Friday, June 7, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani - Chapter 14 - My Wife's Boyfriend !


xx

Chapter 14 - My Wife's Boyfriend !

(Above banner by me.. LOL) 


Arnav never understood what it was that made him loose to her THAT night, neither did he try to understand what it all was.. He looked around and taking a deep breathe, got up to move from that Warm Bed..

And as the flashback of the night which united them ended, Arnav went for his morning bath.. He was done and came back in minutes to find Khushi already in, and looking over the Card which Dr. Naina Talwaar had given her yesterday.. And he remembered how yesterday night she confessed him about the reason why she wanted a baby..

Khushi dint realise when her Arnav came from behind, as she was recollecting what the gynaecologist told her yesterday..

Yesterday when Khushi told Dr. Naina that she was sure she wanted a baby, Dr. Naina looked at her and Arnav and nodded.. But then..


*Flash Back*


Khushi-Can we move on to the procedure, plz?

Dr. Naina-Okay..

Arnav was not liking this.. He dint get it why Khushi was doing this.. What was it that she was making him think so hard? Can't she tell him directly what it was? Why she was telling that he knew the reason but does not remember?

Arnav looked at his Khushi with confused eyes and Khushi knew he was staring her.. She just kept looking in front and Dr. Naina asked her..

Dr. Naina-So Khushi, as u both are adults, and u both are mentally stable, I have no reason to refuse.. But then, before moving on, I need to ask u certain questions..

Khushi nodded and Arnav put his palms on his eyes in frustration.. Doctor Naina continued..

Dr. Naina-So Khushi.. Tell me, what was ur last Period Date?

Arnav's face bounced up and Khushi's breathe hitched.. She felt so uneasy in front of Arnav at present, and looked at him with a racing heart, to see his expressions all changed..

Arnav's face was lit up.. For all he knew how Khushi was, and what she would react on this.. He thought now she may hesitate to talk in front of him and back off.. 
And Khushi was speechless..

Dr. Naina-Don't u remember, Khushi?

Arnav interrupted with a smirk..
Arnav-Doctor Naina, I guess she forgot.. She keeps forgetting things now and then..

Dr. Naina-Oh! So, do u know? Ur her husband, u should be knowing..
Naina looked at Arnav, and Khushi's voice finally came out..

Khushi-NO.. I mean. Erm..
She stammered after shouting..
Khushi- I know.. I know my Date Count properly..

She looked at Arnav and looked away.. She just wished that he does not open his mouth to tease her in anyway.. All this was serious for her, but he was Arnav!

Arnav-Khushi.. U remember? Then tell the doctor..

Khushi gulped..

Dr. Naina-Khushi, are u not comfortable?

Arnav-Yeah Khushi, are u not comfortable with me being here? Should I go back?
He said without any smile.. Khushi looked at him instantly and held his hands..

Khushi-NO.. Don't leave me here Arnav..

Dr. Naina-U anyway can't go back Arnav.. U are needed here for taking the sample after a while.. But Khushi.. Before carrying out the procedure, tell me ur Date Count so I can proceed.. Its needed..

Khushi-erm.. Its - - I mean - - erm.. It was 5th date last month and erm.. I guess 4th the month before, I guess..

She let it out and Arnav was just staring her.. She thinned her lips looking down and Arnav was speechless as she spoke this literally in front of him.. He dint expect her to proceed.. But Khushi was so adamant, was she not?!

Dr. Naina 'Khushi be sure.. Ur guess won't do.. Are u sure these are ur dates?

OH God! Khushi was not okay answering such questions, and this doctor was repeating them again, were they necessary? But Khushi was dying for a baby, so she would answer all..
Khushi closed her eyes and nodded..
Khushi-I am sure..

Naina looked at the calendar and her eye brows crooked..

Dr. Naina-But Khushi, that's 5 days from now..
Naina was shocked..

Khushi-Ya! So?

Dr. Naina-Erm.. Am sorry Khushi.. U can't proceed with this thing, as ur Menstrual Cycle is just 5 days from today.. Even if it ended 5 days before, I would have asked u to wait for some time..

Dr. Naina's phone buzzed again.. She saw the caller and cut it.. Khushi was just looking down and Arnav was relieved that he got some time to remember what he told Khushi that she is doing this with him? And the main question.. Why was she doing this..? He thanked his stars and looked at Khushi.. She had her eyes closed but tears had already started to flow..

Dr. Naina-Hey! Khushi.. U can come here again, after some 15 days from now.. Its okay.. All is just fine.. Here, keep my card dear..

Khushi got up and was leaving when Arnav held her wrist and made her wait..

Dr. Naina's phone was buzzing from when and she accepted it to yell on the caller..
Dr. Naina-Stop calling me Bunny.. I wont come tonight.. Bye..

She kept the call and Arnav got up to see Khushi weeping.. Khushi looked at him and started to cry hard hugging him.. He pampered her and carried her as she crossed her legs across his waist and they left..

*Flash Back ENDS*

Khushi kept the card inside some drawer and turned to see her Puch Puch no where around.. She went near the balcony to see her pug rolling on the floor and Arnav kept turning his hand making a circle in air looking at Puch Puch.. She smiled wide seeing this..

She came out..
Khushi-I dint know u knew all this Arnav..

Arnav looked up and smiled..

Khushi-BTW when did u come? I dint realise..

Arnav-When u were staring at that card..
Khushi looked away and Arnav went near her leaving Puch Puch now..

Holding her shoulders, he looked in those eyes which were looking down..
Arnav-Are u okay?

Khushi looked up and smiled a bit..
Khushi-I am good..

He nodded and they both went inside.. They had nothing to do..

Arnav-So, what's next? Bored?

Khushi-Ya.. A bit..
She said looking at her pug who was running here and there..

Khushi-Puch Puch sit down at one place.. Puch Puch..

Arnav-Puch Puch come here..
'Puch Puch dint listen to me, but went to Arnav as he called her pug', thought Khushi.. She was surprised..

Khushi-Puch Puch never listens to anyone except me.. How did u do that Arnav?

Arnav-I guess I have it in me naturally.. That magic..
He winked and she smiled.. She looked down agreeing to that..

Khushi-Ya, u do have that magic.. Anyone shall fall for u Arnav! It does not matter even if u have no friends, if u have that quality in u.. If only I too
had someone to be with me..

That's it..! Arnav had already regretted much last night after knowing she had been so lonely.. And this whole pregnancy thing, well, it was just not any good solution to all her loneliness.. She needed a good company and he would be that company for her.. YES, that was the best solution possible..
 He would firstly get Khushi out of her small lonely world and then take all what it takes to fill THAT place in her heart, which needed someone to be by her side badly..

Arnav-Khushi, lets go out.. Lets go clubbing tonight.. What say? U have not seen Delhi's night life right?

Khushi-Ha? But - - I have never gone out to clubs like that..

Arnav-So what? U came here to Delhi Khushi, that too without letting anyone know.. U need lots of guts for that.. And anyway, everything has a first time right? So be it.. Trust me Khushi, bahot mazaa aayenga.. (U will have lots of fun..)


Khushi smiled a bit and nodded casually.. But after a second..
Khushi-But Arnav, I have no such clothes.. I mean, I have many but - - 

Arnav-I am here na! Lets go shopping..

Khushi-Again?

Arnav-Yup.. Hey! Lets buy that micro mini skirt and one side off shoulder tee which so much exposed ur tini tiny navel, u tried that day na.. Wohi..  Chal..

Khushi-ehh.. Noway.. I will definitely buy something, but decent enough..

Arnav-That's like my baby doll.. I was just teasing u.. Come..

Khushi-But hey.. What will I get in return if I come to the club with u?

Arnav-Excuse me? I suggested to go clubbing coz I wanted u to see it once.. I am not taking u there for any of my benefits..

Khushi-Okay then, don't take me.. I never asked u..

Arnav-Okay.. Tell me.. What do u want?

Khushi-Okay, so listen.. If I come clubbing with u, u have to study.. And I will teach u ur subjects.. Our subjects are anyway same!

She was excited, how can he take away that smile from her by telling a no? He agreed.. And they left for shopping..


***

Aisha had been following Arnav everywhere lately.. She had a doubt if Khushi was actually his wife or he was making a story to get rid of her? She was no dumb not to understand that one must be lying if there were too many stories in his (Arnav's) clarifications..

Aisha (self talk)- I swear Arnav.. If u are lying to me na, I will not leave u that easily.. U think u can have some one night stand with me and leave me just like that? No.. I may have lied about loving u, JUST to spend a night with u, but I cant take it if anyone tries to make a fool out of me.. I have dumped many boys till date, but I cant take rejection.. U cant leave me until I decide to dump u..

Aisha was a self obsessed girl, who never loved Arnav.. She just wanted to have him once as she fell for him the night she saw him checking her out in some pub..

*

Aisha was presently following Arnav and Khushi, who had been Delhi Central for shopping.. She had been following them since yesterday.. Be it to the Vet (Dr. Gila's) Clinic OR at Dr. Naina Talwaar's Clinic too.. She just called Arnav to check if he was lying to her on his whereabouts and he dint.. She smirked thinking he was really so loyal to her, unlike her..

Right now, she saw Arnav passing Khushi a Red Dress and asking her to go and try it out.. Khushi went in the Trail Room and Arnav was waiting out..

Aisha (self talk) - Now, if u are lying to me about all this Mr. Arnav , that Khushi is ur wife and pregnant and what ever, trust me I will nag u till u don't get on ur knees and ask me for forgiveness.. And if in anyway ur speaking the truth, then am sorry baby.. But I am no saint to welcome u and ur complications in my Perfect Life.. I just dint break off that night as I really enjoyed our previous night..

Aisha saw Arnav sighing and smirked thinking he is already fed up of Khushi, but least she dint knew, was that Arnav was anxiously waiting to see her in the Red Dress he just passed her.. Aisha left thinking something..

***

Arnav was waiting outside the trail room and his phone vibrated..

Arnav (on phone)-Ya Aisha.. I am doing shopping, with my wife, tell me..

Aisha (self talk)-Aww.. Arnav never lies to me, he is a little sweet.. Anyway..
She spoke aloud next..
Aisha(on phone)-I know Arnav.. Frankly speaking.. I thought u were fed up of me, and avoiding me.. So I started to follow u.. I dint trust u and followed u at the Vet's and Gynaecologist's place yesterday.. Am sorry baby..

Arnav was shocked, he never knew this..
Arnav-WHAT? You - - You followed me Aisha?

Aisha-Ya.. But I was insecure na baby.. I thought u were lying to me.. Am sorry na..

Arnav knew he was lying.. But he dint care anymore actually never cared..
 But wait, breaking a girl's heart was not in his dictionary.. He did sleep around, but only with such girls who could get over him.. Aisha too looked like such girls, but then did his judging go wrong this time, thought Arnav..

Anyway..

Arnav-Hmmm.. Its okay.. Tell me why u called?

Aisha-Arnav, actually now u are going to get divorced soon, I had been thinking, that I should meet ur baby, I mean ur first son.. After all, I am going to be his step mom, right?

Arnav-What the- NO.. No need.. I mean, he will be staying with my wife, so.. erm.. No.. My wife and his boyfriend will take care of him.. U don't need to worry..

Aisha-But Arnav! How can u act so careless? He is ur son right? Okay lets meet ur wife's boyfriend then..

Arnav-My wife's boyfriend?

Aisha-Yup.. U and ur wife are going clubbing tonight, right?

Arnav-Ya but - - wait, how do u know that?

Aisha-Arnav, I just confessed u na, k I was following u.. I just saw u with Khushi in Delhi Central Mall, passing her some Red Dress.. Now its obvious she wont wear that in a marriage right? Tell me which club u going to?

Arnav made a face and spoke..
Arnav-Woodstock Club..

Aisha-Okay, see u there then..

He kept the call and thought for a second what he can do.. He made a call and came near the trail room relaxed..

Arnav-Hey Khushi.. Need any help? With the zipper or anything?

Khushi heard that and blushed from inside..
Khushi-No Arnav.. Am done.. I guess I can buy this, its decent enough..

Khushi came out in her own dress..

Arnav-Hey, why u changed? I wanted to see how u look in that.. Anyway.. Lets go..

***

The day went off.. It was almost night.. Khushi was hungry and so was Arnav.. They both had their dinner and later left for the Woodstock Club on his bike.. Khushi wore the Red Dress she puchased today, with a Dark Maroon Shade Lipstick, and clipped her hair in a pony tail.. 
Arnav wore simple white tee with horizontal black strips and a sexy over cost, with a blue worn out Jeans.. 

Puch Puch was left alone in Arnav's room..

*

Arnav was driving fast, and Khushi suddenly asked..

Khushi-Arnav! Why u always drive so fast Arnav? Don't u love ur life?

Arnav-Why not? Of course I do.. My life is so happening!
She chuckled..

Khushi-Yeah right! But seriously Arnav.. U should slow down..
She said in an unsure voice..

Arnav realised he was driving really fast, and looked down to see Khushi circling her hand on his stomach.. He liked it.. His heart smiled..

Khushi-But really Arnav.. What do u want from life?
She looked at him, and he looked ahead taking a deep breathe before replying..

Arnav-Raftaar, pagalpan..! Mai udna chahta hu Khushi.. Dauna chahta hu, girna bhi, bas sirf rukna nahi chahta.. 

Khushi smiled and they both reached the club..

***

Inside Woodstock Club..

Arnav and Khushi both came in hand-in hand.. They moved in and girl's rushed towards them, and started hitting on Arnav.. Khushi was not happy with that, it was easily read on his face..
Khushi-Arnav, wont u show me where the bar is? I am feeling thirsty..
 She asked to draw his attention..

Arnav-Ya, come.. But wait.. Don't drink anything strong ha.. Or else u know na k - -
He stopped in mid-way from making her remember how their High School Farewell Party ended up with their mating and the next day made them grow apart.. 
Khushi already understood his meaning and made the way towards the bar counter which was just a few steps ahead. Arnav followed.. 
Some girls followed Arnav giggling and blushing.. 
Anyway.. Khushi got an Orange Juice for herself and Arnav preferred Coke for tonight, not wanting to end up doing anything wrong with the friend he just got back..

'Hey, ur ASR na'

An English girl appeared from no where and Khushi whispered in Arnav's ears..

Khushi-Hawas ke Pujaari, aa gayi teri Naari.. (Priest Of Lust, here comes ur girl..)

Arnav looked at Khushi and smirked..
Arnav-Tonight is in ur name..
He looked at that English Girl and nodded a NO.. She left..

Arnav-I wont go anywhere else Khushi.. Aaj ki raat, tere naam..

Khushi-Ah! That's something I cant believe Arnav..

Arnav-Bet?

Khushi-What if u loose?

Arnav-Anything u ask for!

Khushi-You said to soon Arnav.. Look there..
Arnav turned around and saw Aisha.. She was wearing a short green sleeve less frock, with a netted shrug above it.. Her hair clipped in a high pony tail and she made her way to the Bar where Khushi and Arnav were..

Aisha-Hey Khushi! Is not this the same attire u were selecting this morning in Delhi Central??

Aisha commented on Khushi's attire to find her looking so attractive..

Khushi-Ya, I had too! After all, u are so not interested to leave my husband na.. I had to do something to attract him.. He is not satisfying my cravings u see..
Khushi was not at all happy seeing Aisha here.. She blurted out whatever came in her mouth ans dint even regret..

And here, Arnav was feeling like 'what the-' standing between these two..

Aisha-Why? Why are u still sticking to him after letting him out of ur life? He is such a sweet heart to be friends with someone even if the opposite person breaks up.. And people like u, am sorry to say Arnav.. But people like Khushi just know to take advantage of u..

Aisha's sentence was apt for the situation.. Even though she knew not what relation Arnav and Khushi actually shared, Aisha commented precise on this situation, and Khushi's eyes lowered to form tears.. Arnav's heart cut in two to see his Khushi in tears.. He just could not.. He turned to roar at Aisha when he heard..

Khushi-Aisha, I need Arnav.. I am not taking advantage of him.. Okay?

Aisha-Hey! If u really need anyone, then go to ur boyfriend na.. Where is he? If he really thinks for u, then he would have been here for u.. Not leaving u alone like this, knowing ur High School hubby who after me is forcing his time on u!

'Her Boyfriend Is here..'

A voice made these three turn to find a handsome stud dressed in a cow-boy attire stand like a hero and speak like a villain.. He made his way towards Khushi and held her hands.. His big hat covered his face, and Arnav felt like punching the one who was holding his pregnant wife, erm.. wife.. Argh.. his friend.. correction.. best friend.. WAIT, just Best Friend?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment