xx
Chapter 11
It was sun which brighten her face by making its entry from the closed glass window.. Her hands stretched to ignore the morning and take a nap for five more minutes.. Her eyes still closed and she flipped on her tummy to sleep again, covering her face with a pillow.. The sun rays still dared to disturb this morning beauty, and she got irritated..
Khushi-Koi hai.. Parde bandh karo na.. hame sona hai.. (Anyone there? Close the curtains, I want to sleep.)
She said making a face from under the pillow.. She dint remember that she was no more in Lucknow to behave as a Princess, but still, she was treated as one over here, by her Prince, who looked at her abnormal sleeping style leaning at the entrance door.. He smirked and chuckled popping his eyes out, as she screamed in irritation..
Khushi-Uff.. CLOSE THE CURTAINS AMMA.. Or else I will tell babuji that u were watching that 'Jal Raha Hai Badan' song on cable that day.. Amma.. ARGHH..
An irritated Khushi removed the pillow from her face and threw in front just to open her eyes and realise where she was.. She was stunned to see Arnav standing there tucking his head side-ways and holding the pillow she just threw.. She was embarrased to speak anything for a while and looked away feeling stupid.. She covered her palms on her mouth and looked into his eyes getting straight on that bed..
Khushi-Shit.. Am- - Am sorry.. I - - I .. I dint remember I was here..
He just lightly nodded his head side-ways.. His lope-side smirk never left his face when she was around, or did it?!
Arnav-Hey, its ok.. Get up and come out in a while.. Itsalready 7.30 and u are running late.. Office starts at 9.00 and I guess u should get going.. Mr. Dave prefers punctual people.. Come.. I have made some fast.. Toast and orange juice, if u would like to join..
He simply smiled and went out.. She was feeling so stupid and highly embarrassed to speak that 'Jal Raha Hai Badan' song thing.. For starters, it was such a censored song, and now secondly she was gritting her teeth feeling such a cheap impression she gave of hers last night and now again.. She hit her fore-head cursing herself, and went out in the same clothes she had been sleeping in.. Her hair still messed, and her eyes still sleepy..
There she saw him.. Fully coated with a black 3-piece suit.. Wait, NO.. He was wearing a simple Black Office Shirt, and a pair and trousers..(kuts says - maybe with a pair of boxers inside..
)
)
God, he did have looks to die for, but she cant get affected, can she?? She was a good girl.. She cleared her throat to stop her mind from getting affected and by that heavenly scent which made her close her eyes.. She hissed and opened her eyes getting back to earth.. ENOUGH, She mentally screamed..
She smiled at him who smiled back taking out a jumping toast out of the toast maker.. Arnav's kitchen was an open one, connecting with the drawing room.. It just had a small but broad slab, which made a partition between the kitchen and hall.. Khushi leaned near the slab where some electric gadgets like Microwave, Blender and Toaster etc. were kept..
Khushi-U eat toasts in breakfast??
Arnav-Not just toast.. But orange juice too..
He opened the refrigerator and took out a juice can and poured some in a glass.. She poured the same into another glass too..
Khushi-U should have a healthy breakfast.. I am my daddy's girl,, and my amma makes healthy breakfast everyday for my babuji and me.. She makes upma, or pouha or.. sort off.. U know..
Arnav-hmm.. But Khushi.. I don't have any children of my own, or their amma to make anything of that sort for me, right?! So.. Anyway.. Here..
Arnav passed her a plate of two toasts and a glass of orange juice.. She was dumb to understand his double meaning and happily took the plate from Arnav..
Khushi-Thanks.. BTW, how u know I don't eat buttered toast?!
Arnav-erm, NO.. I don't know.. erm.. Actually 'I' don't eat buttered one, so erm.. I gave u the same..
Khushi smiled and eat the toast hungrily and hurriedly.. She was definitely hungry..
Arnav-Hey hey.. Relax.. U still have time..
Khushi gulped the juice in a go, wiped her mouth with the clothes she wore, and there, his while sleeve went dirty.. Anyway, it dint matter at present.. She looked at him and replied..
Khushi-Thanks for this breakfast and night stay.. I better start hurrying up.. I need to shift in my flat with the luggage now.. Don't I?!
Arnav-Erm.. Ya.. Wo toh hai. But before that, I guess u should remove my boxers..
His head raised high.. He thinned his lips and controlled his laugh.. His hands in his pant pockets, and he seriously needed to make a better position before speaking those words.. Khushi was unable to catch the actual meaning of what she just heard.. She heaved in anger and fisted to turn around to face him..
Khushi's mouth fell suddenly and she barked at him..
Khushi-Hey Mr' What do u think of ur self ha?! Just because I had to stay here at night, and I hugged - - Erm .. - - I mean I was scared and all that happened last night, that DOES NOT mean ke mai koi aisi waisi ladki hu..
Arnav-What all happened Khushi?! Nothing happened..!!
Khushi-Ah.. U CANT make ME do all that... I WONT do ALL THAT.. How dare u even think to ask me to make me remove ur boxers..
Arnav-What the fff- .. No nO NO Khushi.. U are getting me wrong.. Listen .. I - - I - - I mean u need to change my boxers..
Before he could clarify she again got started and this time louder.. He hit his fore-head with closed eyes and waited for her to finish..
Khushi-HOW DARE U.. Aapki himmat kaise hui hamaare baare mai aisa soch ne ki bhi.. Hum kya koi aisi waisi ladki hai?!..(Am I such ading dong girl?!) I will NOT remove ur Pants.. *points her index finger at him in high anger* .. Why should I change ur chaddis.. yuks..God has given u ur own hands.. Do urself.. U are SO cheap Mr.. chi..
She looked away and he was totaly confused on what she was reffering to, when..
Khushi- I was feeling sorry that I USED u yesterday.. But hey.. I did NOT mean to kiss u okay?! Just because I kissed u when u were unconscious, that does not mean u can HAVE me the next day by letting me stay at ur place at night.. How gross of u to even utter those words and asking ME to change ur boxers for u.. CHI..I am leaving RIGHT NOW and don't u DARE talk to me.. u are such a BRAT'
He was shocked. To say he was left speechless would be an understatement.. She KISSED HIM?? She thought she USED him?! God his legs were so stuck on ground to move.. His mouth left hanging and so did his unsaid meaning and her words ringing in his ears..
She banged her feet and made her way to the PINK room where she had been sleeping, to take her bags.. Her mind got a different meaning when he spoke ' 'U need to change MY boxers' .. She was so ignorant to the fact to see, that he meant to say that Khushi should change the HIS boxers she had on HER..
Arnav-WAIT.. Khushi..
He stopped her and whispered her name.. She stayed there, some feet apart from him.. He said..
Arnav-U USED ME? What do u mean?
She turned back gritting her teeth..
Khushi-Look.. It does not make a difference to u, so don't act.. Its Uwho asked me such a CHEAP thing to do..
Arnav-Excuse me! What cheap did I say?!
Khushi-U asked me to change ur boxers. Why should I? Am I ur girl?!
Arnav-Would u if u were my girl?!
Khushi-HA?!!? See.. it does not make a difference to u, does it?!
Arnav-Chillax Khushi.. I meant - - I - - I was asking u to change MY boxers which U are WEARING..!! Got it?!
Her lips curved down and looked down to see herself still in HIS shirt, and HIS boxers.. That white shirt, whose top four buttons were un done showing a peek of her beauty.. It made her heart skip a beat and she clutched it by her fast fingers and looked at Arnav who was acting to look somewhere else.. She gulped as her chest heaved in shame.. She pulled the boxers a bit down which were so revealing her white long legs to him.. She clutched them at her waist not to make them fall as he reminded her last night..
Her chest felt a punch knowing hw highly she abused Arnav by calling him cheap when he was trying to ask her to change in the best decent way possible.. She her ears she pouted as tears ran down her cheeks..
Khush-EHHH..*cries*' Amma' I am Sorryy' Hum aise nahi hai.. hamara matlab wo nahi tha.. *cries*..
Arnav-erm.. Khushi its ARNAV.. not AMMA'
Khushi-ha?! EEHH..U ARE MAKING FUN OF ME' *cries*' EEEHHHIII.. *cries*
Arnav-KHUSHI MY BOXERS'ON U.. THEY WILL FALL.. GRAB THEM FAST..
He screamed with a shock on his face, his eye-brows reaching the sky, and she stopped sobbing and quickly looked down and pulled the boxers more up..
Arnav-Chill babe.. I just made that up.. Plzz don't cry.. I cant handle crying females.. Take ur bath and get ready.. No need to shift now.. Mohan wont be down so u wont get the keys..
He said in a go as if nothing was awkward of their situation with anyone of the two.. She closed the top three buttons of his shirt she had been wearing, and pushed her locks behind and looked around and asked..
Khushi-erm.. Mohan.. The security bhaiya.. Why wont he be there?
Arnav-Khushi.. erm.. Its better I don't speak that right now.. u plz get going.. Shift ur things later.. Now go and get fresh..erm.. U know where my bathroom is, right?!
She got hiccups remembering how she got out of his bath room taking a shower.. She remembered how she danced in his room ON his bed, just in a towel, HIS towel' She hiccupped again.. She looked away..
Khushi-No need.. *hiccup* I will get changed and erm' .. *hiccup* talk to Mohan bhaiya and get my keys.. .. *hiccup*
Arnav-Ok. As u wish.. But u have all that soap and and bucket and all?!
She looked at him and looked away.. Her hiccups stopped and she dint notice..
He smirked and made his way to the drawing room taking his juice glass.. He sat on the sofa and ON the T.V. Set with 'Economic Times' newspaper in his hands.. The stock market channel was getting commercial and Khushi went in that PINK room, got her clothes, and tip-toed into that GREY room and took a hot water bath.. She got changed into a light orange puff ' sleeves chudidaar dress..
The kurti was sleeve-less from inside, with a light net like long koti (shrug) worn above her kurti, which had puff sleeves.. The koti had a dori in front, which was tied to hold the shrug closed.. The knot made a bow below her breast, and the dori was left hanging till her knees.. She made her hair tidy and moved out with her single luggage suitcase and a hand bag..
She saw Arnav drinking the juice and hiding his face behind the newspaper sitting on the sofa' She was just going to bid him bye, when a highly embarrassing situation appeared out of no where..
T.V. Played-
Song-
Nani me Sapna,
Sapno Mei Sajna..
Sajna pe Dil aa gaya..
kyu Sajna pe dill aagayaa'
Voice-Himmat - Wala.. Coming Soon in Cinema's near u!
Arnav chocked drinking his juice and the newspaper from his hands fell, as the T.V. Commercial played the promo of an upcoming movie named 'Himmat-Wala'. The embarrassing part was now, as Khushi remembered her dancing on the same song yesterday night, and Arnav too remembered her dancing and jumping ONLY in HIS towel on the same, and then her coming to him and his fainting..
He took the remote and quickly OFF the remote.. He looked here and there, and Khushi made a fast move out stealing his glances..
Khushi-erm, I have to go.. Sorry again..
Before he could come out of shortage of words, she had left.. He laughed as she ran as coz he knew she had to come back.. He knew she would come back, coz Mohan was absent from his place.. well, Actually Mohan had also gone to buy a pair of boxers for himself by Arnav's suggestion to look SEXY in front of his newly wed wife.. Now how could he have said this to Khushi?! Could he?
***
Khushi went down and waited for Mohan to appear, but he dint come for much time passed.. She went up after thinking many times.. She reached the 7th floor, but then changed her mind to ask for any help. She kept her luggage back near her door and rushed down.. As it is time for office was running, so she decided to take a city bus and reach the office..
She dint knew the routine of the city bus, and took her mobile from her hand bag and damm, bad luck.. Her mobile battery ditched her, and she started looking for an auto.. None came till long.. Her flat was on the out skirts of the city hardly any transport could be visible..
And there, she heard a bike getting started.. the voice came from some where around her.. She liked simple things.. She liked simple bikes too.. Although she was scared to sit on any.. She never sat on a two-wheeler till date'
When she was small, her only wish was to have a pony, and she had told this to her babuji.. She started crying when he denied her to get a pony, but her father convinced her saying, that a prince will come for her sitting on a pony..
Smart Khushi had asked,
'how will MY Price come on a pony, in THIS 21st century?!'
And her father had replied..
'He will be a Simple Prince, for my Simple Princess, on a Simple Bike! He would remove his crown and test her. She should recognize him.. He would ask her if u want to go with him.. And beta, say yes!'
She smiled and hugged her papa.. And since then, she never sat on a bike, waiting for a prince to give her a lift..
She heard the bike being self start and a fantasy inside her sang with a grin on her face'
Tune aisa self start ..
mara sota dill mea jaaga.. MATAKKA.
Nain matakka laaga re..
mann back seat pe bhagaa re..
She waited to see who was it?! Although it wont make her any difference, she was eager to know from where this bike noise was coming out of no-where.. And suddenly she saw a MAN.. In simple Black Office shirt, yet having a toned muscular body enter her vision.. She saw a simple man on a SIMPLE bike throwing light signals at her, and her heart flew to the back-seat.. Her eyes sparkled as she saw the SIMPLE bike and her lips turned more broader, showing her white pearl-like teeth now, as her innr voice sang again..
Tuune Maar ke light ka signal..
dill mera dhadkaaya.. MATAKKA.
Nain matakka laaga re..
mann back seat pe bhagaa re..
She saw the bike getting near.. Wait, she had seen THIS person before.. The helmet ON his head seemed SO FAMILIER.. But all thoughts ceased as she took in his that scene.. Ah, She dint know why, she felt to run and sit behind THIS person on THIS bike.. Was it because she was running late? Or was it because her heart was thumping fast hearing the accelerator roaring from this bike?!
Maara jo tunee accelerator..
dill galiyoo mei aaya .. MATAKKA...
Nain matakka laaga re..
mann back seat pe bhagaa re..
She had her eyes closed and was busy thinking herself on this bike, when she realised that the same bike came and stood in front of her, just two feet away from her.. She heard the engine go off, and opened her eyes rubbing off that grin from her face.. She looked uneasy.. The man opened his helmet glass window and she saw those eyes..
She knew she has seen them, but where? He remove his helmet as Khushi was blankly staring at him, trying to remember where she had seen him..
Helmet was removed and she a part of her knew who he was, still she was shocked..
Khushi-Ar-Arnav..
Wait,Was she hallucinating?!! He was doing the same as per her dream prince..
Was he her prince? He came on a simple bike, paused near her, and removed his helmet.. Next what was left for him, was to ask her..
Arnav smirked..
Arnav-Hi.. Want a lift???
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment