xx
Chapter 18

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Khushi-Excuse me? I asked u something Arnavji..
Khushi's smile, and her giggles.. So innocent! A lost Arnav came back..
Khushi-Which car do u have? What colour? Where is it? I am tired..
Damm, dint she just confess that she loves him too?! She was just hugging him right? When did she go so far from him? Shit.. Another Hallucination! He had gone MAD in Love.. Someone truly said, Pyaar Diwaana Hota Hai.. Anyway..
Arnav smiled making way towards his car, trying to forgot what he thought he heard from her, it was not east though..
Oh! How he wanted to make her fall for him too, but she was different.. She won't give in to his touch so easily now, will she? He smirked looking away at his thoughts of how would she tell him 'I love u' whenever she does.. He already did, when would she? If only what he just thought was true!
How could that happen so early anyway.. She dint feel anything like such for him, or wait, did she? She just started to be open to him today.. May be she was giving her New Boss a chance to break that Roadside Romeo image she believed he had.. He had to take this opportunity and make the best out of it.. How will he make Her fall for Him now? Should he be the Decent one she preferred or the Real Arnav which he was? Let's see..
They both went near a White SUV and Khushi looked around..
Khushi-Which one?
Arnav unlocked her side door and she looked at him blank..
Khushi-This one? Is this ur Car?
Her eye-brows frowned..
Arnav-Erm.. Ya! It my SUV.. Why? Any doubts?
Khushi-SUV? Woh kya hota hai? (What's that?)
Arnav smiled looking down..
Arnav-Khushi, it's a Sports Utility Vehicle.. Forget it, it's a Car..
Khushi made a 'wow' face and said with an doubtful expression..
Khushi-Being an ordinary employee u are, I wonder how u have such a luxurious car..
Arnav-Forgot? I am a spoilt brat.. Badee baap ki bigdi aulaad.. (Spoilt brat of a rich dad..)
Khushi laughed at the statement understanding not that he really meant it.. He was a spoilt kid, of a Really Rich Dad! Anyway..
She entered the Car and he got in from the other side and threw his Laptop Bag on the back seat and the journey back home started.. He started the engine, while Khushi saw the buttons in front of her (on the car keyboard) and started exploring the Car, he dint mind it either..
Khushi-Arnavji, what's this Big Button for?
Arnav-It's a Music Player Khushi.. But don't - -
Before he could speak, she pushed the ON button and started the Tape which played Enrique's 'TONIGHT AM FCUKING U' on a Full Volume and she grinned looking at him.. She dint understand it, she just liked the music..
Arnav's heart felt an electric punch and he was numb.. His breathe hitched and his eye popped out to see her so normal and moving her fingers in the air.. He immediately switched it OFF and her face went blank.. He looked away and gulped..
Khushi-What happened? Why u switched it OFF?
She asked in doubt.. He looked at her and understood her innocence was too pure to understand what song she accidentally played..
Khushi-U dint like me touching ur things??
She asked with a pout and looked down mouthing a Sorry..
He looked at her with an assuring smile and small vibrations in his heart for his innocent lady..
Arnav-No Khushi.. U can touch my anything around.. PAUSE.. It's just that the song was not meant for us.. Even though ur sitting in My Car for the first time..
He chuckled and she wondered what he said and why.. She looked at the Car's Door handle and pushed the small Button on its side, to get those Power windows down and smiled in glee.. Arnav nodded his head with the same smile on his face..
Arnav-Khushi, tie ur seat belt first, after all its ur first time in Car, right?
She looked at him blankly, who smirked not showing her his face and tied his seat belt.. Why did he keep telling her that?
Khushi-Hey! What if it's my first time? U think am scared?
Arnav-So u are not scared of me?? And our first time?
Khushi-It's a car.. What can u possibly do ha?
Arnav looked at her and leaned a bit more towards her with a devil smirk..
Arnav-U want to know?
He bit his lower lip staring her quivering lips and the next moment she closed her eyes tight to just get relieved and see he backed off after helping her put her seat belt.. She gulped..
Arnav-Stop running ur mind.. Ur knees will pain..
Khushi-Ha?
Arnav laughed yet Khushi dint get the joke.. Arnav started to drive when Khushi told..
Khushi-Arnavji.. Plz go slow..
Arnav-I know.. Be Comfortable..
She smiled genuinely.. He looked ahead to drive..
Khushi was tired, he knew.. He closed the power windows and turned ON the A.C. .. In minutes he saw he closing her eyes and smiled inside his heart..
***
The drive was over and they reached Home.. Khushi's head was on Arnav's shoulder, and her hands were hugging his arms.. Maybe she felt too cool inside here.. She had almost came on to him.. He liked it, obviously.. He loved her after all.. He looked everything about her.. He looked at her from side way and gazed her in the moon light which peeped inside his car..
Her natural smell, so sweet.. A moment or two passed, and Arnav's phone rang to let Khushi's eyes open and she looked above her shoulder and her heart skipped a beat.. Arnav looked away and removed his phone to answer it..
Khushi-Arnavji I want to get out..
The call was ON already and the caller heard Khushi's voice.. It was Arnav's Maa..
Khushi-Plz open this na..
Arnav nodded and unlocked the Central Lock which unlocked the other doors as well.. Khushi got down and waited for Arnav.. She waited? He was surprised.. His heart rejoiced.. His eyes gazed her while his hands put his mobile on his ears as he spoke..
Arnav (on call)-
Arnav-Hello?
Arnav's mom-Arnav! Its me.
Arnav was surprised.. He was more happy..
Arnav-Maa..? Long time! How are u? And dad?
Khushi saw Arnav on call, his face was so much wide in a smile, who was he talking to? Was it a girl? Some girl? She wanted to know, just like that.. She concentrated on his facial expressions..
Arnav saw Khushi, and he heard his Maa speak..
Arnav's Mom-All are fine here Arnav.. But Arnav? Beta? Where are u?
Arnav-Erm.. Don't doubt me Mom..
Arnav's Mom-Dammit Arnav.. Don't tell me ur again some girl?
Arnav-Mom! Should I be with a Boy then?
He chuckled to receive a serious note..
Arnav's Mom-Arnav! U know what I mean.. I knew u won't change.. I warned u Arnav, NOT to play around there, dint I? But u won't listen to me.. Tell me since when u started all this again? Have we sent u Delhi for that? I have to talk to Aman..
Arnav's Mom did sound serious..
Arnav-Stop it yaar Maa.. Aman does not know anything.. And FYI, I am NOT playing around okay? I was just dropping Khushi back..
Arnav's Mom-Khushi?
Arnav-Don't get any wrong ideas Maa.. She is just an employee in AR, but ha, my next door neighbor too.. And moreover, I was just giving her a lift back home.. And anyway.. She is just UR types, won't allow me anything anyway.. So.. ya..
He chuckled again and..
Arnav's Mom-Don't even try!
Came an instant reply from his Maa.. Least he knew his mother knew it all who Khushi was and how she is.. She dint choose her to be their Bahu just for fun..
Arnav's Mom smiled looking up and breathed in relief for reasons Arnav dint knew.. She was happy, that his Son knew Khushi now.. But, she was unaware of the fact, that what she wanted to happen, already happened.. Untill she got a reply from Arnav two seconds later when she asked..
Arnav's Mom-Arnav.. How is she? I mean, what do u mean by 'Ur Types'? Is not she good looking?
Arnav-Uff Maa.. She is too traditional and all yaar.. Just the type u were searching for me.. (looks at Khushi standing outside and exchanges a smile with her..) And she is beautiful too Maa, innocent, honest, devotional, sweet..
Arnav was flushed as he spoke looking at her from top to bottom..
Arnav (on call)-Her tiny bindi twinkling on her forehead, her small jhumkhas adoring her ears, her bangles, her dupatta, her payal, and everything about her.. Her glowing skin, her big eyes, that small nose, slim waist, her perfect frame, long legs, soft skin, her smell, ah!.. And her salwaar-kameez's fitting.. Wow..
Arnav's lips curled into a smile looking at Khushi and he dint realize when he spoke all that..
After a second, he noticed Khushi calling him out and realized what all he was spoke.. He saw the call was still ON and muttered a 'Damm'.. How could he speak all that to his Maa what he was still to tell Aman?! Shit..
Arnav (on call)-Erm.. What I mean is, Full to marriage material.. uh.. Nothing else ha.. I mean.. Erm.. U know na Maa..
Arnav's mom was happy hearing what was more sweet than honey for her ears.. Ya, she understood her son, she was his mother re! Her mission which was set up with the Gupta's (Khushi's parents) was accomplished from one side.. She knew her Son had finally fell for the right girl, and she was more than contented with this, but then she heard..
Arnav-But don't worry mom, I am not her types.. *Sigh*.. So ur Son is safe..
She heard a bit of disappointment in her Son's voice and got the scene.. She knew now, that Khushi Gupta had read his Son's REAL character and was not giving him much importance.. She was proud of her choice more now.. Khushi was indeed capable of becoming her daughter in law, her Bahu..
Arnav's Mom-Hmmm.. Looks like my Son likes this girl ha? But so sad beta, u can't have her.. Seems like she does not even give u a bit of importance like those girls who kept throwing themselves on u back in London, does she? If so, then she is surely my types.. I bet u can't win her so easily.. And anyway even if u do, u can't touch her now.. Forgot u have promised us no playboy acts anymore..?
Arnav (self talk)- WHAT THE - - .. MAA!! I may have flirted a lot, but I am still a Virgin okay? And that I would be Untill..
He thought inside his head and looked at Khushi who was looking UP at the sky and looking here and there now..
Arnav's Mom-Anyway.. I just called to know how are u.. I guess not well.. Get over ur fever soon, we need u to do what ur sent there for, and be back soon.. We are looking a prospective girl for ur marriage.. Don't u dare play with anyone now.. Take care.. We both love u beta.. Bye..
The call was cut before Arnav could understand anything.. Was his mother provoking him to do something that his heart also wanted to, or was she stopping him..? He dint get any of it.. Whatever..
Arnav got down and he and Khushi went UP to their respective Flats.. Something started to change it seemed, she was so normal around him.. No more feeling awkward with him.. Maybe that's what made him feel relaxed and be himself around her again which would spoil her attitude towards him again..
They both reached UP in a minute and she wanted to ask whom he was talking to, but dint have the guts, and ended up saying a Bye, when he stopped her holding her wrist and she turned around to gasp when she heard from him..
Arnav-So, I hope u enjoyed our little Date!
Khushi's eyes popped out.. She stammered and he smirked..
Khushi-Ha? What? Date? NO.. It - - It was NOT a DATE..
Arnav-It was, baby! It was a DATE..
He said tucking her lock.. His eyes gazing her expression, he was having fun being himself again..
Khushi-Excuse me? I dint know it was a DATE..
Arnav-Too bad.. U dint know? But so what? We already did it, erm.. I mean had it, dint u enjoy the ride?
Khushi-I DID, but - -
He held her wrists tighter as she struggled more, and in return he pushed her on the nearby wall besides her Flat's door.. Making her heave by his close proximity, he blowed on her cheeks and she closed her eyes..
Arnav-But u slept on our Date.. Little disappointing.. Still, I love u the same..
He was smiling when she opened her eyes.. What did he just say again? She felt nice, and her face automatically turned away to not let him notice that blush of hers.. She was blushing, ya she was! And he made that out..
Arnav-Glad u too enjoyed our DATE.. We shall continue more next time..
Khushi's mind suddenly registered how she had been responding.. NO, she dint want him to call it a DATE!
Khushi-Sir NO, it was Not a DATE..
Arnav-Khushi, when we are not in Office, no need to call me Sir.. And okay, I know u dint ENJOY! U should not have slept then.. Trust me I would have made u more happy, helping u explore the pleasures of our first time in my Car, I mean, ur first time in my Car, but whatever.. U slept!
He winked and bent towards her and pulled her by sliding his hand on her waist and forced her in his hug.. She was stunned, and her feet went weak just for her to hold his bicep and smell his awesome perfume.. Her front pushed inside his, and pecking her earlobe, he left her and saw her still lost.. He pinched on her waist and brought her back to show his teeth and left for his Flat.. Her cheeks felt heat as she saw him leave with her mouth hanging in shock, but for a change she was not disgusted, surprised thought!
She held her heart and felt as if the world stopped! A moment later she realized he was GONE and she looked around to find herself alone.. Realization dawned..
Khushi (sell talk)-How dare he? U - -.. I thought u were changing but, huh! Ur such a spoilt sport.. People like u can never change.. I thought I was wrong about u but NO.. Aap toh aise hei hai.. Hmpf.. Aap aise kyu hai? (U are like this only.. Why are u like this?) PAUSE.. Okay.. Koi nahi.. Aapko toh ab hum seedha karenge.. (I will teach u a lesson..)
She made a face and left for her Flat..
***
Next Day..
Today was an important meet for AR Fashions and Arnav suited himself up.. He hardly wore suits as he was supposed to act like a layman.. But today, he was looking more HOT in that 3 piece suit, and to add on it, his gelled up hair so irresistible, that made him look MORE of an ASR, which would make many Ladies fall for him all over again..
He was ready for Office and left for the parking.. Arnav reached the parking and unlocked his SUV.. Keeping his Laptop Bag on the side-seat, he started the engine when his eyes fell on the side seat and he saw an ear-ring.. Khushi's jhumka (ear ring).. He smirked remembering yesterday, and smiled taking that ear-ring and staring it for a while.. He kissed it and started to drive, keeping the jhumka in his Pants Pocket..
*
Arnav just drove a little ahead of his Flat and saw Khushi at the Bus Stop.. Wow, she was looking more beautiful in that White dress today.. A plain White Chudidaar dress with 2 inches balloon sleeves, fitting her perfectly! Her net dupatta, ah, making her look more beautiful..
Oh God, it was the SAME White Dress in which he saw her for the First time.. That day, in the drizzling rains, he was on his Bike and she was sitting in a Rickshaw.. She was whipping her wet hair and he knew he had Love at First Site..
He was SO happy to see her in this again! It was his favorite color to see her in.. He was really happy today, and the Sun above seemed to shine more bright.. The air around felt more cool and he continued to gaze her remembering their first eye-lock in that Traffic Jam..
Did she grow more beautiful everyday? Or was it her innocence which made her glow a little more each day? Whatever he was, he was falling for her a bit more everyday and was proud for the same..
He already imagined those thin steel bangles making sweet khan-khan.. Her silver jhumkas and her open wet hair, her Dark kohl enhancing her eyes, and that sweet smile which was always present on her face, all added to her simple beauty..
She looked elegant today.. And his heart beats went fast seeing her, for her!
Smiling inside his heart, he drove towards her and stopped to see her bending down to a 5 year old girl and giggling at her own talks.. She was so happy! He too smiled broad seeing her happy.. He pressed his Car Horn and the very next moment Khushi turned to see him adjusting her hand bag on her shoulder..
He saw her, and she saw him.. Her breathe stopped as she noticed him wearing a Suit for the first time! He looked so handsome, or sexy, to be true.. She could not deny she felt attracted towards him lately, his cologne.. And today, he was looking so breathtaking.. She blushed feeling lucky to have His eyes on Her, but soon realized the same and looked away.. Her smile vanished and her heart raced.. "DATE", she remembered!
Arnav drew down the opposite side window and called her..
Arnav-Khushi! It seems I am meant to give u a lift again.. Come in.. I will drop u..
Her heart was nodded a 'Go Khushi Go', but na, how can she? He was so over confident that she would surely come, NO, she wont..
Khushi-Its okay.. The Bus will come in a while..
Also she dint want him to tease her.. Not that she dint like that.. She did, but she dint want him to know she likes his teases..
Arnav-Oh come on! Hop in.. Its okay..
To his Bad Luck or Khushi's Good Luck, the Bus came and Khushi rushed in not before giving him a last glance and showing him her thumbs down.. He made a face, and their ways parted to meet soon!
***
AR Fashions..
Peppy and her butterflies-Daisy, Dolly and Julie were roaming around Khushi's office cubicle waiting for her, when Dolly asked..
Dolly-But when will we implement our plan?
Peppy-First we have to see if she has been wearing WHITE or NOT..
Julie-What if she is NOT wearing WHITE?
Peppy gave her a stare..
Peppy-So what? We will carry our plan anyway.. But it would just have a better outcome IF She is in WHITE today.. U girls know what we have to do right? Just keep the things ready, and I will direct u when time comes..
They just in a while saw Khushi enter the Office and make her way to her cubicle.. Khushi was wearing white! The girls grinned and Peppy had an evil smile on her Face..
Peppy (self talk)-U Khushi Gupta, u think will can take away what I deserve and I will sit doing nothing? Just wait and watch.. Let today pass, and u will urself stop being everyone's favorite, and ASR's assistant.. I am waiting for the evening..
*
Khushi entered the Office to see the staff in their Formals, and she alone was in WHITE for except some fellow workers who happened to be dressed in white.. She went to her cubical and there she saw Lavanya already working.. Lavanya seemed to be angry..
Khushi sat and kept her jhola (handbag) on her desk and turned to Lavanya..
Khushi-Hey! Lavanya.. What happened? Are u okay?
Lavanya-NO.. That Peppy.. She has been assisting Aman yaar.. I really don't like her staying with him.. Argh.. I hate her.. And Aman, he is asking me to keep calm.. Khushi! I am not able to concentrate yaar..
Khushi smiled..
Khushi-Lavanya.. Aman is a nice guy.. U love him, right? So trust him.. He won't do any such thing which would upset u.. Aur rahi baat Peppy ki, then I don't know what her problem is! See, she asked me to come in WHITE today.. Dolly, one of her assistants told me yesterday that it is 'WHITE DAY' today? But, I don't think that's true!?
Lavanya-What? NO NO NO Khushi.. Its nothing today.. But erm.. I guess there is Saari Day coming Next Week.. I am excited for that!
Lavanya grinned but Khushi seemed confused..
Lavanya-Hey! Relax now.. I guess they were playing with u.. Anyway, be cautious, she is such a - - .. Leave it.. I should work now.. Or else I won't be able to get out early today!
Khushi smiled and started her computer when Lavanya called her again..
Lavanya-Hey Khushi.. Looking beautiful today..
Khushi smiled wide and thanked Lavanya for the compliment, soon to lose her smile when she heard some MAN from behind..
'Hey Lavanya!'
Lavanya looked as ASR approached her and Khushi.. And Lavanya saw Khushi staring ASR for some reason.. Khushi looked at Lavanya and understood that Lavanya noticed her stares at ASR and made a mental note to behave normal.. ASR came towards the girls and leaned on the Cubical Divider dividing these girl's working desk..
ASR-Lavanya, long time na! So.. How are u?
Lavanya-Fine.. And u? Hope Khushi and u are doing good..
Khushi-LAVANYA??
Khushi's eyes popped out and Arnav laughed hard inside..
Lavanya-Oh! Shit.. No no.. I meant, the project.. Hope its stared well..
Khushi-Oh!
She sighed.. ASR just nodded his head at Khushi's cuteness.. How can she grow so much loveable each day??
ASR-Ya! Its going good.. Khushi really does well whatever she does by heart.. And this thing too, Khushi is an all rounder!
Khushi's head rose in pride.. She did feel good to be acknowledged.. She felt nice..
Lavanya-Hey! Wearing a Suit today?Anything special? Anything we should know?
ASR-Ya, an important meeting with some Foreign Clients.. Nothing much..
Lavanya-Oh! Okay.. All the Best.. It will go good, I know..
Arnav smiled and looked at Khushi expecting her to wish him too.. But was disappointed as she dint.. Anyway..
Lavanya-Khushi.. Hey.. Take this..
Lavanya passed Khushi some file and Khushi took it stealing a glance of Arnav to know if he was still here..
Khushi (self talk)-Udhar matt dekh Khushi.. Tujhe unse koi fark nahi padta.. (Don't look there Khushi.. He does not make a difference to u..)
And Arnav thinned his lips looking at Khushi from the corner of his eye thinking something being Himself.. After a while..
ASR-Lavanya, I was just asking.. (Looks at Khushi) What's the DATE today?
Khushi suddenly felt nervous and hiccupped.. ASR looked at her and winked and Khushi narrowed her eyes at ASR and flared her nose as she heard saw him leaving..
He left not caring for the reply to the question which had he just asked to know his Khushi's reaction on the same..
Khushi drank some water feeling her heart go DHAK DHAK.. To add on it, Lavanya asked..
Lavanya-Was he not looking Sexy today?
She winked and Khushi's eyes popped out..
Khushi-ha? Lavanya! Don't talk about him like that..
Khushi suddenly felt possessive..
Lavanya-I was just saying yaar..
Khushi made a face..
Khushi-NO.. Don't comment on him like that.. I mean, erm.. I will tell Aman Sir about it otherwise.. U are urself possessive about Amanji, and ur commenting like that on MY Arnav Sir?!
Lavanya-Okay.. Okay.. I wont, am sorry..
Lavanya turned to do her work and Khushi looked as ASR eloped UP in his chamber.. Ya, he did look sexy, thought Khushi..
***
Afternoon..
ASR's Chamber..
Arnav's Important Meeting with some foreign delegates was over and he was stress free.. He had his lunch and was free for the day having no big work on hand.. He thought of something and opened his Laptop.. Signing In the 'AR Messenger', he dropped a message to someone and switched it Off seeing it was read by the Receiver.. He smirked and stood up to go to his window and part the venetian blinds to look down to see Her reaction.. He was waiting..
***
Down.. Khushi's Cubicle..
Khushi had came just two minutes back from her Lunch and was stretching herself feeling backache, when her 'AR Messenger' window popped up and her eyes went WIDE.. It was a message from her New Boss, which read..
Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta, come UP in my Chamber when ur done.. Am free and wish to complete what we left incomplete yesterday.. Come fast, I know u have no such work which u can't ignore.. Love u..
Her heart jumped reading the last two words.. She blushed, heart knew her feelings.. She looked down.. But NO.. She was NOT supposed to be smiling.. She scrolled the chat bar DOWN to read a line she missed..
Do bring ur Dairy with u.. I had to check out some DATES.. ;)
Khushi (self talk)-Ha!?? What's this? First 'l LOVE U' and now.. Why he sent this wink? Hmpf.. And wait.. My Dairy? He checked my Dairy? Oh YES, yesterday.. Shit.. U are in serious trouble now, Sir..
She narrowed her eyes and took her Hand bag and made her way up.. One of Peppy's butterflies saw Khushi rushing UP, and told Peppy.. Peppy traced Khushi moving UP towards ASR's chamber and..
Peppy-I guess ASR called her Early today.. It's good for us only.. We can put our plan in action soon now.. I bet ASR will get disgusted with her and her appearance by the END of this day.. Girl's, get to work.. Am going up.. One of u come with me, and other two, handle the task..
Dolly was to go UP with Peppy, and Julie and Daisy were down preparing for the NEXT part of Peppy's plan..
***
ASR's Chamber..
ASR knew she was coming up, and started countdown..
ASR-3..2..1.. and..
*KNOCK KNOCK*
ASR looked at the door..
Khushi just knocked on the door before entering, as she reached Arnav's chamber.. She was full on irritated.. ASR smirked and asked her to enter.. She entered..
ASR-Welcome! And ya, CLOSE the DOOR.. I want some privacy..
She did that patiently holding on to her boiling nerves.. It was less as if, that he added..
ASR-Also, ON the Fan too, I need Air u know.. The A.C. is ON, still.. Ur urself ON.. I mean, turn the Fan ON urself..
He was enjoying, but she was not.. She stood in front of the door.. Her hands crossed on her chest and she stared him..
Arnav-Hey Miss. Gupta, What happened? I told ON JUST the fan.. Why are u staring ME?
She looked at him with small eyes and flared her little red nose not able to do much.. He smirked as she was now in his territory, in his control.. He was getting so many ideas to tease her and he was waiting to use them all.. Least he knew she was getting many thoughts too, to annoy him.. And there, she started..
Khushi-This switch, Sir?
She went near the switch board and asked him pointing at some random switch.. He nodded and she turned to switch it ON and he smiled.. She smirked thinking something and switched OFF the Fan and he looked at her again, now puzzled..
Khushi turned around with a devil smile and jumped joining her hands in fun..
Khushi-Sir, why should I just leave turning the Fan ON.. I will do whatever u ask and that too twice! So, I did OFF the Fan..
See giggled loud inside her heart and he was stunned!
She was just moving out when she heard..
Arnav-Miss. Gupta..Who asked u to leave? Wait..
He smirked as she was rooted on the spot she just twirled.. She gulped as he came and stood behind her.. She heard him and her eyes popped out.
ASR-Now would u really follow my each order TWICE?
She came forwards and she started to take her steps behind..
ASR-STOP Khushi..
She stopped.. He went behind her and came close to her.. She gulped closing her eyes and felt him sliding his hands on her waist and then her stomach and opened her eyes to see him sitting on the Master Chair..
ASR-What? Why are u standing there? I asked u to close the door..
Khushi-Ha? And the Fan?
ASR-What about it? U want to ON the fan? I don't mind but then, the papers would all fly around.. PAUSE.. Hey! Are u alright? I guess not.. Sit..
Khushi gave him a deathly glare and sat not before closing the door, NOT locking it..
Just then, ASR heard another knock and before he could reply, Peppy and Dolly barged in..
Peppy-Hey! ASR.. Can I come in?
She already did! And that Dolly followed..
Peppy-Am sorry to disturb u if I did Sir, but someone's Call is ON for u, down.. Ur Chamber's phone is not working I guess, plz do down NOW.. I am thinking its important..
Dolly added..
Dolly-Ya Sir, plz go..
ASR had doubts regarding who would be calling HIM? And Why? He went to his desk and saw his phone's wire was plugged out.. He plugged it IN again, and made his way down to attend the call.. Khushi went to sit on the Chair across his Desk.. Peppy stopped Khushi calling her name and directed Dolly to put their plan into action.. Khushi looked behind as Peppy made her concentrate on their talks so that Khushi wont know what Dolly had been doing..
Peppy-Hey Khushi! Am sorry.. Actually, I only told Dolly to pass u the message to wear WHITE today.. I thought it's a WHITE day today so.. But anyway, ur looking beautiful!
Khushi had no expressions on her face and was looking everywhere else, uninterested in Peppy's talks.. Peppy saw Dolly showing her Thumbs UP standing behind Khushi's chair and Peppy took a leave pulling Dolly with her..
*
A while later, ASR came UP to see Khushi sitting on the chair opposite to HIS, and felt so good to have got a day full to spend with her in the name of WORK.. He went next to her and she saw him come..
Khushi-Call pe baat ho gayi? (U talked on phone?)
ASR-No.. I guess it was some wrong number..
Least he knew, Daisy was asked to lose his Chamber's phone wire (which she managed to do somehow), and Julie was the wrong number which ASR just attended.. It all was planned by Peppy.. Anyway..
Maintaining her straight face, Khushi opened the Files she and Arnav Sir were working on yesterday and started to give her views on the same, when ASR interrupted..
ASR-Hey! Are u tired?
Khushi nodded her head in a NO and they continued.. He could see her stressed from 2 days.. He picked up his extension and ordered a Ginger Tea for Khushi while she was busy smiling at some Bridal Wear designs.. Tea for Khushi which was delivered by the office boy in a next few minutes.. The office boy, chotu, kept the Ginger Tea for Khushi before her on that wide desk, and Khushi smiled a big time at him..
Khushi-Arey wah chotu! Tumhe hamesha se kaise pata chal jata hai ke mujhe iski zarurath hai? Tu sach mei great hai.. Aur yeh adrak wali chai, wah, mazaa aa gaya.. (How do u always come with this when I am tired? And this ginger tea, really its so relieving.. Ur so great..) I really needed this! Thanks..
She smiled and sipped the tea fast after taking it out in a saucer.. Arnav smiled looking down, he was contented that he was growing more in knowing Khushi and understanding her moods well.. Chotu too smiled and spoke looking at Arnav..
Chotu-Arey didi.. Thank Arnav Sir, not me.. He is the great one..!
Khushi looked up confused..
Khushi-What?
Chotu-Ji Haanji (Yes) didi.. Whenever I have brought a Ginger Tea for u, it was always Arnav Sir who asked me to.. He may forget to drink his sugar-free Black Coffee, but never forgets to remind me to pass u Tea, and always remembers to remind me to put ginger in it.. I have to make special Ginger Tea just for u everyday..
Khushi looked at Arnav who was trying to STOP chotu, but chotu went On..
Chotu-So I guess, Arnav Sir should be the one receiving thanks from u.. Chalo, I will take a leave.. I have to go down and give Lavanya Ma'am and others their Regular tea.. (Turning to Arnav) Sir, ur Black Coffee? With out sugar?
Arnav nodded a NO and chotu left.. His eyes lifted to see a surprised Khushi staring Arnav.. Her tea getting cold and her mind getting relaxed..
So, it was Arnav all this time who used to reduce her stress by passing her Ginger Tea via chotu! No wonder! How did he understand her every time? And today too, was she so easy for him to read? Or was he really so much in love with her to read her so smoothly.. She smiled looking down and then at Arnav, forgetting all her tensions and fake angers towards him.. Her irritation flew away and she smiled a bit holding the Tea Cup in her hand..
Khushi-Thank, Sir..
She said softly and looked down feeling good and poured the remaining Tea in the saucer to drink.. Arnav was just happy to know she is happy with his small gesture.. He could see her relaxed and took the Project's Design Papers to his side which were next to her Tea Cup..
***
AR Canteen..
Peppy was enjoying a cold coffee over a plate of Choco-Chip Cookies.. Julie, Dolly and Daisy were besides her to celebrate the success of their plan in advance..
Peppy-Cheers girls.. Well done..
Julie-I guess by now, she would be in tears by what I have understood her character..
Daisy-She would be humiliated but.. Wont she?
Dolly-Embarrased too, a big time! So what? Was our Peppy Ma'am not humiliated too, when Khushi was chosen over her (Peppy) to work with ASR Sir? Its okay if she is insulted in front of ASR..
Peppy-NOT just ASR.. But also the staff.. *Smirks*.. ASR would be disgusted by her.. I don't think he even likes her, but if he does, he will not even look at her after today.. He likes CLEANLINESS.. Not a pool of shit floating anywhere around him! Am so sure, he will push her out of his Cabin and that little Khushi Gupta wont try to show a bit of guts after today to work under ASR.. I am thinking hard how will she come to office from tomorrow?!
The group laughed and time passed for the office hours to get over.. An hour more, and the Office would be over today.. Well, not before Peppy's plan works out..
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment