xx
Chapter 29

(the above edit credit goes to me..
)
)
She dint have much energy.. Khushi, she was feeling weak.. She leaned on the wall behind and closed her eyes thinking what's next in her destiny..

Khushi opened her eyes and frowned her eye brows in tension.. She was hungry, and not toh her head was paining too..

It was going out of her hands.. She had to do something.. She held her belly and thinned her lips trying to bear her head ache.. It was due to hunger and stress..
Khushi had thought for a while on what her husband did and why, but she could not get it.. Anyway, she would know it all sooner or later.. All she needed to do, is Survive.. Not only for herself, but also for the life she had to support now, she had to act strong.. And for that, she had to take care of herself..
She looked around and saw Shyam on a call.. Although she was not happy to do this, but she had to gulp her anger down.. Fisting her palms, she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe to control her heart beats which were going crazy to go and kick that bustard in his nuts.. Anyway..
She got up with a little energy and went behind him and overhear his talks..
Shyam (on call)-No, not here.. I will directly come to Shimla.. U know the address.. PAUSE.. Yes, just behind Lord Ganesha's Temple, erm ya.. Hmmm, just across the book store.. Ya, I have my alternate residence there.. Will see u there if I have to pack up here..
He was still on call when Khushi interrupted him.. She put her hand on his shoulder and..
Khushi-Shyamji.. Listen..
Shyam turned and cut the call saying he will talk with the caller later.. He saw Khushi staring him and smiled..
Shyam-What happened Khushiji? Are u not comfortable here?
Khushi-Shyamji.. I need to talk to u, can u come and sit with me for two minutes?
Khushi looked down and asked..

Shyam-Okay! Come..
Khushi had no expression on her face, and Shyam too was eager to know about what Khushi wanted to speak with him.. She behaved so calm, was her mind changing after knowing what Arnav was doing behind her back? Shyam was in his own thoughts and Khushi and Shyam sat on that small bed, still maintaining a bit distance..
Khushi looked up and took a deep breathe before speaking..
Khushi-Shyamji.. I believe u..
She tried to see in his eyes..
Shyam-Ha? What?
Shyam was shocked..
Khushi-Ya.. I am not a fool.. If u have kidnapped me, and are making me sign these papers, then u must clever.. I never knew why and when Arnavji put these shares in my name.. I still cant get it why he did that..
Shyam-Coz he knew I was planning something, and he could not risk Rani-Saheba and name his shares on her name.. He knew I wont risk her for the property as she is my ATM.. And trust me Khushiji, I have loved u from the first time I saved u from those gundas (scoundrel).. If u really wish a happy life, then trust me, I can treat u better.. I already have my other home in Shimla..
Khushi-How can I trust u? I trusted Arnavji, and he - - he dint share his thoughts with me.. And u.. hah! How can I trust u? What can u do for me? I am hungry since morning and u don't even care.. All men are the same..
She looked away and Shyam smirked..
Shyam-Oh! So u are hungry?? No worries, I have the food here, ur favourite Aalu and Puri.. Wait, I will just bring..
Shyam got up and brought some food.. Khushi was hungry, and she needed food, she had to eat something atleast.. She wont give up so easily..
Shyam came back in a second with a plate of delicious smelling aalu-puri and Khushi asked him to eat the first bite.. Shyam ate thinking she wants to eat the remaining from his part, and later, Khushi too ate it all.. Well, Khushi was actually testing Shyam if he had mixed something in the food, but he had not..
Anyway.. Some time passed and Khushi was feeling okay, still not great.. Her tummy was full now, but she was feeling restless.. She was never free from anxiety since she was forced to stay here.. Only she had put her vague unpleasant emotions calm, till her Arnavji comes and rescues her, she knew he would come.. She was waiting..
And here Shyam thought he is winning Khushi's heart..
***
RM..
Arnav was restless.. Veer had asked his staff to trace Shyam's calls, but due to Shyam's extra smartness, he always cut the call before One Minute was over and the police failed to track the exact location..
ASR (to Veer)-Listen.. Where is Mr. Roy? Did u keep an eye on him? Did he reach Shyam, I mean the kidnapper?
Shyam was still not proved to be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada's kidnapper..
Veer-No, not yet.. I guess he (Mr. Roy) doubts someone is keeping an eye on him, so he is not getting out of the house.. But out network is also active, we will find Mrs. Khushi soon..
ASR nodded not seeing any option and waited.. He looked at his House Temple from the hall, from where Khushi used to pray and do the aarti.. Mentally praying for his wife's safety, he asked God to help him..
Veer submitted the proofs against the D.C.P., proving him to be a corrupt officer, and the D.C.P. was suspended.. This news was obviously reached Shyam, and Veer was sure that Shyam will surely do something that will help them solve the case faster..
***
Shyam got a call from Mr. Roy and got to know that he wont be able to come soon, as someone was outside his place, keeping an eye on him..
Shyam (angry)-What? But u said u were on ur way.. U should have reached here by now.. U know what I can do Mr. Roy if u don't come here with those papers on time.. Come soon.. Or else..
Shyam cut the call and found Khushi staring the ground deep in thoughts..
Shyam-What happened Khushiji? Are u okay?
Khushi looked up..
Khushi-Why Shyamji? Why he did this? I want answers..
Shyam was confused.. He went near Khushi.. Khushi continued with her shivering voice..
Khushi-From the day I met him, he has tried to dominate me, insult me, hide things from me and prove that he is ASR.. He thinks he can do anything? He - - He thinks I will never know.. But thanks to u I know now.. He thinks I will never question him but - - I have decided.. I am leaving him.. YES.. And I am ordering u Shyamji, u have u take me with u, give me ur phone, I am cutting off everything with that ASR..
Shyam was stunned.. His face crept a smile and his hands automatically raised up to pass her the phone.. He was happy, Khushi was leaving ASR and coming with him.. It was still unbelievable for him, yet true! He did a happy dance in his heart, seeing that anger on Khushi's face for ASR..
Khushi dials her husband's number and ASR's phone ringed on the other side..
*
ASR had fed Shyam's number in his phone and when he saw his mobile blinking that Jha's number, he looked at Veer and picked it up in full ASR form..
ASR (on phone)-SHYAM MONAHAR JHA.. I know its U.. HOW DARE U? How DARE u try to - -
*
Khushi was just besides Shyam when she heard Arnav.. Arnavji, her husband, whose voice was making her cry from within, wanting to tell him to come here for once and take her with him forever.. But No.. She had planned something, and she knew she could convey the same without using direct words to her husband who was presently ASR.. She had to act, it was not easy though..
Khushi (on phone)-How dare Shyamji nahi, how dare U Arnavji? How can u do that to me?
*
Arnav's senses went blank and his heart stopped for a second.. It was Khushi on the line, his Wife.. And she was talking to Him.. She called him..
Arnav-Khushi!
Arnav just registered her voice and not what she spoke.. He immediately replied..
Arnav (on phone)-Khushi? Is it - - is it u? Khushi are u okay? Khushi where are u tell me.. Dammit SPEAK UP.. Are u alright?
Khushi (on phone)-Yes.. I have had my food and taking my needed rest too.. U don't need to fake that u worry about me Arnavji.. I now know ur true colours now.. So remove ur fake mask and listen carefully..
Arnav (on phone)-Khushi what are u saying? I - - Khushi wait, I - -
Khushi (on phone)-I said LISTEN CAREFULY..
Arnav's ears alarmed.. She stressed on her words asking him to listen to her so carefully? He looked at Veer and put the call on speaker.. So that now, both ASR and Veer could listen to Khushi..
Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada continued..
Khushi (on phone) -Aur ha.. Jab hum baat kar rahe hai toh beech mei mat boliye.. Woh kya hai na Mr. Raizada, ke aap ke saath reh ke, hum bhi apni kismat khud likhna sikh gaye hai.. (Don't interrupt when I am talking.. Actually the thing is Mr. Raizada, staying with u has taught me to write my own destiny myself..) YES.. But no more I am staying with u..
She looked at Shyam and said..
Khushi-U don't have to worry about me Arnavji, Shyamji is taking care of me.. In fact better than u.. U think I was happy with u then ha, u were right.. I was always happy with u.. But u cheated me.. Ya, Shyamji told me how u transferred shares on my name and dint even tell me.. If this was done out of ur love for me, then why did u hide it from me? YES.. I know it all.. And Shyamji not only opened my eyes and ears in this Dark and Silent place, but also taught me that First Love never dies.. Get it?
Arnav easily got it.. She was not only speaking about Shyam keeping her in a dark room, at some remote area, but she also mentioned her First Love (Arnav) never can be replaced and she is just acting to let Arnav know something.. But what was it?
Khushi-Arnavji.. U never answered me anytime, coz I never asked u.. But today, I ask u.. Why u did all this?
Shyam saw Khushi's eyes full in disbelief.. He smirked.. Arnav on the other hand looked down as he was not in a condition to explain anything.. He remained silent for some seconds before replying to her softly..
Arnav-Khushi, don't u trust me? Do u trust my love?
Khushi looked down and said with a sharp tongue..
Khushi-I DO..
Arnav-Okay then.. If HE tries to act any smart and take ur signatures anywhere, just do it.. Trust me.. Ask me nothing now.. Just listen to me..
Khushi-U bet I will sign.. I trust Shyamji..
Shyam's ears were alarmed.. He stared at Khushi now..
Khushi had said those words confirming her husband that she will do as he says, but it looked from Shyam's point of view that Khushi was arguing with Arnav taking Shyam's side.. Shyam crossed his hands over his chest and smirked taking a fresh breathe..
Arnav-Okay.. Has Shyam arranged for any papers? Anything u know?
Khushi thought for a second..
Khushi-Shyamji, Arnavji is trying to take things out of me by asking me about the papers u have arranged.. U only deal with it..
She passed the phone to Shyam making a face for Arnav and sat back on her bed..
And she told this so Shyam knows she trusted Shyam fully now.. And there Arnav got the answer to his last question.. Shyam smirked.. Khushi is definitely on his side, it seemed so atleast!
Shyam forgetting everything else started on the phone..
Shyam (on phone)-Saale Sahab..! Kaise ho? (How are u?) U want to know if I arranged for any papers? I know u know I have.. I know u know about Mr. Roy mixing with me too.. Don't be shocked.. I know Mr. Roy wont come now, but if u forgot, I myself am a lawyer and don't u doubt on that.. I have already prepared some Papers myself.. I will take ur property and ur Khushi, soon, with me..
ASR-Don't u dare take her signatures Shyam..
ASR just said this to instigate him..
Shyam-Oh! Now toh I definitely will..
Shyam smirked and cut the call.. Looking at Khushi he said..
Shyam-Am really happy u choose me.. Just wait and watch now.. I will destroy ASR, after all, he has tried to take u away from me..
Khushi nodded giving him a fake dim smile, and looked away turning her back at him.. Shyam left the place..
***
RM..
Veer-Mr. ASR.. So now we are sure that the kidnapper is Shyam Manohar Jha.. We had been recording the calls which came at RM and to also ur mobile.. We have a proof now, k Shyam is the kidnapper of ur wife.. But ur wife, what did she say? I dint get it..
Veer was confused.. ASR got up with his hands in his trouser.. She took to steps ahead not facing Veer and looked at the Small Temple of RM..
Arnav-But I got it..
Arnav turned around and saw Veer confused.. He went back to him and sat besides him to explain..
Arnav-Shyam is trying to provoke her against me, am talking about my wife, and she is acting to get on his side.. This means Shyam will get her signatures to get my property and try to run away with my wife.. But, every clever thief commits one mistake.. And so did Shyam Jha did in his over smartness..
Veer-Did he?
Arnav-Ya..
Veer- And what is that?
Arnav-Ur policemen had been tracing Shyam's location right? And I guess the last call was for two minutes or more, ask ur men if the location is traced..
Veer nodded and stood up.. He was about to make a call when he received one..
Veer (on phone)-Ya.. PAUSE.. Tell me.. PAUSE.. Hmmm.. Okay.. Ya.. PAUSE.. Well Done.. Reach there.. I am coming in a while..
Veer kept the call and turned.. He said..
Veer-Mr. Raizada, the location is fairly traced.. Thanks to ur wife who dint let the call get cut before two minutes.. We are not sure about the exact place, but the location, it is someway near the Start of Delhi Highway.. The location was traced due to the tower connection of that area.. So ya..
Arnav-And near Delhi Highway, there are not many towers.. And the way also spilts..
Veer-Either it can be any house of that Open Fruit Market Area, or the Goods Godown.. We have to check both places ASAP..
Veer started to move and that's when Arnav stood up and held his hand..
ASR-Wait! Khushi told its dark there..
Veer-Ya, so? She can be kept anywhere making the room Dark..
Arnav-But its obvious that any kidnapper wont keep his victim in such place where Market is steady.. So it cant be the Open Fruit Market.. YES.. It must be the Goods Godown.. Lets Go..
Veer-Wait, u are also coming? Are u sure u also want to come?
ASR-Obviously..!
Just then Anjali came from back..
Anjali-Ya chote, u should go.. Inspector, plz take his care..
Veer looked in Anjali's eyes and went near her.. Pressing her hands Veer said..
Veer-Trust me, all will be better.. U also take care Miss. Anjali..
Anjali smiled weak and nodded.. Veer smiled and looked at ASR..
Veer- ASR, let us leave...
It was almost 6.30 pm.. And they both left..
***
Veer's team left to reach the Highway Godown and the other side, Delhi's Local Police arrested Mr. Roy who gave his statement against Shyam..
Also, the tape of Shyam's Call (which was traced today some minutes back), was given for instant back up.. Its 5 copies were made, and a group of Police left for the location where the Suspect (Shyam) and Victim (Khushi) were supposed to be..
***
In Veer's Jeep..
Veer-We shall reach there in just 15 minutes ASR.. But u have to stay here.. Me and my staff will get that Jha guy and also ur wife..
ASR was just silent..
Veer-And ya, we will try to take away those papers too, what ever Shyam was talking about..
ASR-Leave the papers.. He cant do anything.. Just let me reach Khushi once, Shyam cant do anything with Khushi's one sign.. Just drive fast, plz..
***
She was walking around the big open place which was fully dark except for on bulb at a corner besides the dim day light.. She wiped her tears away which were forcing their way out of her eyes.. For the first time may be she talked so rudely with her ASR.. She just wanted him to get some hint, she hoped he got it..

Khushi (self talk)-Hey Devi Mayya, u know I am trying to be strong.. My strength to bear the pain is much, but that does not mean I deserve it.. Plz, help me out..
She went and sat near the wall, above which was an open ventilator which allowed the dawning sun's rays enter the almost dark room.. Sun was settling, and it will soon be night.. She was trying to be strong, and trying to be awake.. She knew her husband also would be trying his best to reach her.. She trusted him fully.. Him, and his love..
Treating the hard wall as her back rest, she spoke..
Khushi-Arnavji.. Come Fast now..
***
Arnav was almost there near the suspected location when he felt her calling him.. He asked Veer to drive fast and got restless..
Arnav-I am coming Khushi.. Plz be strong..
***
Khushi felt him asking her to stay strong.. She turned to lean her head on the wall and shut her eyes tight..
She heard some foot steps and wiped her tears.. Shyam came there and saw Khushi sitting in almost Dark.. He switched ON another bulb hanging above and said..
Shyam-Khushiji, are u okay?
Khushi looked down nodding.. She just feared that he doesn't come to know that she was acting, and more than that, she feared he does not come near her.. She gulped as he neared her.. She looked up to see him holding a file and passing her the same..
Shyam-Waise toh hamara sab kuch aap hei ka hai.. Par kya karei, majburi hai..! Aap humpe barosa karti hai? Agar ha, toh isse sign kijiye.. Lijiye Khushiji.. (If u see, everything I own is urs.. But what to do, am under pressure.. Do u trust me? If yes, then sign these.. Take it..)
Shyam knew if Khushi was still faking her anger on ASR, she wont sign these papers.. After all, this was all what ASR earned sweating his energies..
Khushi remembered her husbands words and without any second thoughts, she took the pen which Shyam offered, and signed a few papers from that file, as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada in Hindi.. Giving him the file and the pen back, she saw Shyam turn around admiring the papers like it was a National Treasure which just got transferred in his name..
Khushi sighed as Shyam went away and leaned her head on the wall closing her eyes and muttered..
Khushi-Arnavji!
And instantly opened her eyes as a warm gust of wind blew her open hair, which carried HIS smell with it.. She stood up with a rush in her heartbeats..
Looking around smiling in confusion she knew.. Arnav was just around! Yeah, her heartbeats increased indicating, ASR reached!
*****
Precap :

No comments:
Post a Comment