Thursday, February 14, 2013

ArShi S.S. - Arnav Ki Khushi - Prolouge

xx

ArShi S.S. Arnav Ki Khushi


Prolouge

Arnav just reached RM directly from the Mrs. India event, and was searching khushi.. He just saw His Khushi,  at the Mrs. India event as a participant.. He was unaware if the fact, that His Khushi had participated in Mrs. India event, the same event, of which he was the solo official sponsor.. He knew she had been hiding some fact from him, but it would have been this, he never thought in his wildest dreams..

At home he came with those red eyes, and other members of his family asked him to calm down. Then he realised, that everyone but him knew about Khushi participating.. He could not find His Khushi there, and so he rushed up to their room..

ARSHI ROOM..

Arnav- KHUSHI.. KHUSHI.. KHUSHI come OUT.. NOW..
He could not see her anywhere, and he scanned the room well.. He saw the curtains of the French window shivering, and he pulled them apart to find His Khushi there, eyes closed tight, hands drawn close to chest, head tucked down in fear and her breathing gone high.. She felt his eyes on her, and opened an eye to see him throwing daggers at her and she hiccupped.. He pulled her hand out, and yelled..

 Arnav-Khushi, how did u participate without letting me know?
He held her close to his body, holding her arms tight..

Khushi-Erm, I - - I ..
She looked everywhere else but him..

Arnav-You think I would not have allowed u?
His voice cracked..

Khushi-Na re.. Not that.. I know u would have, but on the other side, u think I am not fit for it, don't u?
She looked at him and her hiccups dis-appeared.. Her face was damm innocent, how could he hold his anger for long..

Arnav-Khushi, Khushi.. I don't think that, instead, this fashion world is not fit for u.. Its very complicated..

Khushi-See, u don't trust me.. U don't have confidence in me..
She pouted with a sad face, she made him leave her, and sat on their bed, and her face fell down.. Arnav sighed his frustration that khushi was not understanding his point.. He sat behind her, and made her turn her face to him.. he cupped her face, and made her look at him..

Arnav-see, its not that I don't have confidence on u.. I know u can win this thing, and any other thing which u try for with ur heart, but, but khushi.. I don't trust this world.. Ur too innocent to understand it..

Khushi-ha? U mean I am dumb enough not to understand this world? Arnavji, if u are forgetting, I did a job in AR fashions, without any qualifications, and that too proving myself in THE ASR's eyes without having knowledge of this world.. You forgot?

Arnav-oh fo Khushi.. that's a totally different thing Khushi..

Khushi-Why? Dint I come up with flying colours?

Arnav-Ya right!
He whispered silently, but she caught it
..
Khushi-Ha?
Her eyes popping out in dis-belief as she heard his talk to himself..
Khushi-See, Arnavji am not asking u anything much.. I just want ur support, and I will prove myself.. so, tell me, are u with me?

Arnav-Hamesha.. (Always..) But'
Khushi smiled and threw her hands up on him.. Arnav was a bit tensed and worried for his khushi.. He was so wishing to turn her mind, but Khushi was Khushi, once she made a commitment, she dint even listen to herself.. He stroked her back and she pulled off from the hug and looked at him holding his hands..

Khushi-Arnavji, promise me that u will keep it to urself that ur the sponsor of this event.. I mean, u wont tell anyone from the Mrs. India team, that I am ur Khushi, promise me'

Arnav-Hmm.. I  promise..
She hugged him back and he gave a weak smile.. He nodded his head as he could never speak in front of her.. She always made him bow down on her decisions and he had started to get used to it.. Khushi pulled out from the hug, and pecked his cheeks to hop down and tell the family that Her Arnavji had given her the permit to participate..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment