Sunday, January 20, 2013

Arhi FF - Married To Satisfy Her Last Wish - Chapter 4





xx

Chapter 4
She finished taking her tutions at Mr.Sharma's place and then went home to get ready. Khushi was thinking what to wear in the twin's Birthday party tonight and just that's her maa came in and understood her confusions. She entered the room and pulled out a light pink and white anarkali dress in which hr daughter always looked like a baby. Khushi turned around when she felt  hand on her shoulder and her face glowed up as she saw her maa holding the dress which was just perfect. She then saw her maa's face which was smiling n her daughter's childishness..

Khushi-thank u amma.. u don't know I was going mad, thinking what will I wear in Rohini and Rohan's birthday party which is at their house only.. you know na how much I love kids and parties! Am so excited maa.

Saying this she pulled her maa in a tight hug. Garima just laughed and hugged back to her, who would not let anyone give answers t her questions coz of her non-stop express..

Garima pulled back from the hug and said..
Garima-khushi, its very late beta, your papa will come to drop u and pick u up,delhi is not that safe u see..
Khushi-arey maa, its kay, am a big girl now and I also have mirch powder with me, no one has the guts to take pangaas with me.. its decided, I will go and be back by myself.. and maa, Mr. Bhushan had offered me his taxi to drop me home.. s worry not, am telling u na, don't worry..

She said that and moved to the washroom to get fresh and get ready to go to the party. Garima was her mother and she was obviously tensed for her daughter, but she had t agree what khushi said, she dis heartedly nodded a yes and went to the kitchen to see what all can be cooked for tomorrow..

**

Arnav Singh Raizada entered the party as his business associate was an important client of his.. he was never great with kids so he dropped the gift which his secretary had brought and moved to meet Mr Bhushan and make his presence felt, so he can move out ASAP. he felt some spark as some person passed by him hitting his elbow.. He turned to see the person..
But that person was lost in the crowd..

He saw the lights and the decors well done to show the class and status of their kind.. He knew well about the position and goodwill of Mr.Bhushan's company and that's the only reason he came here, just for an official business purpose. He went and met Mr.Bhushan and had a drink when his mobile rang. He excused himself and moved out to talk.

**

She entered the party and first thing she did was rush towards the twins and hugged them in her warmth.. she took  out a gift and raised it towards the twins..
they made face thinking its a book but accepted it with a smile.. she giggled and then, she gave them a combined gift and both went too happy and pulled her inside their personal room to show her the other gifts and talk to their about anything and everything, nothing in particular. They just loved to be with her . it had been just a week or more and she had already won their hearts..

Khushi-so, Rohan, and Rohini, what all did you get, what u liked the most? Wont you both tell me?
The twins saw each other and placed themselves in her lap who was pushed to sit n the bed..

Rohan-didi, we have not opened our best gift yet..

Khushi-(confused) why?

Rohini-coz u were late na! now we will open..
khushi smiled and  felt happy and contented.. she was proud to be teacher of these two.. the twins opened the present to find two great teddy's one Minnie and one micky! Both glowed lookin each other and then placed pecks on khushi's cheek each at a time.. 

**

Arnav attended the call and it was none other than-
Arnav- ya aman.. (PAUSE). That's great.. (PAUSE).. so its within next 8 weeks, right?
Aman-ya ASR, it's the nearest possible..

Arnav-okay.. and I hope u know I want the best for my di, I hope its business class or is it economy - -

Aman- I am with you since 6 long years, I know you at-least that much ASR.trust me,  its just the way you wanted..

Arnav-I do.. thanks aman.. see you then..
He said that and moved in lost in his world..

**

khushi giggled and chatted till they were called out by Mrs.Bhushan..
Mrs.Bhushan-Rohan,Rohini beta,come on, come out,what are you both doing inside?
That's when Mrs.Bhushan saw khushi there..
Mrs.Bhushan-arey khushi, when did u come? Did u have any drinks or something?

She nodded no.
Khushi-I just came a while ago.. and drinks, I don't drink..
She replied with a smile..

Mrs.Bhushan-oh no no,of course you don't, I mean some fruit punch, soft drinks!

Khushi-I will have it later.. kids, lets go out.. cake cutting time na!!
Both held khushi's hands and Mrs.Bhushan followed them with a genuine smile..
The cake was being cut with khushi standing a little back from the ceremony table and arnav toh really much at the back. She was interested to see the ceremonies and his face showed how much not-so-interested he was..

The cake was cut and the games begun. Mr. and Mrs. Bhushan got busy in attending the guests... Khushi and some party planners lead the twins and other children in games like musical chairs, paasing the parcel.. and such games.. arnav was least bothered and was busy waiting to move out.. he made a call to his di and moved out to the gallery..
Anjali picked up after two rings..

Anjali-chotte! U calling, so late, is all ok? How are you?and what's this noise behind you? Where are you?

Arnav-di,all is just good, I called you to say that ur tickets for delhi are confirmed from 8 weeks starting today.. so basically I wanted to tell u this.. now tell me, how have u been?

Anjali-Oh God chote.. 8 weeks means 2 months from now?
She sounded low..

Arnav-di, if u can be with jiju for 2 years forgetting me, cant u settle with me in our home in ur room from 2 months from now.. plz di, it had been a while we stayed together, right?

Anjali looked at shyam who was sleeping on the bed besides her.. Anjali felt emotions taking her over..
Anjali-ok, I will tell u, but first I need to ask ur jiju..

Arnav-I already did di, after all am not ASR just like that! Am i?

He smirked..

Anjali-bt chote,where are you, you din't answer me..


Arnav-Di, I am out in some  kid's  birthday party.. and NOW, Di, please don't get any ideas, Its just a professional reason that I am here..

Anjali-ya ya, I know how much u can bound with kids.. he he..

Arnav-di, I can if I want, anyway, I don't need to justify now..


Anjali-ya ya, I will see when time comes..he he.

Arnav-what the- Di.. please!

Anajali-Gosh chote, don't give urself so much importance, I meant when my baby comes and u become a mama.. he he..wait,why?what did you think ha?

Arnav-ya right,whatever..

She looked at shyam and continued her chat till next few mins on this and that and finally the call was done..

A pre-planned Magic-show started and On the other side, the dinner was served and arnav started to have his. He finished it in no time and took Mr. Bhushan's permission to leave..

Arnav-it's a nice party, thanks for the invite..

Mr.Bhushan-oh, the pleasure is all mine..!! thanks for coming..

Arnav-oh k then, see you then, I need to rush now..

Saying this he bid a bye and moved out..

**

The twins were busy playing and khushi too had finished her dinner..it was getting dark and she too left after wishing happy birthday to the kids again.. Mrs.Bhushan offered khushi their driver to leave her home, but she refused saying she could manage.. she went out and managed to get an auto..


**

Her house was some 2 hours from now,and she had reached halfway through'..
She was sitting in the auto when a car came in the scene out of no-where and hit her hired auto...

The auto was forced to move in front due to the effect of being hit from back.
At this sudden jerk,the driver dint realise wat to do and before he could react the auto took a harsh u-turn and stopped khushi was all scared and was continuously taking her DM's name out of fear ..
She held the auto handle for support.

After realising what just happened, she took a deep breadth and comes out of the auto in her full KKG style.
The driver to got out with her.
Khushi-driverji,aap thik toh hai na??(driverji,are u alright?)
The driver nodded in affirmated.

Khushi-(to herself)DM ka lakh lakh shukar hai ki hum dono thik hai..(thank DM that we both are alright')

she moved towards the  white SUV, which had hit her hired auto'.
She started shouting and giving lessons for safe driving at who-so-ever was driving the car'.(still unaware of who it actually was')
The driver of the auto was stunned that instead of him she had taken the task of shouting at that white SUV person for his care-less driving'.

The window of the driver seat slowly came down and khushi saw the most molten  brown eyes she had ever seen in which she instantly got lost'.
Arnav's well gelled up hair and his rough unshaven look added to his looks..

His firm gaze on her made her conscious bringing her back to earth.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Rabba Ve HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment