Friday, March 8, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 19

Part 18

xx


Chapter 19
(above banner is made by me.. LOL)

Khushi and Arnav reached Buaji's place hiring an auto.. Arnav had left behind all his belongings in RM. He was ready for this day to come, his instincts had alarmed him to be cautious for future.. Khushi looked at Arnav who got out of the auto and paid some cash to driver.. They had reached GH (Gupta House).. She entangled her arm in his and held him tight in her warmth, assuring him to keep the faith.. She smiled at him holding him from the side..
               
Khushi-Toh chale?

Arnav simply nodded to Khushi who happily rushed in.. Buaji was surprised and happy to see Khushi her all of a sudden, and later was stunned to know the reason of them being here..

Buaji-I knew one day Shyam's suspence would end, but Anjali bitiya dint believe her chote? *sigh* Shyam is really a snake.. Such a shameless creep..Even I was fooled when he tricked me to marry our Sanka Devi, and she was forced to marry him, thank God Arnav bitwa u came for our titaliya..

Khushi could see Arnav boiling his blood at the mention of this past..

Khushi (changing the subject) ' Erm.. Buaji, we will stay here for some days.. And ha, in my room..
Khushi announced her decision. Buaji was more than happy to be accompanied by these two..
Buaji-No issues.. Arnav babua, u and Sanka Devi can stay here till u both want.. This may not be a mansion like u resided in, but a small place.. Anyway, its ur home too right?! .. Feel free Damaadji.. Khushi, come, we will arrange ur room neatly. Till then Arnav babua can rest here in the living room..

Buaji happily welcomed them and Arnav was all time silent.. His eyes were down and he was waiting to do something, when Khushi and Buaji leaves.. They left and Arnav made a call going in the GH balcony..

Arnav (on phone)- Ha.. Aman. Ya, so u submitted Khushi's signatures with Mr Roy right? I mean those papers I gave u yesterday?

Aman-Ya Sir, and ur Lawyer said its all done smoothly, no need to worry..

Arnav-Hmm.. Thanks Aman.. I need to just prove Shyam's real worth to the world and Di.. He may have bribed one officer to get free from jail, but all government servants are not like him.. We have to find out a good Officer.. The case needs to be re-opened against him..

Aman-Ya Sir, am working on it.. And Sir, what about the papers which Khushi Ma'am signed?? I mean - - erm - - am talking about the 51% shares u transferred in her name..

Arnav-Hmm.. I know, not only AR Fashions Aman, but all my belongings are in her now.. She and my heir through her will only be the sole owner to my property.. And I know k this means k legally AR Fashions is in my wife's name too.. But I will working there like I used to, she still does not have any clue that AR Fashions is her baby now.. I don't want to disclose this to anyone, and the reason is simple.. I know what Shyam has been thinking.. But he is TOO LATE.. I think two steps ahead of him. He thinks we are thrown out of RM, but he does not know who is the mastermind after all this..
Arnav smirked too soon, to hear Khushi come behind..

Khushi (confused)- Mastermind?! Whom are u talking to Arnavji?

Arnav (whispers) ' Erm, I will talk later Aman..
He keeps the call and turns to face Khushi..

Arnav-Hmm? Nothing.. What? Why are u staring me like that?

Khushi-U  - - U said something like master mind Arnavji.. Are u planning something? Tell me plz..

Arnav-No no Khushi.. Don't worry.. I was talking to Aman.. Actually erm, ya.. I was asking him if he has any mastermind to get the Paris Project or not.. nothing else..
He smiles at her and she seemed convinced.. She came near him and hugged his waist..

Khushi-Arnavji, don't worry, this time will also pass away.. All will be good.. Am with u na..

Arnav-I know.. Lets go in Khushi, am very hungry..
He said changing the subject and they both went in to see Buaji serving the lunch.. The lunch was already ready, as Buaji had cooked for herself and Khushi's parents.. But they suddenly had to leave for Nainitaal as Shashi's doctor gave a call half an hour ago, that a well known German Doctor had come to Nainitaal, who can help Khushi's Babuji to recover fast, his treatment techniques were world famous and well accepted..

Buaji-Garima and Shashi babua suddenly had to go to Nainitaal, and hence, this food came in ur destiny.. Damaadji khaiyeye na.. (Eat Arnav.)
Buaji served as all were settled on that small dining table..
Khushi remembered how she had happily prepared so much for Arnav and Anjali Di.. But she erased all those thoughts acting that she was too hungry, she finished her food in a hurry and looked at Arnav..
Khushi-Arey, Arnavji, u dint have anything! Wait I will serve u.. I know u love Puri ' Bhaji, haina.. I heard it once from Naniji..
She served Arnav lots of Bhaji before he could deny.. Kuhshi went on with her chatter..

Khushi-Arey.. Hey Devi Mayya.. What if Nani comes in two days and finds out that we have moved out Arnavji.. She will be shattered.. Arnavji, what will we do?

Arnav-Khushi, don't worry about that.. We will see what happens.. U have finished ur lunch? Then serve buaji..
Khushi's face had fell and Arnav was stressed out too..
Buaji-Arnav babua, u feeling hot? Pankha lagaaye? (Should I on the fan?)
Arnav-No Buaji, erm.. Am fine.. U plz eat..
Buaji smiled and they continued their lunch with a not so  good appetite.. The situation was not light, and hence, there were not much talks too..

***

Raizada Mansion.. Anjali's Room..
Anjali took the red glass bottle of her pills which Shyam gave her today.. She was in thoughts.. She called her brother by name today.. She called him Arnav.. Not CHOTE.. She had the pills bottle in her hand and there came Shyam in their room with a glass of milk.. Her thoughts broke as she heard her husband..

Shyam-Rani Saheba, don't think much.. U are right at ur place.. Take these medicines and rest..

She was shocked.. Here she was regretting having flash backs of her slapping her chote, and here her husband was so light of today's happenings, as if it did not make a difference to him.. She looked at him blankly and Shyam took the bottle from her hands and opened it to give her a tablet from that red glass bottle.
She was blindly believing on him, was she wrong? She could easily judge that her Shyamji was changing.. He was never like this, so selfish! Or.. Was he the same from the beginning and that she could not read him right?

She took the pill from his hands and kept staring in those eyes, which seemed to be such a fake ocean of lies.. She did have a doubt on him the past few days, but she so loved him to see beyond her love and go beyond her love to think twice for her husband's love being fake for her.. It was after so much wait that she had found love for herself, but..
Was she never meant to be happy?
Shyam's behaviour forced her to have second thoughts on her decision..

Did she fight with her chote for some wrong reason? 
Was she wrong to cover for her husband as her chote covered for his wife? Her husband, her Shyamji, was he really hers? 
Did he not feel what she felt he feels for her? 
Was her chote right? 
Did those puja's and fasts she kept for him meant nothing to him?
Did she love the one who dint care for her? 
Her chote loved his Di too much, she knew he would blame her husband and wont give a bad eye to his Di's happiness just to prove her wife's innocence.. He always thought first for his Di than himself..
Anjali took the pills and felt Shyam patting her cheeks and leave, she flinched on his touch and later saw him leave..

She still wants to trust him, he is all she has today.. A corner of her heart wanted him, he was her husband, her everything after marriage.. But a sixth sense from her mind was forcing her to think, if she was travelling her life journey with a wrong person?

***
Gupta House..
It was afternoon and buaji was sleeping in her room.. Khushi was watching t.v in the drawing room when Arnav came out.. She saw him coming besides her and made place for him besides her.. He smiled at her and she pushed herself in his arms.. He kept a hand around her shoulder, and she resumed eating the 'chana' she was eating..

Arnav-Kya kar rahi ho? What are u watching on t.v.?

Khushi-See, he is Kamlesh Khabriji.. He tells the fortune of people. Wait, am waiting for ur fortune.. Wait ha, he will say in a while..
Arnav was confused to see her staring at the t.v. set so keenly and pointed it showing him this over acting wala Kamlesh.. And when he came to know the reason, he had a 'what the' expression on his face..

Arnav-Khushi, what is this! Don't u know that I don't believe in all this? Arnav Singh Raizada - -

Khushi-Apni Kismat khud likhta hai.. Hum jaante hai.. (Writes his own fortune I know.. ) Still.. I dint ask u to see, did I?

Arnav-Its all rubbish Khushi.. They see someone's hand and by the pattern of their hand print these people predict the future? Rubbish!

Khushi-Arnavji, don't tell this rubbish. U don't want to believe then keep ur views to urself.. Let me see..
She pouted her lips in frustration and kept her head on his chest..

Arnav-Khushi, kismet toh unki bhi hooti hai na, jinkee haath nahi hoote, kyu? (Don't they,  who don't have hands also have destiny..?)

Khushi suddenly jumped and grinned at him.. He saw her naughty eyes and knew something was going to go wrong..
Khushi-Arnavji, give me ur hand na.. uff.. Give me na.
She pulled his hand and he said.

Arnav-Khushi, tum ho na mere saath, I don't need anything ok?

Khushi-Ssshh. Dailog naa maaro.. let me see something..
She excitedly made his right hand's palm mould into fists and saw the lines at the side of her his small finger and saw the same fisting her own left hand. She blushed and resumed watching t.v. leaving a confused Arnav behind..

Arnav-What was that? What did u see? Tell me..

Khushi-Nothing na.. Let me see t.v'

Arnav-But Khushi, why are u giggling then? Leave it, don't even bother to answer.. ur mad.. And am going..

With that he stood up and Khushi too OFF the t.v. .. She  followed him and stopped him..
Khushi-Arnavji Wait.. Its too hot outside, u will get a sun ' stoke.. Tell me where are u going at this time?

Arnav-Khushi, I have to find a place for us to live right? We cant keep staying here at ur Buaji's pace forever!..

Khushi-OUR buaji..
She corrected him..

Arnav-Ya but, erm, still.. I will come back in a while.. Do u have to get anything?
She nodded a no looking down.. He moved towards her and cupped her small face..

Arnav-Hey, trust me, I will make all things fall in right place.. Ur with me,  right?
She looked at him and smiled weak.. She pulled him near her and raised on her toes to reach him. She kissed his cheek and replied..
Khushi-Hamesha.. (Always..)

Arnav kissed her fore-head and left.. She saw him leave and prayed to her Devi Mayya to make this time pass soon.. No matter she will be besides him, still, this tough journey was not at all easy as it seemed..

*****
Night.. Gupta House..

Khushi made some Jalebis in her husband's wait.. Some Jalebis turned into a heap of Jalebis till he returned.

She was thinking on what all happened today morning.. She was feeling bad that her husband was slapped by none but his Anjali Di. She was scared of Shyam, but was more scared for Anjali, who was so into Shyam that if she knew he breached her trust, she would be shattered.. She some how ended up blaming herself for making Arnav leave RM, but later gave up those negative thoughts thinking all happens for some good'

Arnav was late.. It was 5 hours now.. He left at 4.00 pm and the clock stricked 9.00 pm when he was back.. She saw him come in from the kitchen window, and rushed out..

Khushi-Kya hua Arnavji? Kuch intezaam hua? (Did u come up with anything?)

Arnav looked down and Khushi got her answers..

Khushi-Koi baat nahi.. (Its ok..) Come, we will have dinner..

Arnav looked up and held her wrist not letting her go..
Arnav-Khushi, u dint eat yet? Khushi u should eat on time na.. I may take a while, u - - how could u be so careless?

Khushi-Oh k.. Oh k.. come now.. I am hungry and I know u are too..
She pulled him with her and made him sit on the dining table.. He could smell Jalebis..

Arnav-Khushi, are u okay? I can smell Jalebis..

Khushi-I am okay na.. U wait, I will get the dinner..

Arnav-ok, where is buaji? She ate?

Khushi smiled and blinked her eyes.
Khushi-Ya, she ate.. And she just left some time before u came, in that Chandni Chawk Devi Mayya mandir.. Ya..
Arnav-This time!?
Khushi-Hmm. To attend Mata Ka Jagrata.. She will be back tomorrow morning, she will stay over in the temple with her lady friends.. U wait, I will get the food..

Arnav- erm.. Wait.. I will help u..
Arnav helped Khushi to bring the dinner and serve themselves.. They had their dinner and Arnav was very tired so he went to bed.. Khushi followed him and he saw her standing at the door..

Arnav-What happened Khushi? U want to speak something?

Khushi-Arnavji wo - - Arnavji, the A.C. .. Its there. I came to remind u..
She smiled and he smiled back..

Arnav-I know, thanks.. come, u too must be tired right? I will give u ur side to sleep.. Anyway u will come onto me so it does not matter where u sleep..
She made an 'o' face.. He added..
Arnav-Come na, its Buaji's teak wood bed.. Its too hard..
He winked and she looked down blushing..
Khushi-You sleep Arnavji, I will finish small kitchen works and be back in a while..

She left and he laid on the bed after closing the windows and pulling the curtains down, and lastly switching that A.C. ON..
He waited for Khushi, but in no time fell asleep.. He was tired finding a house to rent..
None except Aman knew, that he still posed many riches, but not a single in his name now.. All in his wife's name.. Khushi Arnav Raizada's name..
Arnav had to show the world and Shyam that he is starting from scratch and for that, he had to struggle without any cheating.. For this, he first had to find another Job and a suitable house to live in.. He was not alone, he had his wife's responsibility on him too.. Not an easy job for him to carry on in his original ASR avatar, but still, he had to, with out much choice..

He slept in the cool as he was really tired.. Khushi finished her work in some time and went to her room to see her Arnavji sleep.. She saw him sleep and sighed..

Khushi(self thought)- You are not alone in all this Arnavji.. I also have to help u.. I am with u, and now I guess its time I can prove myself.. Let me help u Arnavji, I want to share this stress of urs.. I want to participate in our responsibilities..*Sigh*

She closed the room from the outside, once she was sure Arnav slept.. She went out of the house from the back- side and here Arnav was still fast asleep..


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment