xx
Chapter 5 ~ Needs To Put On..

(above manner is made by me..
)
)
Mrs. India Competition Venue..
Morning..
Tonight was the second last round Of this Big compitition, and in the evening, she had to come here with her family..
It was just 10.30 am, and she was in the Yoga class.. Sam (trainer) was helping her and the others do some aasans..
She was finally wearing a track pant and a cap-sleeve sweat shirt with a hood hanging at her back.. It was over-sized for her, but still no one came to know, that it was not hers.. Khushi's fellow contestants cursed her fashion sense, but she continued her work. She did not have any of her own yoga clothes, and so she had stole her husbands gym clothes.. Still she looked cute.. She dint care what the others were thinking about her.. She felt comfortable in his loose clothes..
Least she knew, that Her Man was staring at her from the entrance door, smirking at her bindass (cool) attitude..
Suddenly she felt air hitting her, on her nape and she spoke.
Khushi-Arnavji??
She turned to see a contestant standing there with a hair drier.. she was Amrita'
Khushi-Arey, Amritaji, what are u doing here with this in ur hand?
Amrita-khushi, I am sweating yaar..
Khushi-Arey, if ur doing yoga and these exercises, then u will sweat only na!
Amrita made a face looking side-ways.. She faked a smile at khushi and showed how nervous she was..
Amrita-Khushi, I am so worried na.. I don't know what I will do.. u toh seem so confident.. have u planned anything for tonight's round kya?
Khushi was so innocent, she blurted out her childish ideas to Amrita and some other girls who interrupted her talks.. All were smiling at her and getting words out of her voluntary system.. They were mentally laughing on how foolish she was.. Arnav was standing behind and fuming on the other contestants for making his wife's fun, but he was more angry on Khushi to be so dumb, not able to understand what game the other girls were playing with her..
He moved from there.. Khushi smiled at all who patted her back for her genius ideas.. Her Yoga class was over, and she was moving out.. She was the alone to move out, as the other ladies were busy gossiping something..
She was just moving out, when she saw Jay (The Judge) and moved forward to ask him if she can come with any one of her family member as a substitute for her husband.. Jay said by doing that, she will automatically get less points compared to others.. She stated that her husband was busy and she dint want to disturb him.. Jay approved.. She thanked him and hopped out..
***
Khushi was moving to the washroom, to get fresh and changed, when she felt a hand pull her over on her arm.. She feared in shock and was about to scream when she saw these molten eyes buried in fumes of fire.
Arnav-Its me khushi. Don't scream.. okay?
She sighed and nodded.. He left her hand from her mouth.. She took a step or two away from him.. She flinched..
Khushi-Arnavji, what are u doing? What if I had fell down?
She tried to sound angry.. But at heart she always loved his pulling her and making himself show how he needed her all time..
Arnav-Khushi, I am here to catch u if u fall.. You think I will let u fall??
She blushed not noticing that he was still irritated or say he was ASR at present..
Khushi-Arnavji, leave me.. Remember, ur not my husband here..
Arnav-Khushi, I want u to give me a liquid smooch, RIGHT NOW..
Her heart skipped a beat and she looked at him popping her eyes out..
Khushi-WHAT? NO..
Arnav-Ok, at least a kiss?
He pulled her into him holding her small waist tight, and she pushed him by his shoulders..
Khushi-NO Arnavji, whats wrong to u? let go off me..
Her struggles were useless, as Khushi was pulled by him at her waist, and he had started giving her wet kisses on her nape.. She closed her eyes and moaned before she realised his actions had pushed him hard to make him step two-three steps behind.. her knees went weak and she felt dizzy..
Khushi-Arnavji, stop all this..
She said looking down, feeling disgusted..
Arnav-But khushi, no one will come here.. and I WANT YOU..
Khushi-NO NO NO'
She closed her eyes and covered her ears with her palms.. She was breathing hard..
Arnav- Why? Okay, I get it'
She looked at him questioning his behavior, and he came towards her to comfort her.. He said in a soft tone..
Arnav-that's what am trying to tell u Khushi.. speak up for urself khushi.. I mean- - what were you doing inside? Cant u see that all those contestants were using u?
Khushi-ha?
Arnav-yes.. I have told u a ton times na, that this industry is not meant for u.. U are too innocent to understand their games Khushi.. I cant see them playing with u..
Khushi-oh fo Arnavji, they were my friends.. and Amritaji is so nice..
Arnav-Damm u khushi..
He covered the little distance between them, and she moved back to hit the wall behind her.. He pinned her in between his hands, and said in a low - concerned voice now..
Arnav-Baby, cant u see that they were trying to get ur ideas for tonight's round?
Khushi-Arnavji, how could I have told them no? They were asking me so sweetly..
He banged his hand besides her arms on the wall and gritted agaist this fearful Khushi..
Arnav-Just the way you denied me.. Khushi, I want u to learn to speak NO.. Khushi, u cant face this world being so goody goody, the world is not as good as it seems.. People like u are very less, and no one but me and our family understands how much innocent and valuable u are..
Her heart touched by his words and she hugged him.. Her eyes leaving tears..
Khushi-Arnavji, what would I have done without u?
Her hug melted his angers, and he smiled hugging her back..
Arnav *chuckled* -nothing!
Khushi looked above to see him smiling at her, and a naughty grin came on her damped face..
Khushi-Arnavji, u saw what I am wearing? How do I look?
She blushed in his arms and looked down.. His hands pulled hermore on him, and there distance mated, not allowing even a molecule of air pass by them, who were two bodies one soul.. She gulped sensing him pull her into him.. He was hitting on her, LITERALLY..
Arnav-hmm, let me analyse .. U really seem very - - very lean.. not that u don't look good.. but - -
Khushi-What? I don't look good?
Her face fell..
Khushi-Arnavji, I am wearing ur clothes.. obviously they will seem oversize na.. anyway I don't care how I look.. I love wearing them, and I wore.. bas..
She announced her decision and kept her head near his heart hugging him and making him hug her back..
Arnav-Khushi, its not that ur not looking good, infact, u look even more delicious.. kinda sexy in my clothes.. But why you wore them here?
Khushi-coz they smell of u, and I feel that u are here with me, besides ur Khushi..
She smiled and turned around, and he pulled her back on him.. He took her in his embrace..
Arnav-Khushi, u really look so cool, and I love u in what ever u wear.. Its this competition which has made my lips sealed, otherwise toh I would have insisted u, that u surely need to put on.. Arnav ki Khushi really needs to put on some weight eh!
He winked and she punched his chest feeling shy..
Her cheeks felt blood rush through them, making her feel pink, and she kissed his shoulders over the coat and asked him what she should do next..
He taught her how to learn to say no, and she practised his teaching on the her Raizada family members in the evening, just to disappoint all, and go alone in the second last contest round of her Mrs India contest tonight...
Mrs. India Event Place..
At night..
The judges - Jay and Riya, and the sponsor, trainer Sam, were sitting in the front row, with the family members of the participants..
Khushi ramp - walked with the other models.. She had been wearing a dark blue gown, in which her looks seemed to be killing.. her hair pulled up in a bun, and her kohl speaking for her eyes.. her long diamond ear-rings added to her dress, just as her sweet smile added to her simple beauty.. She looked drop dead Gorgeous and Arnav who was sitting with the Judges was just mesmarised to see his wife..

She stood on the stage, in between the contestants. All came and played the chat-round with their respective husbands.. It was khushi's turn now.. She came forward.. ALONE..
Riya-Khushi, where is ur husband?
She looked at Arnav and said.
Khushi-he is right by my side Ma'am.. Maybe not physically, but by his heart, he surely is..
She smiled and looked down..
Arnav was nothing but shocked.. He was not able to believe that she really had learnt to speak no.. he was shocked to see, that see really had made a solo appearance..
Jay-But khushi, u were going to bring a family member with u here, u asked me that, right?
Khushi-hmmm.. I would have Sir, if I could have..
She remained charming.. She had no fear as her Arnavji was there.. BUT suddenly..
Arnav-What do u mean? Was not there anyone else who could come there and share this round with u?
Khushi's heart felt stabbed.. Her breathe hitched and her mouth hanged.. He was testing her, then she was also ready to give him answers as a contestant..
No comments:
Post a Comment