Thursday, July 4, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani - Chapter 18 - ILAHi


xx

 Chapter 18 - ILAHi

(Above banner by me.. LOL) 



Arnav got up and pulled Khushi to stand up and fall on his chest.. Holding her love handles, he breathed near her lips and crushed her inside him..

Arnav-Jo mai kahunga, wo tumhe karna padega Khushi.. U cant deny..

Khushi-I am warning u Arnav, plz don't get vulgar.. Or else, I will - - I will - -

She was loosing her breathe, and he smirked feeling her heaving below him..

Arnav-Barosa nahi hai mujhpe? (Don't u trust me?)
Khushi looked down and took a deep breathe and looked up at him..

Khushi-Maango.. Kya chahiye tumhe? (Ask.. What do u want?)

Arnav-Pehle promise karo, jo mai maango ga, tum mujhe dogi.. (First promise me that u will give me what ever I sak..)

Khushi-Okay yar.. I promise to agree to what so ever, EXCEPT granting u another 3 wishes..
She smiled and he chuckled..

Holding her hands now, he looked up and spoke in a very composed form..

Arnav-Khushi.. PAUSE.. Plz don't change urself, never, ever.. Be that old Khushi whom I used to know.. PAUSE.. And also.. PAUSE.. Drop this baby making idea for now, its not proper time yet.. PAUSE.. And babe, just stop thinking that u are alone any more.. If not anyone, I am here for u.. Plz.. Stop it..

Khushi hugged him the very instant he spoke that and he rubbed her back feeling her sobbing silently..
Khushi-Arnav.. I - - I wanted u tell u something.. I called them today.. I called Papa..

He pulled her out of his embrace and looked at her in surprise.. He was holding her upper arms and she was looking in his eyes smiling in between her tears..
Khushi-I realised I was wrong, and I wanted to talk to Papa..

Arnav cupped her face and smiled wide, still calm..
Arnav-That's good yar.. What did u speak? What did uncle say? Was he angry?

Khushi looked down making a face and twitched her lips on one side and played with Arnav's t-shirt's buttons..
Khushi-They both were again fighting.. I mean, cant they get along at least now?

Arnav smiled seeing her fingers near his chest and looked in her eyes again..
Arnav-So, will u forgive them if they start getting along? PAUSE.. Soch lo, I don't think they can give u a sibling at this age now..

He chuckled and she made an 'O' face smacking lightly his chest..

Arnav-Aaaww!

Khushi-Arnav! I am serious.. PAUSE.. Aur ha, there is nothing for me to seek and forgive.. Ya, they are my parents yar.. They are older to me, I love them and respect them.. Am too small to forgive them.. Infact, I hope Papa and Maa, they both forgive me for running away like that and coming here.. PAUSE.. But ya, I would really appreciate if Papa takes out more time for us now.. I miss him.. I want to go back..

And Arnav's heart squeezed to shrink.. Khushi wants to go back? How can she? He cant let her away from himself now.. He loves her..

Oh ya! He loves her, Arnav Loves Khushi.. He wanted to propose her.. And here she is talking about leaving him?

Khushi left his t-shirt and looked behind.. She turned to move near the Bed and started to sort her books from his and bag pack the same..

Arnav (self thought)-NO.. I have to do something.. Ya, I should propose her in a Romantic Way today itself.. But how?

***

Gupta Mansion..

Shashi and Garima were waiting for a phone call, and there, their Landline rung.. Garima rushed to receive the same but then allowed her husband to deal.. Shashi picked up the cordless and there he heard..

Inspector (on call)-Hello.. Mr. Shashi Gupta?

Shashi (on call)-Yes Inspector.. Its me.. Any news?

Inspector (on call)-Yes.. Ur daughter is suspected to be staying with Arnav Singh Raizada, at the Boys Hostel located somewhere around South Delhi..

Shashi was shocked beyond imaginations.. His little daughter staying with that who-so-ever Arnav? That too in a Boy's Hostel? Oh No! He just wished she was alright..

Shashi (on call)-Inspector.. Plz find her fast.. Its enough now.. I want my daughter before tonight or I will have to go to the D.C.P. ..

Inspector (on call)-Do not worry Sir, we are doing our best.. We assure u there wont be any need to call any Higher Authority.. PAUSE.. We will keep informing u the progress.. Plz be patient for a little more time..

The call was cut and Shashi looked at Garima..
Shashi-Khushi is located they said.. Get ready to go back to Lucknow tomorrow..

Garima hugged Shashi and he too held her patting her back..
Shashi-I promise to take a long break from tomorrow and we shall go on a picnic wherever u and Khushi say..

Closing his eyes, he pecked Garima's forehead and she broke the hug and cupped his face nodding in anticipation with a smile below those wet eyes of hers.. Garima was happy..

And night was dawned to bring a good morning tomorrow..

***

Boy's Hostel..

Khushi was hungry and was discussing with Arnav what should they eat.. Just then, there was a knock on the door and Khushi looked at Arnav..

Shakti never knocked on the door.. He directly asked Arnav to open the Door.. None else knew about Khushi living here, neither did Arnav have any friends here.. Who was at the door then? Should Khushi hide?

Arnav asked Khushi to wait, while he went to see who was standing out.. He peeped out from the small key hole, but could see no one, and asked Khushi to hide inside his closet.. She did so.. Arnav opened the door, and found no one.. He was about to close the door, when to his surprise, Arnav saw Puch Puch, standing there on the floor, alone..

Arnav never wondered if anyone followed Puch Puch.. He smiled letting the Pug IN and closed the door behind.. Khushi came out of her hiding and carried Puch Puch in her arms as if it was after so long she was meeting him.. Arnav turned to Khushi after locking the door..

Arnav-So, where do u want to go? For dinner?

Arnav stood in front of her, admiring her loving her Dog.. Khushi looked up still pampering her Puch Puch..

Khushi-Erm.. Arnav! I was thinking.. PAUSE.. Leave it..

She was turning away, when Arnav held her shoulder and stopped her.. He made her face him and asked..
Arnav-No plz, tell me.. Chinese Food? Italian Dish? South Indian Stuff? Gujarati Thali? Punjabi Sabji? WHAT? PAUSE.. Arey speak na!

Khushi looked away thinking if she should say or not? Screw it! Its just Arnav, he wont think anything cheap if she shares this with him..

Khushi-Erm.. Arnav remember u asked me if I want to see Delhi's Night Life?

Arnav-Obviously, kal ki toh baat hai! (It was just yesterday..!)

Khushi-Hmmm.. And we went to the Disco..! Hmpf..!!
She made a face.. Arnav dint get why..

Arnav-So? Where else should we have gone?

Khushi went to sit on the Bed with Puch Puch still in her laps.. She was hugging her Pug and spoke in between..

Khushi-Uff Arnav! The Real Night Life is not there.. U know where it is! Chal na, waha chalte hai..

Arnav got it! He was again ready to yell at her for mentioning THAT what he already warned her once not to..

Arnav-Khushi! Are u mad? Or are u trying to prove that u really are?

He said trying to sound too much angry..

Khushi casually replied..
Khushi-Why? Can't we go there?

Arnav-Khushi remember what I told u when we met on the station?

Khushi knew now that he very well understood where her mind was running, and recollected her First Meet in Delhi with him after 2 years, when she was on Delhi Railway Station with him a Few days back, at night.. She remembered Arnav's Reaction to the place she was mentally pointing Arnav to take her to..

*FLASH BACK*

Arnav-What the- - Khushi I live in a boys hostel! And - -

Khushi-I know u have a private room of urs.. Don't u remember, I just said I know all about ur life.. Take me there, or else tell me straight and I will go where I can find someone to solve my life.. Zaveri Bazaar, I will get paid to be laid, and my work will be done too..

Arnav was so angry on her that time..

Arnav-Come with me, and don't u dare speak about such places again in front of me, OR behind my back.. This is the first and last time u spoke those words.. Mind it Khushi.. I don't even want to know from where u got such ideas..


*FLASH BACK ENDS*

Khushi-Plz na yar.. I have heard it's a lovely place! Am not talking about doing anything wrong re.. I frankly mean the Singing and Dancing of Zaveri Bazaar by Those Ladies which is quite famous.. Many decent people too go there, so why can't I go? And whatever it is, u told me u will be there with me always na, so why not now..? Chal na..

Arnav-Khushi! I know all that.. But its a NO for now.. Don't be so stubborn..

Khushi-Oh! So now I am getting stubborn? Ya Ya.. Why will u take me there! Me and my Puch Puch are just an add-on to ur light life na!

Arnav-Ae Khushi plz ha yar! Ab natak mat kar.. (Don't do any drama..)

Khushi-Oh! So.. Ab mei natak kar rahi hu? (I am doing drama now?)

Arnav-Khushi! Am telling u for the last time.. That's not a place where decent girls like u should go..

Khushi-Hah! Look who is talking! Arnav u are not any decent either, and anyone but I know that very well.. And Oye! Don't give that Girl-Boy Shit.. *looks away* PAUSE.. Now tell me u will take me there or not?

Arnav-So tum aise nahi manogi? (So won't agree like this?)

Khushi dint really intend to visit this place so eagerly as she showed.. But seeing Arnav getting irritated by the mention of this place, she thought to play around..

Khushi-Theek hai.. Agar tum nahi leja sakte toh mai akele hei ho aaungi.. (Okay! If u cant take me, I will go myself and be back..)

Arnav (self thought) ' She still wants to go there? Can't she think twice.. Bewakoof ladki..! (Dumb Girl..!)

Khushi-Mai khud waha jane ka intezaam kar lungi.. (I will manage going there my self..)

Arnav moved a step towards the Bed on which she was sitting and spoke getting annoyed..
Arnav-Am sure tum kar logo.. Ziddi jo ho! (Am sure u will.. Ur so stubborn..) Get ready wearing something decent.. We will have our dinner and go there.. Ab theek hai?

He turned saying that and Khushi put her Puch Puch on the Bed and ran behind him to hop on his back..

Khushi-Sach? Tum kitne acche ho.. (Really? Ur so nice..)

Arnav-I know..
He said hiding his smirk.. Khushi was surely changed a bit in some ways.. She never used to hop on him so freely and all.. Not that he dint like that.. Just that he loved it, he had realised his love for her now!

*

Arnav was ready in a Black Blazer (Jacket) over his t-shirt and a Jeans pant.. He was wearing his shoes in the balcony, when Khushi opened the door after changing into a pair of Hot Pants and small sleeve less tee, her navel piercing also visible.. Arnav’s eyes literally popped out of their sockets and his dry mouth hanged as he saw her stomach, and her NAVEL..

Arnav-Khushi! When did u get this done?
He pointed on her navel and immediately drew back his index finger.. But his eyes could not stop from having a peek there.. He had NO idea Khushi could have got one!

Khushi frowned her brows and followed Arnav’s gaze.. She looked at her tummy and touched that silver metal ring on her navel and giggled..

Khushi-Oh! These are clip on re.. I din’t have those guts to get any part of my body pierced..

She said holding her heart and taking a sigh.. Arnav made a face looking to the other side..
Arnav (self thought)-Better! 

He looked at her and ORDERED..
Arnav-Remove it.. NOW..

Khushi-Why? Don’t I look sexy?
She blushed saying that and Arnav moved forward staring her eyes and threw his hands near her stomach and pulled that small piece of jewellery hanging on her navel.. She closed her eyes and hissed as her heart felt tickles..  His fingers brushed on to her open stomach and she jumped holding his bicep and gulped breathing heavily..

He just then realised that he was doing something which could seem to be cheap, he hoped she dint take it wrong.. Taking his hands behind his back, he too looked away feeling embarrassed and tried to breathe.. Khushi stood straight on her trembling feet..

Arnav-Erm.. This was not looking good..

Khushi looked away and nodded.. She was moving out when he stopped her from behind..

Arnav-Khushi WAIT.. What is this?

Khushi turned adjusting her open hairs and asked..
Khushi-Now what?

Arnav-U are not going out in this..
 He said pointing at her clothes..

Khushi-Kyu? Possessive ha?
She giggled taking her mobile and a smart shoulder bag from the Bed.. Arnav rushed towards her, and in anger pulled her to the bed and made her sit.. He carried her Big Luggage Bag and kept besides her and zip opened it, to remove a decent pair of jeans and one of her simple shirts..

Khushi was stunned as he did that in minutes and kept her Bag back in a corner.. He looked at her making a straight face, and spoke..

Arnav-Now are u changing urself or do u need some help?

Khushi-Arnav! Why should I? What’s wrong with this?

Arnav-Khushi!! Don’t u know? Can’t u see what’s wrong?

Khushi stood up with her hands crossed on her chest.. Her small naked waist was diverting his attention and he looked away closing her eyes.. Suddenly the room was hot.. 

Khushi showed a bit attitude and spoke after a long sigh..
Khushi-Oh! So u are not wanting me to wear this just coz ur ashamed of me na? I don’t look as good as those girls u used to - - Whatever.. Leave it..

Arnav-What the- -..
From where did that come?!
Arnav closed his eyes and looked the other side, taking a breathe.. He was calm, he looked at Khushi, who was starting her melodrama again, and went towards her..

Arnav-Khushi! U cant be compared to them baby..

Khushi-Oh! So now I am not even that much good to be able to be compared to them! Wow Arnav..

Arnav-Damm Khushi.. How stupid can u be?
He yelled and she looked at him as if about to cry.. He went near her and cupped her face.. He made her lock her eyes with his and assured her..

Arnav-Khushi.. U cant be compared to them as they don’t have that level to meet u, I have realised that lately.. I dint mean to say they are wrong, but just that u are different, good different, better different! PAUSE.. And I asked u to change coz u don’t know what all types of people could possibly come there..

Khushi giggled inside her heart speaking..
Khushi (self thought)-I know.. People like U go there..

Arnav-I already told u its not a decent place na..

She nodded.. Her face was looking down, and he had to cheer her up before they leave..

Arnav-But don’t worry.. No one will even touch u, ask why?

Khushi looked up in those soft eyes..
Khushi (confused)-Why?

She asked innocently and he thinned his lips and replied..
Arnav-Coz am still not able to teach u how to strip!

He bit his tongue and started laughing.. She threw a pillow on his head from the Bed near her.. Arnav ran in the room and finally she caught him.. 
Holding his Blazer she asked him..
Khushi (annoyed)-Was that a joke Arnav?

Arnav (still laughing)-Well, it was meant to be!
He saw her serious face and cupped her face..

Arnav-Hey! I was just kidding.. Don’t worry.. No one would dare to touch u.. U are my Girl babe! And BTW, dint u see this? *trying to show his muscles below his Blazer*.. No one shall mess with me! Chill *winks*.. And now change!

Khushi smiled and nodded..

***

Boys Hostel.. Down..

 Police reached this place to find Khushi, and unknown of this fact, Arnav and Khushi left from the back side area taking Puch Puch with them today, as Khushi insisted..

Shakti being the warden, was called at the Ground Room for some interrogation.. He had already sensed something wrong seeing Police’s Jeep coming, and went to Arnav’s Room to inform his Love the same, but they had already left..

*

Shakti was down, getting interrogated if any girl named Khushi was spotted around in this Hostel.. The Police also showed Shakti, Miss. Khushi Gupta's photo..

Shakti dint know what to do.. He denied having seen Khushi when asked, and also defended Arnav by saying that there was No Girl living with Arnav in his Room or for any Boy of that Hostel for that matter, but the police was not convinced..

Inspector (to his constables)-Go to that Arnav Singh Raizada’s Room and check it properly.. Any sign of Shashi Gupta’s daughter, call me..

2 of his constables ran UP to Arnav’s Room snatching the keys from Shakti, but Shakti was relived as he had already shifted Khushi’s luggage in His quarters before going in the Ground Room for getting interrogated..

 *

The Constables came down in a while, and the Police was shocked to know that there were no traits of any female residing in Arnav Singh Raizada’s Room..

Inspector looked at Shakti before leaving, and apologized him for the inconvenience..

Inspector-Am sorry for the inconvenience.. But it is our Duty..

Shakti-I know it is ur Duty to investigate.. But it is my Duty to take care of the students here and their reputation and am doing that well.. U can plz leave now..

Shakti was trembling from inside, but he tried to show some confidence..

Inspector-But we also need to meet Arnav, where is he?

Gosh!! Shakti was so sweating with a racing heart.. He tried to shoot in dark now, he had to..
Shakti (angrily)-Excuse me?? U have already checked the place right? U got nothing na, there means my Boy is not applicable to be interrogated by u..

He gulped feeling thirsty.. He had never any guts to speak to anyone like that.. He was shivering, yet steady on his two feet..

Inspector-Hey Mr., we are doing our duty, we need to interrogate with him as we - -

Shakti-Ya! I can see that very well.. Plz go, GO.. I am also responsible for giving answers to my Seniors.. What will I say when I am asked that why u came here? And just think, if the media comes to know about the Great Business Tycoon Shashi Gupta’s daughter to be suspected to be in a Boy’s Hostel, how bad will it come out? It’s not even true!

Inspector-I know that.. ButI - - I am doing this interrogation as this Arnav guy is suspected to hide Khushi Gupta, we also have his sketch.. See this..

The Inspector removed a Sketch and Shakti raised a his palm to ask them to STOP all this..

Shakti-Look, whatever it is, I cant let Our College’s and it’s Topper’s Reputation to be on risk.. Sketch can be given for anyone, that does not mean Arnav is guilty! I guess someone has filled ur Ears against ASR.. Plz don’t ruin a Topper’s Life driving him in all this.. Plz leave now..

Shakti joined his hands in front of the Inspector, who finally left.. Shakti dropped himself on the Ground once the Inspector left.. He was hell scared to Lie, but he managed to make them Run Away! He really needed to rush to the washroom now.. Enough of guts for one day..

***

Having a yummy Gujarati Thali as in dinner, Khushi sat behind Arnav on his Bike, and Puch Puch was in between them.. All the three were looking like a cute family..

Ooh.. Aah..
Ooh.. Aah..

Shaameee malang siii..
Raateee surang siii..
Baaghii Udaan pe heii, naa jaane kyunn,
ILahi mera jee aayeee aayee..
ILahi mera jee aayeee aayee..

Arnav was driving towards Zaveri Bazaar, and he had NO idea what was running in Khushi’s mind..  The wind was blowing and Khushi was enjoying the cold, and so was the middle sitter Puch Puch..

Once all the three reached the place, and Arnav stopped the bike.. Khushi got down with Puch Puch getting lost in the fairy lights and decorations of the Street.. She had a wide grin on her face not able to believe she was actually seeing all this with her own eyes.. Everything around was fairly decorated as if it was Eid today! It really looked lovely!

Arnav-KHUSHI..
Khushi’s wide smile dropped as she flinched to see Arnav calling her almost in her ears.. She made a face..

 Khushi-What???

Arnav-From when am calling u! Don’t get lost.. PAUSE.. Stay here, HERE only, I will park this thing and BRB.. Okay?

Khushi nodded and Arnav left.. She again started to look around, and there, she started walking ahead as and where her legs pulled her.. She was so at peace feeling this lovely air around!

Kal pe sawaal hai..
Jeenaa, filhaal hai..
Khaanabadoshiyo pe hei jaane kyu,
ILahi mera jee aayeee aayee..
ILahi mera jee aayeee aayee..


She saw so many shops around of different things.. Some had clothes, some had jewellery, some had that shop for Mehendi Designs Tattoo to be done by special moulds and get Instant Maroon Colour.. And somewhere she also saw a man sitting in his shop, sitting with those wires and rings used for piercing nose or ears are eye brows and what not!!
There were endless shops around and Khushi started to walk ahead.. Puch Puch was over her shoulders..

Mera falsafa, Kandhe pe mera bastaa..
Chala mai jahaa, lee chala mujhe rastaa..
Boondon pe nahin,
Boondoon ke samandar pee..
Wo o wo o wooo..

ILahi mera jee aayeee aayee..
ILahi mera jee aayeee aayee..

 (the above lyrics belong to The Movie - 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani')


She dint know when she reached a Particular Shop of Traditional Choli Wear, which had different Ghagra-Choli.. She got so very excited, and was about to enter, when she felt a tap on her shoulder and jumped.. Puch Puch too barked sensing Khushi’s fear.. Khushi turned and sighed..

Khushi-Arnav! U scared me..

Arnav was angry.. He pulled her one arm making her hit on his chest and crushing Khushi’s baby (Puch Puch) between them..

Arnav (angry)-Idiot.. I told u to keep standing their, dint I? Dammit kuch ho jaata toh? (What if something happened?) What if I lost u?

Khushi-Arnav plz.. Don’t get hyper yar! People around are watching us..
Khushi was scared, and embarrassed too.. She looked down..

Khushi-Am sorry..

Arnav looked around and left her arm.. He looked down and took a deep breathe in and out.. Again facing Khushi..
Arnav-Khushi.. PAUSE.. Its alright.. Plz stay with me now, okay??

Khushi and Arnav just turned to move ahead, when Arnav felt a soft hand over his shoulder and he turned to see a fair, thin, sexy girl in her late teens, standing in front of them.. She had a small baby boy in her hands.. 
Arnav saw the baby, and his face automatically moved to see Khushi..
 BABY!!
 Khushi knew why he looked at her, and blinked her eyes saying she was okay, with a faded smile.. They both now stared at this girl getting puzzled..

Maahi saw Arnav and the girl next to him with a dog, looking at her in a baffled way and spoke..

Girl-Arnav! Its me, Maahi! Forgot kya?
Maahi took out her Black and White specks from her handbag and wore them.. Arnav then remembered that this was the same girl who dumped him once Hotel Purple Orchid, well, almost a year back!..

*FLASH BACK*

Arnav-I really feel a spark between us.. Why, don’t u Maahi??

Maahi-Sorry Arnav, I was looking for a no strings attached relationship, thinking u might understand me.. I dint know u were so traditional!.. Sorry Arnav.. Have a good life..

Arnav was dumb-folded as Maahi left the table.. Arnav was dumped.. Well, he was just happy to be free again.. Today he dint have to fake much to get dumped..

* FLASH BACK Ends*

Arnav’s face brightened with a great smile.. He left Khushi and hugged Maahi formally which burnt Khushi..

Arnav-Iss chashme ko kaise bhool sakta hu mai! (How can I forget these glasses?)

Khushi spoke from behind faking a grin in anger..
Khushi-And I am his wife..!!

This forced Arnav to part from the hug and look at Khushi who pulled him back to stick to him.. Khushi faked a Grin and Maahi just smiled..

A perplexed Arnav whispered in Khushi’s ears..
Arnav-What was that?

They both were still looking at Maahi, and Khushi silently replied..
Khushi-Oh! Was I not supposed to say that? I thought u told this girl too that u were married and so I - -

But Arnav cut her before Khushi could take it forward..
Arnav-Maahi dumped me! Now shut up..

Khushi looked at Arnav and felt relief and smiled big blessing Maahi for dumping her Arnav.. Wait, her Arnav? Her smile dropped and she looked ahead standing silent..

Arnav looked at the baby in Maahi’s hands and his fake smile too dropped.. He jumped two steps back to stand near Khushi thinking some wild possibility..

Arnav-Maahi, its a YEAR almost that we broke up, right? *Maahi nodded* Plz tell me this baby is MORE than three months old..
Arnav was suddenly tensed..

Maahi-Erm.. NO! He is two months and two weeks old..

Maahi said kissing that baby’s cheeks.. It was too small.. The baby was fair skinned, and had Chocolaty Brown eyes.. Arnav knew this cant be His and Maahi’s child, but u never know! He moved besides Khushi thinking what’s next for him.. He dint know what to speak now, he just kept staring the baby.. He was growing restless, and in haste he asked..

Arnav-Maahi, is this baby - - PAUSE.. Erm I mean is this ba - - baby urs?

Maahi looked at him and so did Khushi..

Maahi-Yes..
Maahi's smile dropped and Khushi understood seeing Arnav’s sweaty face what Arnav had been thinking.. She dint realise when Puch Puch jumped down from her hands and ran away..
 Arnav asked Maahi..
Arnav-When did u - - Erm.. Get married?
Arnav asked doubtfully..

Maahi-Not yet, Arnav..
Khushi trembled on her feet hearing Arnav and Maahi’s conversation.. The world suddenly felt more silent and her heart beat was dropping every second with Arnav's.. Never in dreams did she OR Arnav had thought about this possibility..

Arnav-Maahi I am - - I - - I am sorry, I never knew!
Khushi looked at Arnav feeling a worst nightmare arising alive.. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment