Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Chapter 4 ~ The Face Pack!



xx

Chapter 4 ~ The Face Pack!

(Above banner by me. LOL)

Arnav entered in a while, and was surprised to see the lights off.. Khushi never stayed in dark alone, and Nani told him that Khushi was up.. It was a dark room.. something was fishy.. He kept his laptop bag on the bed, and went to the washroom.. 
Khushi took sigh, relaxing on the famous recliner.. She was waiting for her nail-paint to dry, till then, she was like a handicapped.. Arnav got fresh, changed , and came out..
He finally ON the lights, to see khushi on the recliner and he screamed when he saw her yellow face.. 
Arnav-AAhhh..
His eyes almost fell out of their sockets as he saw his wife in such a yellow state..Her long wet hair were tied into a bun above, which could fall down like a water fall, any moment..

Arnav-What the- What happened Khushi? Who did this to u?

Khushi knew this moment was coming, and she opened her eyes making a puppy face.. she looked the other way..
Arnav-Khushi, is this Aarav's mis-chief? Khushi..

He was going to the door, when khushi called him back.
Khushi-No, this is my face pack.. nani recommended it..

Arnav was actually closing the door and he did that.. he came back to khushi and could not stop his laughter seeing her face drenched in yellow colour.. She was not angry, but she seemed some what uncomfortable..

Arnav-hey, I was not laughing on u, I was just.. hey, what happed khushi?
Khushi gulped and looked at him..

Khushi-Arnavji, can u help me plz? This face pack has gone too liquid..

Arnav-erm, me? What can I do?
He settled besides her on the recliner..

Khushi-erm, plz don't laugh if I tell u.. promise me that u will help me, and ha, without doing any mischief..
She pouted..

Arnav-Khushi, what else than ur face can make me laugh at present? Tell me, what help can I do, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada?
He smirked and winked..

Khushi pointed at her chin..
Khushi-see this, the pack had turned so much liquid, that it has started moving down, see..
Khushi's fingers moved to show him, how the face-pack was dripping from her nose, DOWN to her chin, further DOWN to her nape, and even more DOWN nearing her cleavage, and DOWN inside her valley..
How could he not think naughty now? He would surely help, why did she need a promise then? Oh, 'No mischief' promise.. eh.. As if he is a saint to listen to her all time.

Arnav-Of course khushi..

Khushi's yellow face smiled to show her white teeth..
Khushi-thanks Arnavji, actually I have nail-polish in my nails na (showing her hands..), so.. Neither can I wipe of this fack-pack from going down, nor can I go in the washroom and rinse my face! Life is such a mess sometimes'*sigh*

Arnav- Mess? (he smirked).. Its ok baby.. I promise, I am helping.. see..

He sat besides her on the recliner and she gave him some space.. She leaned her back on the recliner, and Arnav leaned over her.. His fingers moved to wipe off her dripping face-pack at her chin.. He successfully wiped it off, and moved further.. Khushi's eyes were closed, not understanding his intensions.. Her face relaxed and Arnav thinned his lips..
His fingers moved on her nape, here and there, and everywhere.. And this made khushi open her eyes wide..

Khushi-Arnavji, what are u doing?

Arnav-uff, ur right jaan.. this face-pack is really so liquid, it making me liquid..

Khushi-HA???
Her mouth wide open, and her eyes too.. Her gutter mind was alarmed..

Arnav-uff, I mean my fingers re.. See, this liquid is already dripping, I thought why not apply it on ur neck, aur tum hei toh kehti ho, bachat karo.. so.. it wont be wasted u see..

Khushi-hamare saath rehke aap kitna kuch sikh gaye hai..(staying with me, u have learnt so much..)
She felt proud..

Arnav-unlike u!
He said in a low tone...

Khushi-ha??

Arnav-nope, nothing.. shall I wipe the remaining off?
Khushi smiled and simply nodded yes..

His fingers started travelling down, and khushi's smile vanished.. Arnav felt Khushi gulping.. Her heartbeats were racing, and he very well knew what effect he was creating inside her.. The havoc inside her body forced her to breathe hard, and she flinched back'

Khushi-Ar-Arnav-Ji' What are u doing?

Arnav-helping u of course.. i just promised to help u na.. so..

Khushi-leave it, I know now what ur trying to do' ur not follwing ur promise.. I told u not to do mischief na!

Arnav-but I dint promise that, I only promised u to help u.. rewind ur memory and see.. and BTW, do u really need to use this face pack DOWN here..(he pressed two fingers inside her kurti in her neck-line, on her cleavage and she jumped under him..) coz I don't think u will EXPOSE this there' and if it is all for me, then I very well know, how much milky u are..
He smirked and she hissed.. his fingers went down, near her cleavage, and wiped that dripping yellow ubatan ka liquid off.. She had already grown tight, and was heaving badly now.. Plus, to add to all that, he was not stopping, at all..

