Sunday, March 24, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Chapter 7~ The Gift..





xx


Chapte7~ The Gift..

(above banner is made by me.. LOL)

Aarav came home happily with the gift.. Khushi was over-joyed, and Arnav was just contented.. Aarav hopped to Nani and Mami to show them his happiness.. Khushi took Naniji's and then Mamiji's blessings.. Arnav went up as the ladies started chatting about everything and nothing in particular of tonight's happenings.. Anxious Aarav rushed in his Anjali bua's room later, just to show her his gift..

*Some time Later*

ArShi room..

Arnav was waiting for  his Khushi to come up so that he can congratulate her in his own way.. But time dint seem to fly.. He was pacing in the room anxiously.. The air dint blew and there was no fragrance of her till long..

 Of the most he was missing, was her payal (anket) which made noise now and then when she came.. But now, for long her payal dint make any noise to make him aware of her, and he went restless..

He moved out of his room..

Down the RM Drawing Hall..

Khushi-That's all ok Naniji.. But what about the make ' up? Mamiji, can u plz help me with the same?

Mamji- yes yes.. Why not?! After all, make-up wa se leeke touch up wa tak, I am an expert in everything..

Khushi smiled and thanked her, when all the three ladies heard ASR roar letting his patience burn away in anger..

ASR-KHUSHI.. COME UP.. NOW.. DID U HEAR ME? KHUSHI..

Khushi-YA YA .. I HEARD U.. COMING.. laad governer.. Naniji, Mamiji, hum chalet hai. Shubh Ratri.. (I am going.. Good night..)
She smiled and left for up..

***

ArShi Room..

Khushi went up and opened the door to see a 'WaiTiNg' Arnav there.. As soon as she opened the door to come in, she felt a hand pushing her on the sideways and closing the door behind her.. It was obviously HIM..

Khushi turned behind and before she could say anything, she was in the best place one can find on Earth.. She felt her heaven, In his arms.. She blushed as he picked her up being enthusiactic and eager for her, his Khushi.. She found him so restless, and so happy after days..

She had thought of him to be angry, but here he turned out to be something else!

Khushi-Arnavji what are u doing? I am tired.. put me down'

He spun on his toes, with her in his arms.. She was laughing and so was he.. She told him she was tired and she knew he was too.. But she could not control, and laughed hard and harder as he sang a song for her.. Maybe just a few lines, which were..

Hasratee baar baar, baar baar yaar ki karo..
Kwahishe baar baar, baar baar yaar ki karo..
Chahate baar baar, baar baar yaar ki karo..
Mannate baar baar, baar baar yaar ki karo..

 (*Note*-Above Lyrics from Movie-Murder 3..)

But suddenly he stopped when..
Khushi-Aah.. Arnavji, put me down.. hamee chakkar aa rahe hai.. (Put me down.. I am feeling dizzy..)
But it was too late for him to obey her orders, as he already had fell on bed, when her under him..

Khushi- Auch'
She held her stomach..
Khushi-hatiye humare upar se.. (Move from me..)

She ordered him with some irritation.. She sat on the bed with her feet down, and he too settled besides his Khushi..

Arnav-Khushi, am - - sorry, I was just too much excited.. U okay?
She nodded smiling again..

Khushi-Today was great na?!

Her eyes always sparkled, dint they?!

Arnav-Yes Khushi, it surely was.. You don't know, how perfect u were today.. Even being single on stage, u ripped all others.. Seriously.. I am not saying this because ur my wife, but I really mean it..  And u know something, I was so touched.. Thanks for everything Khushi..
He kissed her fore-head and closed his eyes.. She turned their positions, to gain some rest on his heart.. She hugged him at his waist and he took her close to him..

She did feel divine.. The feeling she got when he was with her, she could win the whole world with it..

Arnav-Khushi, u are so special for me.. But the way u presented me today, it makes me feel even more good, so pure at heart.. I am proud to be ur husband Khushi.. I am honoured to have u..  I feel so blessed to have u just for me.. I am so very lucky.. Thanks for everything Khushi, everything..

She was all the way happily hugging him, hearing his repeated confession.. Although he had thanked her countless times till now, every time when he does this again, she felt satisfied to fill the place in his heart by her name..

Khushi-I love u Arnavji..
Is all she managed to say at this moment..

He lowered himself on the bed pulling her carefully with him.. In a while, she slept.. He too slept.. Their busy schedules drenched their energies to a great extend..

***

After Some Time..
ArShi Room..

It was some time at mid-night, that some voices disturbed his sleep.. He rubbed his eyes to find his crazy wife up to something which he ought to find out..

Arnav-Khushi.. Khushi what's up with u so late?
He irked..

Khushi-kuch nahi, aap soo jaiyiye.. (Nothing.. u go to sleep.)

Arnav-As if I can Khushi.. Now tell me whats up.. And why have u not switched ON the lights?

She was not at all looking at him, she had her back faced at him and was continously roaming here and there in their doing something else avoiding him..

Khushi-coz I dint want to disturb u.. Anyway the moon-light is so much shining.. no need to ON the lights now.. u sleep..
She seemed to be finding something, and there, she could not resist but ask HIM..

Khushi-Arnavji, have u seen my gift? The one I got today..

Arnav-uhh, ya.. its in my cupboard.. but u can open it later na Khushi.. come on baby, lets sleep for now..

Khushi-Nahi na.. I want to see.. and BTW, why is it in ur cupboard? Its mine na? When did u get it here? I had to show it to Nani and Mami and Di and all..

Arnav-Anyway it's our cupboard Khushi..
He said in a low voice to himself..

She made her way to her gift, or else she would not get any sleep.. She opened the cupboard, and found the gift.. Grinning Big Time she took it out and slided the cupboard to close it.. She un-wrapped the silver wrapper, and settled besides her Arnavji, on the bed.. She excitedly removed the box seal, and opened it, just to make her eyes pop out loud..

Khushi-What the! Arnavji, what is this?

She asked him showing a pink alter neck bikini with a base set.. Her mouth was hanging on the bed and Arnav was smirking.. She was staring at the gift and she then looked at Arnav getting embarrassed.. She gulped..

Arnav-What happened Khushi? U dint like it? Its from AR ..
He controlled his laughs..

Khushi-Haww.. means all the models got this as their gift??

Arnav-Uff, surely all the gifts are from AR Fashions Khushi, but what I meant was, that THIS particular gift is from AR, that is me, Arnav Raizada, for his wife..

He pulled her wrist to make her close near him.. Bending down to her face which was looking down, he asked with a naughty concern.. He was still lying down on the bed, and now she was just besides him..

Arnav-Why, u dint like it? That day u told me u would have done a cat-walk for me if u had one of these.. So now, as i can see k ur sleep-less and u also have one, so I guess, its time to prove ur confidence, eh?

He winked and she was continuously heaving looking at the ground.. She so wished k dharti phat jaaye aur who usmei samaa jaaye.. (She wished k Earth rips and she settles within..)

Khushi threw the same two pieces on his smirking face and was about to get up angrily, when a laughing Arnav held her wrist and made her sit besides him.. He too got up and sat besides her..

Khushi-WHAT??

Arnav who was trying hard to control his laugh now, again bursted out laughing, and Khushi was badly angry now..

Khushi-What Arnavji, isse toh accha hota ke aap hame kuch dete hei nahi.. (it would have been better if u dint give me anything..)

Arnav now stopped laughing..
Arnav-But khushi, its from AR, not me.. He is the sponsor of the event.. I am ur husband..

Khushi-Arnavji!! Plz dont play around..  I am serious. I mean, really.. Nothing but THIS?
She pointed out that pink gift on the bed.. Her face was disappointed..

Arnav-Khushi, u seriously think I would have gift u that? I mean ya- - that's from me too, but na.. That's not the ONLY thing.. Wait, give me the box..

She was confused and he took the box from her hands' He opened it, and it had two layers.. He pealed off the first layer, and below that, was a Royal Punjabi Suite.. Her face glowed with a Thousand watt smile.. She took the peacock blue and royal orange dress material which had a designer print on it.. She lightly touched it, and felt the silk.. She put back the material in the box.. And looked up just to push her form in a heavy hug. He fell on the bed and she was on him..

Khushi-Thank You so much Arnavji, I love u.. I love u.. I love u..
She kissed his face and he was all turned ON..

Khushi-I am so happy that u gifted me something else than a saree.. Anyway u don't know, that I aint wearing sarees after 3 months.. I will have this stitched this soon.. I love u' Muuuaaahh'.

She kissed his nose..

Khushi-Dekha, laal ho gayi..  (see, it turned red..)
She giggled..

Arnav-Kya?

Khushi-Aapki yeh moti aur ghamandi naak, aur kya.. he he.. (ur big fat nose, what else? he he..)

Arnav-Obviously ghamandi toh mai hu na, tum jo meri biwi ho!! (Obviously I am proudy, I have u as my wife!! )

He pushed the gift box on the side and pulled her below him.. He kissed her nape which gave her goose-bumps.. She shivered..
Arnav-Looks like Aarav's want is going to turn up into a reality soon ha?

Khushi moaned-You wish Arnavji.. You wish!!
She closed her eyes and roamed her hands inside his hair.. He kissed her back-side of her nape, and in minutes his desires had to be pushed on Pause, as khushi dozed off.

***

 Next Day..
Khushi was being too busy, but it was against her heart rules to avoid her Family and prioritise her external life.. She had taken some time off and had ordered her Husband and Son to assist her at her maayka to meet her amma, babuji and buaji..

Aarav and Arnav were left with no choice than to nod a Yes on the queen's orders.. The three reached the Gupta House and Aarav rushed in to be picked up by Garima who was just there near the door..

 Gupta House..

Garima was happy with the surprise..
Garima-Arey Khushi, damaadji, come in plz..

Just then buaji came out drying her long wet hair.. She too was surprised.. Khushi and her family were welcomed there with dancing hearts and the small family settled in the drawing room.. Buaji and Garima sat on chairs, where as Arnav and Khushi sat on the Sofa with Aarav besides Arnav..

Buaji-I will get cold water, it is too hot these days..

Khushi-Buaji u sit, I will get it..

She was about to stand up when Aarav came from behind..

Aarav-Mom, u be here, I will get water..

Khushi surprisingly looked at Arnav who was not at all shocked.. Khushi nodded and Aarav left.. Arnav came near to Khushi and whispered in her ears..

Arnav-Just like u, he cant sit at one place, can he??!!
Khushi giggled and he pulled out..

Buaji-So Khushi, how is ur Mrs. India competition going on?

Garima-You all sit, I will get Khushi's babuji..

Garima was about to stand up, when they all turned around to see Shashi standing on his feet at near the inside room's door.. Khushi's eyes went teary and she stood up to  run to support her babuji.. To say Arnav was shocked, would be an understatement.. He looked at Buaji and Garima who looked calm as all was just normal..

Khushi was supported her babuji to stand and asked him..
Khushi-Babuji, u can walk??

Buaji replied from the drawing room..
Buaji-Ya, Shashi babua can walk now..

Khushi-Since when?
Khushi looked at her babuji who held her hands and slowly led her to the drawing room..

Shashi-Since the day I knew u were happy.. I mean, since the day we all saw u on t.v. that day, in this Mrs. India Compitition.. We wanted u to surprise u when u come here, so dint tell u about my recovery.. Damaadji recommended us a very good doctor, all thanks to him..

Khushi made her babuji sit on the chair and turned around just to rush to her Arnavji.. She literally bounced in his lap hugging him.. She cried softly with happy tears for her dad and pride for this man who leads her life just for better..

Khushi-Thanks Arnavji.. I love u so much.. Thanks for everything u did for me.. What would have I done without u?

Arnav had grown very much shy under his wife's influence and he was highly embarrassed to know how his in-laws were witnessing his wife in his lap finding comfort in him.. He was well confused on what to do, and he just managed to tap her back to make her feel any better.. He smiled embarrassingly at the lost faces staring at their daughter and son-in-law in such a compromising position..

Just then Aarav came..

Aarav-Mom, why are u sitting in dad's lap?

Little ASR brought Arnav ki Khushi back to this world and she stood up to now sit besides Arnav.. She wiped her happy tears and Aarav offered her the tray which had two glasses of water in it..

Aarav- And why are u crying mom? Did ur Amma scold u as u scold me? (Turns to Garima wearing his junior ASR mask.. ) Naniji, what did u tell my mom?

Khushi and Arnav burst out laughing and pulled Aarav between them and made him sit there.. Buaji called Aarav to him and explained him how Shashi was getting better and Arnav too got involved in talks with Shashi about his health and all..

Khushi went in the kitchen with her Amma to help her serve some snakes to Aarav and Arnav..

Garima-Khushi, u are lucky to get Damaadji as ur husband.. He is not at all what we used to think of him.. He is just the opposite of what u called him..

Khushi-Amma, it is all me who got his real character back from behind his ASR wala mask.. I know he is not a literal 'Laad Governer'.. But..

Khushi looked down blushing.. Garima went near her and pulled her chin up to meet her eyes..

Garima-Khushi.. He is too responsible.. He has gifted u a new life.. U should also give him something, have u thought?

She looked in her Amma's eyes and held her hands to look down and speak softly..

Khushi-Amma, I am on my way to gift him something, which would make him proud of me than ever before.. I love him amma.. I really love him very much..

Garima-I know u will win and make Him proud bitiya..

She hugged her amma and so did Garima.. Garima caressed Khushi's hair as Khushi took her comfort from a mother.. Khushi felt motherhood.. Garima grew apart and wished Khushi good luck for her competition.. They both went out with some snacks.

Aarav was happy to have laddus.. His manipulated sugar level was under normal conditions now, and there was no way Arnav or Khushi would not allow him to have sweets.. Khushi avoided sweets just coz of Arnav.. She had her own reasons, and masked the same saying..

Khushi-I don't want sweets babuji..

Arnav-Why? Khushi u alright?

Khushi pouted..
Khushi-All because of u Arnavji.. erm.. I mean.. Aapko diabetics hai na.. I cant see u being left out all time and see me moaning in pleasures of these sweet sweets..

Arnav-O..Kay..
He was confused.. He ate something else which Khushi asked Garima to serve him.. Orange juice with butter toast.. They did chat for a while and it was time to move go back...

Arnav-Khushi, erm.. I will drop u and Aarnav home, and I need to go out.. I have work..

Khushi-Again?! I thought u had a day off.. Now a days ur too busy na Arnavji..

Her face fell and all this was noticed by the Guptas..

Shashi-Koi baat nahi Khushi.. Kaam hai, oo toh chalta hei rahega na.. ( No problem Khushi, work gotta go on..)

Arnav-He is right Khushi.. And anyway.. Its just a little work here and there these days.. I will be there with u always, u know right?? After all we both are no different now, two souls one body.. I am u and u are me..

He winked pulling her close to himself forgetting for a moment where they were.. She pushed him away and adjusted her dupatta properly..

Khushi (to Arnav)-Aap bhi na.. erm.. Chaliye, hamare liye buaji ka aur amma babuji ka aashirwaad le lijiye.. (take buaji and amma babuji's blessings for me..)

Arnav-What?? But the competition is urs, right?!

Khushi-Ya!! U only said we both are no different, right? And waise bi, ASR ki wife jhukt nahi..
She said in pride and ASR smiled.. He took elders blessings and they left with little Aarav on the back-seat..

Khushi was happy today, but it was just not to be added on as Arnav had again got some work waiting for him.. She did have to bear losses of being a Big Icon's wife.. But still, she was ready to wait for her love to return at night.. She had minutes to count and he would be back to love her and allow her to love him back..

Life was lovely, Expected love was accepted.. By whole heart..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment