Sunday, June 30, 2013

Arshi ff - Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan Part 33


xx


Chapter 33
(the above edit credit goes to me..LOL)

It was had been 6 months to their Contract Marriage now, and he had to renew that Contract, for Lifetime and Beyond now..

Arnav-U just come, I will tell u..

Khushi dint know why, she was feeling impatient suddenly.. She got out and waited for Arnav anxiously.. He came in minutes and she went to wrap her arm in his and he led her inside the building not reacting much..
 *
She was staring Arnav while walking along with him, and there, they both reached their families.. To Khushi’s surprise, her Babuji were standing there too, that too on his Feet, besides her Amma and Buaji..

Leaving Arnav behind, Khushi ran towards her Babuji and rushed in his arms..

Khushi-Babuji! Ur here? Ur alright now? What a surprise! Am so happy Babuji..
Shashi was there, Nani had called the Gupta’s to surprise Khushi.. He was just perfect as before, his treatment succeeded to make him strong enough to do his work like before now..

Garima-Khushi! Be slow..
Garima gasped and Khushi smiled in tears to see her Amma after long.. She was really happy..

Shashi-Its okay Garima, I am fine..

Garima-I know, but Khushi is pregnant! Stop running like that beta..
Khushi smiled and went into her Amma’s arms..

Garima-Badhai ho Khushi.. Ab toh tum bhi Amma ban jao gi.. (Congratulations Khushi.. Now u will also become a mother..)

Khushi-I missed u Amma..
And she hugged her Amma tightly and hopped on to her Buaji next..

Buaji-Devi Mayya shakti de tumhe.. Pata nahi meri sanka devi kaise apne bacche ko sambhalenge! (May Devi Mayya make u strong.. I wonder how will u handle  ur child!)

Khushi chuckled wiping her happy tears and Arnav was just behind her when she turned.. Khushi looked at him and smiled..
Khushi-I am not alone Buaji..

Nani-Of course! We are all there for Khushi..
Khushi turned to see Nani and Mami-Mama, Aakash-Payal after long..

Khushi went to them and received their blessings as well..

Arnav’s face was still stern through out.. He saw Khushi’s family as well as his wishing Khushi and him for the good news..

After a while of chaos, Nani asked..
Nani-But chhote, why did u call us all here?

Khushi (surprised)-Arnavji! U called them here? But why?

Arnav-Am sorry Khushi.. I am really very sorry..
After that, his head was down and his eyes were going blur.. He dint know how to start it..

Khushi-Ha? Kya? Par kyu? Why are u saying sorry?
Everybody was confused..

Arnav-Mujhe maaf kardo Khushi.. Maine tumhe itna dukh puhchaya hai, aur sirf meri wajah se, tumhe wo sab sehna pada hai, jiski galti tumne kabhi ki hei nahi thi.. (Forgive me Khushi.. I have given u so much pain, and just coz of me, u had to bear so much, for what u dint even commit anymistake..)

Khushi was going loose.. She went to stand next to him and cupped his face..
Khushi dint understand what happened to him suddenly? Why was he opening all that now? She was not feeling good.. She wanted him to stop saying all that.. She never took his any words at heart.. She love her Arnavji..

Her eyes told him everything when she was silent, and he heard her speak..
Khushi-I know where this is going.. Don’t do this Arnavji.. Plz.. U don’t need to..

She whispered under her breathe and Arnav made her leave his face and whispered..
Arnav-But I have to, I should..
 He had to, his conscious was biting him..
She had loved him unconditionally, and her love was pure for the need of forgiveness to arrive.. Arnav knew this, and so he turned to face their families to reveal them that, what no one had ever imagined for Arnav to do! He looked at each face, and was letting the talks inside him free, and let all know the truth behind his wife’s innocence and his cruelty..

Arnav-Khushi was never at fault when u all pointed her to be.. I forced her for the Marriage, and that’s why she signed the papers for our-Contract Marriage!

Khushi gasped as he let that our, and looked down shutting her eyes in regret.. Their families were left stunned!

To say they were shocked, would surely be an understatement..

Arnav unfolded the reason behind their Contract Marriage, his misunderstandings and the efforts he laid to burry his feelings and cover for his Anjali Di, who was in so wrong hands that time.. Arnav disclosed how he forced Khushi to marry him, by threatening her about spoiling Payal’s Married life..

His family was already disgusted at Arnav, where as Khushi’s family remembered their behaviour with her when Khushi got married to Arnav that night..

Nani was ashamed of Arnav, Mami-Mama pitied Arnav, where as Aakash-Payal were still rooted at their place.. Garima remembered the moment she slapped Khushi not listening to her, and Buaji looked down remembering her bitter words she said that night which would have just worsen Khushi’s state..

Shashi was the only one who felt for Arnav that time, not because he could see Arnav’s regret.. But, because he could see the restlessness in Arnav’s eyes to be forgiven for trusting the wrong person and mistreating his love.. There was a time when Shashi too could not help but give into his Family’s words and trust Shyam, even though he dint want to.. It was his bad luck that he could not open Shyam’s chapter back then when the truth was open in front of his eyes, and so much happened.. Anyway..

Arnav-Am sorry for what I did Khushi.. I know u have forgiven me, but I cant stay with this guilt.. I want our families to know it was me who was at fault, it was never u.. (turns to the family) I dint know the whole truth, and when I asked Shyam about this, he filled my ears against Khushi, and I never cross checked Shyam’s statements with her.. (turns to Khushi) I never gave u that respect u deserved, and even dint treat u the way I should have been.. I truly regret that.. All I wish for today, is to make everyone aware that u were never the one to be blamed, I was.. PAUSE.. I am ashamed, I truly am..

He went near Khushi and held her hands, she was already crying.. She made a face and mocked looking in his eye..

Khushi-Are u done degrading my husband Arnavji?
He was rooted, and so were the others.. Arnav’s heart was already beating slow, and she made him hold his breathe.. None knew what to say, when Arnavji’s wife broke the silence..

Khushi-Well, if u really want to tell them everything, then tell the whole truth.. PAUSE.. Leave it, I will tell.. (turns to family) I know Arnavji married me forcibly.. But after marrying me, he died each day, I have seen that.. He tried to torture me, but he burnt himself with that too..

She saw Arnav who was staring her blankly, and saw in her eyes, how she dint want anyone to hate her husband.. She knew he loved her, and that was all what mattered for her to live..

Khushi continued looking into Arnav’s eyes and smiled with blur eyes..

Khushi- U never played with my dignity.. And u could have, but u still dint take advantage of me being ur wife.. U trusted me at last, and helped me prove my innocence.. And then, u loved me the way I wished to be loved.. Our love had never been easy Arnavji, but what u did for me, I know no one else could have done.. U are my husband, my everything Arnavji.. U made me ur wife only after respecting my ethics, my principles, my beliefs.. U have no right to try and prove to anyone that u are not worthy of being respected as my husband anymore..

Buaji interrupted..
Buaji-Yes! Khushi is right.. Even we all have seen Arnav Babua’s love for Khushi.. Not only her, but also for us all..

Nani-I agree Madhumatiji.. But what chote did was not right too.. PAUSE.. But then, I too can see he has changed just coz of Khushi bitiya.. She has made him a better person.. Pyar toh bade bade pahaad ko hila dett hai, phir yeh toh chote hai.. Kaahe? (Love can lift a mountain, then he is just chote, right?)

Khushi looked at Arnav and locked her eyes with his..
Khushi-I am innocent, u proved it, but how do I prove that I love u? I trust u.. I want u forever, just for me.. What should I do? Tell me Arnavji..

The family was touched, and Arnav and Khushi were into each other now.. He held her shoulders and tried to speak with his shaky voice..

Arnav-U have already proved Khushi..! By being there for me when I needed u the most.. In fact, I should be saying the words u said this morning.. PAUSE Yes.. How did I get so lucky to get u as my wife? I am so rude, so harsh on u, always.. Still u never left me, but believed in me, comforted me, supported me, loved me! How can I thank u for baring me for so long? And that too after what I did with u..

Suddenly he remembered.. Contract marriage! He left her and turned away trying to be firm..

Arnav-But exactly 6 months before today, I forcefully married u.. What is done cant be undone.. And so.. *looks down* Our contract ends today, and so does our marriage..

***

RM.. Anjali’s Room..

Anjali was alone home, in her room..

Her life with Shyam was over now, and she was getting over him..

Anjali wont punish him for what he did with her, but just get separated from him, forever now.. She was destroying all his memories, all their memories, they shared together..

It was time to move on.. She had to, there was no hope with Shyam now, or say Shyam was hopeless himself.. Even if he came back, Anjali had decided to leave him and forget this name ever existed in her life..

Burning her Marriage Album for starters, she continued to empty his closet and give away all his clothes and other belongings in donation or whatever.. She could never keep it with her, it would just force her to shed tears..

Anjali took HP’s help in all this, and was finally getting over him..

And lastly, with a stone over her heart, Anjali removed her Mangalsutra and asked OP chacha to get it dropped in any Holy river..

Seeing her stomach, she quietly sobbed and decided to be strong for herself and her baby from that very moment.. Washing her face, she went down asking HP to clean the mess in her room..

***

Outside The Court..

Khushi smiled in her tears as if he said some of his casual ‘What the..’

Khushi-But we married again, after u tore those Contract Marriage papers, remember? That was the same night we forgot our differences to start a new beginning.. U married me with my wish, my consent.. Then how does this matter anyway? We are one today.. And anything else does not make any sense to me now..

Arnav-But it does to me.. We are no more married on paper Khushi, and ur no more my Legal Wife.. YES.. I did tear those papers that day, but they should have been withdrawn from the court as well, which I dint.. Am very sorry to tell u that, but it is the truth..
He looked away..

Khushi was not getting him.. She was getting puzzled..
Khushi-What do u mean Arnavji? I - - I am ur wife, right? I am pregnant, I am ur wife.. I am.. Why are u.. I - -..

The family too was in a confusion besides Khushi.. But Arnav’s face was stern as if he was ASR.. But, he was still Arnav..

Arnav-I know, but not according to the Law Khushi.. We are no more husband and wife from today, Khushi.. And I am serious..

Khushi’s heart was getting cut into two..
Khushi-Arnavji! Plz.. I don’t like such jokes..

Arnav-But I am not joking Khushi..

Her heart was sinking, and Buaji came from behind to hold Khushi..

Nani-Chhote! Enough.. 

Buaji-Ha Arnav Babua.. Ab bas bi karo.. Hamare liye toh tumhe humre damaad ho.. Hume tumhari acchaiyiya, bha gayi hai.. (Stop it now.. U are our Son-In-Law for us.. We have fell for ur goodness..) So don’t talk such things now, just see Khushi..

Khushi’s eyes left tears and she pushed Buaji’s hands off her shoulders and went towards Arnav..

Khushi-Arnavji.. Hum jaante hai, ke aapne jab hame jo bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahi.. Jab jo bura kiya, uska bhi ki matlab nahi.. Iss pyar mei, sirf ek chiz ka matlab hai, aur wo yeh, ke app humse bahot, bahot pyar karte hai.. Karte hai na? (Arnavji.. I know, whenever u did or said something bad, dint mean anything.. The only thing that matters is, that u love me lots, right? )

She went forward to cup his face.. He was looking in her eyes, deeply..

Khushi-We have all the wealth we need till we have each other.. Don’t do anything which will make me worry for us.. I have possessed u after so many difficulties.. And now I can’t bear to loose u, u know that, right??

She shook him holding his collars.. He looked away.. She could just plead..

Khushi-Don’t stay silent plz.. No one will hate u, I promise.. I know u love me, only me.. Plz don’t do this.. Hamne aapko kabhi galat nahi samjha, toh aap plz maafi matt mangiye.. Aur apne aap se hame dur matt kijiye.. Hame sazaa matt dijiye.. (I never considered u to be at fault, so there is no question of forgiveness.. Don’t force me away from u.. Don’t punish me so much..)

Arnav-Par Mujhe hamaare beech ki yeh duri bahuot pasant hai Khushi..

She left his collars taking a trembling step back.. Why was Arnav smiling?

***

RM..

*TING TONG*

HP opened the door as Veer entered Shantivan to find no one around.. He was here for giving some news, about Shyam..

Seeing no one around, he asked HP and came to know that everyone, but Anjali were out..
Anjali had been sitting in the Drawing Room.. When she heard Veer’s voice, she got up and stopped Veer who was just leaving back without meeting her..

Anjali-Rukiye.. (STOP..)

Veer stopped and Anjali slowly limped forward with her hands over her big baby bump, to see Veer and smiled half hearted..
Anjali-U came here? Is everything alright?

She doubted if he would nod a yes..

Veer looked down not knowing what to say.. His face was so stern.. He kept looking down..
Veer-I don’t know what to say.. PAUSE.. (facing Anjali) When will others be back?

He was unsure if Anjali should be getting this news from him or some own member of her family.. But her upcoming direct question made him stare her for a moment or two..

Anjali-Is it about my husband?

As if Anjali read his mind.. Obviously, why else would he have been here?!

Veer-Yes..
His voice barely came out and Anjali was ready to take whatever comes next..

Anjali-What is it? Tell me.. PAUSE.. Trust me, I am strong enough..
And Anjali looked at Veer anxiously.. Veer looked down and took a step ahead..

Without saying anything, he looked up to see in Anjali’s wide eyes and moved his hand on her forehead and rubbed the Sindoor off her forehead’s partition.. Anjali got her answers and closed her eyes for tears to make their way out like a stream..

Shyam was dead!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment