. He remembered how he created a bridge between him and his love.. he recollected how he doubted khushi and how he became a reason for his wife's pain just because of this useless ' filthy scum.. he fisted looking at him who was smirking victoriously..

He held his heart-his wife khushi, possessively in his arms, and securely led her shivering figure inside.. he now knew what was wrong with her voice in the afternoon.. she walked with him clinging to his body.. her form gained a bit energy as her husband was besides her, with her now.. they crossed Shyam and started climbing the stairs when they halted hearing..

Shyam-saale sahib, khushiji, so now you both have become one I guess..
He smirked his evilness taunting just to instigate the couple, and the results were obvious.. arnav looked back in rage and khushi held his strong bicep eyeing him not to give this snake what he wants.. arnav tried to calm a bit.. but how can he move up without shutting that scum's mouth?!

Arnav-shyam, am calm just for di, but remember, one wrong move, and your out of our lives.. I know you totally don't dserve it, but just for di and her baby, am giving you one last chance.. sudhar jao.. it will be best for you.. I am wise and decent to shut my mouth here. Come khushi, lets go up..

Shyam was dumb-struck as the way arnav presented his cool.. least he knew, that ASR was tamed well by his wife now.. frustration taking him over as he was unable to part or create a strong rift between those two love birds.. he knew exactly what he needed to do next.. he gulped his rage and went up for his room..

**

ARSHI room..

Arnav entered with khushi by her side and before he could turn, he could feel her loosing out of his grip and moving to the main door to look and lock it for their security, but all in a haste.. she did what she wanted and turned around looking tensed.. her one hand pressing her other one in anxiety.. she looked up and went near him who held her hand and made her sit near him taking her to the recliner..

Arnav-scared?

Khushi-yes.. but not for me.. not for us.. I know you are here for me, with me.. but arnavji di.. shyamji will- -

Arnav left her hand and cupped her nape kissing her fore-head and making her silent..
Arnav-ssshh.. first of all, don't talk about him, and if you want to, then call him just shyam, no need to respect him by adding a ji..

Khushi rested her head on his supportive shoulders and closed her eyes in his warmth, he side hugged her leaning his head on hers forgetting his day's tiredness when her was near him.. her mere touch was a relief to his mind and soul.. he sighed as she held him on her..

Khushi-arnavji, am not tensed or worried for us, I know you are here for me, but di..

Arnav-what about her? I am there for her too..

Khushi- I know that, but she believes him (shyam) so blindly and we can do nothing about this.. I am- -

Arnav-I know, we have to crack this nut.. I- - but I had asked aman and he had a talk with D.S.P. .. we did submit proofs agaist shyam too.. then.. how is he still roaming around so freely?someone or something is definately corrupted here.. koi toh hai jo shyam ka saath de raha hai..(PAUSE) (sigh).. khushi, am here.. I will handle everything.. lets sleep..

He helped her stand up and they both made their way to bed.. she slept on her side and arnav said he will change and come.. he went to the bathroom to change in home clothes..

**

Anjali's room..

The couple was lying on bed but none had sleep in their eyes.. Anjali turned her head to him, who was staring at the ceiling, lost in deep thoughts.. anjali felt like he was hiding something from her and started a conversation..

Anjali-you know laxmi had stones in her stomach so naniji and HPji has gone out of station.. to a specialist for her treatment' and mamaji and mamiji has escaped on a second honeymoon as mami got jealous of payal .. lucky mama na.. he he..(giggles.)

Shyam did not pay a heed to Anjali..anjali was really worried by his behaviour now.. she recalled today's incidence went she saw him scaring khushiji today by pinning her.. she brushed her thoughts away to think positive.. she trusted her shyamji like anything.. he was her God.. but again she got a glimse of khushi's teary eye recalling today's incident.. she closed her eyes pushing negativity and hugged her husband's arm trying to find some coziness in his embrace.. dint know why, she was feeling restless and was not able to find her old shyamji from the time he came back home today .. maybe her pregnancy hormones were fluctuation her heartbeats she thought and sighed hard..

Closing her eyes she pulled her shyamji in a tight hug and shyam closed his eyes going to sleep without responding.. he had planned something big for tomorrow and he needed sufficient rest to carry out some drama the next way, after which he could lead his life in leisure with all he wished for, and just what he needed was the ball of tomorrow's day in his court.. one success and all his evil ideas done for a century.. he finally pulled Anjali and turned to face her and go to sleep.. Anjali felt comfort and relaxed.. she dozed off with him..

**


Arshi room..
Arnav came out getting changed and saw the bed empty.. he saw the room and the poolside all devoid of her presence..

Arnav-Khushi??
He was not able to see her anywhere.. he knew she was worried.. he kept his hand on his temple closing his eyes and made his way to the kitchen very next moment..


.
.
.
Kitchen @ RM..
He rushed down to see the kitchen lights ON and he thought his thinking is going in the right direction.. he saw her near the stove and saw her wearing a saare..
'A saree' he thought.. he pinched himself frowning his eye-brows as he caught the thing that he was not dreaming.. she was wearing a plane light yellow cotton saare and he went near her.. she felt his presence and turned around with a ladle in her hand..

Arnav-khushi, your- -are you making jalebis?
He asked as he thought she would have been tensed due to shyam's return today and would have started using his ration in burning jalebis.. she smiled back with a peaceful expression which lessened his worries till some extent..

Khushi-no arnavji, I am not angry right now, nor am I tensed, aap hai, toh hame kiss baat ka darr..(you are here my dear, so no fears.)..so no jalebis.. actually I just remembered that you din't have your dinner na, you have to take your medicines too right? So I came down to make your plate but daal and roti are over.. so I am cooking the same for you..

Arnav-but I am not hungry.. come, take some rest..
Arnav was feeling low now.. he wanted her to take some mental rest and her ways of taking rest by stressing out her body, God, they were so unique..!

Khushi-but I want to feed you.. half of it is done,only rotis are pending, I will do it in five mins and be there, you wait at the dining table..

Arnav-five mins,are you that fast?

Khushi-yes, I am fast and perfect..
She said  with pride..

Arnav-khushi, seriously..,there is sabji and rice na, come, add some pickle and you feed me with your hands, I guess that would do..

She turned back to cover her blush in name of stirring the daal .. she had tugged her saare pallu inside her front waist, after twirling it around her body.. arnav was surprised to digest she was not worrying on shyam topic at present, but at the same time he was relieved too.. he sighed in rest.. she OFFed the daal stove and tied her hair up to prepare dough for rotis.. arnav smirked..

Khushi-I thought why not serve you fresh..


But khushi being khushi, kaha kissi ki sunne wali.. she din't pay a heed to him and continued her cooking..
Khushi-Frankly speaking.. my mind needed a break.. so I thought to cook for my husband.. and you can't deny me, it's right of a wife.. and my responsibility too, remember when a few days back when we took our pheras - -

(*Cencor Warning* - Slightly mature content ahead..)
She stopped speaking as she felt her peeks go tight and eyes go wide.. her mouth left open and her tongue tied.. his hand circling her bare waist and caressing her white skin, while his other hand pressed at the sides of her bosoms.. his chin on her left shoulder and breath kissing her shoulder bone... she was unable to move as he had pinned her from back.. she was not able to push him as her hands were full of dough.. he knew well, when and how to take advantage of the situations she thought.. her breathing unsteady and her body getting goose-bumps.. she was going dizzy and her hands spilled more than required water in the dough.. her hunband saw that and took off the water jug from her hand placing it aside.

Khushi-ar-navji, let me- - let me cook for you, plz'
She said in between her breathes.. she gulped but his pushing from back aroused her and she closed her eyes messing her hands further in the dough..

Arnav-I din't deny you now, tell me, did I?
He whispered biting her ear-lobe.. she tilted her head to make him stop and ended up moaning her desires.. she gulped and heaved and he knew the fire was provoked now.. he smirked hitting her more down 'there'.. his hand pressing her belly.. and other moving in front to caress her at the last blouse hook..

Khushi-arnavji, am not able to comcentrate.. plz move from here na..

she said in between her breathes..

Arnav-let me help you then..
He moved his hand inside the dough and placed his hand on hers.. he strated playing with her hands and feeling, in name of helping.. she was totally turned ON.. she was feeling hot and he could feel that..

Arnav-tell me one thing..

Lost khushi replied with her eyes closed.
Khushi-hmm?

Arnav-why are you wearing a saare at this time..??

Khushi-it is a plane cotton saare amma.. gave me to wear at night.. I asked her to get one,you know why? umm...(moaning in between ..) coz in the mornings you hide my dupatta, so I got some saares to wear at night..

He smirked at her honest reply.. din't she realise that if he can hide her duppata, he could take out her saare?! he was mentally laughing out loud.. she was still lost and her hands playing tightly with his, as her dizziness was making her lean on him on.. she was getting hot and cold at the same time..

[shraddha-kamino.. gutter minds activate kar dia na LOL ?
trivedishraddha-khud toh kitna hass rahi hai.. dusro ko kyu galiya de rahi hai..Angry
shraddha-kya karu yar Embarrassed ? I was so wanting to draft this scene from so long!..Day Dreaming and now I am ended up laughing..LOL Tongue Embarrassed
Trivedishraddha-shup up and type' ]

Her bitings on her lower lip and his constant glares were not helping the dough to get ready by itself.. arnav helped her in completing her perfection in less than her calculated five mins..

Arnav-ho gaya,..

Khushi-haa??

She opened her eyes and saw the dough ready..

Arnav-should I help you more? I am perfect in everything too, you see..

she blushed like hell and he left her form..

khushi-NO, I mean- - I will do it.. you wait outside plz..
she managed to speak now looking in front and preparing the stove to make rotis.

Arnav just nodded and chuckled leaving her..

Arnav-okay, get the rotis done ASAP and feed me at the dining hall.. I am wanting to feel the bed under me and you above me soon.. come out..
He left for the hall and she totally understood his words. She made the rotis fast and went out to feed him with her hands as he wished..

 xx

Part 16

No comments:

Post a Comment