Sunday, March 24, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Chapter 6 - He Lives In Me !



xx


[MEMBERSONLY]

Hey my Lovely Lovely Readers, thanks for the lovely Response.. Am just happy!!

Now, many told me they liked This S.S. of mine more than the ORIGINAL show.. 
OMG!! I am just so blushing reading that.. Ya ya, am blushing like ever!!

Ha ha.. LOL 

I just wanted to write this one to cover the show's lope-holes in the ROMANCE field in my way, LOL and am just so happy with the positive reply.. Day Dreaming
So here is a Mega Update.. Big smile

Okay, someone asked Why did Arnav react whatever the way he did, so my answer is - Script mei lika hai.. ROFL

Glad u all enjoyed till date, hope u all do today too.. Smile
here is the next update for u all..
Hope u all enjoy!! Big smile

Chapter 6 - He Lives In Me !


(above banner is made by me.. LOL)

Arnav was nothing but shocked.. He was not able to believe that she really had learnt to speak no.. He was shocked to see, that see really had made a solo appearance..
 
Jay-But khushi, u were going to bring a family member with u here, u asked me that, right?

Khushi-hmmm.. I would have Sir, if I could have..
She remained charming.. She had no fear as her Arnavji was there.. BUT suddenly..

Arnav-What do u mean? Was not there anyone else who could come there and share  this round with u?

Khushi's heart felt stabbed.. Her breathe hitched and her mouth hanged.. He was testing her, then she was also ready to give him answers as a contestant..

She looked at Arnav in the eye, and was ready to reply him back!

Khushi (to Arnav) -Sir, My Husband is MY HUSBAND.. He is the reason I am a wife today, and he is only the motivation that I am here on this platform, the platform of MRS. INDIA.. I am HIS MRS. and for all I know , is that he loves me so much to never let me down.

Arnav's heart skipped beats as his Khushi's heart was poured love for him by her words. He was lost, starring his wife.. And the other were lost too, in the words she choose to describe her husband.. They waited for her to move on.. She looked around at the anxious eyes.. She turned her face to face her husband who seemed to be waiting of his Khushi to continue, she smiled and continued...

Khushi-If he is not here today, its because u all cant see him, but for what I know, is that he is right by my side, all day, and all night.. I have him, and I want nothing more.. He is here, and I have my world..

She looked at Ria and Jay (the judges) to continue her speech.. She added..
Khushi-I was nothing in front of these contestants Ma'am.. And this Mrs. India competition, it was just to make my husband feel proud of me.. I don't give much importance to winning, coz I know now, that even if I don't win, I will have him by my side, forever..

She looked in Arnav's eyes and continued her para..
Khushi-I participated in here, to prove myself in his eyes, but I know now, that I don't really need to prove anything.. He is a gentleman to accept me the way I am.. However RICH he is, his heart is ten times RICHER than his wealth, to be with me and support me, forever..

She looked at the other contestants standing there with their husbands.. And added her last few lines..
Khushi- Who says I am alone? My man is right here, I can see him..' I cant reveal why he is not sharing this stage with me, but he is the reason I am here..
She said in pride..
She finished her little speech and Arnav was in tears.. She looked at him and nodded him not to cry.. He smiled feeling proud of her, and at the same time lucky to have her..

The audience gave a round of applause at her the speech of her heart, and she looked at the entrance with a hope in her heart to see someone from the family, but her luck seemed to be too hard today' Only if her Arnavji had not taught her to say No.. But she dint regret for anything..

She was still happy that the people around looked at her with genuine smiles on their faces, instead of bitchy smirks.. She was relieved.. She took a deep sigh..After a while of applause, there entered a handsome man, just from the entrance of the event hall.. He was Ranbir (Event Manager) .. Khushi was about to go back to her position, but she stood there rooted at her tracks..

Ranbir entered clapping his melting heart out..
Ranbir-Very very well said Mrs. Khushi.. But u cant play chit-chat with ur intangible husband, can u? I mean even if u can, we cant judge u on ur heart basis.. Have u not called anyone else? U were allowed to bring someone from ur family as ur husband's substitute, right?
Ranbir was a decent man, and choose to play by rules.. He was the manager, and what he asked Khushi was just a part of his job..

Khushi looked at Arnav who seemed to be asking her to relax.. He blinked his eyes at her, asking her to just chill.. She was relaxed and she looked at Ranbir to reply him back with that same smile at ease..

Khushi-Sir, hamare pati se hei hamara pariwaar hai, aur jab pati hei nahi aa paye, toh pariwaar ko bhala kaise laate? (Sir, my family is through my husband.. And when I could not get him here, how could I get my family here?)

Khushi smiled and was making her way back to allow the other contestant to play her turn, when a husky voice said from behind..

Arnav-Mrs. Khushi.. I guess there is someone from ur family..
He stood up and she was turned into a statue .. Her mouth hanging till the ground as she saw him (Arnav) make way up, towards her, on the stage..

Khushi (self talk)- Arnavji what are u doing? Hey DM, is my husband out of his mind? Is he coming to take my side? No one knows about him being my husband.. What is he upto? Hey DM, plz take care..
picture4
Khushi was breathing hard as he came on the stage and stood exactly three feet away from her.. She heard him say to the anchor of the event..
Arnav-Can I have the mike plz?

The anchor passed him the mike and Arnav stood there, besides Khushi, under the spot light..
Arnav-So Mrs.Khushi, are u sure that there is no one from ur family?

Khushi nodded a No smiling weak and looked down..

Arnav-are u REALLY sure?
He forced on the word 'really'.. She  looked up confused and faked a smile playing restlessly with her fingers.. She was not able to think hard, whether her Arnavji had forgot that he cant show the world that he was her husband, or Was it one of His new plays, that he was playing on her, being a fearless Raizada?

Arnav smirked at his confused soul.. He looked at the entrance and announced..
Arnav-Master Aarav, can u plz come up here to support ur MoM?

Khushi looked at Arnav.. She hissed in surprise..
To say she was shocked, would be an understatement. Her eyes were popping out and so was her heart beating fast inside her rib-cage.. She then looked at the entrance door in the dark and saw their little Aarav enter in a cute tuxedo.. She looked at Arnav and happy tears left her eyes.. She so wished to hug him.. She controlled..
picture1
She mouthed a 'Thank You' and looked towards Aarav who ran up to her into her warmth. Khushi was still standing and Aarav hugged her at her knees, resting his face near her belly, and she returned his hug while she pampered his hair.. Aarav was happy to be besides his mom.. Khushi was happy that someone else was there for her too, obviously with her, besides her Arnavji, whom she can talk openly without any second thoughts, in front of the judges and her fellow participants.. She came out of the hug and looked at the crowd.. And she said proudly..

Khushi- hamee pata hai, k Aarav ko kisne bheja hai.. Hamare pati dev ne.. (I know that Aarav is sent here by my God like husband..)
She looked at Arnav and smiled.. Arnav just looked down smiling at his wife and kid..

Khushi-Aaj hamare pati bhalehi kisi ko dikhai na de, par unka ek ansh, toh yahi hai na..(What if my husband is not visible to anyone, but a part of him is here..)

Ria asked..
Ria-u mean his son?

Khushi-no, this is Aarav, he is OUR son.. I was referring to my husbands heart, that is here, for me.. He lives in me.. erm, I mean my heart.. Ria Ma'am, Jay Sir, plz start with ur question, me and aarav are ready.. haina Aarav beta?
Aarav looked up at his mom with a big smile on his face. He was too much excited.. Khushi was happy too.. Arnav made his way back to the jury seat, but not before wishing a secret 'thumbs up' to his wife, and mouthing an 'All The Best'..

The judges started..
Ria-So baby, whats Your name?

Aarav-I am Aarav . Aarav Si - -
Khushi interrupted before Aarav could complete..

Khushi-He is my son, Aarav.. my Raja beta, haina Aarav..
Khushi pressed little Aarav's shoulder and looked at Arnav who was having his best calm enjoying his wife and kids having fun.. Aarav got her mother's action and halted not speaking the surname he recently got used to with.. Khushi's hands were all time on Aarav's shoulders..

Jay-hmm.. so Aarav, what do u like about ur mom The Most? And what do you dislike?

Aarav-My mom, she is the best.. I love her sweets the most.. waise toh she is expert in everything, but she is an mind-blowing Jalebi maker.. But I like her ladoos the most..
Little Aarav already won many hearts..
Ria-Aarav, whom do u like more? Ur mom, or ur dad?

picture2

Now this one sounded an easy one, but was hell tough for this little boy.. He looked at Khushi and she smiled at him and blinked her eyes to say anything.. He then looked  at Arnav, who gave him a 'Go On Champ' expression.. He looked at both again, and replied..

Aarav-I love my Dad more.. I wanna be like him..
Khushi did feel a little awkward, but she smiled. She was ok with Aarav's statement.. He was just a baby.. She dint mind his words at all.. Her hand still rested calmly on Aarav.. She looked at Arnav and gave a healthy smile.. Arnav knew she was ok.. He smiled back and did a 'collar's up'.. Khushi showed him her eyes and Arnav stopped showing his teasing expressions and the judges moved on..

Jay-Khushi, whom do u like the most in ur family?

Khushi-I love my family without any discrimination.. All love me, and they have melted my relation from a daughter in a law to a daughter, and I value it..

Jay-Aarav, why do u like ur dad more? What do u dislike about ur mom? You dint answer that kiddo..

Khushi looked at Arnav and Arnav looked at Aarav..
Aarav looked up at khushi and she was still smiling at him.. Aarav said..

Aarav-Well, I love my dad, coz he is way too cool.. Where as she, she always keeps me devoid of all the things that dad permits.. I mean, that day on the pooja, she made those awesome ladoos, and she never allowed me to eat one.. She said its first for God, and then for me.. But I have heard that 'bacche bhawaan samaan hote hai'.. (children are equal to God..) .. Dad told me, then why she dint allow?!?!
The fellow participants of khushi, and the judge Ria to bursted out laughing on little Aarav's statements..

Khushi looked at Arnav and he too was laughing like anything..Khushi dint feel hollow, coz she was herself laughing on her son's explanations..

Jay-So Aarav beta, that's why u like ur dad more? Ha ha LOL.. Anyway, what would u like to tell ur mom today?

Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking back at him, still smiling.. Her smile never faded her lips, as her name sinked so very well with her Character..

Aarav-I want to tell u something, which u have always asked me to say.. mom..
There.. Khushi's eyes left tears and the judges went puzzled.. Arnav had an emotional moment and he wanted to have a group hug running on the stage right now.. Khushi was hugging Aarav and crying and crying, but sweetly..

Jay-Khushi, why are u crying? What does Aarav have to say? We dint get it..

Khushi-He already said Sir, he called me 'Mom'.. he has first time called me that.. Aarav, but I wanted u to call me - -

Aarav-Amma'
Little Aarav hugged her amma, and Khushi felt blessed.. Here, she was re-born as a lady.. Her son called her amma.. She was waiting for this happiness, and she opened her eyes, to feel Arnav look at them with happy tears just like her..
Oh! How she wished someone to call her 'amma'.. and today, her dreamS were meeting reality.. What did Arnav not know, was that he was already a dad, but he was also going to be called 'babuji' from Khushi's child, soon..

Ria-Great.. one last question.. Aarav, how do feel about Khushi being here? And what u want next from her?

Aarav-Mujhe bahot bahot bahoott accha lagg raha hai. Thanks mom.. I feel great.. And me? I am so lonely, (Khushi's eyes went wide..) mom, I want a companion to play with me.. once u win this contest, I - -
Khushi's jaw dropped and she closed Aarav's mouth realising what he was going to say next.. She faked a smile at the judges and looked at a winking Arnav with a racing heart.. She felt some sweet ticklings in the pit of her stomach and she blushed hard seeing Arnav making it harded for her to stop blushing.. Thanking the judges, she moved behind with the other contestants taking Aarav with her..

The contest went well, and Khushi ranked 2nd with her son besides her.. Aarav was gifted a toy car, and Khushi was given a gift too.. The gifts were arranged by the sponsor, one and only ASR.. He chose the gifts after the contestants were announced as winners..

It wont be wrong to say, that Arnav did ramanchi (cheating) in passing the gifts with a bit of partiality at heart.. Not that he gave the runner-up better gift, but, he gifted his Khushi the prize, as a HUSBAND, and not as a sponsor..



No comments:

Post a Comment