Saturday, January 19, 2013

Arshi s.s. - Hallucinations Chapter 3


xx 

Chapter 3

Khushi and payal reached home and got changed and went down to bid good night to payal's parents.. but then, Payal had arranged a small meeting and all were sitting in the drawing room including khushi.. it was just payal's parents and payal and khushi..all were eating ice-cream and having casual talks..

Payal's mom-so tell me beta, where will you stay WHEN you get the job?
Khushi-aunty, IF I get the job, I guess I will rent a house nearby.. I have not thought much as I still doubt..

Payal-(cutting in) but mom, you know what khushi told me today, her parents are so sure that khushi will get her job, as if its their damaad's company..

Khushi was embarrassed as all bursted out laughing..
Payal's dad-ya beta, u will get it, don't think much.. but beta, why live in a rented house? Tell me,what if payal would be working in lucknow, won't u let her stay in with u? or would leave her in a separate rented flat?

Khushi-uncle, I get ur point, but seriously, maa won't like me to stay with  all here.. what I mean is, she told me that we should not take profit out of generosity of people, but I will surely ask for needed help IF I am here.. plz uncle, aunty.. try and understand our P.O.V. '

Khushi said looking down and went to keep her empty ice-cream bowl in the kitchen..
Payal's parents looked at each-other and smiled.. What a dignified girl.. they felt proud that payal was friend's with such girl.. all dispersed to their rooms for some sleep..

***

Arnav was roaming in his flat only in his boxers as he liked, when his cell phone ranged.. he attended the call and ON the t.v. set moving in his drawing room.. he jumped on the sofa like a teenager with a bowl of pop-corns in his hand'

Arnav-hey dude, good u called, now first let me speak Aman.. I am giving my bike on service, so I will need yours for some days.. you have a car anyways.. so I will take your bike tomorrow..okay?

Aman-hello first all dude.. and ya, okay.. you can obviously take, but it's too simple, it won't go with your image..
He teased..

Arnan-that you don't worry.. for not going with my image, people will have to notice the bike which I ride, but I hardly believe if anyone will get time for that as they will be busy noticing me.. bite me now..

Aman-I can't beat you Arnav. Anyway, sup? I was bored..

Arnav-call ur girlfriend then.. at-least you have one, then why me at this time?
He said now eating pop-corns..

Aman-that's the issue! You know, I wanted to do something special for La.. and who can advice me better than you on this subject? After all only I know how much of a play-boy you are..

Arnav kept his pop-corns at side and muted his t.v. ..
Arnav-not anymore aman. Haward time is gone.. and am not that arnav anymore..

Aman-ah.. okay.. you have changed and I am Barney Stinson.. now tell me how can I do something special for Lavanya? And don't deny me, am your boss at present inside AR, remember?

Arnav-(Sigh) you know me well don't you? Anyways, I will help you, not because you're my boss at present, but as you're my friend.. but now, on one condition.. if SHE calls you, you won't tell HER that I am still not changed' am trying to but- -

Aman-but girls at AR are not allowing you right?

Arnav-see, I have not flirted from long Aman, don't know till when I will be able to control my hormones, you know this peppy- -

Aman-ya ya, your right..(mocking) .. all girls come to you only.. I know you don't give importance to any. But let me see till when.. some girl will surely come who will be a hard nut to crack for you..

Arnav-look aman, firstly, none can save themselves by my charm, and if I want, I can get any girl go head over heals for me.. take AR for example, tell me one who has not been impressed by my aura till date??
He said proudly..

Aman-ya,I agree, but someone will surely break this record..

Arnav-high hopes.. lets see..anyway, you want tips or should I - -

Aman-wait wait.. help me arnav.. don't tease me..

Arnav took a deep breath and smirked..
Arnav-okay boss.. get started.. You should first - -


***


Next day..

It was 11.00 am and she had reached AR Fashions on time dressed in a pink chudidaar, her hair half clipped.. Her interview was to be conducted with in half an hour and khushi was waiting for her name to be called.. she was bored sitting at one place and so she got up to explore her COULD-BE working place more..

She took some few steps ahead and saw an aquarium at the end of the hall.. she moved their with her bag and smiled as she saw the colour full fishes swimming from this end to that end... she giggled as she saw them moving from below the mini toys placed as an attraction piece. She saw the fishes moving their tails and pouted her lips in an awe..

***

Arnav had been discussing on the presentation on their next deal with his boss aman in Aman's cabin at the first floor.. their official talks were done for now and aman turned the projector OFF and lights ON..

Aman-arnav, thanks for the tips for yesterday.. I hope they might work..

Arnav-what the- - u doubting my ideas.. anyway, don't discuss all this here.. wall have ears you see.. and just for your info, no one is my types here.. now let me move and do my work..
He said collecting his file and getting up.. aman got up too..

Aman-oh ya. But atleast tell me who will be your type? When and where do you think you will find here? Who knows, you may find her here itself!

Arnav smirked and went near the window of his boss's cabin..
Arnav-naah! My types are not to be found here..

Aman-that's what I am asking.. who is your type then?

He moved his hand on the Venetian blinds and parted them with his fingers to roam his eyes down in the hall..
 
Anrav-My type? (he thought while looking down in the hall..) my type can be of - -

His tongue was stuck on his upper mouth and his eyes went big.. his breathing paused and the files from his other hand fell as he saw her.. he saw HER in HIS office near the aquarium pouting her lips at the fishing bodies inside that blue water.. next he saw her looking at him..
His lips smiled and one more person stood behind him dumb-folded..Aman..

***

Khushi looked around and glared at the big office.. it's interiors proved how top it was.. how classy it is.. her eyes moved around and she turned to get a view of her surroundings when her legs moved a step back seeing a pair of caramel eyes checking her.. she gulped as those eyes seemed familier to her..

She moved two steps ahead to see the person's face but hard luck.. those Venetian blinds accessed the view of only his eyes to her.. she was unable to see the figure to whom those eyes belonged.. she felt conscious as she realised how she responded to those staring eyes by getting drawn towards them..

She heard her name been called out and her concentration on the above scenario broke.. she looked up again to see those Venetian blinds covering the person inside and she walked where her interviewer would be waiting for her..

***

Aman-what happened Arnav? Did you find your match?

arnav felt his fingers from in-between those Venetian blinds and it got closed.. excited arnav moved at aman and pulled him fast near the window.. He looked at aman with a great smile on his face as his heart skipped a beat.. Aman moved towards him to look down at the happening which made Arnav go lost.. he opened the Venetian blinds full by the handle and peeped down.. Arnav asked aman to look out through his eyes.. aman looked out and again at arnav with a comfused face..

aman-what?
Arnav-can you see her?
Aman-sorry, who?
Arnav-the one near the aquarium..

He replied excited and looked out to see no one.. aman bent and picked up the fallen files thinking Arnav has lost it as he has controlled himself to be Mr.Perfect since long!
Arnav's face fell down.. his eye-brows curled.. he doubted his senses...

Arnav-(self talk) did I really see that girl or was I just HALLUCINATING?

He bit his lips with a confused face and went down with his files in his cabin trying brushing his thoughts OFF..


 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment