Thursday, June 6, 2013

Arshi s.s. - Hallucinations - Chapter 17


xx


Chapter 17
(Above banner by me.. LOL) 


Peppy's jaw dropped and so did Khushi's.. ASR was ASR.. He did manage to hunt two goals with one decision! Peppy left thumping her foot in anger and Khushi gulped feeling hyperventilated.. Peppy was out and ASR winked at a puzzled Khushi giving her a lope-side smirk which was worth dying..

Aranv-Hey, u okay? Or should I decrease the temperature?

Khushi looked at him with narrow eyes and flared her nose getting up.. She went near Arnav and he took two steps back seeing her rushing towards him in full form.. He was stopped as his legs hit on his working desk behind, and she stood just a feet away from him and poked his chest with her index finger..

Khushi-Mr. ASR.. What did u just do? Why did u give all the credit to her? That Peppy, she ' she - - u know she cheated?

She was so angry, but still her eyes managed to go moist.. Her lips pouted a bit down, and Arnav tried to hold her, but she again started..
Khushi-How can u not understand k that's my mine? This project (pointing the file at ASR's desk) is mine.. I don't even know when and how it got exchanged and - - believe me Sir, am not lying.. Trust me.. I never lie.. I can prove that this - -

He held her shoulders and twirled her to now change their places.. She was between her Sir (Arnav) and her Sir's working desk, and Arnav was holding her waist and running his fingers slightly on the back of her waist, but this innocent soul dint get anything.. He looked in her eyes and gave the most assuring smile cupping her face now..

Arnav-I do trust u, Miss. Gupta..



And she looked at him and swallowed her own words..  It felt so good to hear that..

Arnav-U think I can forget ur handwriting?

Her eye brows crooked.. She looked down thinking something.. He knew about this project done by her, then why did he - - what did he get by - - Wait.. Her Sir - - he..

She was angry.. She pushed his hands off her and started to yell again..

Khushi-What do u think of urself? U knew that was my project, dint u? U saw that day, dint u? Still, u gave her the credit? Why? Oh ya, aapko kya fark padta hai? (Why would it make a difference to u?) Anyone but u know I should have won this and not her.. Then..

He jerked her so close to him holding her upper arms and her heart jumped with her.. She gasped her energies.. His face was so close to Khushi's when he spoke..

Arnav-Calm down Miss. Gupta.. This is MY Office.. Not OUR Bedroom that u are yelling non-stop..

He smirked knowing what expression she would have on her face next.. And so was his guess right! He left her and she felt all blank around as he left her.. He continued with that smirk still on his face and took two steps back..

Arnav-Good.. Now keep cool and think.. Why did Peppy do this? Why she wanted to win? PAUSE.. She wanted to work with me, so she cheated, by stealing ur work and claiming it as hers, right? PAUSE.. And what did I do? Think.. Ya.. I did give the the winner's tag, but the real gift is still with u.. PAUSE.. Woh toh jeet ke bhi haar gayi, aur tumhe woh mil gaya, jiski tum hakdaar ho.. Mai.. (She lost even if she won, and u won what u were worthy of.. ME.. )

She looked at him and he took two three steps away towards his Master Chair while giving the little speech..

Arnav-Erm.. I meant, the opportunity to work with ME.. U won the price, and the Recognition too that u deserved.. Peppy had to accept a silent defeat.. What else u want? Tell me..

Khushi took a while to understand, and got what ASR did was convenient in a way.. She was still okay that Peppy got silent defeat and her boss (ASR) acknowledged her work at the end of everything, but then, why did he ask her to work with him 2 hours extra each day?

Khushi-That's all okay Sir, but then.. Why should I work 2 extra hours each day? And that too with - - with erm.. U..
She looked away and he smirked as she tucked her look behind..

Arnav-Now Khushi, u cant always be selfish, can u?

Khushi-Ha??
Her eyes popped out..

Arnav-Erm.. Ya! I meant.. I did took the decision in ur favour, but I had to teach Peppy also, that cheating is NO good.. She has to be taught a lesson right? Don't u want to teach her a lesson too? I mean.. I can help u in that..

Khushi looked down to the cubicles from the blinds of his chamber..
Khushi-Sir, I am not a person who seeks Revenge.. If I will also do the same like her, then there will be no difference between me and her.

Ufff.. How could ASR confess that he actually wanted to spend quality time with her so he did all this.. This decision was the most in his favour! Okay.. He got what he could do..

Arnav-Okay.. That's good to know.. But anyway.. U have to work with me, I guess Mr. Dave had explained u that I am handling the Bridal Project, and as u have studied the same in detail, u have to assist me..

Remembering Mr.Dave's advice before he left, Khushi nodded..
Khushi-Oh yaa yaa.. Sir told me that before leaving.. Okay.. PAUSE.. Okay Sir, can I leave now?

Arnav-Hmmm..

Khushi turned to leave when ASR stopped her..

Arnav-Miss. Gupta..

Khushi turned back to see Arnav.. She missed to notice that smirk on his Face..

Arnav-Yaad rahe.. Aaj shyam.. Hamare Extra Hours hai.. (Remember.. Today evening..)  After the office hours, I want u here..  Okay?
 She nodded a simple YES and left, and ASR was so happy from inside..

kuts*as if aaj raat unki suhaagraat hai!.. ;p

***

 After a while.. Aman's Cabin..

Aman's AR Messenger Window popped up and he smiled.. He saw Arnav's MSG..
Arnav-Hey! Sup.. Am too happy.. Just saying..

Aman replied..
Aman- Hey, All good here. And happy to know ur happy.. BTW, I had to tell u something.. Me and Lavanya going are throwing a party next week, at her place.. Guess why? I will tell u.. We are revealing out relationship..

Arnav-Hey! That's good.. Congratulations.. Finally! I can tease u openly, Sir!

Aman-Stop it Arnav.. So tell me, was today's Selection Good, for the Assistant which u needed for Bridal Wear?? Hope not hectic ha?

Arnav smirked and sent the following msg with a wink..
Arnav-Never better.. ;) Okay now.. Let me work.. But listen, tell me first, have u thought of a Bachelor's party before u throw ur 'Relationship Party' or what so ever u name it.. Have u?

Aman-Nope.. U mad? If Lavanya comes to know am planning a party behind her back, she will kill me..!

Arnav-Typical Boyfriend!

Aman-Oh ya? I will tell u some day when u have a girl..

Arnav-Whatever!! Tell La na.. U are anyway going to die after going in an 'Official Commitment'.. LOL..

Aman-Very Funny! Anyway.. Have u thought of anything?

Arnav-That's my boy! Yup.. I already thought.. Saturday Night, Party at My place.. U, me, and some Office Members, only Men, and ya, no Gays ha plz.. Done.. And am not taking NO for an answer..

Aman-Okay okay.. What will be the Theme?

Arnav-Theme. Erm.. Okay.. Lets have a Boxers Party! ;P .. Am not asking, am telling u.. Okay now.. G2G.. See u later..

And that was decided.. This weekend, Boxer's Party at Arnav's Flat.. But Arnav forgot that he was no more living alone on the same floor to party hard and none will know or get disturbed for that matter.. Khushi Gupta, his new neighbour, he forgot she lives next to him, and announced a Bachelor's Party at his place, or rather call it 'Boxer's Party' now!..

***

Evening..

The day went off, and Khushi worked her share from her Desk.. It was a hard day, as she was already not in a full form.. But she did manage her work with full energy and a smile on her face.. Tired she was, still she could not go home.. Extra 2 Hours with her New Boss!

Peppy had been growling on Khushi and punching her right hand's closed fist in her left hand's open palm, thinking of a plan to humiliate Khushi.. Her butterflies Daisy, Julie and Dolly were no less in provoking her.. Finally, Peppy's Devil Mind worked and she told her girls to execute her plan..

The staff was almost retired for today, and Khushi was holding a load of files in her hands to take the same UP in ASR's chamber, when Dolly came and stood besides her..

Khushi turned to see Dolly standing there were a smile masked on her face..
Dolly-Hey Khushi! Am just here to inform u that, well.. Wear White color tomorrow.. It's 'White Day' tomorrow in office.. Okay?

Khushi just nodded gaving a confused smile and left UP for His cabin..

Dolly turned back as Khushi left to see Peppy and gave her a Thumbs Up..
They both winked thinking something nasty..

Peppy (self talk)-Just wait for tomorrow baby, and ASR will be disgusted to work with u anymore.. U small town what-ever..

The whole staff left and Khushi was seen climbing the stairs towards ASR's Chamber.. Except these two, only the Security Guard of AR Office was present..

***

ASR's Chamber..

Khushi entered Arnav's Chamber and Arnav turned to see her struggling to hold too many files at a time.. He rushed towards her and held some..

ASR-Careful Miss. Gupta.. What if u had fell down? Wait.. Give me some..

He took off some files from her hand and she genuine meant what she said..
Khushi-Thank You..

She went and sat on one of the two chairs opposite to Arnav's Master Chair.. Arnav joined her.. She looked tired.. She had her hand bag which she kept on Arnav's desk and closed her eyes to relax.. Arnav noticed this..

Arnav-Tired?

Khushi opened her eyes and sighed..
Khushi-Just a bit.. But its okay..
She said the latter with lots of energy, but he knew was still not sure..

Arnav-Are u alright?

Khushi heard some concern from his flirt mouth and nodded a YES again, and this time with a smile.. Arnav nodded and took the files from the Desk which she had brought and started to go through.. They were the same ones which Mr. Dave left with Khushi for her to study..

Arnav-So, erm.. U know we have to Present this Project by next weekend, right?

Khushi-Ya na.. I know..!
She said casually..

Arnav-Hmmm, so till then, u have to help me, okay? We will work every bit each day after office hours, and I know this Project shall look its Best too as U are working with the Best!

Khushi looked up with a straight face..
Khushi-Excuse me? Erm.. I guess I should be saying that.. U are the one who is working with 'The Best', my dear Sir!

'Dear Sir'? He smiled.. And smirked!

Arnav-Oh ya? U may be the Best Miss. Gupta, but remember I am not ur Boss for nothing.. I am better than the best.. And u will speak that from ur own mouth today, before we leave..

Khushi-Ya right.. In ur dreams!
She whispered in a mocking tone to her self but he heard!

Arnav-Oh ya? I bet u will..

Khushi-Oh really? How?

Arnav-I will make u..

Khushi-What if I make u tell me that I am the best! As in, Khushi Kumari Gupta is the best!

Arnav-I guess that wont happen.. Trust me, my name is Arnav.. And I never loose! If I win, then I will give u lift back home.. And if u do, then u shall take a lift from me, I promise not to back out..

Khushi dint draw his words correctly, or she would have understood that both his conditions were in His favour only..

Khushi-Theek hai.. Done!

Arnav-So, Deal..
He moved his hand for ward for a handshake which Khushi quickly grabbed and said..

Khushi-Sauda.. Tey raha.. Par iss janam mei kabhi pura nahi honga.. Coz I wont say..
She said sticking her tongue out.. And laughed.. Both now left each other's hands now..

Arnav-But I will make u say..
He winked and she looked down blushing..

Khushi-We will see Sir.. Anyway, for now, lets work on the Project, Sir.. We have only one and a half hour left now.. And I want to go back soon.. Am not feeling well..

Said Khushi making a face and looking down holding her back..

Arnav-Hey, u alright? Seems ur very erm.. Stressed?

Khushi-Ha?.. Oh.. ya..

Arnav-Anything serious? Work pressure? U can tell me.. Come on..

Khushi-Erm. Woh.. Na - - na - - Nothing.. U wont get it.. Lets continue..

Khushi diverted the topic and they started to discuss about the Project.. He was actually happy to see her involving so much.. She kept giving new ideas and he just dint pay attention much to them as he was busy smiling looking at those beautiful expressions when she kept her usual blabbering ON.. Her hands moved lots when she was engrossed in talking something particular, na! But he found that cute.. In fact he loved everything about her..

Ya! He had already confessed her that He Loves Her.. And he dint regret that a bit..

But one thing was so odd today.. Khushi dint even for once feel awkward before him as she used to be.. Not a single time.. She kept herself so normal, so formal, with him.. Who could say that she was the same Khushi who was so embarrassed one day to confess that she had taken advantage of him when he was unconscious.. Who can tell seeing her now, that she was angry on him a few days back for him kissing her? Who would say that she had developed a disliking towards him after knowing he was the same person who used to follow her like a street lover, be it coincidence or not..

Arnav noticed, she was feeling a bit comfortable with him, she even smiled at him.. And yesterday morning, she even dint care to tear her favourite dupatta for him when his finger got cut accidentally by that artificial cacti plant.. And the night before yesterday when she invited him at her place and that too willingly! She confessed she was also thinking about him.. WAIT.. she too had started develop a soft corner for him in someway, dint she?

He was sure she did!
Arnav-Okay Khushi! I bet myself today, that by the last day of or Extra Meets, I will make u confess that u too love me!  And that's my challenge to myself!

The work for today was done and Arnav and Khushi had just started to design rough sketches for the Main Presentation.. Arnav did the sketches as Khushi was just not very good in that.. She was still learning.. She was good at writing the descriptions about the works..

Arnav kept the sheets of Sketches inside his drawer and said..
Arnav-So, lets go.. Together..

Khushi smiled..
Khushi-But u dint win, yet..

Arnav-Neither did u.. U too dint speak..

Khushi-Speak what?

Arnav-Ah! I am smart.. I wont speak.. See, I am the Best!

Khushi-Oh.. If u think so! Then okay..

Arnav-See, u too admit it.. U just indirectly told 'You are the Best'..

Khushi-Thanks for the complement! See, I win! Thanks so much Sir.. And here My Arnav Sir lost!

Arnav smirked at her smartness.. Least she knew he was double smart! He never did mind loosing to her, For her..

Arnav-Okay.. So u can ask for a lift now! Remember the deal? I said.. If I win, then I will give u lift back home.. And if u do, then u shall take a lift from me, I promise not to back out.. And I am NOT backing out.. Ask!

Khushi-No NO No.. Aapne ramanchi ki.. I mean cheating ki.. U kept the Deal's Condition both in ur favour..

Arnav-Khushi! What ever it is, but I won!

Khushi dint regret much on this loss.. God knows why she smiled.. She looked at him nodding her head..

Khushi-You know u are something Sir!
He laughed and she looked down.. She tucked her open lock behind and asked him..

Khushi-Sir, I am not feeling well, can I use the rest room before we leave?

She dint mind going with him! Wow.. But wait, what was it that she was not feeling good since evening when she joined him.. Before he could ask, she already left.. He was sitting idle and saw her handbag.. He was anyway bored, so he took out her things to see Her Flat's Keys, a Comb, her Dibba Mobile, some hair pins.. Oh ya, she liked such cheap hair pins na, still he dint move back from calling her cute..

And there were some change notes (money) and a mini calendar.. He opened the calendar and flipped it to see a 'B' marked on some particular date of each month in the past.. He wondered what it was.. Keeping it aside, he last saw a photo inside the bag..

Just then, he heard the Chamber Door open and she rushed in.. Khushi pushed him and snatched her bag from him.. 

Arnav-What the-
She glared at him..


Khushi-What were u doing Sir? U opened my Bag?

Arnav dint knew she was so possessive of that 'jhola' (hand bag) of hers..

Arnav-Relax! I was bored so I was just checking this out..

Khushi-Sir! Don't u know one should never open a girl's bag without asking her?

Arnav-Okay.. Am sorry! Wont repeat that..

Khushi-Hmmm, its okay..
She said looking away..

Arnav-But hey, tell me who are they?

She smiled seeing the photo.. Taking the same from his hands she spoke..
Khushi-They are my family.. My Amma and Babuji!

She looked at him and kept the photo inside her bag and they both left for the parking.. 

***

AR Office.. Parking..

On the way, Arnav asked her..

Arnav-Khushi, now toh its not ur First Time with me, right? So don't worry.. U knew I was careful last time, right?

Khushi stopped..
Khushi-Sir, today also bike? Am - - Am not sure.. And u - - u apply so many brakes unnecessarily.. Erm.. I meant - - ah - - what if I will fall?

Arnav chuckled.. He looked away and spoke before looking at her..

Arnav-Okay Khushi.. Don't worry.. Tell me have u sat in a Car?

Khushi-I have travelled in buses.. Never a car..

Arnav thinned his lips to stop his laughter from what he was going to say next..

Arnav-Cool then.. Ur 'Second Time' with me shall be in my car, okay? I mean First Time again for car, but I know ur attitude na, so.. Feel safe, I wont hurt u..

Khushi still dint catch his double meanings and he was laughing like hell inside his heart.. Arnav was finding her more and more cute by each passing moment..

Khushi seemed to be excited hearing about going in a Car! She happily said it..
Khushi-Wow Arnavji! U are the best!

'Arnav Sir se Arnavji'!.. Good progress, thought he.. And smiled looking at a jumping Khushi..

Khushi-Which car do u have? Where is it? Which colour? U know I never sat in a Car.. In fact u know, I had thought, that I will sit on a Bike first time only when my Prince Charming will come, Hamaare Rajkumaar.. That's a stupid story and I will bore u I guess, but u know something else? Ask me.. Okay I will only tell u.. I believed till one day, that a girl gets to sit in a Car only when she gets married! And now toh 'U' are taking me in 'ur' Car! That's so exci - -

She stopped! Her smile dropped.. She put her palms on her mouth and muttered a 'Devi Mayya' with eyes THIS big.. She turned her back at him and was embarrassed now..

But Arnav, he was having a 'Out of this World' feeling.. He could not stop that smile develop on his lips and went behind her and pulled her towards him so passionately, to make her back hit his front, and held her waist tight to force her eyes to get closed.. She hissed.. She heaved.. She gulped.. And he felt her doing that all..

His husky voice came out, making her moan..

Arnav-And I don't mind marrying u and next doing something really exciting in my Car which shall be 'OUR First Time together, Khushi'..

She opened her eyes and looked sideways to see him smirking like always and her heart skipped a dozen beats at a go.. She held his hands on her waist and blushed understanding the meaning of his words now, and turned to face him, and hugged him.. He hugged her and she pressed her small form inside his which fit there perfectly!

Khushi-Sir, should I tell u one thing?

Arnav-Hmm..

She gulped before closing her eyes and crushing his shirt in her little fists..

Khushi-I think I love u too.. Arnavji..!
She blushed hiding her pouting lips more in his chest..

No comments:

Post a Comment