xx
Chapter 19

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Thami thami si saasein..
Thami thami..
Jeene lagiii hai tumse, joh mil gayi..
Khushi was blushing knowing how Arnav was going crazy for her, and caring at the same time.. Her heart was slowly and steadily falling for him as well.. She liked his decency, well, towards her.. And remembering his soft small gestures for her, she was lost in her thoughts for him and smiled to herself not realising the same person whom she was lost in, was admiring her sitting opposite to her..
Khushi was still in Arnav's Cabin, they still were to start their work.. Arnav saw her lost in his face, and smiled.. He got up, and she still had her eyes for him, which now made him smirk..
Khushi was too happy, enjoying this new feeling she was getting lately but dint feel like accepting the same so soon.. She decided to feel the air around for a change and really felt so good.. Her cheeks had gone pink long back and she had been smiling seeing him since who knows when! She was happy to get lost in admiring him..
Asar yeh kaisa teri chahat ka kaa hai mujhpe ho gaya..
Zarra zarra mere dill ka ab tujhme hei kho gaya..
Meherbaa lavo Rab barsa hai jab se tu hai milgaya..
Tujhko paake aisa laage ke khud se hu mil gaya..
Khushi saw arnav standing next to her but dint realise his intension and in her lost feelings, she got up to rush in his side and take his arms to make him hold her waist and round her arms around his nape and start dancing on the beats of her heart..
Ke rang jo lagyooo re..
ke rang jo lagyo re..
Ke rang jo lagyoo re lagyoo, ke rang jo lagyooo, ke tharo rang!
She was laughing sitting on the chair with her hands swinging and her face looking at the empty space in her hands.. Her body and feet were moving on the chair as if she was dancing, and a confused Arnav shook her to call her back from her lost world!
Arnav-Hey Gupta!
She looked up at him with that lost grin on her face and realised she had not been dancing with him, but was day dreaming about the same.. She looked away hiding her expressions and smiled weak to herself.. Why was she still grinning that like? What was happening to her?
Arnav-Are u mad officially now?
She looked at him, and nodded a No, still smiling.. She was not annoyed, and he gave a loop sided smirk with crooked eye-brows..
Arnav (self thought)-Ajeeb hai! (Crazy she is!)
She was behaving so sweet with him all of a sudden!
Arnav-Gupta, u are alright, right?
She made a face..
Khushi-Its Khushi.. Call me Khushi! No Gupta or Miss. Gupta, we became friends, right?
He chuckled with his jaw dropped..
Arnav-Excuse me? Since when?
He was totally confused, she was so casual!
Khushi-Kyu? Hum aapki dost nahi hai? (Why? Am I not ur friend?)
Arnav-Nahi, tum kabhi meri dost nahi ban sakti..(U can never be my friend..) And u know why, don't u?
Khushi was happy, really happy in her heart to know there someone exists who admires her.. And knowing it was Arnav, she felt even happier..
She nodded trying to hide that blush of hers now.. Putting her empty tea cup away, she waited for a second not knowing what to do.. Arnav was just standing next to her, and she dint know why, her heart was beating so fast.. She took a sigh in relief seeing Arnav moving to his Master chair.. And keeping a hand on her chest and holding her dupatta, she stretched a bit taking the Bridal wear's Design's papers from Arnav's side, who helped her pass the same..
Taking a break from her blushing session, she started to help Arnav work more on the designs and a while passed.. Keeping the sketch pencil down, he took that rough sketch in his hands and showed it to Khushi and spoke..
Arnav-How is this? I know it shall be most running designs many would die for..
Khushi-Ya, its nice..
She smiled and he repeated..
Arnav-The guests wont forgot these designs which would make any Bride look so beautiful.. I am telling u!
Khushi-Hmm...
She lied not really feeling to go with his last sentence.. He caught her.. Keeping that paper down his hands, he looked at Khushi joining his hands and resting the same on the Desk in front and asked..
Arnav-U dint like this one, did u? Tell me.. Something went wrong with u.. What do u think?
Her jaw dropped.. Who did he understand her so easily? Was there an invisible mirror around making him read her mind?
Khushi-No Sir, its nice.. Erm.. Just that its too heavy! Don't u think?
She tried to divert the subject not wanting to tell what she dint go with..
He smiled looking away.. And thought.. She dint knew anything about this Fashion World now, or did she? He wondered how she got here.. This world was not as simple as she is.. But he was more than thankful to whosoever, due to who she was here!
Arnav-Khushi these designs are meant to be such, which attract the guests, u know like, a bit trendy, a bit rich.. We are designing these Exclusively For AR's Bridal Wear Collection for this Year, and this is what everyone wants!
Khushi-But Sir - -
Arnav-But what Miss. Gupta? Its not for u, but for those who like to be loud.. People differ, their choices differ..! More than wearing such a Dress, Brides would like to show them off.. I know! Don't u believe in me? Tell me truly, coz being my assistant, if u don't believe in making these, we cant expect the Market to wear it..
Khushi-Okay, I believe u.. Its good! Lets continue..
She said nodding her head, but he was not satisfied yet..
Arnav-Wait.. STOP.. Tell me, what's it that u feel? I mean, if I have understood u even a bit by any chance, I think u feel this wont work, why?
She was surprised, he really understood her so well! How?!
Khushi-No, its beautiful, really.. It will work.. The colour, the designs, patters, all is lovely.. It's just that.. I - - I..
Arnav-Tell me.. What does it lack? Its not complete yet.. What additions do u want?
Khushi-It lacks nothing, its just that.. *sigh* I don't understand why it must be so loud for others, I mean the guests to comment.. U just said these designs are meant to attract the guests! I agree that its heavy and beautiful and any girl would love to wear them.. All is okay, but not ur thinking..
Arnav was shocked..
Arnav-What the-..
Khushi-Yes..! I mean.. Don't take this the wrong way, but.. A girl would wear anything on her Big Day, that would be for Herself.. *Khushi started..* Ya, I know people's choice differ, and so does mine! But then.. Why so trendy? Why so much rich? We are designing these for a Simple, Indian Bride, then why is it necessary to make it so much heavy only? Just coz it is a Designer Choli? Can't a Designer Choli be simple too? U think its all the outer beauty which matter?
Arnav understood her well and smiled leaning back on his chair..
She was saying her thoughts! And he was really interested in them..
Khushi-I mean, I know.. It is designer and its meant to be so much classy and all for those only who can afford it.. But u told ur designing this for people to see.. The Cost or any Design does not matter Sir.. Even if u don't feel or I don't believe in its beauty, it does not matter..
Arnav-Excuse me?
Khushi-Ya! It's the Bride's thoughts, her feelings of just being a Bride that matters! Be it simple or heavily worked, it's the beauty of the Bride's happiness to marry that will add and give a Designer touch to any Lehenga, be it is even a simple Dress.. No guest's appearance or comment would make if a difference to any Design if the Bride is happy for herself.. It is the inner happiness and inner beauty that counts.. Cant u understand that? *Hmpf..*
Arnav-Okay Okay Gupta.. I got it!
Again Gupta!
Khushi-No.. Listen.. I am not done yet.. Remember the one I tried to design? I want such in my wedding.. Simple, and beautiful.. U only tell, wont I be a beautiful bride too, wearing that Simple Lehenga? Tell na..
She pouted and he blushed..
Arnav-Surely u will.. Ur inner beauty is sweet indeed..
Her eyes popped out taking that in His way! She adjusted her dupatta and he got her gutter mind! Gosh, Arnav made a face.. He dint mean his words in a vulgar way..
Khushi-Sir! I am serious.. U did like those designs being it simple, dint u? Then how can u think from the Guest's point of view while designing.. U should design placing urself in the place of a Bride..
Arnav-Erm.. I got ur thinking Miss Gupta, and now on wards, I will design my Works be it Heavy or simple, remembering ur views..
Khushi was happy.. She smiled wide..
Arnav-But I guess there is a difficulty..
Khushi (confused)-What?
Arnav-I cant think placing myself in a Bride's position!
Both laugh.. The discussion ends there itself.. Anyway..
After a while..
Arnav-Hey! U like this blouse's back pattern? What type of back pattern would a Bride prefer?
Khushi-How will I know Sir? U are the designer.. U know better.. I don't mind ur designs, it was just that, ur point of view was not matching mine.. I am not saying ur wrong, just opposite to me.. But we make a good team na? Opposites attract!
An excited Khushi blurted out..
She blushed and her heart jumped making her shut her eyes in regret.. She wanted to slap her temple for saying that, but Arnav still dint catch her as his Gupta Express was so fast to catch..
Arnav chuckled replying..
Arnav-Khushi, Khushi, how much do u speak?! How can u manage to - -
He stopped speaking as her last two words ringed his ears and his eyes lifted up taking a fresh long breathe to see her conscious already.. He smirked..
Arnav (softly)-Khushi, what did u just say?
She looked up gulping and turned her face..
Arnav-Chalo anyway.. Jokes apart.. Seriously, tell me.. Don't u too wish to wear a Designer Collection when u become a Bride?
Khushi-What Designer Sir! I am from a very Simple family Sir, I dream to marry in a Simple Middle Class home, and I don't think I would get a husband who would spend so much on a simple wedding dress..
Arnav-Why? Take any of AR's Collection u like, I am making these, so its all urs only..!
Khushi-Why? U are just designing these..! Are u the owner of AR? Or my would be husband to gift me these aeevai?
Well apparently, he had a YES in his heart for both her questions..
Arnav smirked and Khushi's jaw dropped on her own question and she looked away feeling restless..
Arnav-Khushi..
She tried to change the subject looking away..
Khushi-Erm.. S - - Sir.. U - - were asking something about this erm - - patter na? Ya.. U were asking something about that blouse's back pattern? What?
She said looking everywhere and he smirked taking a Sigh..
Arnav-Okay, I am finalizing this one (pointing at some blouse back patter).. And I guess we are done for today..
Before she could get up, he held her hand which was across him on the table and she gasped feeling good.. He leaned to look deep in her eyes..
Arnav-U dint tell me something.. Reply that before going..
Khushi-Erm.. What? PAUSE.. Noth - - thing.. I was not - -..
He pressed her hand and her senses were already enjoying a vacation.. She heaved feeling heavenly and blushed when he moved his fingers over hers.. She dint resist, her heart read his touch, it may be mischivious, but it was pure.. She tilted her head down and her dupatta went off which was not yet felt by her.. But he saw that and left her hands and leaned back on his chair looking away with a conscious face.. She looked up and said..
Khushi-Oh Ya, u asked me about the back pattern of the blouse na? *blushes* That one is beautiful..
She stood up from her place taking her hand bag with her and continued adjusting her dupatta casually..
Khushi-But My take is, that they are so much open from the back.. NO NO.. Not that I mind them.. *blushes* In wearing these (Bridal Blouse) toh my friend Preeto could help me.. *Hmpf* .. But then removing those myself before OUR Suhagraat (first night of marriage), uff, wont I be tired of all those Marriage Ceremonies..
Arnav heard and repeated..
Arnav-OUR Suhagraat, Khushi?
Arnav's eyes popped out, and he was tried hard to bit his lower lip and not comment on her last words.. But her next words left him stunned!
Khushi-Ha! Ab aap hei boliye! Yeh kaisi baat hui? Pehene bhi hum, saara boojha bhi hum hei uthaye, toh aap kya karenge? (U only tell.. What's this! I will wear, I will carry it, then what will u do?)
Arnav-Okay! I am ready to help u then..
She laughed and stood up giving in finally..
Khushi leaned on the desk and raised her eye brows with a small smile..
Khushi-Kaise?
Arnav-Tumari blouse ki doori khich kar..
He iwinked and she put her palms on her mouth..
Khushi-haww.. So convenient!
She just realised what she spoke and he was still laughing.. She was shocked to go through what all she just spoke.. She was a bit embarrassed..
She turned her back at him and his laughs took a halt too.. He was more than shocked to see her like that..
Arnav(whispers)-Oh My Gosh!
He looked away before he heard..
Khushi-Erm.. I was talking about what u will do about the designs Sir.. Not me.. I am going..
She said that making a fast move towards the door when he rushed towards her and held her upper arms and made her turn to face him and hit her front on his rock solid chest, his suited chest.. She gasped and looked away feeling scared and not blushing anymore..
Khushi-Sir!
His eyes were so intense right now, and he was surely in no mood to joke.. She felt him leaning a bit on her and his hands wrapping her waists and making her hit his front more.. Her hand bag dropped off her hands on the floor, and Arnav felt her heave..
He still held her with one hand and removed his coat.. She saw him do that and her heart ran a race.. She looked at him who left her and started to come forward towards her and soon cornered her on the nearby wall..
His eyes spoke volumes.. It was no Arnav, surely a serious ASR right now..
ASR-Khushi, how can u leave like this?
Khushi's hands went to rest on his chest as her eyes locked with his..
Khushi-Why?
Arnav-Don't u feel anything?
Khushi-I do!
Arnav dint know what to do now.. Without speaking a word, he pulled her on him and rolled his coat on her waist and tied the same covering her butt.. She looked down surprised and pushed him away..
Khushi-What are u doing?
Arnav-Khushi, u cant go down like that..
He said looked down maintaining a stern face.. Her eye-brows frowned..
Khushi-Why? What's wrong?
He was silent, and he turned his back on her face, knowing not what he should say..
She removed his coat and looked behind to see her white kurti turned RED and her mouth was left open, and she understood what he did and why..
She looked at her Sir standing some feet away, with his back turned at her..
She was highly shocked.. She realised Arnav's words and was now extremely embarrassed.. Tears started to roll down her eyes.. And suddenly she felt herself and chocked her voice..
Khushi-But- - but - - this cant happen.. *weeps*
She saw her chair and understood.. She was mentally shocked to see it all RED too..
***
Down..
Peppy's eyes were constantly UP near ASR's Chamber..
Peppy (self thought)-Why dint he kick that Khushi out yet! Are they still working?
Peppy made faces and looked at Dolly..
Peppy-Did u do it properly?
Dolly-Yes Ma'am! I did..
Peppy-Then why isn't that girl thrown out yet? I am sure u dint do it properly Dolly..
Dolly-Ma'am! Trust me, I did as u asked me to.. Maybe Sir dint react the way u expected him to..
Peppy-Excuse me? What did u just say?
Julie was right there and came next to Dolly..
Julie-Hey! No no Peppy.. She dint mean that.. I am sure ASR does not have any soft corner for such dirty girls.. I am just waiting for a roar from his chamber..
Julie pressed Dolly's shoulder from back asking her not to speak anything now.. The girls looked down and Peppy folded her arms on her chest..
*
Lavanya saw Peppy standing useless, she was already not happy with her and Aman working together.. Staring her since long doing nothing, she thought of something texted Aman something, and he came down in a while..
Aman-Miss. Peppy..
Peppy turned back with a jerk and faked a smile at Aman..
Peppy-Ya, Sir?
Aman-I asked u to look into the Delivery Reports, did u do it?
Peppy (flirts back)-What Sir! Am still not pregnant.. What delivery are u talking about?
Bites her lower lip and giggles.. Her butterflies, Julie and Dolly too fake their giggling..
Lavanya who was sitting back got angry hearing that, and rushed there where her Boyfriend and Peppy & her butterflies' team were..
Lavanya-Oh! Sir.. I know what u talking about.. The Mehta's order, right? Can I look into those, plz? I know the details, I was working on the same till last week..
Peppy (confused)-Mehta's? What Mehta? Who Mehta?
Aman (angry)- Peppy! U don't know the Mehta's? That is the Company U and Me have been meeting since 3 days now.. I don't think ur interested to work seriously.. (turns to Lavanya) Miss. Lavanya, u can take Peppy's place.. Come to my Cabin RIGHT NOW.. (turns to Peppy) And Miss. Peppy, Ur demoted back to ur cubicle..! Learn some seriousness and complete the left over work before u go home, I want the work u do on My Desk before u leave the Office Premises.. (turns to Julie and Dolly) And u two, ask Daisy to meet me later.. She is chosen to assist Miss. Lavanya Kasyap from next week..
Lavanya-But Sir, I don't - -
Lavanya tried to interrupt, but Aman stopped her..
Aman-I know what I am doing Miss. Lavanya! Come to my Cabin, NOW.. We have something important to discuss..
Saying that, Aman left.. It was just 30 minutes for the Office hours to get over now..
Lavanya went UP with Aman in his chamber, and Peppy with Julie and Dolly went to her small Desk to complete the work Aman asked her to.. She was no more free to keep an eye on what was going UP, in ASR's Chamber..
***
ASR's Chamber..
Closing her eyes, Khushi moved behind to the wall not able to face him who was already not facing her.. Khushi put her palms on her mouth.. She closed her eyes tight and started to cry not able to face him..
Arnav heard her and turned back to see her from the corner of his eye.. He was behaving so understanding and mature at present..
Arnav-Its okay Khushi, hota hai.. And its just me.. So its okay.. U don't need to feel humiliated.. PAUSE.. Itna bharosa toh hai na?
She looked at him and looked away still crying.. She was not able to speak anything.. She felt so cheap about herself.. What would Arnav Sir think about her..?
Arnav-Khushi.. Don't cry.. Its normal..
She stared in his eyes as he tried to make her feel all was just okay..
Hooo.. Rang aisa gehra ishq kaaa..
Hai ruh mei ghulne lagaa..
Chhute naa.. Chhute naaa, iska nishaan..
Jahaa ki parvah kya,
Jab dill yeh hadd se aageee badh gaya..
Sajee hai duniya mera,
Mujhko tu, naya saa karr gaya..
Ke rang jo lagyo re..
Ke rang jo lagyo re lagyo, ke tharo rang..
Khushi looked away after a while and felt something.. Her eye brows curved and she spoke..
Khushi-But I am not in my Dates yet, Sir.. My dates are around, but I am still not in.. This is fake..
She turned her face at him again, and Arnav dint get anything..
Arnav-Khushi relax.. I don't know what to say now.. Erm.. Just stay here for a while till the staff leaves.. I am going out..
He was not facing her already.. Was he disgusted with her? As if he read her mind, he said before leaving..
Arnav-Its okay Khushi.. Trust me, I am not disgusted.. It happens, its meant to happen.. I wont stop loving u if I have seen this..
Her heart skipped a Beat.. He understood her, he was so nice.. And he really does love her, he really does! She had felt that genueinly..
She looked down feeling something unexpressable..
Arnav-I will wait out..
Khushi-Sir wait.. I am - - not in my Dates I said.. I can prove it..
She held his wrist and left once he stopped..
His eyes popped out..
Arnav-EXCUSE ME?
Khushi-No.. I mean.. erm.. Wait..
Arnav was not sure if he should leave or stay here..
She bent down to take her hand bag which was dropped on the floor and took out her Mini Calender.. She flipped through months and told..
Khushi-See.. I told u I have still not got them.. Cant u see the 'B' marked here.. It's my Birthday's Date!
Arnav-So?
Khushi-Uff.. My Monthly Birthday!
Arnav-Ur Birthday comes every month?
He dint know what to understand..
Khushi-Arnavji!
Khushi tried to make him understand saying the least..
Arnav-Oh oh!
She was talking about her MONTHLY BIRTHDAY.. He was feeling mentally dumb getting involved in such talks with her..
Arnav-Erm.. Its okay Khushi.. I know PERIODS can be a bit late or early.. That's fine.. U don't need to worry yar..
Now she was irritated.. She was actually NOT in his Chums, yet..
Khushi-Uff! Why are u forcing me to repeat? I am telling u na, am not in my Dates re! I am a girl, I can understand if I am and if I am not.. I am still to get my periods Arnavji, can u understand this simple thing?!
She almost roared..
Khushi-I don't know how this happened but its not me.. I would have felt it, erm.. I mean known if I got it a while ago.. I am a girl and I understand all this Sir.. Plz don't hate me.. That's not me, believe me! I can swear without checking it.. I know! That's something else!
She said pointing at the chair she had been sitting on, and just then a small bottle of Red Oil Paint was traced by Arnav's eyes, below the chair on which Khushi had been sitting.. He went there and took it and saw Khushi staring him with a small face..
Khushi-I told u its not me.. PAUSE.. But - - I don't know how that got here.. PAUSE.. Hey Devi Mayya! How will I go down now Arnavji?
She looked away and her eyes left tears, AGAIN!.. She covered her face with her palms and Arnav made a face.. He went to stand besides her..
Arnav-Khushi! Its okay yar.. That's nothing to be ashamed of..
He said putting a hand over her shoulder which she pushed away..
Khushi-Its so easy for u to say that, right? Leave it.. U wont get it.. This may be a small thing for u, but what about me? What will the people down there think about me? How will I go out? I know what u too must have thought about me.. I am so stupid.. I know u like cleanliness and - - *weeps*
He pulled her in a hug and she wrapped her arms around his waist crying hard in his warmth..
Khushi-But I don't know how this happened.. I don't know.. Plz don't hate me, I don't wish that.. I cant take that from U, did u hear that?
She was weeping and he hugged her more firmly hearing her last words..
OOO.. Dekho pighalta aasamaan..
Bundoo se karta hai bayaan..
Pyaar mera.. Pyaar meraa.. Bepanaah!
He rubs her back.. And the winds around make the papers in the room fly all over..
Arnav-I wont hate u Khushi, I can't, ever..! Even if this was true, I wont have been disgusted, I promise..
He parted to see her.. This was his true love! And so was his promise..
Jo bhule se bhi naa bhulee tu aisa waada ban gaya..
Toode se bhi na jo tuute jo dill ka naata ban gaya..
She felt calm and parted to smile at him.. He wipes her cheeks and she was no more ashamed of whatever happened.. Her respect for him grew and she gripped his shoulders with a steady heart..
Ke rang jo lagyo re..
(Man lagyo hai rang re..) Ke rang jo lagyo..
Ke rang jo lagyo re lagyo, ke tharo rang..
(The above Lyrics are from movie-Ramaiya Vatavaiya..)
Khushi-Thank u, Sir..
She looked down and the only thing she felt to do was pass his heart a bone crushing hug from her heart.. She was feeling complete, and so was he.. But she tried to stand still..
Were they going to come closer now?
Whatever it was, one thing was sure, she knew she was in love, and with the one who really Loved her, seriously.. And it was NOT a Hallucination..
xx
Awesome...., hey.., please write mature contents in this ss.... My requst.....
ReplyDeleteChal jaa bee!! :P
Delete