xx
Chapter 22..

(I made the above banner..
)
)
His heart was beating fast and suddenly wind blew on his face.. He looked up and saw her coming down dressed in his gift..
He was happy.. He sighed..
His beauty walked down the stairs, from the corner of her eyes , she looked at his admiring eyes for her, .. She blushed..

Her hair took in a French plait and light jewellery adorned her neck and ears.. Chan-Chan noise was audible from her payal, and her bangles made khan-khan..
She went near Anjali and congratulated her.. Anjali seemed happy.. Anjali's smile flowed like a silent stream of water fall.. Khushi saw elders blessing Anjali..
Lady-Anjali beti, this is the blessing which a woman gets from God, u will be complete now.. God bless u..
Khushi was in a corner putting her hands on her bump and looking down.. She smiled unknown to the fact the two happy eyes were gazing her.. Arnav knew Khushi was thinking of her Godh-bharai day.. He could make out her excitment for her BIG day from today itself.. That's when Khushi came to earth when Nani called her.. Nani asked Khushi to get the sweets distributed and Khushi nodded in yes..
RM Kitchen..
Khushi went in the kitchen and took out the sweets, when NK came from back..
NK-Khushiji, let me do it.. U go..
Khushi-Ha?! Why?! I will do it Nanheji. It's a small work..
NK-Na na.. Actually there is a girl, her name.. erm. Don't know! I want to talk to her, so I guess by distributing these I can get chance to talk to her, right?!
NK blushed and Khushi giggled.. She handled the sweet plate carefully in NK's hands, and he left with the Prasad.. Khushi too left towards the hall..
Two eyes carrying white goat in his arms felt relieved.. HP sighed seeing NK's attention driven away from his Laxmi.. He had Laxmi in his protective arms, and he caressed her back and happily left to see the celebrations outside, not before leaving Laxmi in naniji's room after she slept..
***
RM Hall..
Anjali's baby shower was going well. Panditji was carrying out a small puja for Anjali and her unborn baby's health.. It was a ritual done, which started by worshiping Lord Ganesh for the well being of mother and child, and later Devi Mayya was also thanked to provide the mother with a child's happiness.. Anjali was supposed to sit with her better half, but'. Anyway..

Elders blessed her and all this was noticed with teary eyes of Khushi.. Arnav always had his eyes for the two most important ladies of his life.. He did look out for Anjali's happiness, but dint ever forget to look at Khushi.. He saw her eyes overflowing, maybe with happy tears.. He saw a small healthy baby boy, maybe of 2 years, pulling Khushi's yellow lehenga.. Khushi looked at him as he opened his arms to be carried in Khushi's arms..
Baby Boy (in baby voice)-Aunty, plz carry me na, I cant see what's going on.
Khushi was not allowed to lift anything heavy, and bending was strictly prohibited.. But she could not deny this small sweety.. She was in awww.. She was about to bend down, when she felt a hand pulling her arm.. She saw Arnav..
Arnav-Khushi.. kya kar rahi ho?? Pagal ho kya?! U wait..
Arnav carried the small baby boy in his arms, and stood besides Khushi leaving her stunned.. Khushi was unable to believe that it was Arnav.. He never liked to be around kids, and suddenly, today?!
Well, not that she was not happy, but to say that she was surprised by seeing Arnav bond with a kid, it would definitely be an understatement.. She could note Arnav showing this small baby what was going around.. He was talking nicely to this small baby boy and a lost Khushi was happily imagining her husband play like this with their baby.. She knew he would make a great father..
She looked to see what Arnav was pointed at, and at what the baby boy was staring.. Arnav was showing the baby the fairy lights, and the decorations.. Their was a piegion making a 'ghu-ghu' sound, and the smallie chuckled at this.. He jumped in Arnav arms and Khushi laughed seeing Arnav trying to manage the baby all by himself.. Arnav looked at her laughing openly, and he to ended laughing on his own trails. The baby's mother came there in no time, and took the laughing baby from Arnav's hand and complimented Arnav while she looked at her own son..
Lady(to her baby)- Where were u Aayush? Mamma was searching u.. Naughty..
Lady looks at Arnav and smiles managing her jumping son..
Lady-He is Aayushmaan, my son.. He takes time to bond, and stays less with anyone, but looks like ur good with children Mr. Raizada.. Ur wife is a lucky lady..
Arnav blushed and looked at a proud Khushi.. Khushi looked at him and looked away instantly.. She went near the lady and spoke to her..
Khushi-Ur son is really sweet.. I wish I have one just like ur baby..
Khushi said pulling the baby's cheeks and pouted her lips while playing with the kid.. Arnav smiled as the lady left.. Khushi turned to see a smiling Arnav and she looked down feeling shy.. She turned her back on Arnav, and Arnav's smile vanished as he saw her back.. His face turned into a question mark.

Worry lines across his face and he pulled Khushi's wrist taking her aloof from the crowd.. Khushi was confused, she left with him.. She took two steps away from him..

(avoid the mehendi on Khushi's hands plz..LOL..)
Khushi-Arey.. Arnavji be slow.. Arnavji what are u doing?
Arnav came to a silent place and left her hand.. She looked at him questioning a 'what' and Arnav made her turn her back at him holding her shoulders..

She was comfortable with him.. Although her heart did beat fast when his fingers burnt her skin.. No doubts on the same.. She stood the way he made her stand..

She was still confused seeing some possessive power in his eyes out of the blue..
Arnav made his way to the back of her blouse and Khushi felt his hands..

She flinched at his touch and her wing-bones came out.. Her eyes popped out to soon pop in as she felt Arnav tying her blouse dori at the back.. Her heart was still racing as she clutched the sides of her lehenga.. She smiled trying to look at him from her side eyes..

Arnav-Khushi ur dori had gone loose.. I pulled u here just to help u in the same..
He said slowly as he left her, but she still dint turn her to make her face him..
Khushi-erm, ha.. thanks.. but u should have - - told me na. What if anyone saw u pu - - pulling me out of the crowd like this.. Wh - - what will they think..

She was blushing and he was just looking at her..
With her last words, he made her face him, and held her tight pulling her on him.. His hands at her waist, and she hissed at his sudden move.. Her hands on his collar. He was fast, but soft.. She looked scared at his red eyes which showed his angry love.. She gulped still staring in his eyes..

Arnav-I don't care Khushi.. I cant see anyone stare ur back like this.. Ur my wife dammit aur yeh haqq sirf mera hai.. Only I can see u like that, samhji tum.. And ha, I would not have pulled u out like this if u had allowed me to help u get dressed up, which u dint.. Got it?! So no more arguments..
She could not do anything but look down feeling embarrassed.. He realised how high his voice was.. Not that high thought, to let anyone rush in, but not that low too which will not make her jump either.. Gosh, he could be so possessive?! She never thought on this..
Khushi-chodiye hame.. (Leave me..)
She whispered and he loosen his grip on her, but dint leave her still..
Arnav-Khushi, look at me.. What I meant was, k - - k I cant let anyone see u like that, hope u get what I mean.. Ur my wife Khushi, and I respect u.. I cant let anyone fall for u after u have been mine.. I am sorry for raising my voice.. I - - I am sorry, I dint mean to..
With that he left her looked down, not able to face her.. She knew he loved her, but he never showed his possessive love for her, or did he?! She looked at him and felt happy that he was there for her.. She was happy he loved her as his wife.. She was happy, he was trying to behave good with children too.. Her eyes spoke for her warm heart which was so over whelmed with joy.. He covered the distance between them and he was about to bend her face when she looked down smiling..

Just in time, disturbance knocked..
Nani-chotte.. Khushi bitiya.. What are u both doing here? Come now.. Its lunch time..
Arnav nodded and left. Khushi stood there and closed her eyes remembering her husband's face and smiled.. She had decided.. She dint fear anything today.. She kept her left hand on her heart, and smiled..
Khushi-Arnavji, I want to tell u something..
She opened her eyes to see her Arnavji back, standing there and her smile disappeared.. She struggled to speak..
Khushi-Aap?!
Arnav-Ha, mai!! Come.. Am waiting..
She smiled and joined him out..
***
Anjali's Room..
Godh Bharai was done, and Anjali was up.. Mami and NK were there with her.. All three were having their lunch and NK's jokes were cracking the ladies.. Nani sighed as she saw this standing at the entrance of the room and left from there feeling light with a pair of curled up lips'
***
Raizada Mansion Kitchen..
Khushi was having her lunch with Arnav standing besides her.. They were eating in the kitchen, as Arnav dint prefer to handle the crowd outside.. Also, he could not have been able to see a fuming Khushi if the ladies out their drooled over him like anything, what he knew they would. Neither could he not stop his pregnant wife's mood swings, nor could he answer his family if they questioned him on Khushi's sudden reactions these days.. Thank fully they were alone in the kitchen..
Khushi was more than happy to speak to Arnav Now.. She was waiting for the correct moment.. She kept blushing thinking how will Arnav react.. She knew he would react positive.. She was positive about it.. She was feeling restless not able to wait more, but her mouth was totally zipped.. She was eating very slowly unlike him.. She looked down and smiled inside her heart..
They both were standing near the kitchen slab and eating peacefully, till he heard his wife..
Khushi-Uff.. pata nahi achaar kaha hoga?!.. (Where is the pickle?!..)
Her face was confused and her eyes looked here and there.. Her eyes shinned and her tongue licked her lips as she grinned locating the pickle bottle high on the shelf.. Her eyes never feeling so greedy and she looked back at him..
Khushi-Arnavji.. I want that..
She pointed up at the pickle bottle innocently.. How could he tell her no? He put his lunch plate on the platform and raised himself on his toes to reach up to reach his wife's wishing star..
Arnav-The grapes are sour Khushi.. I cant reach it..
Khushi-Arnavji, ur baby wants it.. Cant u do even this much.!?
She pouted looking down with a sad face.. His blood felt going cold as his dizzy state looked at her.. He smiled and said instantly..
Arnav-What did u just say Khushi??
Khushi-Ur baby wants the pickle Arnavji.. I - -
She realised her words and looked away biting her tongue. She dint want to disclose this BIG news in such a lame way.. How could she?! She made up some words and bluffed..
Khushi-erm.. I mean, I am also ur baby, u said once, right? Cant u give me that?
Arnav smiled and nodded.. He knew no matter what, he would take this pious news out of her mouth today in any way.. Her blush at present showed him he cant be proved wrong today in anyway.. He jumped and got the pickle bottle and she happily snatched the same to hurry and lick mangos out of it.. Her lost moans making him laugh and both had their lunch together, happily..
Arnav was done and so was Khushi.. She burped and apologised feeling embarrassed.. He burped even louder as soon as she had whispered a sorry, and both ended up laughing hard and ultimately she threw her arms to embrace herself near his heart.. There was silence.. Both were just for each other.. He was able to feel his breathing and concluded, yes, he was living.. She made him live.. She herself felt all fresh and serene when she was close to him.. They had high hopes to make this moment last for ever, but eternity and beyond was still to be marked..
Arnav got a call and he answered pulling out of the hug.. She was smiling to herself looking at him.. She was preparing her words..
Khushi (to herself) -Arnajiv, aap papa banne waale ho. (Arnavji, ur going to be a dad soon..). No No.. Arnavji, mai aapke bbacche ki maa banne wali hu..(Arnavji, I am going to become a mother to ur child..) Hey Devi Mayya, its Too Filmy! *sigh* Okay.. U can do it Khushi.. Just say.. Arnaji, am pregnant.. Uff.. Still not happening. NO.. Its too straight na.. erm, ya.. Arnavji, I have a good news for u.. I am carrrying.. PERFECT!
She finished her practise and looked up at her Arnavji. Her face blushing pink as she felt blood rush into her cheeks. She looked down as those molten brown eyes made her go weak.. She was hardly able to remember any words which she wanted tell him.. NO, she had too say it.. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.. She opened her eyes and looked at him to see him gazing at her with a blank face..
Khushi-Arnavji - -
Arnav-Khushi tum theek toh ho na?!
His mouth was left open and his eyes doubted her reactions..
Khushi-Ha?! Haa.. Kyu?
Arnav-Nahi, wo, kaafi deer ho gayi, tum royi nahi abhi tak..(Na, its long that u cried..)
Khushi was blank.. He gulped looking away praying to the stars not to bless Khushi to start with her mood swings coz of his stupid joke.. But, after a moment or two he was surprised to her chuckle.. She looked down and he smiled.. He sighed.. She was about to open her mouth when she heard him..
Arnav-Khushi, erm. I need to go for now..
Her face fell.. She was disappointed..
Khushi-Wh- - Where?
She managed to control her tears..
Arnav-I have to settle the accounts with the Caterers and the Electricians.. U go up and rest, okay? I will be back soon.. Take care.. Go..
She looked down.. He softly tapped her cheek and smiled to rush out.. She had no option but to wait now.. She closed her eyes and stood their for a couple of seconds..
She had to wait..
She kept him waiting too long, 3 months, was not it enough that now its her turn to wait?? She had to wait for him, till he comes.. She left for Their room and all the guests had left too..
*****
Arshi Room.. Night..
She had changed, she was restless.. It had been almost thousand times that she saw the wall ' clock and now made it feel shy by looking at it.. She was tired of pacing here and their in their closed room, and went to the pool-side.. She was looking at those stars, her nerves jumping up and down.. The time was coming close that he will know about her hidden secret, about the evidence of their Love..
It was his right to know about her pregnancy, their pregnancy.. How can she do this to him..? She could not get it how she did this to him... She was not like this, her character was not so... She never feared anyone... But-
That day, seeing Anjali's position, and the way arnav reacted, she feared ASR's anger on her, and her trust on the strength of their love trembled.. His harsh words played a long role on her to hide her fears and her insecurities from him.. His love which was always on the verge of hate from the start.. She knew their LOVE-HATE had always been a flip-flop chapter, in which Love always won, but still-
It was her fault too, that she dint tell him herself that she is pregnant.. She should have told him that same day when she got the news.. His one time - outcome of anger - on THAT day was for obvious reasons, as he loved his Di, but this dint mean that he loved his wife any less.. It was just for some time that he took out his frustration on her and yelled at her what ASR in him wanted to take out.. But that frustration showered on her by ASR, was taken in a wrong way by her, he never meant what he said, it was just his disturbed state of mind which led one thing to another and he reacted the way he dint aim to.. Yes, she remembered what Anjali Di explained her yesterday, the things about Arnav and ASR what she already knew..
And all above these, the fear from the dream she used to get some time back made a house of confusions in her mind, which mislead her heart..
Anyway... what's done can't be unchanged. She has already kept him in dark for long, which seemed so dumb to her now. She knew from the start, that somewhere she was wrong, but she dint have any courage to tell him what she feared after his yells on her THAT day..
However sorry he was, that dint mean he dint mean all that.. Yes, he did apologised for what he said, Yes, he did tell her that he dint mean all that.. But, then why did he say any of that?? Coz his sub-conscious mind felt that.. Maybe he dint mean any of it, maybe it dint matter to him anymore, but it was the truth what all he said, and would always be..
Later, he confessed his love, and she too knew k he dint want to loose her for his anger and his words, she had never considered him to be at fault, so there was no question of forgiveness, BUT ' What if tomorrow anything happens and he would regret being back with her? What if - - -
She did fear Tomorrow.. But no.. Fear of tomorrow was not her cup of tea, she lived in present, and made her days worth living in today, But- she was not alone now, she had to think of the life which was gaining heart-beats inside her NOW.. She had decided to tell him NOW...
Finally, she felt cool breeze calming her wild thoughts.. She knew he was back.. She went near the room, but was still at the pool ' side..

Enough of pondering and Enough of her mind games she thought.. She HAS to tell him all about her fear, insecurities, and THEIR PREGNANCY.. She looked above at the night sky which showed a full moon, its light shining on her face, as if supporting her in her decision to reveal the truth now.. It was a night light, a Dark light, And so was her truth.. It had to come out at night, the sun can't burn it, but the moon can cool it..
She joined her hands standing near the French window and closed her eyes..
Khushi-hey DM, hamari madad karna.. hame pata nahi k aaj ke baad kya hoga, par hamee aap pe pura bharosa hai, ke jo bhi hoga, sahi hoga.. Raksha karna DM.. (Hey DM, help me.. I don't know what will happen after today, but I have full faith in u, that whatever will happen, will be right.. give Protection DM..)
She looked around when she heard the sweet tin-tin of the hanging wind-chime at the door, which long back she had hung to irritate Arnav, as it made some noise whenever the door was opened or closed. She had re-moved it later, after THAT day, then who hung it there again?
She saw Arnav coming in and closing the door behind.. He turned to see her faded smile and he smiled casually to move to the bed.. She slowly moved near him fisting her cold hands and breathing fast.. She moved near him, and stood behind him, who was just opening their closet to take out his night suit.. before she could put her hands on his shoulders, he turned around and saw her standing there..
Arnav-kya hua khushi? Kuch chahiye tumhe? (what happened khushi? U want something?)
She smiled weekly and nodded a no.. He cupped her face patting her cheek-bone lightly, and went inside the washroom to get changed..
She paced the room deciding how to tell him? In what way to tell him? How would she form her words, how would she put them forward? How would he react? What would he decide? What is stored for her, in the next chapter of her life?
AFTER SOMETIME..
He came out getting changed. He looked fresh.. He saw her pacing the room as if measuring it inch by inch.. He was surprised to see her so active in her 'original' KkgSR form after long.. She dint notice the washroom door open and him coming out.. He went near her, but she kept on pacing and he started pacing behind her.. Khushi stopped feeling someone behind and turned to flinch seeing him so close..
Khushi-Aaahh.. u scared me Arnavji..
She said blowing hot air out of her mouth and resting her hand on her heart..
Arnav-oh! Am sorry, no mal intension.. but khushi, tell me something, are u ok? I mean, its been long u proved ur craziness, I mean, why are u pacing in the room, are u having any problem? Any issue? Come on, u can tell me..
Next she dint knew why she did that.. She hugged him tight..

He held her shoulder and calmed her fast senses.. She clutched his arms in a possessive hold closing her eyes tight.. She remained like that for a while and opened her eyes and pulled herself out of his hug..
She looked calm, yet he could notice some anxiety on her face.. Her eyes speaking volumes and her tongue dancing in her mouth to start with her blabbering.. But no, she seemed different.. She seemed some tensed, and somewhat restless.. Her eyes filling tears as he asked her what was her problem? Hell yes, she was going to open her secrets NOW only to him.. Time had come..
Khushi took his hands from her shoulder and held in her hands.. She raised her lashes, and looked in his eyes and with a trembling voice, she ignited some courage to tell him what he was waiting to hear from her since days, which seemed ages..
Khushi-Ar-Arnavji..Mai.. wo.. I' I' I have something to tell u.. do u - -do u trust me?
Her one question, and his anxieties caught rest, ITS TIME his heart told him.. His wait was done.. This moment was to be cherished.. The time was locked to move on as Arnav held her hands and led her to sit on their bed.. He took her hands in his laps and replied to her question now..
Arnav-Of course I do.. I trust u Khushi, I do trust u.. Tell me whatever u have in mind..
He tried not to show how restless he was getting.. He tried to control his anxities.. He managed to control his happy tears too.. He gulped and she started..
Khushi-arnavji, I - - I - - arnavji, I don't know from where to start.. I - - its- -
Her hands constantly playing with her fingers showing her present state.. Her heart was going dhak-dhak.. He smiled inside his heart, and held her shoulders making her look at him.. His husky voice always playing a soothing effect to heart, she felt safe with him around for her..
Arnav-Calm down khushi, I told u that I trust u.. If u trust me, then tell me.. What is it that u r thinking twice to tell me Khushi??
He was so patient, she looked up..
Arnav-I am ur husband, right?
His eyes made her nod her head in approval.. She held his hands and tightened her grip on the same and looked in his eyes..
Khushi-I do arnavji, I trust u, issi liye toh mai aapse kehna - -(that why I am telling u- -) arnavji, plz be calm, gussa mat hona. Hum yeh baat aapse pichle kuch dino se kehna chahte thee, par pata nahi kaise kahe, hame nahi pata ke aap kya sochenge' hum - - Arnavji.. mai '(plz don't get angry. I wanted to talk to u on the same from past few days, but I dint know how to put it forward, I don't know what will u think.. I - -Arnavji - - I - -)
She turned the other side and Arnav just stared at her looking sideways.. He got up and moved the other side to hear the news from her, in her style, how ever she had planned to tell him, he wanted to look at her when she tells him.. He knew she was feeling ashamed for obvious reasons.. He kneeled down holding her hands in his..
Arnav-bolo na khushi, mai sunna chahtaa hu..(tell me khushi, I want to listen..)
He saw her eyes leaving small tears from the corner of her eyes.. She was feeling low and was in a confused puzzle state from where to start.. She was scared to tell him, but yet determined in everyway.. He could feel her emotions by her expressions.. His heart was equally racing..
Khushi-Arnavji, hame pata hai ke aap hamse khush nahi hai.. (arnavji,I know ur not happy with me..)
Arnav was puzzled, what made her think that..??
Arnav-Why? Why did u say that?
She kept looking down..
Khushi-arnavji, hum bahot bure hai.. hum - - humne aapse ek baat chupai hai, hame pata nahi aap - - hum - - arnavji - - hume jo kehne jaa rahe hai, plz usse hamari nazar se dekhne ki koshish kijiyega.. hame maaloom hai k yeh baat jaanne ke baad aap humpe gussa honge, hame pata nahi hai ke aap kya faisla karenge parr.. arnavji hum- - (Arnavji, I know am too bad.. I ' I have hidden one thing from u, I don't know how u ' I ' Arnavji - - What I am going to say, plz try to see it from my point of view.. I know u will be angry on me once u know this thing, I don't know what will u decide.. But Arnavji - -)
She started crying and he could exactly know the each hidden meaning behind her talks.. Her emotions were making him emotional too.. Her tears making him grow weak.. His heart felt tugs.. Although he knew about what she was going to reveal, still, he had waited so long for TODAY, when she would herself tell him about his baby in her belly..
Her cries telling her regret in her soul to hide the fact from him, and her disturbed form showing her lack of skill to communicate at present.. It was time to win her trust back completely.. If she could confess her BIGGEST SECREST to him taking courage and showing her love in her trust, he would leave no stone un-turned to help her do so.
He took her hands, still kneeling on his knees and he said next, what was so least expected, yet heavenly till the limit of satisfaction for the love she had in her heart for him. .. He smiled crying his heart out..
Arnav-Khushi, tumhe pata hai, itne saal mei akela tha,saas le raha tha, lekin jinaa maine tab sikha, jab tumse mila.. (khushi, u know, I was so lonely from last so many years, I was breathing, but I started living when I met u..)
Khushi looked up at him with teary eyes.. Her eyes confused k out of where did this side of her Arnavji come up? And that too now, when she was finally taking a step to tell such a BIG thing to her husband about the existence of his assets in her?!
However different the situation and his talks were, she never found his heart talks irrelevant.. She stopped speaking, loosing her heart to his, and he continued..
Arnav-Khushi tumne mujhe bilkul badal diya.. ek behtar insaan banaya.. khushi tumhare saath itna waqt bitane ke baad, mai keh sakta hu ke mai ab kabhi akela mehsus nahi karunga..(khushi, u have transformed me..u have made me a better person.. khushi, after spending so much time with u, I can assure it that I wont feel alone anytime from now..)
His sentence raised her lips in a proud smile, but her tears dint stop.. A slight difference in her body language was, that her next tears were happy tears.. Here he was saying his so pure and divine feelings, which he experienced after she came in his life, after she started living with him.. And there she had thoughts in mind of leaving him after the contract ends, fearing his rage after her hidden secret of their love comes out.. She smiled and her heart bloomed as she heard more from him..
Arnav-Khushi, tumhari khubsurat aankho ki baat nahi kar raha.jis tarah hum ek dusre ka haath pakadte hai uski baat nahi kar raha.. jab hum ek dusre ke paas honge, tab do dill dhadkenge, mai uss ehsaas ki baat kar raha hu, jo hum tab mehsuus karte hai jab hum ek dusre se duur hote hai.. durr rehke bhi paas hote hai,wahi pyar hai khushi. Kai baar mujhe lagta hai, ke tumhare aur mere alawa iss duniya mai aur koi hai hei nahi.. (Neither am I talking about ur beautiful eyes, nor I am talking about the way we hold each other's hands.. When we are together, our hearts will definitely beat.. Am talking about those feelings, that we feel when we are not together.. We are far yet close to each other.. This is love Khushi.. Many times I feel that there is no one but u and me in this world..)
His words proved her decision to tell him about her truth, theirlove, their pregnancy.. Her decision was right, in everyway.. She was more than happy to say it to her husband, she was so happy to tell him the news.. To Him, The Father of Her baby..
Khushi-Arnavji agar hamari choti si duniya mei hum dono ke alawa aur koi ho toh? (Arnavji what if there is someone else in out little world?)
She looked down taking his hands in hers and smiled looking down..
Khushi-Arnavji, what if I say that I am three months pregnant..
Arnav-Khu - - Khushi did u just tell me that - - that ur - - pre- - pregnant!!
He was still on his knees near her.. His heart skipped a beat as he forgot to breathe.. She smiled nodding a yes, and kept his hands on her belly and the world went blank..
All paused as her heart was getting weaker and weaker, and so was his.. His breathing was held back, not believing if she really said it or was he hallucinating..
She told him..
His lips went into a sweet smile and his face tilted sideways felling her hand on his, over her developing baby bump, and his eyes stared at her closed eyes.. His eyes left tears and he burst out into happiness, pulling his hand from under hers and she flinched to come back to earth too soon, as he stood up and forced himself to hug her tight, and their, with her talks and cries gone over, she completed his hug who was sleeping above her, pushing his Khushi below him on that bed.. He crushed her carefully inside him, and feeling her so near to him.. Warmth from her heavens was just un-comparable..
Arnav-This is the new best moment of my life Khushi, after the day I made u completely mine.. I love u Khushi, I love u so very much.. Thank u for telling me about our pregnancy.. It feels so good, so light.. Finally..
He got up from her to see her sparking eyes on that damped smiling face.. Their close proximity made her shy, but he was not to stop today..

He got up from her hug, still leaning on her..
Arnav-I love u so much, and I promise to love our baby the most..
Khushi just raised her arms to hug him again and dip her face in his chest and kiss him on his heart..
Khushi-I love u too Arnavji.. Plz be with me till I live, I love u..
He caressed her back and got up saying..
Arnav-I will be there Khushi, whenever u need me.. Even if u disagree for my presence, I promise to there by ur side by hook or by crook.. ur mine now, and u will always be just mine.. Khushi, I love u..
He sat on the bed and pulled her to sit be-sides him.. She comforted herself geting in his laps and holding his nape with looking their eyes.. He simply held her by circling his hands on her back and.. The moment was their..
Khushi-I love u the most Arnavji.. And I was always urs Arnavji, and I will be just urs till my last breathe, I promise..
She smiled kissing the corner of his lips.. But his eye-brows frowned.. Her moved back and held her nape..
Arnav-ssshh.. Don't u dare speak about death Khushi, I cant bare that..
His grip loosened and so did her fearful eyes.. She looked down mentally noting his last point.. He had to charge the atmosphere light.. He smiled holding her shoulders..
Arnav-And besides, it will not be good if our baby hears that, be positive Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.. Its ur husbands order..
She looked up blushing, and he kissed her soft cheeks..

She blushed again and snuggled into his arms and they stayed like this for some time.. After some time of relaxing with their true lover, he helped carried her in his arms and took her to sleep on the bed properly..

They had tons to talk.. But it was quite late to let her start, coz if she does, she wont shut up that soon.. He slid besides her and she came to sleep near him, hugging his waist and putting her head near his collar bone.. He put his hand around her calling her so close to him, to never let her go from today..
Khushi-Arnavji, am pregnant..
Arnav-I know Khushi, but I loved to hear that again from u. Say it again..
Khushi looked at him and smiled big..
Khushi-Pregnant Arnavji, am expecting ur child..
She said proudly and he raised his eye-brow..
Arnav-Khushi, really? Did u have any other way to tell me?
Khushi-Matlab? (what do u mean?)
Arnav-I thought u will say this in a filmy way..
Khushi-Arnavji, hum aapke bacche ki Maa banne waale hai..
She screamed in victory and later giggled loud giving all her worries to him who was happily taking them all away.. He too laughed with her.. They both were together in each others arms.. She hugged his waist tight, and kissed his chest on the side-ways..
Khushi-U are also just mine Aranvji, I love u'
Arnav kissed her hair and spoke as she dozed off..
Arnav-I love u too Khushi, I love our baby too..
He sighed, his love was with him, and his worries were no more finding place in his heart, after knowing she trusts him so much.. She was with him, and he got his everything that completes him.. He slept with his pregnant love, his wife in his secure arms.. He would never let go her off her, ever.. He kissed her hair and promised himself never to make her suffer because of him in any way known to him..
He slept waiting for the next day to start his life all over again with her, and their still to be born baby.. No more complications, just a normal and happy life was what Arnav wished for from the next day.. Will he get the same??
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment