Saturday, March 2, 2013

Arshi FF - Hidden Secret Of their True Love - Chapter 19



xx

Chapter 19
 
(The above banner is made by me LOL )

Khushi had her Jalebis, and Arnav was satisfied to satisfy her first craving known to him.. The drive back to RM was silent, she kept giggling and he kept stealing her glances.. He smiled knowing she was happy..

They were home, they were late.. All seemed to be busy in their rooms.. Dinner was still to happen on the dining table, but Arnav was not hungry, and Khushi too dint feel like eating now.. And so, they both went up to get changed. Khushi opened their room and sighed.. He was tired, but she still seemed so excited..

Khushi-Arnavji, aaj toh mazaa aa gaya jalebiyaa khane ka. Kyu? (Arnavji, today was with eating the jalebiyaa na?)

Arnav-how will I know? U dint let me eat any.. even when they were sugar-free..!
He smirked and she bit her tongue..

Khushi-oops, sorry na..

Arnav-chalo koi nahi.. its ok.. an glad u enjoyed.. If u have any more craving, do let me know without any hesitations.. I will see to it..

He was leaving when Khushi held his hand and made him face her.. He looked at her with confused face..

Arnav-What happened Khushi?

Khushi-Arnavji .. I .. I wanted to tell u something..
He went near her.. FINALLY!

He was silent.. he nodded her to continue..
Arnav-hmmm'??

Khushi-Arnavji.. I .. I .. I am - -

Arnav-u are - -??

Khushi-Arnavji.. I' I am HA.. ACTUALLY' I am thankful to u, u drove me to Delhi-6 for my jalebi fever.. Thanks..

He took his casuals from the closet and went to change in the washroom, disappointed.. Khushi was confused how to put her talks forward.. But she smiled thinking how lucky she is to get him as her husband.. She thought to change here in the room, till he comes out of the washroom.. She closed the main door and put her hair in front, and was just opening the zip of her kurti from the back, when he came out and she saw him in the mirror.. she stood ahead of.. She turned back to face him, and he looked away.. She gulped and put her hair behind and made her way to the washroom with her changing clothes in her hands, when she felt pulled by her arms.. She was pulled by her husband.. Her hands at her back, twisted by him.. And she was  so pulled into him.. She looked down after noticing his deep brown eyes, and he breathed on her nape..

Arnav-Shall I help u Khushi?

Khushi-Ha? For  - - For what?

Arnav smirked..
Arnav-To get changed..

Khushi-erm - - erm - - No no.. I  can manage.. Let me go..

Arnav-Where?

Khushi-to - - to the washroom of course.. to - - to change..
She said looking down.. Her voice barely coming out due to their close proximity..

Arnav-But what if u fall down inside? Again!!

Khushi-Ha?!? Na.. I - - I wont fall.. and u don't need to carry me around now and then..
She said looking down.. He was at his cool.. He was so enjoying.. He still smirked..

Arnav-Not around,  then here? I mean should I carry u and roam around here if God forbid u fall down inside?

Khushi-What the-  NO. I wont fall okay??!! You - - You don't need to carry me now and then. Anyway u will go tired..

Arnav-I wont Khushi..
He whispered huskily and she blushed..
Arnav-Should I prove?

Khushi looked at him, her eyes popping out and she hanged her mouth down till the ground.. She pushed Arnav and went to change.. Arnav smiled as she pushed and locked the door behind her and rested her back on the washroom door as her heart went dhak-dhak.. She blushed and got changed in her white punjabi night dress.. She was looking in the mirror and admiring her self.. She put her dupatta on'

***

Arnav was reading a news-paper on the pool side when he heard Khushi scream..

Khushi-AAHHH'..

Arnav looked up and he went worried.. He shivered.. Arnav's heart skipped a beat as his stomach felt burns..

Arnav (self talk)-What happened to her now?? Did she fell down again?! Jeez.. My wife!!
He rushed to the bathroom throwing his paper away..

*****

Down.. RM Hall..

Nani was sitting in the hall.. She and Anjali already did their dinner, and Nani was waiting for something in the drawing room.. She saw HP passing by the area and called him out..

Nani-Arey HPji wait.. Did u give Anjali her milk? What is she doing?

HP-Ya Nani.. Anjali didi drank the milk and also took her medicines too..  She is sleeping now .. erm.. ya.. I guess..

Nani-hmm.. ok.. Do one thing.. Call Manorama and Manohar down.. Call chote too..

HP nodded and went up to call others down..

*****

Arshi Room..

Arnav started knocking the bathroom door and Khushi dint respond..
Arnav-Khushi.. Khushi.. Are u alright? Khushi open the door dammit..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Arnavji save me plz.. Arnavji..
Her cries ripped his heart.. Why was she screaming like that? He breathed hard..

Arnav-Khushi move away am breaking the door..
He hit the door by his strong shoulders and she yelled from inside..

Khushi-Arnavji I never locked it.. Plzz come inside fast.. Arnavji am scared' AAHHH..
The pit of his stomach was vibrating due to fears, his heart raced and her pleads for help left him more restless and worried.. Desperate Arnav twisted the door knob to push open the door and move in.. The only sight was to see her jumping and her face turned all green in fear.. Well, not literally..

Arnav-Khushi..
He whispered and followed her view to see what was there to force her scream..

*****

HP knocked Mama - Mami's room, and Manorama opened the door..

Manorama-What is HP?? Let me complete my make-up wa ka touch up wa.. No disturbance till then pilij..

HP-but Mamiji.. wo - -

Mami-HP.. tum toh shup up hei karlo.. I never asked what u play with Laxmi in the kitchen at nights, do I? Then why u objecting my make-up wa ka touch up wa sessions?

HP-Nahi Mamiji, aap galat samaj rahi hai.. hum toh bas - - (No mamiji, ur misunderstanding.. actually I - - )

Mami-no justifications pilij. OUT'

HP's face became small, he looked down shutting his mouth, and just then mamaji came there..

Mama-Arey HP.. What happened?

HP looked at Mami in fear.. He gulped..

Mami-ka hua?? Bolo ab.. tongue swallow karbe ke?

HP-Mamaji, actually.. erm, Naniji was calling u both down.. just that..

Mama-Hmmm.. ok, we will be there.. U go..
HP turned to go and Mamiji mocked..

Mami-HP, where u moving to? Laxmi will be in the kitchen..

Mama-What? Why u saying that Mannu?

HP saw Mami and stammered looking everywhere else..
HP-erm, Nani asked me to call Arnav bhaiya too.. I am going there..

HP rushed and Mami spoke a gritted 'Hello Hi Bye Bye' and closed the door behind smirking..

*****

Arshi Room..

Arnav was dumb-folded as Khushi came and jumped on him.. He held her and his worry lines were replaced by soothing giggles which left his heart.

Khushi-AAHHH' ARNAVJI BACHHAAOO' (ARNAVJI SAVE ME')
He was not given any chance to react as she started..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Get me out of here.. HE is scaring me..
She hugged him tight and he left out a chuckle.. His hands embraced her and he smiled a big time..
Arnav-Come on Khushi.. Are u kidding me!! HE is nothing.. U just scared the hell out of me..

Khushi-What ever Arnavji.. Am not as brave as u.. Now get me out of here before HE come on to me.. Arnavji'
She jumped on him and yelled pulling his shirt.. her fists holding his shirt tight, but he could not hold on his laughter..


Arnav-Come on Khushi.. Its just a small cockroach!!

He nodded his head laughing seriously, as she hung herself on him.. She literally climbed onto him, hugging him, and pulling her legs up..

Khushi-tilchatta hai tilchatta.. u don't know Arnavji, wo hame apni badi waali muchee dikha ke dara raha tha.. (u don't know how he was scaring me showing his big moustache..) Get me out.. NOW..
She managed to order and he carried her on him holding her waist by one hand, and holding her below-butts with his other hand.. He got out and she was still not getting down.. He smirked..

Arnav-Khushi wont u get down?

Khushi had her eyes closed and her self stuck onto him.
Khushi-Are we out?
She asked weakly, and he just smiled caressing her back..

Arnav-I guess yes!

She opened her eyes and sighed.. She remained in his arms and took her relaxation there.. 
She was reviled..
Khushi-Thanks Arnavji, ur such a hero.. My hero.. I love u..

He put her down and she cupped his face.. She smiled and hugged him.. The smile on his face was the evidence of his heart's condition after he heard this last sentence from her.. He closed his eyes and caressed her hair smiling his content out.. Her head on his chest, and her hands around his waist..

Arnav-See, I told u before hand that u should take a helping hand!

Khushi-excuse me.. If that cockroach dint show up, I would not have called u for help ok..

Arnav-But still I had to carry u, dint I? Tell me Khushi, did u call me intentionally by faking this cockroach fear??

Khushi-I don't need to fake anything to make myself be pulled in ur arms.. yeh toh mamara haqq hai.. (Its my right..)
She said that still being in his arms.. She was so normal, like there was no tension between them.. Her words made him feel all around was so smooth'

Arnav-Oh.. So tum apna haqq jata rahi thi, ha?? (So u were proving ur claim on me??)
She hit his shoulders and tightened the hug.. She had really given up on her worries for a while.. Her mood swings may have driven her all romantic and emotional, he guessed and hugged her back not missing the moment.. Her ears heard his heart, and she took a deep breathe, to take in the air which belonged to him..
She took her rest till someone knocked at the door.. She came out from the hug realising what she had been doing.. She covered her dupatta properly turning around leaving a confused and embarrassed Arnav behind..

Arnav-Kaun hai? (Who is it?)
He uttered irritated..

HP-Bhaiya hum hai.. Hari Prakash.. ek minute..

Arnav opened the door and Khushi followed him eagerly to know why he was here?

HP-wo Naniji was calling u Arnav bhaiya.. Go down in a while.. She has called Mama and Mami too..

Arnav-*Sigh* ok.. u go, I will be there in a while..

HP left and Arnav turned to Khushi..

Arnav-Hamaari baat abbhi khatam nahi hui.. (Ours talks are not done with yet..)
She blushed as he smirked to move out, when she asked..

Khushi-ARNAVJI .. Wait..
He turned around to face her..

Arnav-kya hua Khushi? (What happened?)

Khushi-I will also come down with u.. I am hungry..
She smiled small and he nodded..

Arnav-Sure, come.. Wait, shall I carry u down too?

Khushi-ha?!!? Wh- what?!? Erm.. na.. Arnavji..
She was confused and frustrated out of the blue..

Arnav smirked..
Arnav-Why? What happened? Haqq hai tumhara.. Mujhpe.. (u have the right.. on me..)

Khushi threw daggers at him and rushed down before he can get hold of her and tease her more.. Arnav smiled and followed his lady..

*****

Down.. RM Hall..

Nani with Mama and Mami were waiting for Arnav to come down.. They saw Khushi coming down followed by her husband, Arnav..

Nani-Chote, Khushi.. come.. plz take a seat, I wanted to discuss some ' many things..

Khushi looked at the kitchen and Arnav dint miss that.. Khushi sat across Nani, and Arnav took a place besides her.. Mami and Mama were on the double seat sofa next to Nani's and all were waiting for Nani to get started..

Nani-Chote, I have had my talks with Manorama and Manohar, we have planned a small Godh bharai (baby-shower) for Anjali.. We have planned it the day after tomorrow, with not much guests, and only close relatives..

Mami-But Sasuma, so early?! How will the arrangements be done so fast?!

Nani-we can take care of that..

Khushi-But Naniji, Di's Godh Bharai has still time na?? I mean, its just her 6th month and - -

Nani-And the godh bharai is normally to be done during the 7thmonth.. I know Khushi bitiya.. But there are reasons to pre-pone it..

Arnav-Nani.. Is everything all-right?
He sounded worried.. Nani faked a smile and nodded.. Arnav seemed assured that all was good.. Khushi seemed disturbed and decided to make a move..

Khushi-erm, Naniji, I am hungry.. Can I go and have my dinner first? Plz..

Arnav-Of course Khushi.. u go.. HP.. HP.. Khushi ke liye garam khana laga do.. (HP.. HP.. Serve hot dinner for Khushi..) Khushi, tum jao, mai aata hu thodi der mei.. I too have to have my dinner..
Khushi nodded and made a move..

Nani-So.. Arnav, is it ok with u? I mean u can always re-schedule ur meets for ur Di, right?

Arnav-Ya Nani... Don't worry on that.. I will talk to my manager.. Aman will manage..

Mami-but who will tell this to Anjali bitiya?

Arnav-What the- - Di does not know yet?

Nani-Erm, actually chote, we though to surprise her.. She is getting better, and we thought to add more colours to her happiness.. So we..

Mami-Don't worry on that Arnav.. Why fear when Mami ij here?! I will talk to her.. And more-over, my Aakash bitwa is also coming..
Mami cries dramatically..

Mama-And Payal too is coming.. Mannu stop ur melodrama now..

Nani-Ha.. Payal and Aakash are coming after so long.. Lagta hai, khushiya phir se lautegi.. (Seems that happiness will return..)

Arnav-Ok Nani.. talk to di and ask me for what I need to do.. I am going for dinner.. U all eat?

Nani-ya, me and Anjali finished.. And Manorama, u and Manohar finish ur dinner with chote and Khushi' I will talk to Anjali..

Arnav-Ok.. I will leave, Mami, Mama.. come..

Mama-U go beta, we will come in a while..

***

Dinner Table..

Khushi was in deep thoughts.. Her served food was getting cold, and she dint realise when Arnav came and settled on the master chair across her.. She was so lost!

Khushi (self talk)-Hey Devi Mayya.. what should I do?! Two pregnant ladies cant attend this Godh Bharai function together.. Salmaan Khanji ki movie mei se humne itna toh seekha hei hai..(I have learnt at least this much from Salmaan Khanji's movies..) Hey Devi Mayya.. kya kare hum?! Maddad kijiye.. (What shall I do?! Help me..)

Her worry wrinkles and her not so whispering talks reached Arnav's ears who was so dedicated to listened to her..

Arnav-What Khushi?? Which movie?

Khushi looks at him, still worried in her own world..

Khushi-Kya Arnavji, ur so not eligible to be my husband.. Am talking about Salmman Khan ji's movie - 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke'.. The Pandit there said na, k two pregnant ladies cant attend the function at the same time..

Arnav-Khushi, all this godh bharai ritual and all, its just for name sake.. Why are u analysing all this so deeply.. I don't understand.. Whats more stupid? This Salmaan whatever or his movies or u, who follow such stupidity..!! Aisa kuch nahi hota okay..!! it does not matter..

Khushi-Ha??!! It does matter!! I know u don't believe in all this Arnavji.. But - - uff.. Aap bhi na, hadd karte hai.. bevakoof kahin ke.. (u are limits.. stupid..)

Arnav who had just taken the fork to eat his salad drooped it in the plate as he was left dumb folded.. First toh Khushi was behaving so stupid and finding silly explanations from that stupid Salmaan's movies, and now she started giving him names too!!
Arnav-What the- - what did u just call me?!

Khushi-Aap toh na, bas chup hei rahiye.. dimaag kharab kar ke rakh diya hai..(U just stay quite.. ) Laad governer..!
She was seriously in no mood to be handled by him right now.. Just then Mama and Mami came..

Mami-Arnav beta, Khushi is just becoming like ur Mami ha..
Mama giggled and got big eyes from Mami in return.. Arnav controlled his laughter but he did agree to mama.. Khushi was ruling him these days, just like Mami ruled Mama.. Arnav was quite in front of Khushi when she argued these days.. Well, mostly!

*****

Anjali's Room..

Nani entered her room to see Anjali sleeping.. She had light tears rolling down her eyes..

She entered the territory and closed the door behind.. She sat besides Anjali and she opened her eyes..

Anjali-Hey Nani..

Nani-arey, Anjali bitiya, ur still awake?!

Anjali-I had been sleeping for past 2 hours na.. So I am not able to sleep anymore.. Anyway, ur here Nani.. kuch kaam tha kya? (Any work?)

Nani-hmm.. Actually, erm.. bitiya I was thinking to keep ur godh-bharai the day after tomorrow.. I know its fast, but - -


Anjali-Thank You Nani.. I know the reason.. I am the mother.. I know..
Anjali looked down and Nani left was shocked..


Nani-wh- - what?? U know?? I - - I - -

Anjali-Nani, I know I am carrying twins, and I know there are complications in my delivery.. I over heard u and my gynaecologist talk that day.. I know Nani.. And trust me, am not scared! Not at all..

Anjali was brave but Nani was not.. She let burst out her tears and hugged Anjali..

Nani-Anjali, *sobs* bitiya, its too late to do anything.. *sobs* We just have to wait. I am feeling so helpless beta.. *sobs*Why does all thing happen to my children only.. *sobs* I am sorry beta.. *sobs*I am so sorry.. *sobs*
Nani sobbed and Anjali was just trying to stay strong holding hr tears..

Anajli-Its all good Nani.. Devi Mayya hai na. I have full faith in her.. Jo bhi hoga, wo acche ke liye hoga.. (All will happen for good..) Aap plz chote ko matt bataiyega. (Don't tell anything to Chote..) Plzz nani.. I want my kids to be born all safe and healthy, I hope aap mujhe samjengi..(I hope u will understand me..)

Nani-I know Anjali.. Only God can do something now.. We love u so much beta.. We all love u.. Nothing will happen to u.. I am here na.. Just be positive.. All will be good.. Now sleep beta.. u should rest..
Nani caressed Anjali's head in her laps till Anjali slept..

*****

Arshi Room..

Khushi was pacing the room and Arnav was sleeping on that bed.. Well, not sleeping actually.. He was enjoying seeing his wife in her original form.. But he was worried for the stupid conclusions she made.. He heard her..

Khushi (self talk) ' Hey Devi Mayya. Hum kya karein.. I cant stay here.. How I can attend Di's godh bharai when I am myself caring.. what should I do?!

He thought about something, and ordered..

Arnav-Khushi.. These lights are disturbing me.. Come here and go to sleep.. come.. NOW..

Khushi was tensed.. She dint know much about all these rituals, she could ask none either.. She sighed and went and slept besides Arnav.. She faced him and saw him close his eyes after switching off the lights when she came besides him.. 

She saw him loosing in his sleep within no time, and held his hand and spoke..

Khushi-Arnavji.. I guess I will have to go.. I have already ruined Di's life.. u think I am responsible for her present state.. if anything happens to her now, I wont be able to take any more harsh words from u.. NOT AGAIN.. Its better I leave for Gupta House tomorrow morning.. Anyway u will tell me to leave coz our contract means so much to u, right? Better I leave soon, what difference does it make to u?

Her eyes left tears and she turned kissed his hands.. He fisted his other hand not to show how stab his heart felt to hear this from her.. He was awake, and now in a total confusion.. She still thinks this for him?! How can she! After all what happened with in last two days? How can she even dare to think so.. Was she still left to be convinced that he did care for her? Maybe even more than his Di now..

Arnav (self thought) -Well, what ever it is.. If I don't make her confess her love and our pregnancy within two day, I will change my name from Arnav Singh Raizada.. That's my promise to u, Mrs. Khushi Arnav Raizada..!!

She slept in no time but he dint, and she as usual rolled on to him.. He had no idea how to convince her according to her mood swings.. But one thing was sure.. He dint need any plan to woo her.. He had tried all his luck in last few days.. It was time to play the beats of his heart, and he knew he would be the winner at the end of the day..

He dint need to do anything.. If their love was divine, she will stay back her self. Least he wanted was to use his hook and crook methods.. He just wished he wont need to use them, at least not NOW.. He moved her into him and her un conscious mind found comfort.. Her head came on his heart, and he kissed her fore-head..

Sleep seemed far, but sleep in her arms, well.. It was speechless to experience..
He slept too..

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment