xx
Chapter 13 -Sweet Love..

(Above banner by me..
)
)
Arnav-Khushi, lets make a baby..
Arnav was silent after that, and Khushi too.. It had been a while none of them moved.. He kept rubbing her back lightly to make her feel better..
She had been crying on his chest, and now he felt his chest heavy.. He tried to move her and realised that she was drowned in rest..
Taking her out of his hug, he saw her tired face taking rest in his comfort.. Her face, it looked so Angelic in the little moonlight which entered his dark room from the balcony.. He moved a bit just to realise that Khushi had held on to his collars.. He liked this, and smiled looking at her.. He tucked a hair strand disturbing her sleep by caressing her face, and saw her calm eyes.. His heart felt rest too seeing her better..
They were both still sitting down.. Arnav still had hugged her waist, or else Khushi would fall on her back.. Holding her still, he got up and slowly picked her up in his arms.. Gosh, she was still the same, light like a feather.. Her head rolled and came near his heart and she smiled in sleep.. Her hands gripped his collar and his nape.. He felt so good to feel her so close to him, after long..
It all just felt so different, good different..
He softly placed her on the bed and got up.. Pulling a soft quilt on her, he moved from the bed.. He turned his back on her and was leaving, when her soft hands locked with his making his heart skip a beat.. He saw her again and he dint realise when he got besides her on the same bed.. He liked this feeling whatever it was..
Taking a deep breathe and filling his heart with her looks, he too slept..
***
-FLASH BACK-
2 Years Back..
Khushi was in the school, dressed in that small grey knee-length skirt of her's with the uniform shirt.. Her hair tied in a two-way pony tail.. Her glasses had always made her stand apart from the crowd of her school.. She was a geeky girl.. But a smart one ha!
It was their School Farewell Tomorrow.. High School Farewell, and she just confessed to herself what she was feeling from past few months for him, for Arnav, her best friend..
She always had some attraction towards him, and his stupid talks.. She giggled thinking how she found his weird talks interesting now a days, how she loved when he teased her, how she blushed when he poked her waist and ran, how she found herself waiting to see his one glance.. She concluded she was in love..
She was in the School Auditorium as it was lunch break and she was waiting for him to show up, Arnav Singh Raizada.. They had decided to meet here that day.. He had been bunking the last class, not getting Khushi's company as she was too good to concentrate on her studies first, but who knew she was going fully absent minded these days.. She waited for him near the school auditorium, and it had been just 5 mins.. She was going restless.. What if he is with some other girl? She knew he was such a flirt! But na, he would come.. He would, right?
Khushi's heart raced to see him once.. Where was he? She was missing him.. Staying away from him for even some minutes had made her so desperate to see him..
Khushi (self talk)- Arnav! Where are u yar? Am missing u.. Am waiting here..
Her face fell and she sat on the small stair case of the auditorium's stage, keeping her lunch box besides her and rubbing her hands in anxiety.. She was all alone.. She preferred to be alone, but no more.. Arnav was there for her na..
Pal Pal teri yaad sataaye, oo piya..
Tujh bin jinee ki sochun toh, dhadke haay mera jiya..
Dhadke haay mera jiya.. Dil yeh bole piya piya..
Tujh bin jinee ki sochun toh, dhadke haay mera jiya..
Time passed.. She got up and paced the empty corridors.. She knew Arnav would come once to let her know he was also missing her.. He would say that, right? She was not expecting so much from him, but did he know this? *Sigh*..
It was 10 minutes she waited, and the lunch break will be over in the next 5 minutes.. Where was he? Dint he want to see her too? She was irked..
Khushi (self talk)- Wait Arnav.. Now u just come and meet me later.. I will give u a good dose.. Its been so many days u have listened from me na.. Just wait.. Argh!
Khushi adjusted her spectacles properly and decided to wait for a minute and leave then if he wont show up.. She started finding apt words to yell on him once he comes here.. She knew he would come.. But when? Whatever.. She wont talk to him.. Uff.. She should be angry on her.. Yes, but still, she was desperate..
And there, she heard some loud foot-steps.. Coming from near the auditorium's back-stage.. Someone was running inside.. The noise got close, and a boy came out in a grey vest with light blue border at the ends, and a pair of shorts.. Okay, so Arnav was practicing his Basket-Ball.. She knew how much he loved that.. But could not he have informed her about that at least once beforehand, so that she wont have to wait.. Not that she did mind waiting, but at least she would have seen him on those notes..
Arnav went near her who stood up seeing him..
Arnav-Hey! Am so sorry Khushi.. I just forgot u would be waiting.. After bunking the class with Shweta, I was just so not interested to come back for the Grammar Lessons.. Oops, erm.. Ya, I bunked two classes! Wont u fire on me today? Khushi??
She was just happy to see Him.. She was smiling lost in his eyes.. Curling her toes inside her shoes, tring to suppress her jumping feelings which were urging to pounce on him and hug him tight that very moment..
She went silent, and he looked around to see if there was some reason he could figure out to know why she was smiling like this and not speaking anything.. But he too lost to understand her, just like others!
Khushi, she was just hugging the her arms and blushing.. She was just not able to speak anything.. He was here.. 'Does he too feel something for me?' She looked a bit down and blushed more feeling butterflies in her stomach..
Saamne tu jo aaye toh mai, bol naa paau kuch bhi piyaa..
Jaisi meri haalat hai kya, teri bhi hai bool piyaa..
Kaisa rog lagaya tunee, kya kiyaa?
Tujh bin jinee ki sochun toh, dhadke haay mera jiya..
Dhadke haay mera jiya.. Dil yeh bole piya piya..
Tujh bin jinee ki sochun toh, dhadke haay mera jiya..
(The above lyrics belong to Falguni Pathak's Song-Pal Pal Teri Yaad Sataayein..)
Her heart was beating fast.. Oh, how more appealing he looked to every girl of the school when he played the basket ball and waved his sweaty hands to smile and bid a bye to them.. She hated when he came to her all sweaty.. But today, she did went weak on her knees, understanding 'why' those girls loved him more in such a situation.. He was damm sexy! She closed her eyes to try and think straight..
Arnav-Hey, Khushi! Khushi??
She felt those hands on her shoulders and flinched.. She hissed and opened her eyes holding on to his hands.. He was looking at her confused and she was embarrassed..
Khushi (self talk)-Does he know what I feel? He too feels the same way for me, right? Ya..! I know he too likes me.. Ya.. He does..
She smiled looking down..
Arnav jerked her again..
Arnav-Khushi.. Khushi.. Where are u? Hey.. Am here..
Khushi again was lost in her own land to get jerked by Arnav once more.. Oh, he still smelled so good.. She looked at him and looked around.. They were the only two in the lonely auditorium..
Arnav-All good? U seem to be a bit - - Lost!
He did sound a bit unsure about what to speak.. Khushi took two steps away from him and wiped off the small tensed creases from her face..
Khushi-erm.. Ya! Arnav.. Where were u? U know I waited so much? Erm.. I - - I hate u.. U always make me wait!
Arnav-Khushi I told u na, I was at the basket ball court.. I - - Are u okay?
He twitched his nose.. He could see her acting different.. She was silent since he knew her, unlike him.. But still.. He felt her to be too different, today!
Khushi turned her back at him and bent down to take her lunch box..
Khushi-What ever Arnav.. Am not talking to u. GO.. U know how much I was missing u?! U never came! I was waiting so much for u.. U never care for what I - -
Arnav-U were MISSNING me? Khushi?
He made her turn around to see her, and folded his hands on his chest and smirked moving a step ahead towards her.. She took a step back.. She looked at him and looked away.. He scanned her from top to bottom..
Arnav-Khushi, ur different..
Khushi looked up and smiled..
Khushi-Am I?
Arnav-hmm.. U definitely are..
She took his simple words as a compliment and he added after a moment..
Arnav-Oh ya.. Tomorrow is our farewell.. U know right?
Khushi-Obviously I know yar.. I am a responsible student.. I know everything about school activities!
Arnav-ya right! U just don't want to participate, right? Khushi exams ko abhi time hai yaar.. Chal na, aa na Farewell pe.. (Exams still have some days to come.. Come to the farewell na.. ) High School Farewell comes just once in our life re.. Come na..
Khushi smiled..
Khushi-Arnav! I know exam has time.. But Farewell, I don't know yaar.. What will I do there? Just look to me.. Who will go with me yar? Chal, its time for lunch break to get over.. Bell will ring anytime.. Me going.. U too come..
She was just leaving when her pony tail found a pull and she flinched back..
Khushi-Auch! Arnav.. What are u doing? AAAHH.. chod na mujhe yaar.. (Leave me re..)
Her back hit on Arnav's front and he held both her pony tail's in his either hands..
Arnav-Why did u say that? Just ask anyone out idiot.. Ur so sweet.. U will find a company! Come na..
Khushi-Leave my hair Arnav.. Auch!
Arnav-No, first tell me u will join me in farewell tomorrow..
Her eyes popped out..
Khushi-WHAT?
He left her pony tails and turned her around..
Arnav-Tell me frankly, don't u want to come?
She looked away and nodded a NO casually.. He made her look at him and repeated..
Arnav-Sach bol.. U want to come na.. I know u want to..
She looked down and he took her glasses off..
Arnav-Just come, with me..
Her heart missed a beat and she looked at him and he hanged her glasses on her shirt's topmost closed button.. She flinched.. Looking at her again, he winked..
Arnav-Anyway there is not a single girl in this School who can be as Good as u to meet my Standards.. Ur different Khushi, the best!
She felt nice.. She smiled.. And nodded a Yes..
Arnav cupped her face and..
Arnav-Love urself and everyone will love u.. Come with me tomorrow.. Plz..
She looked at him and read his eyes.. She smiled nodding a YES again..
Arnav had asked her out, why would she deny? She wanted to be with him anyway.. She saw him smiling and he left to change into his School Uniform again, not before snatching her Lunch Box which had Parathas in them.. She saw him as he disappeared..
He asked her out.. She knew he liked her too.. She would be his date for the Farewell! Well, not really, but.. Anyway.. Tomorrow was like a 'Prom' for her.. She decided to confess him the same tomorrow, what she had confessed to herself today..
Feeling herself to be on the Queen Of the World, she twirled on her feet and hugged herself.. She whispered slowly..
Khushi-Arnav!
And a smile adorned her lips..
-FLASH BACK ENDS-
And Khushi's thoughts came back from the flash back mode.. The day she realised she was in love.. In Love, with her Best Friend, Arnav!
Khushi-Arnav!
It was morning and Khushi's dream to her Past opened as the Morning Sun Rays fell on her face..
Khushi opened her eyes remembering the day he proposed her to be her partner and she willingly agreed.. She was happy remembering good memories.. She was smiling to herself and turned sideways to make her eyes become saucers and her mouth open in air and she screamed..
Khushi-Aahhh..
Her eyes were closed and the very next moment she felt her mouth being pressed tight to shut her screams.. Arnav came on top of her and she starting swinging her limbs..
Arnav-SShhh.. Shut up Khushi.. Why are u screaming? Its me.. Arnav..
She saw his messed up hair and felt his body over hers.. Locking her eyes with his, she made them both loose in the moment..
*Rabba Ve*
She fit perfectly under him.. And her eyes, so pious, thought Arnav.. What if she dint dose off yesterday night.. Would anything more have happened?
Khushi moved a bit and he looked away.. He closed his eyes making his mind clear of anything and everything to think something more useful right now..
Looking at her again, he spoke softly..
Arnav-I will take my hands off ur mouth, but don't scream.. Okay?
She nodded innocently and he removed his palms from her lips.. Her lips.. He saw them, they were parted to shiver.. Her eyes looking down and he scanned her expression filled face.. Rolling himself on the other side, he gave her way to move out of the bed, and she now sat on the ground.. Just then, she realised that they had been sleeping in the SAME Bed..
The only thought made her hit her head.. None till now, except her Silent Puch Puch knew about her odd sleeping habits.. She looked at Arnav who was still staring her and she looked away assuming he will tease her on this too.. She gulped and got up..
She waited for him to speak something, but he was silent today.. Why was he not speaking anything? She remembered what all she spoke out yesterday night and looked back at him to see him still staring her..
Khushi-Arnav.. Are u angry on me?
Arnav just stared her and she took baby steps towards him.. She was scared a bit of him now.. All Arnav did was stare her blankly and she moved her shivering hands to poke his shoulder..
Arnav dint realise he was staring her since when and making her feel conscious.. It was just that Her Face made his Morning in some way he dint understand.. He felt like she was made to make him feel this way.. He was happy to wake up with her.. His Khushi, his old Khushi..
Khushi-Arnav.. Plz tell me ur not angry on me..
That's when his attention broke to move up and call her besides him..
Arnav-No Khushi.. I am not.. I am not angry on u.. Don't stress..
She sighed.. A while of silence and he spoke..
Arnav-But Khushi.. One thing I want to tell u..
Khushi looked up at him and he came a bit close to her..
Arnav-Khushi.. If ever u felt alone, why dint u contact me? U knew I told u I will always be there for u, right? What was the need to be alone then?
He knew why she dint contact him.. She was rejected by him, how would she contact him? But her reply left him stunned..
Khushi-Arnav.. Not only me, but u also were alone these years, were u not? U too dint make any friends, did u? U dint even come to Lucknow, kyu (why) Arnav?
Arnav looked down and spoke meeting her eyes..
Arnav-Coz if I had come there, I would come to meet u, and I thought u wont like to meet me.. I never had the guts to meet u after how we parted.. I never intended to do so Khushi but - -
Khushi-Its all okay now Arnav.. Meri galti thi.. (I was my mistake..) I fell for u.. Obviously u dint.. But I guess am over it now.. Chill.. U don't need to think on that again.. It all in the past now.. Don't ruin it..
She said looking down.. She smiled and said..
Khushi-Its all so awkward right now, na..?
They both laughed and he turned the subject with an Energetic Voice now..
Arnav-Waise Khushi, I dint know u sleep like THIS..! How can u manage to sleep like that, in such a twaikonda Pose .. I pity Puch Puch.. Lucky he that yesterday night I saved him from ur tortures.. U know u were All Over Me!
Khushi-Oh really? Then u told u to sleep with me?
Arnav-Excuse me.. I had no fantasy to sleep with u.. It was u who dint let me move when I dropped u here and I had to sleep with u.. Erm.. I meant besides u.. And anyway I know u are scared of dark, Miss. Cry Baby.. So my Big Heart felt pity for u..
Khushi-Ya ya.. I know how BIG ur heart is.. Who knows how many live in there..
Arnav-Many! Should I start the count?
He giggles and she returned him..
Khushi-What's the use? My name wont even be considered in that list even in the Last Place.. So just forget it..
She fell silent speaking that and got up.. God it was a bit awkward again..
Khushi-Erm.. I will take Puch Puch for his morning walk.. Its three days I dint take him out so.. Also I need to walk too, so.. Erm..
He saw her rushing out pulling Puch Puch along with her.. One thing was surely seen in her eyes.. She still loved him.. He too realised some strange feeling for her since two days.. Was it Love?
He never liked anyone teasing her for anything since High School..
He never let her Alone when he could have been there for her..
Morning Lifts for School, Lunch Breaks, School Hours, Hang Outs, Coffee Shop Behind the Flower Shops near Their School Park and which ever place was included in his routine life, he choose to be accompanied everywhere by her only, his Best Friend Khushi..
He knew she was reserved and very much opposite to him, but Opposites Attract, isn't it? He dint remembered when they became Best of Friends and he started sharing the Real Him with her.. It was very Easy for him to open up in front of her and she never questioned him..
She knew he was a flirt and he loved to irritate her with this, but then staying in his limits.. He had fun when she used to warn him NOT to Flirt around and he smiled remembering how she used to end up saying 'Do Whatever U want..' and next day she would again try to change him..
He remembered how he pacified her so easily to join him to the Farewell.. He knew she too wanted to come for the Farewell like any other Girl did, but was feeling a bit left out.. He cancelled his Date Out With Lara not letting Khushi know that, and took Khushi as his date just to see her Enjoy the Night of Nights which turned out to be a Very Big Night for them both..
He remembered the Farewell Night when she dropped him back at his Place.. The party was fun and he for the first time came to know Khushi can dance too, that too so cool.. She was under the effect of alcohol, unlike him.. It was her First Time that night, in many areas..
*
-FLASH BACK-
2 Years Back.. Fare Well Night..
Arnav was dropped to his place and Khushi was trembling to go towards her Scooty and Arnav held her from behind.. Arnav held her arms and tried to make her stand still but she dragged him moving left and right till she walked to her Scooty..
Arnav-Khushi.. U should not be driving at this time.. Its not right..
Khushi looked at his lips with a Big Grin on her face and fell on his chest.. Giggling she spoke..
Khushi-Then what should I do? *Hiccup* Where should I go? *Hiccup*
Arnav-Khushi.. Khushi CAREFULL.. Come in.. Stay over at my place tonight..
Khushi-Haawww.. What will ur parents think?
She said tilting her head sideways like a baby..
Arnav-Khushi.. They are not in town.. Anyway ur my friend and they are very cool, u know na, they wont mind.. Come..
Khushi-And my Dhanno?
She said pointing at her Scooty..
Arnav-It shall be parked inside.. Bahaadur Chacha (Security Guard) will park it.. Come in yar.. U cant even walk, how will u follow ur favourite Traffic Signals?
Khushi-Ya! U should not break Traffic Rules Arnav.. I never do that.. *Hiccup*.. I dint drink too.. Someone mixed something in my drink, pata hai?
She pouted her lips like a baby and kept mumbling.. He had already picked her up eyeing Bahaadur Chacha to park her Scooty, who nodded with a smile..
***
Arnav carried Khushi up in his room..
Arnav-Khushi.. Stop Swimming in air.. Ur not helping..
Reaching the Room he dropped her on his Bed and turned to move out when she pulled his wrist and made him fall on Bed.. Flipping herself, she sat on his stomach with her legs on either side of his waist and leaned on him.. He dint understand what happened and she cupped his face to go more close..
Khushi-Arnav.. U have kissed before na? How does it feel?
She was drunk! And he knew he should be leaving her alone..
Arnav-Khushi, go to sleep.. Chalo.. Let me go and change..
Khushi-WHY? Cant u discuss such things with me? Shy? Or Just because I am a geek? Am I not beautiful Arnav? I am also good looking, am I not? See..
She unbuttoned her shirt and stretched it to the sides, revealing to him her milky shoulders..
Khushi-See, I am also sexy! Am I not? Tell me..
She said all that in a drowsy voice.. He had no option but to nod and make her leave him..
Khushi smiled and ran her index finger down from his forehead, then nose, then lips and then nape.. Putting her hand inside his Boyish Chest, she giggled and leaned down..
Khushi-I am now going to kiss u Arnav.. Don't push me ha.. I may not be doing it the right way.. Its my first kiss na.. See me.. I ummm umm mean check me..
With that she pecked his lips slowly and pulled apart immediately.. He got goose-bumps.. She barely touched his lips with hers and called it a kiss..! It was a mere peck..
He rolled her to get on her and she giggled hiding her face in his chest.. Was that even a kiss? He had experienced some kisses already to learn that this one was just an incomplete mating of lips, reminding him how nave she was..
Arnav-Khushi.. U are drunk, I should leave now..
Khushi-Arnav u never liked me na? Coz am a geek, and I am meant to be remembered just when its exam time, na?
Arnav-Khushi! No.. Its not that.. U are my friend.. My Best Friend Girl!
Khushi-Really? Do u like me too?
Arnav-Ya! Do u feel that I don't like u? I do like u Khushi.. I - - I know what u think of me, okay..
Khushi-You do?
She looked at him confused..
Arnav-Ya.. But for me, ur the Best Girl one could ever have as their friend.. I don't want u to think again that I don't like u.. I know ur reserved and all, but - - still I have found my comfort just with u to share my each secret, u know na..
She nodded and he was lost talking to her..
Arnav-Khushi u are the only Girl whom I have never tried to Hit On, coz I don't want to loose u.. U are too precious to me..
Arnav may have spoke those words as friend that night, but Khushi's feelings for him dint let her understand that.. She felt all that romantic.. She smiled in tears..
Khushi took those words inside her heart, which granted her to return the love she got from the one she had fell for..
Khushi-Arnav.. I had to tell u something.. I Love u..
His world moved.. He dint expect this.. Her fingers playing in his hair and she pulled him close to her..
Khushi-The last one was a Bad Kiss na? U know am not experienced, plz go with this..
And she met his lips.. Her lips kissed his lower one and she smiled.. Unbuttoning his shirt, she placed kissed along and removed her kurti without feeling any shy anymore..
Khushi-Look at me Arnav.. I am also beautiful.. Am I not?
She made him hold her waist and rolled to be on him and unbuckled her precious wear and he for the first time experienced breathlessness.. His heart stopped and he closed his eyes turning away.. His shirt was laying lifeless somewhere on the ground with her clothes around.. She came down to make their upper nude bodies hug and he hugged her tight due to the rush he felt inside his heart..
She was definitely not in her senses, but now, even he was loosing it.. He made her turn and came on to her who was now pinned below him.. She felt his eyes on her and felt proud that he was also admiring her.. Feeling a bit shy by his over gazing, she moved a bit to make him face her back and he saw her bare back only now..
Khushi-Arnav, touch my back na..
Running his fingers on her back, he gulped..
Arnav-You are beautiful Khushi!
He turned her to make her face him and cupped her face to give her the First Perfect Kiss Of her Life.. And the night passed giving them both some memories to remember forever..
-FLASH BACK ENDS-
Arnav never realised what it was that made him loose to her THAT night, neither did he try to understand what it all was.. He looked around and taking a deep breath, got up to move out from that Warm Bed..
nice update <3 continue soon........
ReplyDeleteThank u.. :D
Delete