xx
Chapter 23

(I made the above banner..
)
)
ArShi Room..
Khushi hardly slept once she woke up in the night to find herself pushing her husband on the corner of the bed.. She felt sorry for him.. But, he toh still looked comfortable giving her all the space she needed to get comfortable.. She was all over him when her eyes opened, just for her to see, how he was on the corner of the bed, who could have anytime fell down.. She panicked and got up.. She moved slight back and pulled him in the middle of the bed..
Khushi-Hey DM.. How do I sleep! I dint realise I was kicking my husband out of our bed.. Sorry Arnavji..
She said in a low voice to a sleeping Arnav.. Least she knew, he was already used to being kicked out of his bed by his wife, almost every night.. Khushi arranged the pillow under his head, and coved the duvet on him properly, and sneaked inside to share the same with him.. She felt something different to go near him after so long, but it was positive.. She felt safe too.. She smiled and rested her head on his arms moving hr body further close to him, and slowly moved her hand on his chest.. She kept feeling him near her, for her.. She was thanking her DM who wrote the love of her love in her destiny, which she thought she wont get any time..
She was calm and so were her senses.. He was her with her, and she got her world not to fear anything now.. He had the strength to do anything for her, and she knew this well.. He was Arnav Singh Raizada, and she was the to-be-mother of his child.. She was proud.. She kissed his arms lightly from the side and waited for the moment to lock for her to be with this calm Arnav for long whom she could control..
She wondered why ASR dint appear when she told him about their pregnancy so late.. But as its said all is well that ends well.. She told him about their little secret better late than never.. And he was there for her without asking any much questions.. He loves her, and wants to be loved too.. She would be there with him life long.. She promised her self when Anjali Di asked her.. Khushi for breathing her husband’s fragrance remembering their little good old days which are coming back from now..
She dint realise when the moon drowned to raise the fire ball up in the sky..
***
Morning sunshine came from those French windows, and rays of warm sunlight made his face visible to her, who was smiling in relief seeing the calm smile on her husband’s lips.. He seemed at rest, just like her..
She touched his cheeks and rightfully bend down to claim was once was hers, to make it hers again.. She pecked his lips carefully not to disturb his sweet sleep, and there, the damage was done..
The moment he felt her moving up from him, he woke up.. And next what he felt made him thin twice if he was just dreaming r his wife was actually coming on to him?! She kissed his lips lightly and was backing off, when his hand circled her waist locking her form on him.. Her heart raced knowing she had to give answers to this man who would tease her, she thought.. She looked away and his eyes opened to see her embarrassed form.. He could just smile and her innocence and manage to say..
Arnav-Its okay Khushi.. Pati hu mai tumhara. Haqq banta hai tumhara.. Mujhpe.. I am ur husband, u have the right.. On me..)
She looked and him feeling shy and tried to break loose from his grip.. He let go.. At least she was opening up.. He decided not to tease her so much from the start.. He wanted her to get comfortable with him like never before, to make her his again, in a way never a loose her from today.. She got up on the bed and so did he.. She looked here and there and he got down pulling that warm, heavy duvet, and folding it.. She looked up..
Khushi-Arey, I will do it na..
Arnav-Its okay, I can do it too..
Khushi remained silent and he made their bed when she got down and went to get fresh.. She came out in a while and went near the dressing table.. She looked around not to find her husband around and pulled her kurti up, to see how much did her lower stomach grow.. She was concentrating on her figure not realising, how her Arnavji was smiling at her new motherly instincts.. He back near her and she was making faces to figure out her bump size but turning her legs left and right.. She turned again and this time she hissed as her back hit his hard front.. She looked in the mirror to see him so close to her when she was checking her own form out.. She gulped feeling nervous.. Her eye-brows frowned thinking what he would be thinking of me, and remained holding her kurti up, forgetting to drop her hands down.. In no time his hands back circling from her back and his inner arms bruised her small arms on the outside.. She flinched feeling fraction of current.. He pulled her raising clothes down and covered her.. She broke their-mirror eye lock and looked down..
He whispered in her ears..
Arnav-It too small Khushi.. It will take time to develop.. But you still look beautiful, and you will do later too .. I love u unconditionally, and u know that right?
She looked up in the mirror to see his reflection and turned to hug him who reciprocated the same with her forming happy tears in her eyes.. She caressed her back and sshhed her.. He broke the hug and bent down to go on his knees.. He looked up and asked..
Arnav-May I?
She dint understand what for he asked her permit, but she knew whatever it was, would be decent from the father of her baby.. She smiled weakly and nodded in approval.. He held her waist softly and she jumped a bit.. He looked up in her eyes and went near her tummy and kissed her lower stomach lightly, breathing in relaxation.. She was touched.. It was her first moment of love with Arnav, as the father of their baby.. Her hands automatically made her fingers run in his hair and he kissed her tummy again.. She chuckled..
Khushi-Arnavji, what are u doing?
She was amused..
Arnav-Now I am officially spending time with MY kid, u have any problem..
He played with her..
Khushi-Officially? Kya?
Arnav-Aa.. erm.. Ya.. Why? Cant I kiss my baby?
He turned the subject carefully..
Khushi-But u are kissing me.. Not ur baby..
Arnav-So? U are also mine only.. right? I mean my baby! My first baby..
He smiled and she blushed looking away.. He got up and cupped her face.. She was smiling turning pink happily.. Not able to feel the heat on her face getting close from his side, she hugging him lightly and he pulled her more..
Khushi-Arnavji..
Arnav-Ya?
Khushi-U are not angry on me na? I - - I mean ur happy na?
She simply asked, she had to ask.. He knew it..
Arnav-I am counting days Khushi..
She pulled out..
Khushi-Days? For what?
Arnav-For ur baby to come out and come to me, to its daddy.. What else?! Tell me, how much time left for its arrival??
She held his hand and looked at him..
Khushi-4th month of my baby has started Arnavji, I - - I am sorry I was too late to tell u that I - - I - - I dint say coz - -coz – Arnavji..
Her voice cracked and he made her look up..
Arnav-SShh.. Khushi I dint ask u for any justifications, did I? I love u.. And I know only one thing, that u and my baby mean much to me, and I can do anything to keep u both close to me.. Forget the past, and promise me u wont leave ur Arnav Khushi, coz I would not be able to live without u..
Khushi-Arnavji speak positive..
Arnav-Khushi am not just saying this coz I love u.. I mean it.. If by any chance, we part, I will turn the world upside down to get us back together.. remember this..
Khushi knew he loves her much, but this ASR was so Hot-Headed, she still fared him somewhere inside.. But then too, she knew he wont do anything ill to her, he did love, probably more then what she ever loved him.. She raised herself on her feet and kissed his closed eyes.. They were warm.. She kissed his chin and he looked at her..
Khushi-I love u Arnavji.. She held her tummy and pulled back.. He smiled and kissed her fore-head and went to take his morning shower.. She was blank.. Again lost in her thoughts..
*****
Arnav came taking his shower.. He had a towel wrapped around his hips, and water still dripping on his perfect body.. He came out to see Khushi knitting a white baby sweater.. He was happy.. He neared her and Khushi looked up popping her eyes out.. She screamed closing her eyes with her palms throwing the wool in her hand somewhere on the bed..
Khushi-AAaaaHhh..
He rushed near her in worry..
Arnav-What happened Khushi? Are u okay? Are u feeling any pain? Tell me Khushi..
Khushi-Arnavji .. Ur - - in a - - towel..
She managed to stammer.. Arnav hit his own fore-head..
Arnav-U scared me u know! And whats the big deal Khushi? Am at least wearing this, right? Its not that I am naked or something.. Anyway ur my wife Khushi, whats the issue even if u see me? U know how u got pregnant, remember?
She looked at him and her eyes popped out as he leaned on her, to make her go back on the bed by supporting her body on her elbows.. She gulped feeling scared.. He did decide not to tease, but to control his every damm tease, was not in his hands.. She was his wife, he did claim a right on her afterall..
Khushi-Arnavji.. How would u feel if I get out like this, just in a towel?!
She pouted and asked innocently.. A moment or two passed when she realised her question being spoken out loud and she regretted consuming its meaning.. She looked at him and looked away.. Again looked at him from the corner of her eyes and noticed his mouth hanging down and he was laughing.. Before he could reply anything, she pushed him by either of her hands and rushed to the washroom to hide inside taking the towel which was ready with her clothes on the bed..
He was smiling nodding his head at his crazy pregnant wife.. Just then he heard a knock and the door and he asked the person to wait for a while.. He wore his 3 piece suite and combed his hair in a hurry and opened the door to see Anjali standing their with NK.. He let them enter, followed by a running Laxmi and a hyper active HP to catch the excited Laxmi.. HP took her away and left showing a disgusting face to a grinning NK who was now confused because of HP’s straight looks these days..
Arnav-How are u di? Sit..
Anjali sat on the bed and Arnav besides her..
Anjali-Am good chote.. U know something.. I .. AAHH..
Arnav-What happened Di? Are u okay? Di why u hissed?
Arnav was worried in a fraction of moment and his voice made Khushi too come out before she could take her shower..
Khushi-Di? Are u okay?
Khushi too came from behind and sat on Anjali’s side.. NK too kneeled down in confusion.. Anjali passed a confusing laughter looking at the three..
Anjali-Am okay .. am okay.. Its just that the babies kicked hard this time..
Khushi-Why Di? Does it pain?
Khushi looked at Anjali biting her lips and her eye-brows frowned.. Arnav noticed his wife's panic..
Anjali-Arey na na bhabhi.. Its just that my baby kicked suddenly when I was not ready..
Arnav-Obviously di.. It wont ask u before kicking, right? And Khushi, no need to get hyper. Di just hissed, she is not in pain.. Haina Di??
He did sound different.. Khushi looked away.. NK interrupted..
NK-Nannav, I guess u were the one to get hyper, which made Khushiji come here..
Arnav gave him a look, enough for NK to shut up..
Arnav-NK, call her Bhabhi, not Khushiji.. She is ur bhabhi now.. Di also calls her Bhabhi, right?!! Di, u okay?
Khushi looked at her husband and felt good.. She looked at NK and smiled blinking her eyes, and in return got a gulping look from him.. She giggled..
Anajli-Ya bhai, am good.. Actually we came here as NK bhai wanted to ask u something.. He was scared to ask u in alone, so am here.. Tell us NK bhai, what it is?
NK-I was thinking something Nannav..
Arnav-Its Arnav NK.. and plz, I don’t even want to listen.. its ur thinking, and am not having spare time to play. Am getting late.. Di, u take care and take rest.. Khushi, pass me my handkerchief and wallet.. Am running late..
Arnav was actually running from here to there and Khushi was too slow to understand his fast moves.. She got up as soon as she digested his words and gave him the contents he asked for, and he took away and turned to leave..
Khushi smiled at Anjali and NK, and her eyes popped out making her heart skip beats, when she felt her legs go jelly feeling a wet kiss on her left side nape.. She held Arnav’s bicep for support and pushed him for being so shameless, whereas he pulled her to kiss her on the same spot again and leave not before promising to come back to her ASAP..
She looked at him till he left.. She was flushed and she saw NK and Anjali smile at her, which made her think they will tease, which they actually dint, and she ran in the washroom in a not so effective speed.. Khushi was happy.. Here she closed the door and Anjali was supported by NK to stand up and make their way down to eat something..
Hours passed..
The day went by and night came. Arnav was back from work.. He met all and went to his room to find the room all un tidy, and his wife pacing their room restlessly.. Least he knew what was going on again in her mind, again..
Still, he smiled feeling satisfied.. He was home, their home, where his wife was!
xx
awesomee......arnav really cute
ReplyDeleteThanks dear.. Am glad some one commented here!
Delete:D