Saturday, March 30, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Chapter 8 - I Quit !




xx

Chapter 8 - I Quit !


(I made this above banner LOL )



Mrs. India Event Place..

2 days passed..
 Tomorrow is the Final event of Mrs. India..

It was evening , and Khushi had packed her stuff.. 
Her fellow participants had reached home, and she silently went in the event sponsor Mr. Raizada's cabin,her husband's small cabin..
She found no one there, and waited for a while.. No one seemed to be coming, and so she put that white envelop she had in her hand on the desk, and moved out in seconds..

There Khushi was stopped in her tracks, as she heard the voice she could recognise..

'Wait Khushi.. '

Nope, not her Arnavji this time.. It was someone else..

'Where were u? We need to talk to u..'

Khushi turned around to see the judges approaching her.. She was waiting for them to speak something..
Khushi-What happened Sir, anything wrong?

Jay-Riya, will u say or should I say??

Khushi-Sir, all is okay right? Did I do anything wrong?

Jay-You don't know what u did Khushi.. Riya, go ahead..


Khushi was scared and she gulped her nervous pressure and remembered her DM to set all right if it was not so.. 

But what she heard next, was something not expected at all from Riya Ma'am.. What was the reason she heard this?!

Riya-Khushi I want to thank u..

Khushi-ha? Me? Ma'am? Why? Sir?

Jay-ya Khushi.. Actually, me and Riya, we are Husband and wife.. We were parted due to our personal issues.. But after the last round, the way u answered our questions, shows how much u understand the importance of love, and family, which made me and Riya realise, what we were missing in life..

Riya-Yes khushi.. I had gone much ahead in my life, and My relationship with My Jay had been left behind.. I, in my ego, I - - I dint give the importance to these small things, but today, only because if u, my eyes have opened, feeling the importance of love of ur other half in our life'

Jay-thanks khushi.. I got My Riya back, just because of u'

Riya-Yes khushi.. Thanks.. I have no doubt that ur husband is a very lucky man to have u by his side.. Ur too mature and understanding.. Bas, don't do the mistake I did.. The mistake of choosing career over personal life, over love.. I mean u can become a career woman Khushi, but just keep in mind what I say.. One should learn from others mistake, as they don't live to commit all.. Jay gave me a second chance, not all get this..

Jay-Its ok Riya, time lost is not going to get back.. Lets start from a new life, a new beginning.. Khushi, Thanks again. And All the best..

Riya-All the best Khushi' And thanks again..
Riya hugged khushi, and left arms-in-arms with her husband..

Khushi saw them leaving and heard..
Jay-We are professionals here Riya, behave!

He got a smack from Riya and Khushi laughed for obvious reasons.. She was happy for them.. She made her way to the green-room..

***

After a While..

Khushi was passing from the hallway, back to the green room, taking her own sweet time.. She was walking slowly, lost, when she felt a pull at her wrist..
Khushi was scared and next she knew that she was in HIS embrace. Arnav kissed her cheeks which burnt red. Her eyes flew wide and her breath hissed. Khushi looked around pushing him on his shoulders. She was embarrassed to feel his lovey-dovey side after long!

Khushi-Arnavji, what are u doing? What if someone- -

Arnav-As if u care?!
He kissed her other cheek and Khushi looked at him and smiled.

Khushi-No, I don't Arnavji.. Not anymore..
She hugged him tight and left him once she felt content. He knew they were not able to give much time to each-other since a past few days. She looked at him as he still held her waist pulling her close.

Arnav-Want to go out somewhere before we go home? Coz, After tomorrow u will be busy right? My Mrs. Raizada will become Mrs. India after all..

Khushi wrapped her hands around his nape and flirted.
Khushi-Yes Sir, I would be busy, but not coz of the reason u said.

Arnav (confused)-What?

Khushi-Am sure u won't let me run here and there from tomorrow.. Am sure u wont let me become busy.. I am so sure Mr. Raizada..

She winked.. He pulled her inside his cabin and locked the door.

Arnav-u told me a few days back na, k u wanted to spend sometime with me, over here, in my office.. Come.

She went pink as her nave thoughts changed the directions. Before she can deny or accept his proposal, he just pulled her towards his master-chair, not before he sat there, just to pull her in his laps next! She was highly impressed by his romantic side.

Khushi-What are ur intensions Mister?

She giggled and he smirked. His hands playing on her waist and she giggles feeling tickles and dancing her shoulders in anticipation.. Her hands were around his nape, and her form well fitted in his lap. Like a Lamp in a Lions laps.. She felt goose-bumps as their faces became intimate, and her hands played with his hair..

He was about to kiss her, when-
Khushi-Wait Arnavji..

Arnav-What happened Khushi? Are u alright? I mean, I did lock the door u see..

Khushi looked aside to see the door was actually locked, meanwhile her scent brought the naughty Arnav back, and he kissed her long white nape. She felt another jolt of current passing through her body, and she jumped in his lap..

Khushi-Arnavji, what are u doing here? This is not any place to- -

Arnav-to- - to what Khushi? Complete ur sentence na!

Khushi made a blushing face and looked aside taking her own hand to crane over her nape, or he would start driving her state ON by leaning there, again.. She just then looked at the white ' envelop that she had just kept on Arnav's desk some while ago..
 Her smiles and giggles took a pause and she bent a bit to take it and removed a paper from it.

Khushi-Arnavji, I need ur signatures on this..

He took the paper from her hand and looked down to read,
Arnav-What's this Khushi?

Khushi snatched it before he can actually start reading it.
Khushi-Arnavji, just sign it na, don't u trust me kya?

Arnav did trust her, but he would never sign any paper without reading. It was against his morale. But the compromising position her wife created sitting in his lap and pouting to make him sigh, that just could not make him think any straight.

He took the ink pen from the pen-stand on his large working desk, and signed where his Khushi asked him to.. Khushi snatched the paper from his hand once he signed, and folded it and just to place it back in the envelop. He looked at her in a demanding way, and she pushed her body on his, and tightly hugged him, followed by a fast round of wet kiss on his one face, all over..

Arnav-Man, I dint knew my wife is so fast!

Khushi-uff, Mr. Raizada, u are too slow sometimes, are u not?! See, I completed ur act before u..

Arnav- Excuse me Ma'am.. Only this much?

Khushi hit him on his shoulders making big eyes at him.
Khushi-Yes, its ur office Mr. Raizada, behave Professional.

Arnav-Oh! Then what was it what u just did a moment ago? Was not that from my wife? And ur still in my lap, what's this then, is it not personal from Khushi to her Arnav??

Khushi-Nope, all of that was from a Contestant to her Boss.. If those other butterflies can roam around u, cant I? I have all the rights on u, remember na?
She pulled his collar and demanded an answer..

Arnav-Exactly baby, u have all the rights, then - -
He was about to kiss her again, when she got up and rushed out taking the envelope in her hands, leaving a shocked Arnav behind.

Arnav-Mrs. Raizada wait, I can dis-qualify u for ur un-ethical behaviour with ur Boss.. But, if u wish, I can let u go easily.. What say?

She blushed and bit her lower lip before turning her face at him..

Khushi- Mr.Raizada ,I do agree that ur quite more handsome than my boring hubby.. But, am sorry. Am already married, and I can't compromise.. I love him too much to cheat on him, unlike u.. U can dis-qualify me if u want to!
He was irritated and Khushi giggled running out before he could chase her.. Least he knew, that she was really going to quit the finale!

***

A Day Passed..
Mrs. India Competition FINALE Night..

It was the finale and all the preparations for the show were done. The show was about to start in sometime, when Khushi went to the manager's office.. The security guard asked her to wait. She waited and entered there after some moments when the security allowed.

Manager-Hey, welcome.. Khushi right?
She smiled and he asked her to sit.

Khushi-Sorry to disturb u at the last moment Sir..

Manager- Oh plz call me Ranbir, am not that old you see. *giggles* but wait. What are doing here? And hey, u are supposed to be ready na? The show starts in 45 minutes from now..

Khushi-Let me call u Sir. Sir, I can't do this show. I want to quit.
Ranbir got a shock and shiver passed down his spine almost giving him a heart-attack. He jumped up from his seat, but his knees went weak.

Ranbir-Khushi, are u serious?  I mean, u don't know the consequences of ur quitting at the last minute, do u?

Khushi-Ya, I know Sir, and am not worried for any..

Ranbir- Are u like really serious? I mean - - I have seen u before today, in the previous rounds,and - - and trust me, u can go further. U have that potential to win..

Khushi-I know Sir, but still. I have to quit. Here, plz accept my erm, - - this.
She passed the white envelope.

Ranbir-Wait, is this ur - - but - - I cant accept it. The sponsor will ruin me Khushi, plz..

Khushi-Sir, plz accept it, I take all the responsibity .. You wont need to suffer any losses and I assure that..

Ranbir-*sigh* well, u need to get the signature of the sponsor, that is Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada , I cant accept it without that. Did u 
take?

Khushi nodded yes.. To say Ranbir was surprised would be an understatement.. How could she crack Mr. ASR to sign her back-out just like that? Ranbit had questions he wanted to ask.. He was restless...

Ranbir-How? Dint Mr. Raizada ask u anything?

Khushi-Sir, I can handle only handle one person so well in my life, and the same person has taught me to deal with this industry.. I know well how to handle people, and especially, 'Arnav Singh Raizada', from all..

She smiled and looked down, ready to get up declaring that she quits. She was at the door when she heard Ranbir..

Ranbir-Khushi, can I know the reason for what ur dropping after reaching at this level?

Khushi-Sure..

She looked down and looked around and smiled feeling ease at her heart..

Khushi-Coz I have breached the rules of this competition Sir.. And I don't think I should be allowed in here. I should have left long back.. Anyway, its fair to play with rules to win, so - - erm, better late than never, right?!

Ranbir looked at her confused, and there, she said it..

Khushi-I quit because, I Khushi Kumari Gupta  - - - - 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment