Sunday, March 24, 2013

Arshi s.s. - Hallucinations Chapter 13



Chapter 13


AR Fashions.. (Office..)

Khushi had cleared her doubts with Lavanya, if it was only her who thought that Arnav is an ordinary guy, or were the office ladies right?! To her understanding, Arnav turned out to be a simple guy, least she knew how her thoughts were going to clear out, soon..

Khushi was working on her desk, when the lunch time was announced and she with her colleges went to the canteen.. She was still not settled at her New Flat, or else she would have started with her kitchen experiments just to share her cooking skills with others here.. The lunch was done and Khushi was called to her boss's cabin, when Lavanya interrupted..

Lavanya-Khushi, u go to Mr. Dave's office, I have some work. I may leave in a whilebefore ur back from Sir's cabin.. Have to go a bit early today, see u later today if possible, or tomorrow.. Bye.. Good day..

Mr. Dave's Cabin..

Lavanya showed her smiling dimple and Khushi bid her a bye.. She went up in her Boss's cabin and knocked twice before she entered the cabin after hearing Mr. Dave's permit..

Mr. Dave-Hey Miss. Gupta, how have u been?? U done with yesterday's filing I passed u?

Khushi-Plz Sir, Khushi will do.. No need to call Miss. Gupta, I feel to be getting old.. *laughs*.. And ya Sir.. On the last project u gave me, am almost there Sir, I will finish it in an hour and the reports will be there at ur desk just in time..

Mr. Dave smiles and asks her to sit.. She sits opposite to Dave Sir on the client seat..

Mr. Dave-Okay, no hard and fast.. Actually I had to talk on a new Bridal Collection we are starting by next week.. I am not sure, but I may go out of town with my wife and 3 kids..

Mr. Dave dint know for reason Khushi giggled when he mentioned about his 3 kids.. Only she and someone who made her heart beats fast knew the reason behind the same.. (Arnavji..) Khushi looked down and suppressed her smiles thinning her lips.. Mr. Dave continued..

Mr. Dave-U are to take care of the Projects here in my absence.. I mean, I will pass u the details, and u keep an eye on the positive graph of the project side of this project graph, it's a Big Deal for AR Fashions.. And ya, help Mr. Arnav in the project whatever he asks ur help for..  He is the project leader here.. I will be supervising, but since I may be on a leave, u have to assist him in any way possible, okay??

His name only was enough for her to feel a spark of burning flame in the pit of her stomach.. She simply nodded looking here and there..  

Mr. Dave- Here.. Take this file..
Mr. Dave passed her a file and she leaned to take it.. Mr. Dave continued..

Mr. Dave- Look, I have short listed the details in my way, on what the designs and layout should be about, for this Bridal Collection.. I am still to work on the same, perhaps u can help me with more innovative ideas if u have.. Talk to Arnav too, he will expand the details which I have shortened in the file.. Co-operate with him at ur best level.. U can learn much from him.. He is the best.. He is Mr. Perfect..

Khushi-Okay Sir, anything else?

Mr. Dave-That's it for now, u may leave..

Khushi stood up and was about to leave the cabin, when she heard her Boss's voice from back..

Mr. Dave- WAIT'

She turned around holding the file closed to her, with anxious expressions..

Mr. Dave-U do know about whom am talking, do u? Mr. Arnav..

Khushi smiled lightly and nodded..
Khushi-erm, ya Sir, I know.. In fact he is my new neighbor..

Mr. Dave-Oh ya!! Have u settled in ur new house?? Am so sorry to say, the cleaner of that Flat given to u was not available yesterday..

Khushi (self talk) ' Yeah Right!! U said too soon Sir! *sigh*

Mr. Dave -But don't worry, I have heard k Mohan, the watchman has the keys of ur Flat and today when u will be back, ur residence will be clean..

Khushi-No issues Sir..

Mr. Dave-No Khushi, I am sorry k u had to spend the night in such a messy Flat, my apologies..

Khushi-No No Sir, actually I spend the night with Arnavji, no no issues..

Mr. Dave-WHAT??

***

Arnav's Cabin..

Arnav had his lunch with Aman and both the men were in Arnav's cabin, talking random stuff as there was still time for their lunch break to end.. Arnav passed him the bike keys which belonged to his boss cum friend.. In return Aman gave Arnav's original (sports) bike keys to Arnav.. Aman had been residing in the same area, so he used to help Arnav in giving and getting back Arnav's bike from the service center..

Arnav-Thanks for the favour Sir..

Aman-Stop it man,.. What Sir Sir.. Anyway, hope u were comfortable on my Simple Bike..

Arnav-Trust me Aman, it was more than just comfortable..
Arnav smirks at Aman and Aman gets confused as he sees Arnav wink for the reason he dint knew.. Aman sat on one of the opposite chairs to Arnav's master chair..

Aman- I wonder why u are not complaining me to take a new vehicle today?! Dint my bike irritate ur image this time? U always ask me to go with Brands and all.. I know ur being Simple in all way  possible coz ur dad asked u to prove urself without his name, but Ieast anyone but I know, k u just cant compromise to try and act when it comes to drive any vehicle, can u?!

Arnav-Aman, u just don't know how much of a good actor I am..!!

Aman-Ah, trust me Arnav, I know.. Not only ur trying to be all sincere and all, but also u are acting so much to stay away from each lady here who has been hitting on u since u know when, warna I will tell aunty, kyu (right)?

Arnav-Aman!! I am sincere towards work okay??!! And girls.. erm.. forget it.. Anyway there is no point explaining to u coz u wont understand.. Take ur bike keys and let me work.. Lunch time is about to get over, and I have work to wind up..

Aman-Wait, I am hell confused.. Firstly u dint make fun of my simple bike, secondly ur not talking about girls with none BUT me!?! Is it u Arnav??

Arnav-hmm.. Only if u want u insist me, then listen.. I do love my bike, but, ur bike is great Aman, for some reasons.. And girls, erm, how do I put this.. yeah.. all girls round here are same, but one..

Arnav looked at Aman in his eye and replied to what Aman was asking to clear his doubts on..

Arnav-Aman, today I gave a lift to someone on ur bike, and trust me, she is something..
Arnav fanned his face and blushed for man to get more confused..

Aman-What? U gave a lift to a girl? On my bike? Who? Does she work here?

Arnav-Breathe Aman.. and erm.. Hmmm.. She does work in AR.. Infact, u wont believe, she lives in AR building only!!

Aman-Don't tell me its Peppy.. Arnav, aunty will kill me if u start all that around here again..

Arnav-Chill na, its not Peppy.. It someone else this time..

Aman-It's a relief u dint speak of Peppy man!!! Seriously.. Aunty has warned me that she does not want all those types of girls to be her bahu.. She wants some girl who - -

Arnav-Aman, I know whom to make my maa ki bahu.. I know this girl, not much, but ya.. Someone who made me like simple things.. Including ur dumb Bike too..!!
Arnav mocked at the last line..

Arnav got up from his chair and started to roam in his cabin.. He came near the window which was closed sealing the same with those venetian blinds.. He still faced Aman, who rotated his chair to face Arnav as Arnav kept roaming here and there..

Aman-Uff, this girl must be having brains then! Plz don't tell me u have started to play around with girls again Arnav, seriously, I am dead then..

Anrav-Too late Aman, I already started.. I could not control anymore man! But u can be spared, coz this time its not girls, but just a girl.. I wont continue my flirting with all those worthless girls, I promise man.. Don't go back-stabbing me and tell all to ur aunty, I mean my maa..

Arnav sounded as if he was warning his pal.. Aman was all ears..

Arnav-I guess I got my Miss. Perfect.. I have thought to settle down with this girl, but before that, least I can do is show my real self to her, after all she should love the REAL me, not this Mr. Perfect Arnav who keeps hitting on all those ladies..

Arnav had just turned around and flipped the hanging chain of the venetian blinds to open the same and hence face the cubicles down from his office cabin.. Searching His Girl who was not there..(Khushi Kumari Gupta..)..

Arnav- I mean ya, I used to but now that I have met Khu - - -

He heard Aman scream and looked back to him..

Aman-WHAT THE! Wait.. U said LOVE!!

Arnav caught hold of his words and tried to ignore the subject'

Arnav-Ha? Aman, I told u to get back to work right?? U leave and let me work.. I need to submit this one ASAP to Mr. Aman Mathur, and that is U.. Now go.. I have work..

Aman was sure Arnav was in love, but who is this girl? He would have knon only if he had not inturupted.. He left smiling his face and nodding at Arnav's tactics to suppress his heart throbber's name.. Arnav sighs and tries to concentrate on his work..

***

Mr. Dave's Cabin..

Mr. Dave-WHAT??

Khushi-No no no Sir! I dint sleep with him..

Mr. Dave-WWHHAATTT???

Khushi-aa- - - bbb - - I meant - - Sir I was at his place at night, ya.. but - - I - -

Mr.Dave-Calm down Khushi.. *sighs* I thought u were different than those other girls..

Khushi-No Sir, I am different.. Its not what ur thinking.. Sir I - -
Khushi tried to explain but is cut off..

Mr. Dave-All are mad for and after him.. But Arnav bechara, he is soo sidha-saadha (innocent) boy.. Why do all these ladies around keep drolling on him even though they know he is such a Nave Boy.. He is our Mr. Perfect and now toh u are also added in his drollers list!

Khushi's attention went to Peppy's morning talks when she was talking about Arnav's drolling club or something like that.. But before she could get lost in the same, Mr. Dave's soft cries caught her attention..

Mr. Dave-Khushi beta listen to me, they are already many heart-breaks coz of his so straight nature, which forced me to change so my P.A. of mine.. I don't want to loose u as my P.A. now, u are Miss. Perfect.. Stay away from Mr. Perfect..

(kuts-Can Mr. and Miss Perfect stay away for long? LOL )

Khushi- No one in this world is perfect Sir..Sand I am not interested in any Mr. Perfect..

Mr. Dave-But Arnav is Mr. Perfect.. Anyway, stop saying around to anyone that u spend a night at his place, coz like all girls, I cant believe u too have started hallucinating about him.. Uff this disease.. Anything else u hallucinated about this guy? Don't even try to tell anyone, u will be considered mad beta..

He wipes off his tears.. Pouts sad and Khushi is frustrated..

Khushi-Sir, I just know k I did stay over at his place, and today morning I came here with him.. Both were his invites which I had to accept for my compulsory reasons.. Trust me Sir, am not joking..

Mr. Dave-Ya Khushi beta, ur not joking, but ur dreaming! Anyway, u go out and carry ur work.. I cant help u.. Your case is worst.. Peppy, an employee like u, she also likes him, but u.. U dreamt about getting a lift from him?!?!

Khushi-Ya Sir, on his simple bike..

Mr. Dave-uff.. How can u call his bike 'simple' Khushi.. That's the one thing which is not nave about him.. Ur seriously lost in him.. Try not to meet him except u have any work.. This would be a favour for me from u.. I know u cant suppress ur feelings as a lady, but plz don't tell about ur hallucinations to anyone..

Khushi-SIR!! Am not hallucinating, GET THAT STRAIGHT!!
She wanted to scream on her boss, but she gulped her angry words inside her system.. All were thinking her to be gone mad.. She had to prove that she was right.. Arnav did offer him a lift today, on that simple bike of his.. What was so unbelievable in that dammit?!

The bike being simple, it was a Big Deal for her.. She wanted to ride a bike from childhood, a simple bike, riding it sitting behind her Prince Charming.. If that bike owner was not Him, then how could he be her Prince Charming.. Wait, did she just think that Arnavji could be her Prince?! What the hell was she hallucinating?! Was she hallucinating? Or not? What was going around.. She needed to get her thoughts clear..

***

Khushi was down, making her way back at her cubicle, when she saw Lavanya who was just leaving near the lift.. She ran to the lift and stopped Lavanya.. She entered the lift and they both were alone.. The lift was closed and they started moving where ever the lift was taking them..

Lavanya-What happened Khushi? U wanted to say bye?

Khushi Gupta was breathing heavily as she ran to Lavanya.. She was out of words, but had to clear her doubts which were making her mad.. She said in between her breathes..

Khushi-Na.. Actually' PAUSE.. I wanted to ask about that guy I talked to u in the morning.. PAUSE.. He - - He- -

Lavanya-What about him?
Froned her eye-brows in doubt..

Khushi-U sure he has a simple bike and leads a simple life?

Lavanya-erm, ya! All around knows about him.. He is my Mr. Perfect!
Lavanya blushed..

Khushi had a face-head moment in frustration..

Khushi-Hey DM.. What is happening to me? I am so confused to join these dots of past two days re..

Lavanya-you seem to be confused, is all ok?

Khushi-Actually UR Mr. Perfect gave me a lift today morning, on that SIMPLE bike of his, and no one is believing me yar!!

Lavanya who was confused till now was fuming now.. Her Mr. Perfect (Aman) gave a lift to Khushi?! Why?? She was feeling J.. But then, its okay she thought the very next moment..

Lavanya-Erm, its okay Khushi.. I don't mind if he did give u a lift.. Its nothing wrong in just a lift, then why - -

Khushi-Exactly! I know right!! Then why are all saying that he is a very innocent guy not even to look at a girl and all that.. I mean, giving a lift, its nothing wrong and some 'un-believable' fact, then - - uff, I am so feeling like a dummy na.. Don't know whats happening..

Lavanya-Khushi, actually, erm.. All are right.. HE is a bit reserved types.. And, erm.. Ya.. I am also gaga over him but.. Just forget it all.. I don't know what all happened with u, but.. Just breathe and think fresh.. I guess u worked lots and that's why ur stressed..

Khushi was going dizzy.. What was with everyone?! Now La also, why does she think Khushi is stressed out coz of work pressure? Anyway.. She knows she is right and she does not need to listen to what the crazy gang of Delhi are tryong to make her believe' She had to divert her mind from thinking anything but Arnavji..

Lavanya-Go and roam around Delhi.. Eat chaat pakoda and have fun.. U need to Relax!

Khushi sighs..

Khushi-Ya, I guess I will leave in a while too.. I have to settle in my Flat and arrange my stuff and all.. Much work.. U carry on, must be getting late na?? Will see u tomorrow..

Lavanya leaves and Khushi too left in a while, not before submitting her today's work to Mr. Dave through a peon's hand.. Peon's name- Baankelaal..

***

Khushi's Flat..

Khushi had called her friend Payal to help her arrange stuff in her new Flat.. They both completed arranging Khushi's stuff in a fast pace, as Mr. Dave had already arranged a cleaner who had cleaned this furnished Flat very conveniently.. Khushi's stuff was very less to arrange, and hence, their work was done in minutes to count.. Both Payal and Khushi went and sat in the drawing room, not before arranging the small kitchen, filling the refrigerator and store room with the daily needed food articles one needs as a basic requirement..

Khushi-Thanks Payal, I could have hardly done anything without u yaar..

Payal-Its okay na, what are friends for!!

Khushi-hmm.. I am so tired to cook anything now.. I am just irritated.. Leave all that.. U want to have anything? I am ready to cook.. Anyway I have to cook something for me too, right? So, what will u eat?

Payal-Leave it for today Khushi, we will go to Chandi ' Chawk.. Lets eat chaat we had that day.. Remember??

Khushi-Mood nahi hai na!!

Payal-Mood ko maar goli.. Girls need no mood to eat chaat!! Come now.. Chal na, mere liye.. Plz na..

Khushi instantly agreed and she and Payal reached the food corner on Payal's two-wheeler unlike in a rickshaw.. Khushi was looking around at all the time, still lost in something.. Payal parked the vehicle once reached, and ordered two plates of Chaat, followed by Khushi..

Khushi's eyes fell across the road to see the Pan-ka-galla.. It was the same spot where she had seen a man, whom she was somehow not being allowed to forget.. Her mind was rewinding the same sequence of the only thing she saw of him, those chocolate brown eyes, which she felt so known these days.. She was feeling them known to have came across for more than two times now.. Did see??

She remembered how she saw that man, first time on her way to Payal's house when she entered Delhi, and second, the same day when she saw Him here, at chandni-chawk when she was eating chaat with Payal.. She could recognize him from anywhere once she sees his bike.

Was he someone familiar? Why did she feel to have met him more than twice?? Her chain of thoughts broke as Payal tapped her shoulder and gave her the chaat plate.. Khushi saw the opposite side of the road empty today and again remembered how this guy stared her like there was no tomorrow.. She made a stated for that man (Arnav), getting frustrated..


Khushi-hah.. Ameer Baap ki Bigdi Aulaad.. (Brat of a Rich Dad..)

Payal-What?

Khushi-Nothing..

Finishing the chaat and having some more random street food, Payal dropped Khushi back home, just to let her ponder on her open thoughts tonight..

Who was that person she thinks sh saw twice? Was there any connection of his eyes with someone? Wait.. She felt Arnav's eyes as if.. Wait.. Was That Man and Arnav any same?

What is this bike thing??? Was Khushi really going nuts??

What is all this Hallucinations??

She had to talk to Arnavji once.. But what will she talk??
What is it that she wants to clear??

What is going on?? Is Khushi Okay??

Sigh.. She pulled her quilt once she was prepared to sleep.. Not before praying for the power-cut to show mercy on her worthless day..

She slept..






4 comments:

  1. Hey first one to comment ...
    Loved it...
    Oh...khushi is sooo naive...why is she going amount her work place telling everyone abt Arnavs bike n lift...why is she trying to prove to everyone she is not hallucinating...
    Arnav in love....wow...waiting for more ARSHI moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur not just the first, but also the ONLY commentator.. LOL..

      well, that's the story re..

      I right anything.. :P
      Thanks for the read and comment.. :)

      Delete
  2. awsum awsu, awsum...
    it really felt good wen arnav said dat he hs found his "MISS PEERFECT" HIS KHUSHI..
    waitng 4 d nxt prt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwie.. u liked it too!
    Thanks for the compliment.. glad u liked!
    :D

    ReplyDelete