Khushi-le-leave me.. I will - - I will wash my face and come..
He could not let her go now.. He pinned her below him, and his artistic fingers ran inside her valley and khushi heaved on his face, and moaned and gulped.. He was successful to turn her ON..

Khushi-Arnavji, will u feast on this yellow headed me?

Arnav-With pleasure..

Khushi hit his shoulder and chuckled..

Khushi-chi.. kuch bhi ha.. anyway, I think my nail-paint has dried enough.. I guess I should wash my face now..
She pushed him and he stood up giving her place to stand up.. as soon as she stood up, he picked her in his arms and took her in the washroom.. She was not able to speak anything as all happened within fraction of seconds.. He ON the shower after placing her under it.. Her face pack was dissolved and her pink dress had gone all yellow and wet.. She definitely glowed!

Khushi-uf, see, u made me drench.. Now I will have to change again.. Move out, go..
She demanded and he entered the shower and drenched himself with her..

Arnav-see, I too have been drenched now.. Let me share a bath with u.. I am so hungry..

Khushi-ha?

Arnav-uff, I have to have my dinner right? I dint have anything after lunch.. Had so many meets back-to-back.. U know right?

Khushi-hmm, so Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.. I was thinking if u wish for a dessert before dinner or - -..
She winked and he smirked pulling her close to him..

Arnav-Now we're talking!!
Her rubbed his thumb on her cheeks..
Arnav-Khushi.. ur skin has really gone more smooth.. I bet u will win 'Miss Beautiful Skin' tomorrow'

She blushed and hugged him..
Khushi-Ya ya.. hamara figure nahi, toh skin hei sahi.. (Ya ya.. if not best figure then best skin is also good to win..)

Arnav pulled her own from the hug.. The shower still drenching their clothes..
Arnav-Waise, salwaar-kamiz ki fitting acchi hai..(BTW, ur clothes fittings are great!)

She made an 'o' and hit his collar bone.. He winked and closed the door behind him, and the water droplets falling from the shower, united in a stream as they fell on the floor, depicting the couple in love'

Next Day.. 
Mrs. India Event Hall..

The ramp walk was the last thing, and the round was done..
The anchor was announcing the winners of 'The Beauty' awards, and Khushi was playing hide-and-seek with Her Arnavji's eyes, waiting if she wins any award too..

Shruti.. the anchor announced..
Shruti-'Mrs Beautiful Lips', goes to Mrs.Neha..'

All applauded, and Neha came and got her delicate crown and a sahe from Judge-Riya.. She went back to her position with pride..

Shruti-'Mrs. Beautiful Figure' goes to Mrs. Amrita..
All applaused and Amrita got her delicate diamond crown and a sache from Judge-Jay..

She went back to her place in pride..
Shruti-'Mrs. Beautiful Hair' goes to Mrs.Pooja..
Pooja too cam and left receiving her crown and sache from Sam-trainer..

Shruti announced the remaining awards and Khushi's face fell.. She looked at Arnav and gave a weak smile.. He blinked his eyes to ask her to smile.. She nodded..

Shruti-And here, 'Mrs. Beautiful Skin' goes to- 'Mrs. Khushi'.
Khushi looked up and her heart skipped a beat.. She froze looking at Arnav who winked.. She blushed remembering His words from last night's before shower..
Arnav-'Khushi.. ur skin has really gone more smooth.. I bet u will win 'Miss Beautiful Skin' tomorrow''

She looked at Arnav, and blushed more.. He knew exactly why she was blushing.. His random words from his heart had played their spell, and she won exactly for what he had complimented her last night.. Khushi came towards the judges and there, Jay asked their sponsor Mr. ASR to do the honours.. Now khushi's dhalk dhak got even better!
She went near Her Arnavji, and Arnav placed a small crown on her head, and made her wear the 'Mrs. Beautiful Skin' Sache.. His hand intentionally brused her waist and she felt tickles.. Her stomach tucked in and she showed him her big eyes and he stopped' Khushi was making her way back, when Shruti announced..

Shruti-Mrs. Khushi, plz wait.. U are the 'Mrs. Beautiful Smile' too.. Plz receive ur warmth from Riya ma'am..
Khushi smiled and nodded. She turned back to see a clapping Arnav, feeling proud of His Khushi's smile.. Khushi got her Remaining articles from Riya, and joined the others..

Shruti-That's it for now. Tomorrow night will be the second last round.. With this, it's a wrap.. Congratulations to all, and good luck..

All left for home individually, and Khushi met Arnav at RM at night, just to be praised on her milky skin again..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment