xx
Chapter 32

(the above edit credit goes to me..
)
)
Next Day.. Morning..
ArShi's Home..
It was late, when Khushi opened her eyes feeling the warmth in the air.. She flipped in panic and gasped remembering yesterday, but finding her self at home, she gulped and closed her eyes to relax.. The very next second she turned around and saw that she was alone on bed, but the fragrance, which came from her husband's clothes she had been wearing calmed her when she woke up.. She smiled to herself and took a deep breathe..
She stood up on the bed and quietly rested her back on the bed, and the first thing she saw was a Fresh White Rose kept on the side table.. Taking the same in her hand, she smiled and put it aside to get up, when she looked in front, and tilted her face.. He was right there, doing something facing his back on her..
Khushi-Arnavji?
She dint know what he was doing.. Arnav turned hearing her voice and came to sit besides her.. He had been packing!
Touching her forehead he noted she had no temperature, she smiled and assured..
Khushi-Hum theek hai.. (I am alright..)
He smiled a bit and looked down.. She looked around to see what he had been doing, and frowned her eye brows to see him and..
Khushi-Arnavji? Are u going somewhere?
Arnav placed his hands over hers..
Arnav-WE, are going Khushi.. Back to Shantivan.. All would be waiting, for us..
She had completely forgotten that RM was their permanent home, her permanent home, her Sasuraal.. She looked around and spoke..
Khushi-Arey ha! Hum toh bhul hei gaye thhe.. (Oh ya! I completely forgot..)
She smiled and held his hands..
Khushi-U should have woke me up Arnavji.. Sab hamara intezaar kar rah honge, haina? (Everyone would be waiting for us, right?)
Arnav simply smiled and nodded.. He dint knew how to start what he was going to say, but he had to..
Arnav-Erm.. Khushi..
Khushi-Ha?
She looked at him with delightful eyes which spoke her joy of going back, and he asked..
Arnav-Khushi.. PAUSE.. Everyone back there knows about Shyam now.. And erm.. Also about him kidnapping u and u being safe now.. I just dint want to stress u out yesterday night so brought u here, u needed rest, so.. PAUSE.. U okay now?
She understood what he had been trying to speak and nodded.. There was some weird silence around..
Arnav-And anyway u too wanted to come here, right?
She smiled throwing her arms around him and he picked her up and moved to the bathroom, and she hissed feeling him picking her up all of a sudden..
Arnav-Come on, I will help u bathe..
Khushi-No! Why? Wait.. I am fine..
Arnav-No u aren't.. Let me help u!
He was just entering the bathroom when his mobile rang and stopped..
Khushi-See, I guess Amanji is calling! GO.. I am fine now.. Believe me.. I can bathe myself now.. Hame niche utaariye.. (Drop me down..)
She blushed and he smirked putting her down..
Arnav-Kal raat toh - - (Yesterday night - -)
Khushi-Raat gayi, baat gayi! (Night is over, and so is that topic..) Go and pick up ur phone.. May be important..
She giggled and closed the door on his face and he smiled seeing her back to normal.. He went to attend the call, it was not Aman though!
Arnav (on phone)-Hello?
'Chhote?'
He heard some feminine voice over the phone, he recognized..
Arnav (on phone)-Nani?
He smiled..
Nani-Chhote where are u? Khushi bitiya? Is she alright? When are u both coming here? We all are waiting restlessly..
Arnav-Calm down Nani! We are coming in some time..
He talked on phone for a while, and later..
Arnav-Nani.. PAUSE.. Just one request, don't ask Khushi anything about yesterday, even I dint.. I don't want her to remember yesterday.. Plz tell everyone around..
Nani-We understand chhote, we won't.. Come here, there is a surprise for Khushi bitiya..
Arnav-Surprise?
He frowned his brows but the call was cut..
Khushi-Surprise?
He turned around to see Khushi standing in front of the open bathroom door, with hair dripping water drops and a towel resting on her shoulder.. She had been wearing a Pink Saari..
Arnav went towards her..
Arnav-Even I don't know.. Nani just called asking when are we going there.. She said there is some surprise.. Anyway, come..
He helped her to go near the dressing table..
Khushi-Arnavji, hum kar lenge.. Hum theek hai.. (I will do it.. Am fine..)
He made her sit and helped her get ready.. Once ready, she looked at herself and her Arnavji's reflection in the mirror.. Arnav was still standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.. She smiled keeping her hands over his on her own shoulder and looked in his eyes through the mirror..
Khushi-Arnavji! Sometimes I think how lucky I am to get u as a husband! Ur so understanding, caring, and loving to me.. U know I love u so much.. I cant think what would I have done without u..
She stood up to face him and cupped his face.. Tilting her face, she smiled with teary eyes..
Khushi-I love u very much Arnavji.. I am nothing in front of u, still, u accepted me and loved me for who I am.. I cant repay u for that.. Plz never leave me.. I will die otherwise..
She gave into his arms and he was feeling so small to have heard all this.. He made her quiet and kissed her hairs hugging her back..
She parted her self from him and..
Khushi-Okay enough now.. I can see u have already done our packing.. Go and have ur bath now, fast..
Arnav-But hey! I forgot to tell u something..
Khushi-What?
Arnav-Ur Looking beautiful!
Khushi-Jaayiye..
She smiled and pushed him to the bathroom passing him the clothes which were on Bed..
***
Raizada Mansion..
Nani was happy to see her grandson and her Daughter in Law after long.. She asked Mamiji to get the Pooja Thal ready and asked Mamaji to go and pick up the surprise she had planned for Khushi..
An excited Nani was moving around the Hall..
Nani-Manorama, did u prepare the Aarti Thal?
Manorama-Ya Sasuma, I have told Payal she must be coming..
Just then came Payal..
Payal-Here it is Dadiji.. Maaji, here..
Nani-Arey Manohar dint come yet? Manorama, just call him once, and Payal bitiya, where is Aakash?
Payal-I don't know Dadi.. Arnavji called him early morning, and he left for some work..
Nani-Oh! Okay..
There came Mamaji and Nani was happy..
***
ArShi's Place..
Khushi was doing something in the kitchen..
Khushi (self thought)-How can I be so irresponsible! Arnavji dint have his dinner yesterday, neither did he have his medicines, am sure.. What if anything happens? There is no food also.. Hey Devi Mayya, what do I do?
She kept looking in the kitchen shelf to find something for him to eat.. She was sure he dint had his breakfast either..
*
Arnav came out getting fresh and moved to see his mobile..
He picked it up and dialed a number.. After some seconds, he heard someone pick up..
Arnav (on phone)-Hello, Aakash? Its me, Arnav..
Aakash (on call)-Ya Bhai..
Arnav-Are the papers arranged? I guess they should have been.. I filed for them like a month ago..
Aakash-Yes Bhai, they are in my hands.. I am just going home with the papers..
Arnav-NO.. Erm.. Wait there.. I will come there with Khushi.. We shall go home together from there.. PAUSE.. Do one thing.. Call everyone to the Court..
Aakash (shocked)-BHAI?? Are u sure about this? I mean, I dint get it..
Arnav-Aakash! Just do as I say.. And ya, keep the other things ready too.. Do whatever it takes.. I depend on u at present..
Aakash-Don't worry Bhai.. I will see to it..
Arnav-Thanks.. How much time do we have?
Aakash-Two hours still, but u can make it fast if u wish to, ur The ASR Bhai!
Arnav-No, let it be.. I need two hours anyway.. See u then..
*
Aakash kept the call and he called the Raizada's to the court.. They were not able to guess why they were being called, but left for the same, knowing ASR himself called them through Aakash..
Everyone but Anjali left, she was 8 and a half months pregnant now.. It was better to let her rest.. She too wanted to be alone for a while, and the others left..
***
Arnav was ready, but dint see Khushi anywhere, and went in the hall to see her doing something in the kitchen.. He followed her..
Arnav-Khushi! What are u doing here? Come out.. Are u hungry?
He caught her wrist softly and got her out and before she could speak, he realised something and closed his eyes..
Arnav-Oh Shit.. Am sorry.. Of course u are! I totally forgot.. Sorry! I'll buy u something on the way, come..
Khushi-Oh fo.. Am not hungry Arnavji.. I don't even feel like eating anything now.. Its u who needs to eat something.. Forgot, u have to take ur medicines?
He remembered now! He had completely forgotten..
Arnav-Oh ya! Its okay.. Am fine as well.. In fact, never better.. Come..
Khushi-No! How can we go like that? I would have got u something from the market but - - but I was sca - - scared to g - - go there alo - - alone..
She said looking down with a low trembling voice remembering yesterday.. He got it!
Dammit! That was one thing ASR had been avoiding to let her think of since yesterday..
She came towards him and hugged him tight from his front..
He dint want her to repeat all that, he could have a fair idea what would have happened, and it would obviously not have been a good experience for her..
Khushi-Arnavji, when they carried me away from the market place na, I was feeling so disgusted that it was not u but someone else touching me and carrying me away like that.. I was so scared to react anything, that I could not realise that I was getting kidnapped.. I just could not speak.. That was such a bad thing, plz carry me once, I want to forget all that, that touch.. Plz Arnavji, just once..
Before her repeating her request, she was lifted in his strong arms and she got rid of her leftover nervousness..
Arnav-Forget all that Khushi.. We should leave..
Before leaving, they had a contented look of seeing the house which they resided in for the last one month and a half.. And left this small house, to go there where their little world belong!
***
Khushi-Arnavji, why did u stop the Car here?
Arnav-Just come Khushi! Don't ask so many questions..
Arnav got out and went to the other side of the car and helped Khushi out, Together they went into the building, it was Dr. Shruti's (Khushi's gynaecologist's) Clinic..
Arnav-Just come in!
Khushi remembered their last time here..
*FLASH BACK*
Dr. Shruti passed a small paper of prescription and Khushi smiled reading it..
Khushi-Arey wah! Ur a doctor and ur handwriting is so good.. Arnavji, see..
Arnav knew she was secretly mocking Arnav for his bad handwriting.. He folded the paper taking it from her hands and throwing angry look at her and got up..
Arnav-Thanks doctor.. We will leave.. My manager will see to the bills..
Khushi was surprised.. Arnavji's manager? What the- - Where did Amanji come from? Her Arnavji had left AR Fashions, then?? She dint get it.. Khushi was lost in thoughts..
*FLASH BACK Ends*
Arnav's last time's statement was understood now..
*
Khushi and Arnav entered the Clinic and Dr. Shruti's Cabin..
Dr. Shruti smiled and welcomed them immediately..
Dr. Shruti-Plz come in Mrs. Raizada..
Khushi smiled and Arnav and Khushi sat besides each other..
Dr. Shruti-So Mrs. Khushi, how are u now?
Khushi smiled and nodded where as Shruti continued.. Arnav dint stop her once when she said..
Dr. Shruti-I called Mr. Raizada yesterday to tell about the tablets.. Good u discontinued them.. Hope ur Sister-In-Law is okay too!
Khushi-Why? What happened? What was wrong with them? It were the vitamin pills, right?
Dr. Shruti-Erm.. Dint u tell her?
Khushi and Dr. Shruti both looked at Arnav with confusion..
Khushi-Arnavji! What is it?
Dr. Shruti-They were some Abortion Pills, Mrs. Raizada..
Another Shock! Khushi's hand went on Arnav's and she held it tight! Looking at her doctor she asked..
Khushi-What?? My - - my baby? (turns to Arnav) Arnavji.. My Baby..
Her heart was drowning and so was she! She shivered for the other two souls in the Cabin to calm her.. She was falling apart..
Khushi-My - - my baby is alright, right?
Her eyes were going small and face was going pale..
Arnav-Ssshh.. Its okay Khushi.. I guess it should be, u puked the pills out, and - -
Khushi-But still, I - - Ar - - I '
Dr. Shruti-Calm down Mrs. Khushi.. Let me check u.. Am sure all is fine!
Khushi nodded and the check up was done.. The three were in relief..
Dr. Shruti-Mr. Raizada, ur wife Khushi is one strong soul! All is fine.. Keep the vitamin pills going on, and come next month for the Tetanus Injection.. Eat properly Mrs. Raizada, u need to grow more strong..
Arnav-They both are okay na?
Dr. Shruti nodded a Yes and Arnav left with Khushi for doing that, for what he was just blank how to proceed..
***
Outside the Court..
Aakash had a hard time to handle his family who were throwing questions at him..
Mami-But Aakash bitwa, at least tell me, what is it? Why has chhote called us all here?
Aakash-Maa! I told u already na.. Just wait.. Bhai will tell everything himself.. Am myself not sure..
Mama-Mannu, calm down..
Payal went besides Aakash and whispered in her ears..
Payal-Whatever it is Aakashji, its our 6 months Anniversary Today! Happy Anniversary..
Aakash looked at her and smiled remembering the same..
Aakash-I know Payal! Same to u.. It seems just like we got married today, haina?
Payal nodded and blushed looking down when he said..
Aakash-BTW, looking cute in Pink, or must I say, Baby Pink!
She understood his words, they had been trying to name their love lately.. Anyway..
*
A while passed, and Arnav's Car stopped near the Court..
Khushi-Arnavji? Why did u stop here? Want to go to Devi Mayya Temple? Then its next to this Building, not here..
Arnav-I know Khushi.. Get out..
Arnav-Ha?
Arnav-I will park and come, Out now..
He said irritated with himself.. He dint know how and what should be done now..
It was had been 6 months to their Contract Marriage now, and he had to renew that Contract, for Lifetime and Beyond now..
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment